Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ We Are Where You Say? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ranma isn't mine; he is the property of Takahashi-sensei as well as Flame of Recca by Nobuyuki Anzai. Yu Yu Hakusho isn't mine either, he's belong to Yoshihiro Togashi while Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Anyway, I don't make any profit out of this so… don't sue me. Anything I don't stated is mine.

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,

-blah- mind talk

Chapter 03- We Are Where You Say?

-Okay. You take three on the left side and let me do the rest.-

"Hei, I can knock them down all," protesting what just Kurama thought.

"If you done knocking them out you can come and help me" Ranma nodded satisfied the answer and dash off to his target. He found them, quite a distance from each other, Ranma decided to take down the middle as the man a bit further to the back from the other. He creep slowly, nearing… jump soundless as he can and attack his victim no.1 by tapping a point behind the neck, the man stumble down and when unconscious. Drag in, to hide and tie the man. `Next…'

"Oii… Nabiki! Did you see them? Nabiki… Nabiki! Miyaki! Where's Nabiki?"

"I saw he just behind us just now…"

"I KNOW THAT so where is he now? Nabiki~… Argh! " Next victim down.

Ranma stand after he just tap on the neck again and grin," don't you want to catch me? Heh!" "YOU!!" the man name Miyaki dash toward Ranma and the chase is on. "I'll get you, you menace brat!" "Ha ha ha… Then come and get me you slow snail!" Ranma laugh cutely (A/N: hey he is four years old so his voice is small too). While Ranma been chase around but he had to do more than twice his normal speed and also his jump because of his short leg. Kurama do his best making traps or tie his side of the fight with vines. Change the scene, we go and see what Recca and Urameshi is up to…

They went after the bandits' leader while making more detail plan. They found the leader and get ready for operation getting Puu back. "Remember the plan? Let's go and get Puu. Then we outta here," they were hiding in bushes near the leader of thieves. Recca moves their target's back and wait for the signal. The leader of bandits put Puu inside a bird cage and lock it, "I can make quite amount of money from you so don't try to run away he he." "Puu~~! Puu… Puuu!" he hung the cage at a pole stick out on horse cart's structure.

"HEI!! Let Puu go you thief! His my pet!" Urameshi yell. "Kid! This weird animal is yours? Come here if you want it back Kid" moves toward Urameshi with ropes in his hand. Urameshi get in to his stands, `NOW!' he nodded to Recca as the signal. Recca rush to Puu and call Saiha out and quickly cut the metal cage into pieces. "Puu!" Puu break free and the sound of falling metals caught the attention of the bandits' leader. Urameshi took that chance and kicked at the back knee. Than, he hit at the head as he jump toward Puu and Recca.

"Yaarghh! Dam you kids! How dare you step on my head!"

"Why? It your fault! You stole my pet, Baka!"

"So you wanna play rough hah!"

The bandits' leader made some hand symbol. `Ugh… where did I seen that hand movement? It like in one of the manga I've read…' Urameshi step back, getting himself near to Recca's ear, "get ready to dash away". `His making hand seals… Hand seal? Can't be but why I have this feeling…' They begin to back out of the place.

"Where do you think your going? Kirigakure no Jutsu!"

The whole camp area cover with mist, covering them, blinding their sight visual of their eyes. `No! no, no, no…. this is too fucking Naruto Manga's style!' "Let's get out from here!" Urameshi pull Recca to his left side. Sticking out his forefinger to the ground, he yells, "Rei Gun!" (Spirit Gun) blast toward the ground making air pressure push outward. The mist vanish, push far away from them by the pressure of the Rei Gun impact. They ran.

"You two are not going anywhere!" surprise what happened to his mist and made another hand seals, "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" (A/N: There's a water source nearby the camp okay).

Four clones replicate surrounding both of them and charge on. Recca throw his bombs and they ran. Three of the clones disappear after been his by Recca bombs. "Uuurgh!" Recca fells down, clutching his stomach as the bandits' leaders suddenly appeared in front of Recca and gives a punch. Aiming to Urameshi for then nest attack, Urameshi made initial attack, "Rei Kou Dan!" more then forty hits hit the bandits' leaders and the clone by his side puff gone. Take the rope that lay on the ground, Urameshi quickly tide up especially at the hands. He check on the body to make sure no weapons or tools that can aid for escaping from the rope. Found some kunai, shuriken and some scrolls. Then, he when to check up Recca, "Are you okay?"

"Fine…" Still holding his stomach, "Dam! He really gives us a fucking hard time."

"LET ME GO! You ignorance bunch of kids!"

"Why should we?"

"Yeah, you're the one who start to attack"

"You're gonna get your heads heck down when our leader and others gets here."

"Eiiah? You not the leader? But you are a Mist ninja right?"

"No, I'm the second mate and... I rather like myself to be called as missing-nin than Mist ninja." Eying on both of them with bloodshot, "So, if you want your puny life save, GET THIS ANOYING ROPES OFF ME!!!"

Kurama jump beside them out from nowhere, "everything's okay?" "Nope, this guy is not the leader. There are more of them out there. We better move on fast…. Where's Ranma?" "He's not here yet? I think he's toying them you know he likes to play with…" Kurama stop as the looks of Urameshi's eyes as if want to tell something. -Nani?- Urameshi nearing his head to Kurama's ear "I think we're in Naruto world. This guy said he's a mist ninja, not to mention doing hand seal we had read in Naruto manga, calling a water bushin out…" Kurama blinks his eye as he heard this information.

