Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Meet Tsunade and ... ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Make it short… I don't own any of the popular characters I use in here except those I made it myself. The storyline is mine except those I quote from manga, any manga storyline, especially Naruto. Mind you if the story I wrote in this fiction similar to other fanfic, don't blame me. I don't read all fanfics posted in the Internet okay but I do take some info of the techniques from several websites. Just for your acknowledgement.
"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,
-Blah- mind talk, -: Blah :- Makai language, “Blah” inner speaking to outer or the spirit (guess?)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chapter 15 - Meet Tsunade and …
In the Tigers' Den…
In the dark gloomy cave, a place where shadows roaming
Shadows… now playing along with the sunrays from the cave mouth. Shadows were usually in the shape of tiger now having another form. A boy… is among the tigers coming in the cave.
The boy bent his knees down to take a look at a sick cub.
But the tiger mother of the cub growl as a hand nearing the cub as a warning
“Don't growl at me. You tigers are the one who came to me for help today okay. I'm not Kurama who made these medicines stuff. You have to let me check your cub condition, ” Urameshi said while looking at the tiger mother for approval.
The tigers and Spirit group had made an unofficial truce on each other side. One, tiger should not attack human except if they want to harm them or try to make their way to Spirit village for those the tigers don't recognized and two, if any of the tiger hurt or need help, the tigers can seek help from the Spirit group. They made this agreement after the incident that involves some of the nine brats that ran into the tigers' territory and got themselves hurt along with some tigers.
…Flash back…
Tsukino Yoru and Tenkino Kame was saved on that day and was sent back, accompany by Recca. The one who left at the area where Urameshi and Kurama as Ranma stayed back in the village. None of the tigers dare to come near any of the wounded tigers for the two boys as they both posses' auras that threaten to rip the tigers a part if they got near them. Puu suddenly appear near one of the wounded tiger. “Puu…”
"What are you thinking flying near that beast, get back here!" Yusuke yelled.
"… Puu, puu, ryuuu…." Puu answered in a sorrow tone.
"What does Puu want?" Kurama asked Yusuke.
"To heal all the wounded tigers here," Yusuke plainly answered.
Silent for a while, Kurama spoke, "it IS our fault that they're hurt."
"Well...that IS true."
"I'm going to heal them,” Kurama said nearing one of the wounded tigers.
…End flash back…
"Here you go. Don't get yourself sick again"
The cub meowed softly in reply to what Yusuke said. It jumped up happily, running around Yusuke and it's mother.
"Okay now that my job is done. I gotta go," Yusuke said as he headed out of the cave and then waved to the tigers.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
Tsunade and Shizune saw the boy come out of the cave, waving at the tigers. This is something you don't see everyday. Even a full grown man can't get out of a cave full of tigers without a single scratch.
Both of them followed the boy (Yusuke) again until he stops, settling himself high on the branch of a tree.
`Doesn't his parents worried him, to be out in the forest? He have to be living somewhere…' Shizune was getting restless.
This boy was getting more and more mysterious.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
The sky was getting darker, showing the time was late evening. Nevertheless some people ignored it.
Urameshi takes his time to relax.
Then again something bugging him.
There is one more problem that he needed to handle. The two ghosts that made the same requests before appeared near him, barely visible to him as sunlight was still up, urging him to talk to Tsunade for she is near him now. The reason he took a stop on the branch earlier.
The ghosts were right. Yusuke could feel the three life forces near him that had been trailing him since he was in Hana Natsu Village. Specifically after he left Mugen's shop.
Time to deal with them.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
“Ah… umm… Recca sensei…”
“Yes Hinata-san?” Recca was walking in one of the corridors when Hinata called him. Recca was going to do the roundup, checking to see if everyone was in Spirit Village except for those who were assigned to go out.
“Umm… where is Yuusuke sensei?” Hinata asked while twiddling her fingers
“Yuusuke-san have an errand outside the village,” Recca answered. He can guess what's in her mind from the looks of her face. “I'll tell him that you want to see your mother again later okay? Now go on, it almost time for dinner. Yuusuke-san's rarely late for that.”
Hinata didn't move from her spot.
