Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Mystifying Discovery ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Make it short… I don't own any of the popular characters I use in here except those I made it myself. The storyline is mine except those I quote from manga, any manga storyline, especially Naruto. Mind you if the story I wrote in this fiction similar to other fanfic, don't blame me. I don't read all fanfics posted in the Internet okay but I do take some info of the techniques from several websites. Just for your acknowledgement.
I'm sorry for the late update but I did warn right? I did say so. Again I would like to say for the late update…. SORRY! Gomenasai! Tey pu chi! Minta MAAF! Coz this is sooo late update and your right… lambat sangatlah!.
I warn you this is short and un-beta.
P/S: no aliens here…
"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,
-Blah- mind talk, -: Blah :- Makai language, “Blah” inner speaking to outer or the spirit (guess?)
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Chapter 17 - Mystifying Discovery
 
They all agree and begin to walk into the direction of the building to explore it.
Slowly, walking into the foyer…
“Kurama…”
“Yeah? What is it Yuusuke?”
“My eyes' aren't playing lies at me are they? ” Urameshi thumb point to stonewall beside him. There were something written on it, most of it in bad condition.
“I could say… your eyes aren't playing illusion with you. Those are Makaiese… the old writing way rather than what presently been use throughout Makai. It's a good thing it's written in Makai words. More less we can conclude what this building build for,” Kurama went close at the section written in Makai and start reading it.
(A/N: I made up the word `Makainese' to show what they call the demon language if that's okay…)
“Makaiese you say? You never teach me how to read them! Why you didn't teach me that Urameshi!”
“Well Ranma, I myself am not fluent when it comes to reading or writing in common Makai language or Makaiese. I'm more towards training and politicians way… that include the way they write and write parts etc. for I am Raizen's only son to be next ruler more less at that time before I negotiated with the other two ruler in Makai to end the war between three regions,” pointing to himself. “Go ask Kurama to teach you,” Urameshi end his excuse and pointed to Kurama.
“If you done with your speech, would you mind let Kurama do it by himself now. I would like to know what's written on the wall, ” Recca said impatiently.
“Thanks Recca, if I may?” Ranma and Urameshi nodded.
“It appears that this sort of building is indeed some kind of a temple… ” Kurama waved his hand around, “but not for worshiping. I could rather say it's for guarding something at least in it for the writing also warns and couple of threats to anyone dare to trespass. It also said that your life will be destroy if go on thus enter is death bestowing upon you…and goes on and on.”
“Prf… as if there is anyone alive to ask permission!” Ranma grins, absently playing with his long pigtail hair.
“Oi, forget anyone not alive that maybe we can ask?” Recca asked.
“Maybe, but since we been living around here… none of them knows about this place” Ranma replied, still playing with his hair.
“Kurama, I'm not as super wacko sensitive as Kuwabara but I do feel there are wards exist. Do try to turn them off if you can.”
“Yes, I believe so Yuusuke.”
“Can we all go in now? I can't wait to see what's in there. Move on!” Recca shoots his arms up.
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
(A/N: He he … can't help it. Do imagine yourself their journey …)
They finally near to the center of the temple after success in avoiding all the traps with ease and several areas had blown up to bits.
What they found in the center area was very intriguing.
A large jewel illuminates the surrounding with its glow, drawing them closer… all except Urameshi and Kurama. Both of them looked at each other and silently agreed something amiss.
“Stop!” Urameshi yelled to the other two and they paused for a moment.
“What?” Ranma and Recca chorused.
“There's something nagging me. I've got a hunch don't get too close to that big jewel.” While rubbing his forehead, he continued his speech, “That thing give out some strange wave or vibes… Man, I'm really sound more like Kuwabara! For crying out loud!”
“If you say so, but you're not the only one feeling that way. It seams even my senses increase. Right now, I can see that jewel in spetecular rays of colour flowing around it..” Kurama looked at the jewel more intense. Not that he can help it, his need to steal such exotic item drawing him like moth toward the flickering flame.
“Huh, that's good to hear,” Urameshi felt relief by that statement.
“Wave? You mean aura ne? you know anything like this kind of thing always have surprise somewhere around the corner. Right now my danger rating is on the medium, not that we can't handle it,” Ranma paused a second. “Anyway, let's just get on it. It's not that we get result by just standing here when in front of us suppose to be our goal.”
Recca in other hand had a little sour face, “Great! I really need to get my six senses up. I can't sense that good. Than again, let's go on with this.”
“Yeah let's,” Ranma and Recca headed towards the jewel while Urameshi and Kurama just look at each out other.
“Well, why not,” Urameshi smiled and followed Ranma and Recca, leaving Kurama behind.
“Why does Inari have to let me end up with three people that like to do things head on to action rather think deeply the pros and cons…” Kurama sighed before he gives a small smirk. “My life really does live up by them… heh.”
o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o
While a new adventure of the day reveal itself, we look away from those four boys…
Above section of the mountain… Some of the kids that Kurama release early from their class wonder whereabouts of their teacher… Some didn't care and go on doing their business… whatever they were. Overall, the resident lived peacefully for the time being.
Mugen business located at the foot of the mountain thrives as it is. Nothing much change for that… that goes for those try to find information where a certain medical which were very popular and demanding for its usage. They didn't get much information at all.
In other place… far away from the mountain…
The two medic-nins with their pet wondering around the continent, either one will gamble while the other try to stop her companion (not that she could) or seeking information of some would consider as trivial and odd but for them it was important to attain. The knowledge Mei Hua was the prize for their accomplishment.
All of the people occupied the continent goes on with their life far fetch it would be varied toward individual. Well that makes life interesting.
Well… they going to get something shocking in their lives and it's not they expecting it. Maybe…
The dreadfulness in life…
 
TBC
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Okay I know I'm totally late and its unforgivable but I have my reasons; one the first six months I've gone practical (which need for my course to graduate), the next six months is my final semester … very badly used up my time. Next … you could say I've finally had time but no… my PC end up with my sister (she's taking graphic course) …. In the way don't have any computer, had to baby sit my sister's baby, prolong to the next year try to apply for works and interviews… I've just got my job (yeah I'm a working person now) three months ago. That take a lot of my time you know… oh well it's somewhere around two years… I think the last time I've update.
Yup very bad of me.
I hate to say this, I have no idea of what or how they actually get that jewel so just imagine yourself coz I'm feeling I've got a big writer block for this part of the story… which actually the main reason why this chap late. Still… maybe next time… for that part.. huh…
-_- ; I'm out