Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ The Journey Goes On ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ranma isn't mine; he is the property of Takahashi-sensei as well as Flame of Recca by Nobuyuki Anzai. Yu Yu Hakusho isn't mine either, he's belong to Yoshihiro Togashi. I WANT THEM!!!! Anyway, I don't make any profit out of this so… don't sue me. Anything I don't stated is mine.

 

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,

-blah- mind talk

 

Chapter 02- The Journey Goes On

"Dinner's ready" Kurama made chicken soup.

"I don't think that's enough even if it was just for me" Ranma said as he jumped down.

"So you found that small thing, woor it and got sucked into this world", Ranma asked and Recca nodded. "I can make fire from my hand and I have Eight Kanryu (Fire dragons) in me and each of them have their own unique power. I can only use one at a time right now. Recca says as he remembers his encounter with one of the Eight Kanryu while Ranma slept.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o (A/N: Begin the flashback)

"Tell me, what this thing is for"

"........"

"EXPLAIN SETSUNA........... NOW!!!"

"Why should I?"

"Kuso....!"

"Talk, I want to know the others want to know too. Recca said.

"........"

Resshin move toward Recca, who right now was having a very pissed of expression and Resshin looked at Setsuna with a calm face, "Don't keep us waiting so long Setsuna. You better tell use or... is it hurting your pride to tell us?"

"........"

"........"

"Alright". Setsuna said glaring at them.

"The truth is I, myself don't know what this ring-bracelet can do"

"WHAT!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!"

"Heh he... this is something new" Kokou chuckled. "Indeed".

`Yeah!' others thought.

Setsuna sighed, "Look, all I know is that my... my lost girlfriend found it somewhere and she said it was from her secret place." "She was lost one day and not found again?" Nadare asked. Setsuna nodded, "the next day, she was gone; didn't leave a trace, not matter how long everyone searched for her, nothing... I found it near her bed and kept it as a remembrance. I hate myself for losing her and also blame everyone else!" (A/N: I concluded to call that jewellery as ring-bracelet. Anybody got any suggestion what to call it is welcome coz I don't know much on jewellery terms except just the basic- ring, necklace, bracelet and earring.)

Recca holding his chin like a detective inspecting a criminal, "did you ever try to wear it by any chance? " "My hand was too big so I just kept it", He answered Recca without missing a beat. Recca made his eye close half way, "Why didn't you give it to any of your other girlfriends after? It IS a beautiful ring."

"I didn't have any other girlfriend!"

Silence...

`Wow! Who would have guessed he was a loyal lover'

"You... didn't?" Eyes blinking.

"WHAT!! IT'S MY PRIVATE LIFE!!"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore right now, so QUIT IT!" back facing everyone else. "Okay, we'll continue this later" Recca said pointing his hand to Setsuna. Setsuna just sneered.

Silence again for a while

"Recca, I have something to tell you... about the usage of Karyu."

Recca moved his attention from Setsuna to Resshin. "Since right now, with your current condition of your body, it being turned into that of a toddler, you can't with stand more than one dragon at a time". Resshin said and continued, "NEVER try to use a combination! If you use us too much in one day, you'll get tired faster. So, use only when you're in a critical situation, understand?" Recca nodded. "Good."

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o (A/N: End the flashback)

Recca told them a bit more about his Kanryu abilities. "Hokage clan is a ninja clan, so I have a interest in the ways of ninja. Currently, I'm trying to find a cure for my mom for her curse". "Your, a ninja? Hope you can be a good sparing partner. All those ninja back in my home world are sooo lame!" Ranma exclaimed. "Really? Then, tell me more about your world and yourself "

"Well let's see, I began to make my training journey since I was ...." (A/N: Bla bla bla skip this part on and on. I don't read the whole manga series.) "... I was planning my runway but my pop found out. While jumping away, the mirror activated and here I am."

"Man, that worst situation I ever heard" Recca gaped. "You change into a girl when your hit by cold water and change back with hot water!" He paused for a moment, "Is it applied to you now, Ranma-san? I mean, you're back to your younger self way before you got the curse..." "Might as well check it", Ranma walked to the stream and splashed himself with water. He looked at himself and he's in cute chibi Ranko form. (A/N: I like his curse to be stuck with him) "Oh no... this damn curse is still on me!"

"Ha ha ha... you look cute... your voice is Kawaii"

"Stop that!"

"Man, to have that curse must suck." Urameshi said, licking his fingers, after enjoying his dinner and the laugh just now. "Even so, I have a situation that's much worse then that," he smirks. "Then tell me, what makes you think that? Huh!" Ranma pout.

"Here some heated water, change yourself back" Kurama said as he handed down a pot of water. "Thanks but still... tell me your side of the story. Especially `that guy's situation that's worse than me."

"Where should I to start...Kurama?"

Kurama glances at Urameshi, "how about we begin how you got yourself killed the first time, then the second time and I add the part you miss then, I continue on after that, Yusuke."

"You Died?"

"Yup"

"Twice?"