“Well go on, you gonna have your practice with your mother and Yuusuke-san tonight. You know if he cancel the practice, you already know it by now.”
Hinata nodded. She went to the main kitchen.
Watching Hinata walk away from him, Recca wondered, `where is that guy? Is he searching for unknown animals living around the mountain again?' Yuusuke loved to find new animals he's never seen before. If it were interesting, he would ask the others to join him to see his discovery. If he's in trouble, Puu will tell them.
Recca finished checking every individual in the area. He pulled out his second `Shadow' Madoku that he just finished last night. This one had a bit of improvement for it can see as far as the user can go, max 500km. Still inferior to the real one but it is an improvement. Using it, he tried to look for Yuusuke.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
“Tsunade-sama, should we go near him now?” Shizune asked but Tsunade didn't answer. Tsunade had a feeling that didn't recognize but it has a familiar feeling of longing for something. She doesn't know what to say Shizune, all she knows that it will be revealed soon.
Since Tsunade didn't answer her question, Shizune quite herself and just wait.
“Okay, you guys will get what you want so don't bother me much after this.” Urameshi said to the ghosts.
`Did he found that we following him?' Tsunade and Shizune wondered.
Stretching himself, Urameshi stood still and gathered his Reiki, expanding it outward to his surrounding, so that any invisible supernatural can be seen by normal people. His Reiki was only visible to those who trained to see it. He expanded it enough for the two ghost to materialize to the naked eye.
Tsunade was shocked to see the ghost. This was the last thing she would think she would ever see again but then… there they were. In front of her while she and Shizune hid themselves.
Tsunadeplease come out there… I miss you
Sister… ”
`This is not happening… this can't be true' Tsunade stammered, still can't believe her eyes. Even Shizune was shocked and speechless. Both of the ghosts moved near both of the women but they get further from Urameshi, the more they would fade.
Tsunade didn't move out of her hiding place. She didn't know if she should stay put or run like hell to greet them both. She was really confused. Here is where Shizune did her job.
“Kai,” Shizune used the Genjustu Cancel technique if this is just an illusion.
Nothing happen
(A/N: Of course nothing happen! Urameshi used his Reiki not chakra got it and those ghosts are real.)
For Tsunade what Shizune has done was enough to prove they are real.
Nawaki... Dan... They were here… to meet her again.
She forgot the original reasons why did she followed Urameshi. She was about to move out of her hiding place when Shizune held her arm. Tsunade looked back and saw her worried face, telling Tsunade to be careful all the time. Tsunade nodded and whispered, “I need to see them again, Shizune.” Then she moved near the ghosts and Yuusuke. Tsunade stops four feet in front of the ghosts.
“Nawaki, Dan… is that really you?”
Yes, it is…”
“Why didn't you come and see me earlier?”
Sadness was written on their faces, “alas, you can't see us when we were near you.” Nawaki uses his right hand, pointing at Urameshi, “You can see and talk with us now because of him, that's why.”
Tsunade set her eyes at Urameshi, “may I know who are you?”
“Name's Urameshi. If you want to say something to me, do it later. I can hold on this technique only for fifteen minutes” Urameshi waved his hand, telling them to ignore him. He's going to be really late for food.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
“Minna (Everyone)… would you look at this,” Recca showed the image he saw from the Madoku. Ranma and Kurama watched what the image showed.
“Who's that lady?” Ranma asked as he watches Tsunade walking near the two ghosts unknown to him.
For Kurama, one look at the diamond shape on her forehead gave away who she is. She is a person who can show them unique medic techniques but at the same time her appearance near Spirit Mountain means trouble ahead for them. He needed to think a way that benefits them. Obviously Urameshi was doing unofficial mission without Death Note with him. Better to leave it like that but for her to come here…
`Tsunade must be interested on his Mei Hua. Definitely that or she wouldn't be here at the first place.' Kurama had to deal this immediately.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
“Time's up!” Urameshi announces.
Can you let us talk longer?” asked Dan.
I really miss my sister a lot, I want to talk with her longer… please…” Nawaki pleaded to Urameshi.
“Three more minutes and that's all. This technique draining my energy,” Urameshi replied.
