Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ hi this is me ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 8
Introductions finally
 
When Scythe came too for the second time in one day he was back in a bed with a very undressed girl waiting at his side applying wet cloth to his forehead, her round and large breasts where rubbing in his face he faked grunt and she moved away to a chair in front of the bed but still not dressed or making any kind of indication that she was going to try to she just sat there.
“ umm thanks for the cloth it fells nice.” Scythe said not trying to stare at her breast (which seemed to be getting larger the more he looked at her)
“no need to thank me I was just doing what I was bought for.” she said not making any kind of eye contacted with him.
“ well I think there is, now if I could know your name I could thank you more properly” said Scythe she then got up and crawled accost the bed to right on to of him “what are you doing I ment with words, I cant do that with you I don't even know you” she stopped and just sat on top his hardening dick.
“oh am sorry sir, sex is what every one wants.” she said and looked very sad at this.
“ummm your name please .” Scythe said tiring to ignore the need that was growing inside him.
“ I have lost my name but you can name me and I will respond to that for you.” she said.
“Anything that you would like as name.” Scythe said he could now fell that she was getting wet from his growing boner inside his pants
“Oh I have waited for this day forever, yes I would love it if you would call me Kareen.” she said with a hope full look in her eyes.
“Ok Kareen I will call you that.” Scythe said as she giggled with delight “now Kareen I need a favor from you.”
“Oh name it and I shall do it.” Kareen said as she stared to bounce up and down with joy.
“Can you get off please before I rape you.” Scythe said with a hint of desire in his voice. She then stopped and got off and went back to her chair looking a little disappointed. “So where am I and is there any thing I need to know.”
“You are in the queens guest room and no one tells me any thing.” Kareen said “umm sir many I ask who you are and where you are from you seem quite odd.”
“Sure but it will quite awhile to explain it all.” Scythe said sitting all the way up and moving down to the end of the bed to sit closer to her.
“That is ok I have nothing to do.” Kareen said folding her arm accost her chest and crossing her legs.
* Dam she's hot I wish I hadn't said no* Scythe thought to him self “ok well my name is Scythe Amadeus Blade and in this life time I was born in the village of summer well over 1,000 years ago.” Scythe said as Kareen looked very confused “what you said you wanted to know.”
“Yes I did but I did not believe it would be so confusing I mean you don't look over 1,000 years old.” Kareen said while Scythe put his legs over the end of the bed.
“That is a little more and complex and I can't really tell you for fear of dieing.” Scythe said looking around the room.
“Oh ok then I won't ask.” Kareen said looking a little cheerless
“Ok now it is your turn to tell me who you are and where you're from and why you don't have clothes on” Scythe said, she got up and his words and moved over to the window.
“I don't remember who I am or where am from.” Kareen said Scythe got up and moved closer to her “and am not wearing cloths of the rule saying I can't until some one takes me as there beloved but who could love a hoer”
Putting 2 and 2 together her naked and many men around he supposed that she has been raped many times and really care about it any more. Scythe was the type of man how could not stand the abuse of woman
“Kareen I wish that I could help.” Scythe said reaching out to put a hand on her back. “And who made up this crazy rule.”
“It is an old law of the land what it says is that if some one is found they have to walk around like the trash of the town until they have found a beloved.” Kareen said as Scythe clenched
“What then why have I not been striped and stuff?” Scythe asked he hand was now on her back.
“Well I tried buy they would not come off and then they shocked me, so I stooped it was very weird and pain full.” Kareen said turning around to face him “there is something you can do if you want to help, date me” taking a breath she continued on “then I could be normal and not get fucked every day.” she then her tone sadden “but I understand if you don't want to.”
“Well I would like to but I hardly know you I mean we just met, hey though if you sick around me am sure I will ask.” Scythe said and winked at her “and no one would dare to try to fuck you unless you wish it.”
“Oh thank you I shall sick around you like glue.” Kareen said coming over to Scythe and putting her arms around him and pressing her self agents him
“Ok Kareen if you keep doing this I will not be able to resist you.” Scythe said putting his arms up in air, except she did not get off she only pressed harder. “Duh that is my intent.” Kareen said looking at him with her beautiful crimson eyes.