Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ giged giged gig ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 2 -giged giged gig
 
Once back in the room Kareen let go of Scythe and hoped on to the bead and motion for him to join her. As Scythe sat his but down she put her head in his lap and took one of his hands in hers and held it. Scythe took his other hand and moved it through her muddy brown hair.
“ dam Serena told you am a sucker for this didn't she.” Scythe said she just nodded “ don't worry am not mad.” he said figuring that she would be
“ good” she said sitting up and moving to his lap “ Scythe what do you think of me?”
“ well first of I think you are incredibly strong for keeping your hope alive and cuz you did not let all that raping really get to you, beautiful of coarse and am not just saying that cuz you are naked I sense some thing in side that makes me want to weep with joy.” Scythe said wile taking up her other hand.
He leaned for ward to close the gap in between there mouths, it was a light kiss but she nearly fell of him and the bed from the shock of it.
“ holy crap it like lighting hit me.” Kareen said regaining her balance “ Scythe was it the same for you?” she looked at him but he was gone in to that blissful sate only uttering a gag of incoherent words she then smiled getting a naughty idea in her head she then proceed to strip Scythe as she was doing so his pants zapped her agene she let of a little cry of pain which brought Scythe back to his senses.
“Kareen what are you doing?” Scythe asked looking at her hand to see if it was ok, it was fine.
“ I just was I I just want some one to love me so I can be normal.” Kareen said almost on the verge of tears. He shushed her and held her close.
“ you know there are many types of love, the one that you know way to well is that of the physical type.” he cleared his throat “ now am not sure but the kind that am felling is that of the physical and the metal and the spirit, I think I could say that I love you completely but am not really sure I just need more time to say for sure.” she looked up and him
“ what did you say?” she asked not quite sure if she heard right.
“ I said I think I that I love you completely.” Scythe said she stared blankly at him once it finally snuck in, she buried her head in his chest and cried letting out all the sadness that she had pent up before he came in to her life Scythe just sat there holing her waiting for her to stop not really knowing what to say.
After her little burst of crying she looked up at Scythe with puffy eyes.
“ Scythe I don't know what to say how can I ever thank you enough.” Kareen said, Scythe just smiled at this.
“ well I know what you can do you could love me back.” Scythe turning a little read in the face but when he stop talking she just gave his face a light tap.
“ Of cores I do, man you are so dense.” Kareen said, her eyes were glimmering as she spoke. “ Scythe we still have some time before the banquet can we go buy me some cloths.”
“ I have a better idea I was working on this before I was forced to levee and I think it is done I just did not get a chance to test it.” Scythe said digging in to his pockets and pulling out what appeared to be a grave boat with a lid but with knobs and buttons which were flashing with many colors “ I know it is a tacky but I call it the whish o mattock.” holding the grave boat thing up
“oh how does it work beloved.” Kareen said making that Scythe official pet name.
“well it takes some of your physical force and some of the spiritual energy in the air and puts what your words and hopes in to physical manifestations.” Scythe said getting very excited as he ended he looked down at Kareen she was holding her head and was looking awfully confused “in dum down terms it grants wishes with little or no consequences.”
“ oh now I get it why could you not say that before?” she asked the confusion going away.
“don't know but any way here take it.” Scythe said giving her the wish o mattock she took it “now make a wish like some clothes that you want be very specific though.”
“ I don't under stand could you show me.” Kareen said giving it back
“ok I will do you care what I wish for.” Scythe said she shook her head no, Scythe sat there and got a very naughty idea in his head “ I wish I had a remote that could make Kareen's breast grow or shrink at my will and I wish this remote would also control her horniness.” the wish o mattock glowed to an almost blinding sate with a little trumpet like sound the light went away and in Scythe's hand there was the remote he had wished for with up and down butting labeled breast and weal type labeled horny “see just as easy as that.”
“ wow but does it work, come on Scythe make my breast as big as you can.” Kareen said grabbing her breast and shoving them at him.
“ all right you asked for it.” Scythe said he pressed on the up button and sure enough Kareen's breast stared to grow getting an inch bigger with each second.
“wow it does work” Kareen said as he breasts grew in front of her “and it fells really good too.” her voice growing with desire and need Scythe stopped as soon as her breast were big as beach balls and she calmed down
“nice very nice.” Scythe said grabbing one in a hand and stared to rub it. His other hand going to the remote and truing the weal up as far as he could.
“ah Scythe plz I need you.” Kareen said as she moved her hand down to her pussy shoving her finger in side of her trying to quell the fire down there. Scythe turned the weal back down.
“I cant do you like that you are not you self.” Scythe said sounding a little sad but she did not stop playing with her self instead she took her other hand and removed Scythes pants not getting shocked this time and tossed them across the room and taking Scythe's dick in one hand and played with it until she got on to of it and stared to pounded her self up and down on it, Scythe had not chose but to follow her lead and jam his hips in to her. Kareen shouts definitely break some barrier as she came all of her love juices flowing down her tithes with about a gallon of it Scythe soon came after her he pulled out as he came and let shoot all over her stomach .they lay there in each others fluids for a little bit until Kareen moved herself up Scythe until they were looking at one anther.
“that was mind blowing thank you Kareen.” Scythe said sitting up to kiss her after they brook lips Kareen put Scythe back in her
“ no problem now how about we go get cleaned up.” Kareen said twisting her hip a bit “ and after I can get dressed.” Scythe stood up with Kareen still on him, her holding on to him and moved over to the bath room which had primitive pluming with a bath shower thing but at lest there was in door toilette they both hoped in to the bath shower thing and made love agene wile they were taking bath.