“This meeting is just too short… I really wish you two could stay with me much longer. It…it just too good to be true if that happens,” Tsunade sighed. She doesn't want two people she held dear to go away again. Tears threaten to come out of Tsunade's eyes but she held on.
Sister, don't worry. We'll always beside you from the beginning,” Nawaki said.
We'll always beside you even you can't see us. Either it is good or bad we always be at your side,” Dan tried to comfort her.
Shizune stood not too far from her, getting herself between Tsunade and Urameshi. She still didn't trust the boy even with his help, Tsunade get the chance to meet them again. Better be safe than sorry.
Something unseen moved, nearing Urameshi. It was Kurama.
Kurama decided that he needed to go to Urameshi. Recca and Ranma stood standby back in the village and use Recca's Madoku is necessary. Kurama give out a speck of youki… small but enough to let only Urameshi to know his present. Kurama moved beside Urameshi.
-Yuusuke, hear this but don't talkback- Kurama telepathically to Urameshi. Urameshi made his face as normal as he could be, as he knows who is it. -After you done with this, get yourself out of here. Tsunade is trying to find out Mei Hua medicine and if she knows Naruto and Hyuuga girl is here, that will cause trouble. If you can, get her away from our place. If she insists of knowing the makers of the medicine then… arrange that later. I'll be near you- Kurama moves away from Urameshi.
“I really want to hold you two … hug you two again …” Tsunade reached out to both of the ghosts, one each hand, to touch them but her hands penetrate both of them. She can't hold her tears any longer. Drops of tears came rolling down her cheeks.
Nawaki and Dan started to fade, “I think its time for us to go, Tsunade.
“No wait! Boy please, let me talk longer…”
“Sorry I can't. I'm at the limit.”
Bye sis. I'll talk with you again later” Nawaki disappeared in front of Tsunade.
Don't worry we'll always be beside you” Dan fades too.
`Nawaki, Dan… I'll see you again' Tsunade just can't say the words out loud.
To Tsunade and Shizune, the area darkens with the departure of the ghosts. Actually the ghost is still beside them, only Urameshi can see Nawaki and Dan.
Thank you Yuusuke-san,” they both thank to Urameshi as only he can hear them now.
Urameshi nodded to them. Now he really wanted to go back, `man I'm hungry.' He was about to get himself away from the two women when Shizune stopped him, “please wait, Yuusuke-san. We… wanted to thank you for what you done just now but who really are you and how did you do it.”
“Aaa… who am I? I'm just a boy who likes to do whatever he wants and I can't tell you what that technique is. ” Urameshi answered.
Tsunade wiped her tears, she then walked near Urameshi and lowered herself to Urameshi's eye level, “please, tell me what that technique is. I really want to know… I want to see them again.”
“I'm sorry. I just can't. It's complicated and I don't know what it called.”
“Then can you tell be what this technique is by using your own words?”
`Oh boy' Urameshi starts explaining to Tsunade, “this technique is not something any normal person can do. This technique doesn't use Chakra and not everyone can reach the level to have the ability to see spirits… it's different. I'm sorry… it's hard to explain it.”
“Then, can you tell me who teach you the technique?” Tsunade asked with her eyes filled with hope for her to see Nawaki and Dan again.
Contrast to Tsunade's, Urameshi's eyes slowly saddens and turned his face away from her. Sad because she reminded him of Genkai who teach him the technique, “she died already…” Urameshi said in a sorrow voice. It's was really painful for him to say it.
“I'm sorry to hear that…” Shizune said. In her hand she'd made a torch to brighten the area.
The squeal from her pig reminded her of their earlier objective, “Tsunade-sama, about the medicine…”
`Oh no… they are going to ask about that,' Urameshi readied himself.
“Yes, your right Shizune.” Tsunade nodded to her. Then asked question to Urameshi, “do you know about Mei Hua medicine?”
“Everyone knows that one”
“Do you know who made it?”
“Why do you ask me that question?” Urameshi asked back.
“Because your body smell full of that medicine,” Shizune answered with her pig making sounds supporting her answer.
“I do?” Urameshi smells his clothes.
“Yes you do” paused for a while, Shizune asked again. “Do you make Mei Hua medicine?”