"Hey what are you two talking about?"

"We better find Ranma and get ourselves away from here." Kurama ignore the question.

-Urameshi, keep this secret just between us for a while before we confirm it where we really are-

Urameshi nodded.

Then they heard a yell from there the forest, "Yaah! There're more of them! If you've get your pet, let's get the hell out of here!" Ranma said while running in high speed with more bandits after him at the back. "There's too many of them to out run them all. Better attack them. I'm gonna use my Reiki" Urameshi resolve and start to generate Reiki at his forefinger. Ranma stop and stand beside them and on his fighting mode. There were fifteen of them standing at the edge of the forest.

"These kids are dangerous! Be careful!" warn the second mate previously called bandits' leader.

Recca step up, "Mina… let me handle this. I'm going to use Setsuna" his finger start to write the kanji word and Setsuna appear. Well, Urameshi and Ranma want to protest but just shut their eyes with Kurama, not wanting to get themselves burn by Setsuna. While flowing his ki through his hand, Recca felt something odd feeling happen. Unexpectedly, one of the ring-bracelet's jewels begins to glow simultaneously with Recca's energy flows from his hand and emits blue colour. Setsuna open his eye instantly giving the effect to those look into it. `Whatta hell….' Recca awed at the after effect in front of his eyes. Instead the group of bandits got their body burned, they where all cover with thick ice that shape as if fire flaming on them. "Aaa… guys…" Setsuna disappear back. (A/N: I will discus about the power of ring bracelet later. So suggestion is welcome for its power and also for the locket tattoo too.)

"Ano… I… thought you would burn them not freeze them right?" Urameshi said blinking and rubbing his eyes not believed what he sees while Ranma face expressionless, not to mention speechless. "Aaa… I think is something to do with… this?" Showing his right hand with the jewel at his middle finger still glowing and getting fade. `Setsuna! What the hell happen!' `How should I know you dimwit' Setsuna answer. `DIMWIT? Who do you call dimwit?!' Recca continue on his arguments in his head. Kurama thinking and was about to said something when second mate interrupted.

"What did you do to my friends?!" still trying to struggle out of the tied rope. "Well, we got a lucky survivor" Kurama change his attention to the only bandit left there. "I could say this is your consequences of trying to do bad things to kids ne?" Kneeling down and at the eye, Kurama ask again, "What your name?" "Tsugama" looking straightforward, tries to make himself as dangerous, as angry and as brave as possible (A/N: He's trying to hid that his is afraid~~~!).

"Well Tsugama-san, would you kindly enough to tell us where really are we because we really want to go to the nearest town" Kurama talk with his cute little voice. (A/N: Four of them have a SMALL, CUTE chibi VOICE THAT NOBODY CAN RESIST MUAHAHA!!!)

Than he grin evilly. "And tell us everything you know or" pulling a leaf, making it a sword, put it at Tsugama's neck. Tsugama back a bit and gulping to clear his throat, "right now you're in the edge of Mist country. The nearest town," gulping again, "it's… about eight kilometers to the west" Kurama push a bit to the neck, "are you sure"

"Yes!" backing his body to lessen to pressure on the neck. "Just follow the road and go west, you'll get to the town." Satisfied, Kurama pull away the leaf sword and standup. "Lets pick up something useful to use here." Urameshi add up, "Hey I want to learn some jutsu he knows, couldn't we?"

"Jutsu? What's jutsu?" Ranma asked.

------------------------------

They took almost everything including the horse-cart with two horses pulling it. Recca was happy to fine a lot of weapons especially shuriken as three of the bandits including the leader is a missing-nin while Urameshi gather a lot of scrolls of jutsu info. They are going to find out how to learn it, if they figure out that is. Gathering the things inside the cart and left some food for the poor bandit a.k.a. missing-nin with his hand tied up for him to figure out how to let himself go. They set their destination to the west.

TBC

Me: Hai, I'm the writer, Snowy Yuki. Hope you like my story and they going to the west.

Urameshi: What are you intent to do with us?

Me: Its like in Journey To The West…You are going to be Wu Kong, Ranma, the Water Demon, Kurama as Sanzo and Recca as the Piggy Guy.

Recca: What! Why I'm be the Pig.

Ranma: Yeah, should be Ryoga.

Me: He's not in this story.

Urameshi: Why I'm the Monkey guy?!

Me: You sometimes do something stupid like a monkey and if you don't like it, you can switch places with Recca. Mikagami calls him monkey anyway… Here some banana and Ranma, here some water for you (throw a pail of water to Ranma… he turn into Ranko.)

*Whoosh*

Ranma: NANI!!! You are really annoying me! I wanna use my shishkabob technique on you! (Jumps up and attack.)

Recca: Burn HER! Madoka!

Urameshi: Blast Her! Rei Kou Hadou Ken!! (Giant Light Ball of Reiki a.k.a. Spirit Light Wave Ken)

Me: Acck! Help! Kurama! Please continue for me! (runs away…)

Kurama: Amitaba…. Please read and review… We are going stop and rest for a while next chapter near a cave and found something useful there. So do wait. She has to run away from those three and she is a slow writer. She does not have any Internet line. She goes to cyber café whenever she can… please bear with it.