"Yeah"

".... You look alive enough to me"

"Believe it" a still smirking Yusuke said, "The first time I died when I tried to save a boy, playing a ball on the street, that almost got an accident. I saved him but instead, I got killed...." (A/N: does anyone want this part to go on? I'll skip this part okay) "... that's the second time I died so because of that, now I'm a demon. Wouldn't that be a worse situation ne?"

"Keep going" Ranma urged with a I-don't-believe-what-he-just-said face. `I don't believe it those two ARE DEMONS!'

"I've found out my actual demon father, Raizen is one of three rulers of Makai, the Demon World... um Kurama continue please. I'm taking too long" Yup, Recca is yawning right now, still tired of overusing his Kanryu. "Okay..." (A/N: skip, skip, skip... bla, bla, bla... I'm such a lazy writer). "We finished our mission but took our time to look at the locket. I read a script on it and it activated. So, here we are"

"This is unbelievable. You two are demons and you Urameshi, died twice?"

"I've told you mine was much worse he he he..."

"And Puu is a part of you..."

"Right" hugging Puu that sat on Urameshi's lap.

"So... Are you two safe for us to stay near with?" Recca asks with sleepy eyes, trying to keep up with the conversation. "We don't eat humans. I'm a demon turned half human and Yusuke is human turned half demon" Kurama replied. "It's late night so better get some sleep... you're the first watch Ranma?"

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Next day

They came across a T-junction

"Straight or go right"

"Right, right, right, right..."

"The straight one seams to turn left on its way..."

"I say right and this time right!"

"... Want to vote?"

"Right, right, right, right..."

"Stop saying right, you're making me nuts Yusuke-san!" Recca close up his ears.

"Right, right, right, right..... !"

"ALRIGHT!!" the trio shouted to Urameshi.

They walked and walked and walked.... (A/N: did I copy this somewhere?)

While walking, Kurama's sensitive hearing hears something ahead of them.

-Something's in front of us-

Everyone began to get in their defensive stance. They move slowly, moving forward with cautions. "How many of them" Urameshi whispered to Kurama. "Six-seven people", calculating their situation. "If they're good people, we asked them where we are if not avoid them" Kurama ordered (A/N: He's the oldest so that's make him unofficially the leader.) "Puu, make yourself invisible. I don't want you to get caught if those people there are thugs." Urameshi patted his pet and Puu flew off, hovering near and did what his owner asked

Silence...

Moving forward.... Slowly

Crack! Snap!

"Ooops..."

"Hey what do we have here"

(A/N: I'll end here.... NOT)

"Kids! In the middle of the forest!" a crooked faced man surprised to found them.

"Whoa two pairs of boys and girls... how did ya get here?" the man said licking his lips, "I say, gather these kids to be our slaves or sell them off." Another man said. Others came from their camp area. There are seven of them, some have scars on them, some have their hair in old samurai style of long and short hair, with some hair  sticking out and others have various kinds of knives or even katana. they were having lunch, one of them had grains of rice at his mouth.

"What did you mean a pair of girls? We're all guys!" Ranma shriek loudly.

While this happened, Kurama made a quick strategy and told the other three the plan using his mental abilities. All the men gather around our little group. One of them, can be guessed as their leader, make a decision, "Boys? Nah, I don't like kids, just sell them off but... I kinda like that glimmering thing on that boys hand. Get hold of them!" (A/N: They are thieves and bandits alright)

"Now!" Kurama shout.

Kurama start to produce a cloud of powder that covers the whole area out from his hands to blind their opponents. "What the heck is THIS!" Get em' all!"

Kurama created vines that warp around the chibified group, -everyone, hold tight- launching the other end of vines upward fast before the dashing adult group, the vines tied on the high branches and pulled them up. They hold on to the branches and hid, with Kurama's ability.

Wack!

Thud!

OUCH!

"Hey I caught something!"

"Puuu!"

The cloud disappears emerging the figures of men and... Puu? `Damn! Should have told him to fly higher' Urameshi slapped his head. "Puuuu! Puuu!" Puu tried to fly away, flapping it ears but being held down with a pair strong hand. "Whoa! What's this and... where did those kids go?"

"I don't know what this is but we can sell it to rare item collectors and all of you, go and search those kids. GO!" the leader look at the one holding Puu. "You two, give me that animal and go search them!" "Yes Sir!" the leader went back to the camp.

"Got to save Puu..." Urameshi whispered. "Man, your pet is going to get us more trouble" Ranma mumble, looking downward. "Hey! Are you forgetting that because of you, we usually get in trouble when we can avoid those wild animals and that twig...?" hissing, glaring sharply at Ranma. "Stop arguing both of you. Yusuke, Recca, go save Puu while Ranma and I distract them from getting near their leader." Kurama jump from one tree to another followed by Ranma and left Urameshi and Recca. "Well?" changing his expression, Urameshi opened his eyes with a big smile, "shall we go? I'll get my pet and you get to beat that guy okay?"

"My pleasure Yusuke-san! But you surprise him with your ballistic balls of light if I get in trouble."

"He he.. Got it"

TBC

 

 

 

They still don't know where there are….

I know some people write Urameshi's names as Yusuke/ Ysuke or whatever but in the story his name will be Yuusuke okay.

For Kurama it will be Youko, not Yohko etc.

Well do read and review okay :-)