“Me? No way!” Urameshi denied that assumption.
“Then do you know who made it?” this time Tsunade asked.
“Aaa…. I can't tell you that,” Urameshi replied.
“Why not?”
“You can think the reason yourselves if you area in that position.”
Silences in the air again before Urameshi talks again, “I better go now, bye.” Urameshi jumped over Tsunade and Shizune and takes off away in a run. The sudden move Urameshi made by jumping over their head stunned them for a moment.
“After him!” Tsunade ordered.
And the chase was on.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
Running away from the two women, Urameshi was making them go in one big circle into the forest. Then. Kurama appeared beside him and he greeted him, “Yo Kurama, do you want to meet her or not?”
“She is an experienced Shinobi and knows many type of techniques. She might have the ability to help our small problems but she would be a danger to all of us if she found out about Hinata and Naruto,” Kurama replied while running beside Urameshi.
“But you should know she might end up finding our village if she's wondering around the mountain to find you. Like it or not I think you need to see her.”
Kurama smiled, “I never thought you could think ahead other than in a fight.”
“Hey, I'm not that~ stupid! How did you think I solved the Makai ruling problem heh? Pleaseee… don't act like Hiei,” Urameshi retorted.
Ignoring what Urameshi just said, Kurama continue. “Okay… hear this! When they catch up, bring them to the emergency cottage that we brought outside Hana Natsu Village. You delay them as long as you can. Then when you reach near the cottage, make yourself invisible…” Kurama continued on the plan to Urameshi.
“…See you,” Kurama move sideway toward his destination.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
Two women were pursuit hot on Urameshi's trail. “That kid really fast on his feet,” Shizune spoke her mind out loud.
Both of them have been following Urameshi's trail for more than half hour.
“He is and he's really not just one track of mind… running in one big circle, made a zig zag, later hopping on tress, double tracks on his trail couple of times and the worst… walking through wild animals' den. God! How the hell he can go through those… those… herrr I don't have the word to describe it.” `Gone through pack of wolfs, a family of bear is just fine but having a group of five hundred skunks spraying their stinks smell at the same time… yuck!' Tsunade winced when she remember that.
“It' kind of obvious since he can even be friends with those giant tigers. He really know well the contents of this fores…” Shizune's pig squeaked loudly. Both of them made a quick stop and took attention on their surrounding.
“Isn't me or is that smell like Mei Hua Medicine?” Shizune wondered.
“Maybe the boy went to the source of that smell and maybe…” Tsunade gazed to the direction of the smell, “maybe he went to the medicine' maker.”
“I do think of that, Tsunade-sama”
“Let's go!”
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
A small cottage came in view and light was shining out the windows of the cottage. The smells of Mei Hua Medicine were very strong and with smoke puffing out of the chimney. Yusuke was nowhere to be seen as he went hiding amongst the shadows of the night.
Tsunade and Shizune did try to find him but decided it to be a side quest for they have found something much more important, Mei Hua.
They both moved swiftly, around the cottage, trying to see who occupied it only to see a figure in white cloth covering from head to toe. Seeing no threat, they both moved to the front door of the cottage.
Knock, knock…
Silence, not a sound from who ever is inside
Tsunade knocked double what she did before, extra hard
Still no answer…
Odd…
“Hello, anybody home?” Shizune voiced out.
Still no answer
Tsunade was getting impatient. She made her hand into a fist and got ready to knock hard enough to blow the door into pieces but the door swung open just in the nick of time before her fist touched the surface of the door.
In front of them there lies a view of various things. Some were in sacks, others in woven baskets or even finished products in packages… Mei Hua Medicine with the rose symbol printed on it.
They hit the jackpot!
Well maybe they did… not
Nothing was sure until they asked this person.
As for Yusuke was hiding in the forest watching over the two of them, `well good luck you fox, if know you can prevent them from finding our village. Especially with Recca on his way here as your backup if anything goes wrong, hope both of them won't give you hard time. As for me… it's time to go back. Man, I'm hungry…'
Yusuke made his way back to Spirit Village.
Back inside the cottage…
Leaving Shizune's pig, Ton-Ton outside the cottage, Tsunade moved slowly into the interior with Shizune on her side. Nobody was at the door to open for them; in fact, nobody was there except the person dressed in white in front of them, who continued stirring the ingredients inside the big pot on the fire.
They can't see the person's face as it was covered by a hood.
“Excuse me, we don't mean to disturb you. We…” Shizune's word was cut off by the male voice.
“Sit please,” the person gestured. They both complied with his invitation.
Tsunade noticed that even his hands were covered with white gloves. Her attention changed to the sound of the door closing behind her back. (Courtesy of Kurama's plants of course… hey use his name now!)
“Is there anything I can help you with?” Kurama asked.
“The medicines in here, I can see there's a lot of Mei Hua Medicine in here… did you make them?” Tsunade asked hopefully as she took a look at her surroundings in more detail.
“I am. Why do wish to know that?”
“Oh, where are our manners, my name is Tsunade and this is Shizune. We are both Medic-nin and were interested in having a conversation on the latest developments in medicine. Your medicine is greatly known by everyone,” Tsunade explained.
“We hope you don't mind us asking, but we'd like to know why you've kept to yourself, when asked you were completely anonymous. You could be awarded for your discovery of new medicine. We hope, if you don't mind, that you'll tell us who you are…” Shizune added.
“I have my reasons for not revealing myself to the public eye… if you're done please leave,” Kurama acted as if he was a very unsocial person.
“If you don't want to talk with us than why did you offer us to talk with you?” Tsunade wondered.
“If I didn't you might break my door,” Kurama answered in a monotone voice.
`He's right about that,' Shizune agreed but didn't dare to voice it out loud. “But still, did you know the medicine you made are sold in high price, so high that only wealthy people can buy it. As a person in medical, we are pledged to help those in need.”
“That is not my concern…”
“But…”
“Stop nagging me on this! If that's the problem I can ask Mugen to lower the prices,” Kurama moved his attentions to the pot as the ingredient started to bubble a lot and stirred it. “Was that your only intention to come here?”
Tsunade put out her hands in front of Shizune who was about to continue her debate, “I'm sorry if my assistants sudden speech and our presence here made you feel uncomfortable, but medical knowledge is not to be kept away. They're too valueable to be kept away from everyone. What if you die? Is there anyone that could make Mei Hua? Knowledge is made to be learned or to be tought”
“I have taken measures should said situations happen. ”
“But at least you could tell the public who made them.”
“No I will not, if my identity would leave these walls it could put many including Mugen in danger.”
Few minutes of silence filling the air once again, to be disturb only by the sound from the pot.
“I guess there's nothing can make you change you mind about this matter,” Tsunade said dryly, starting the conversation again. “Then again, may I ask you?”
“What is it?”
“How long do you know how to make your medicine, as I can see you made couple remarkable medicine with your knowledge? Is it you just discover it or… it is already within your knowledge to make it for very long time especially the Mei Hua?”
“Knowledge of making medicine hemm… yes I do know how to make most of my medicine since I was young but for Mei Hua… it's my newest discovery.” Kurama answered and this time he question Tsunade who seem to be spacing after she hear his answer. “May I ask why do you asked this question? You look as if you wish something from me.”
“I am…” Tsunade paused a moment. “I am because I lost people that I care… I really wish I could save them… I… I wish Mei Hua medicine exists earlier than now but… I really wish,” Tsunade can't stop thinking of Dan and Nawaki.
“I'm sorry to hear that but something in the past can't be changed”
“I know, I know… that is why I want to find you, the maker of unbelievable medicine to be exist because…” Tsunade looked at the ceiling, “because I just don't want another person to die when there's a medicine that can save them exist but unavailable when the time comes.” Wetting her lips, she continue, “To loose someone… it's a painful thing…”
“I see...” Kurama paused a while, “I too know that feeling too.”
“Then would you-” Shizune tried to join the conversation again but once again her words been cut again.
“No I will not what ever you thinking of. I have my reasons and I don't intent to reveal it!”
“Then, is there anything that we can do in exchange for your decision? I know I'm talking about a very sensitive subject but if you tell us about the of Mei Hua, we hope we can save those in need and we promise that we would not tell a soul unless you gave permission for it.” Shizune pleaded, hoping Kurama would change his mind of keeping the technique of making Mei Hua for himself.
`Anything? Hmm… I might just ask her… ' Moving the pot out of the fire to cool. Kurama then went back to the chair he sat in before, “I have a few questions for both of you, have you ever heard of anyone being cursed or being hit by a jutsu that turns them permanently into small children?”
“What kind of a question is that?” Shizune asked, as she didn't expect it.
Even Tsunade thought that question was odd. Scratch that, make that she thinks that Kurama IS an odd person.
“Just answer my questions and then I will make up my decision! Well have you heard of any?”
“I myself can turn into a little girl but it is not permanent. I've never heard of what you talked about. Rather, the only thing nearest that I can think of was the technique I used, a genjutsu, an illusion. So people see me as a child.” Tsunade answered.
Shizune nodded.
“Really? Well then my next question, if you have a curse on you, what would you do?”
“It depends on what the curse was, but if I can, I will try to get rid of it by any means as long as it doesn't involve having to sacrifice a life.”
The inside of the cottage was quite except for the crackling of fire. Outside the cottage, one figure arrived at the forest edge. Recca perched himself near the cottage and concealed from view and took note there was a pig at the front door. Back inside, Tsunade and Shizune waited for a moment in case there were more questions they should answer. Time flew by; Tsunade can't help but ask a question.
“Is there any other question you would like to ask?”
“My apologies if I made you wait, but I'm thinking about the pros and cons…” Kurama got up and moved towards the table against the wall. He picked up two pieces of paper and begins to scribble and draw things on it. Taking note Recca's arrival, Kurama telepathically told him of the current matter. After he finished, he went back to his two guests.
“I made my decision.” Sitting back in the chair, Kurama continued, “I think I can tell you of Mei Hua but with conditions.”
“And what conditions would those be?”
“You must not tell anyone of the ingredients for Mei Hua, as some of the ingredients are unlikely to be found naturally. I have mixed plants to make hybrid and a variety species.”
“But if that's true, then even if you tell us then-”
“Yes, yes I know, I will give you the seeds of the plants needed for the ingredients and a manual with the needs and special care for it to grow written on it. And that will go with the additional condition that I will tell when you agree to my terms. Now next, you must not reveal the origin and who told you this information for I don't want anyone bothering me. You also must not directly meet me the next time you want to reach me… I'll ask Mugen to make arrangements later. Do you agree with these conditions I presented to you?”
“I think we can manage that,” Tsunade replied. “Is there anything else?”
“Yes, a part of the questions I asked earlier. Have you seen these symbols before?” Kurama handed one of the papers he held.
“May I ask what this is?” Shizune questioned.
“One with three dots in the middle is a clan symbol of a friend of mine who once asked me to help with his family history. I can't even find scratch a of information on it. The other one…. It is… I don't know what to call it but I can say… it's a curse.”
“A curse? It looks more like a pendent or a locket.” Tsunade wondered.
“Yes, originally it was a locket but now it's like this,” Kurama pulled up his sleeves and showed his right arm where the tattoo was engraved on it. Tsunade and Shizune came near Kurama's arm for a better look. (Glove still on, covering his claws.)
“I'm not a medic-nin so I just don't know how to get it off.”
“How did you get it in the first place?” Tsunade looked at the hooded man in front of her.
“You can say found we it somewhere…”
“We?”
Yes we, my friend and I. When we held it, it turned bright red and then there it is, on his hand and mine.”
“Who's your friend?” Shizune asked
“Sorry, but I am afraid I can not answer that.”
Shizune didn't want to push her luck on that one. “Alright, was there any side effect on you after this happened?”
“I did ask a question before…” Kurama's words trailed off.
“You mean the one about the curse being able to turn you into a kid?” Tsunade said as she lifted one of her eyebrows.
“Yes…”
“But you don't look like a kid…” now both of her eyebrows were lifted.
“Well not me but my friend…”
“So you haven't had any side effect?” Shizune bluntly spook out.
“I do. Why do you think I cover myself? And don't ask me to show it so leave it alone.”
“…” Shizune didn't know what to say anymore.
“Is there anything else?”
“I believe there is nothing more other than the condition for the seeds that I wrote on this. He was gesturing to the paper in his hand. Tsunade-san I believe your reason to know how to create the Mei Hua is to help people, not to sell them right?” Kurama said waving to the paper.
“Yes you're right… Now you mentioned my name…but what's your name?”
“I'm sorry I can't reveal my name to you but instead you may call me Sesshon…”
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
…A few minutes later after they left the cottage…
"That meeting was a blast… even if that Sesshon whatever his real name was isn't a friendly type of person and i still wonder who might be his friend." Shizune stated while they leaped from one tree to another in the night.
"I wonder too… I don't know why but there's something bugging me about that."
"What is it Tsunade-sama?"
"It's the boy we met earlier, I got a hunch that he's the friend that turned into a kid." Tsunade said. Tsunade was not sure because the boy covered both of his arms. (A/N: Urameshi put spirit-handcuff for training on his arms and legs). They reached the edge of the forest, heading towards Hana Natsu Village. The agreement was fulfilled and the acquired ingredients including the seeds were given to them. They didn't stay long in the cottage, as the host seem to be very uncomfortable with them being there. They said goodbye to him before they left.
"You mean the boy that we were after earlier?"
Tsunade nodded.
"I got the same feeling too, Tsunade-sama. That can explain why he can wander alone in the forest without any guidance with him. At least he's much friendlier than that Sesshou but I wish I knew if Urameshi was his real name."
"Me too Shizune… me too."
"Should we go search for him?"
"No I think not. We know he didn't want anyone to know where he lived from the way he was running from us and I doubt he lives in that cottage. For now we should be content with what we have achieved today." Stretching her hand, Tsunade looked at her companion and then to the sky filled with stars, "haa… what a day, let's go to a pub for drinks and some food before we go to sleep. Tomorrow I want a fresh start and then, gamble again!"
Shizune groaned, "Tsunade-sama…"
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
"So that's why you gave her my clan symbol, ne Kurama?" Recca said while helping Kurama stack the ingredients and other things into sub space so no one can trace any evidence.
"Yes, since the bracelet sent you here and the name Hokage exists in this would as a name for an important person. Plus this world is filled with ninja, hidden villages and other sort of things, there might be a possibility that your clan originates from this world. You did said that the world you came from was too balmy for the knowledge of your clan to exist," Kurama said as he finished putting the last item away while Recca put out the fire.
"Yes, you're right but I never thought that my clan might originate from this world but if my clan is from this world, why didn't I know about the existence of chakra?" They secured the windows and locked the door before moving out into the forest.
"You yourself jumped 400 years into the future before you ended up in this world. Your clan lived in the world you were born for many generations and can be consider as a very old one. I did some research on the history of ninja in this world. For your information, chakra was first utilized in this world mostly around 500 years ago. So there is a gap of time for anything to happen. This can explain the reason why you don't know anything about chakra." Kurama explained.
"Maybe…" Recca said as he looked at his right hand where he wore the bandages to cover the bracelet. "Wait, when did you research that? I didn't see you go out other than doing the death note missions and going to Mugen's?"
"I asked Mugen to find more information on medics which means medic-nin knowledge is included. I got some material from him. End of the month, he promised me to get me more knowledge on them, maybe scrolls of medic jutsu include. That reminds me, we need to make a place for a library. Right now we've kept the jutsu we have in our sub space and I don't know how much it can hold."
"I guess we can manage that… now that you mention about library's and jutsus, we need more material about jutsus. We're lacking them compared to other hidden village. We also need to add some children storybooks, as most of the residents are children. We're short of that and I don't know how many children stories Makoto and the other two have left," Recca suggested.
"You're right. I guess we can go shopping at the bookstores for various subjects' … money from selling Mei Hua and other things can cover up. I think we have an issue about the amount of jutsus in our hand. Lets checkout what Yusuke and Ranma think about this," they both moved through the forest and went back home.
TBC
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nearly 6000 words for this chapter. Not bad… Why was my language is bad? You're right… English is my second language. So anyone volunteer! Be my beta reader!
Thanks for Zero Tolerances beta my.
AND THANKS TO ALL WHO REVIEW THE STORY!!!!