Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ hi i have a problem ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 3- hi I have a problem
 
After the bath Scythe carried Kareen out and set her back on the bed and went over to his pants and dug around in them for the wish o mattock once he found it he gave it to her and sat down next to her pulling on his cloths.
“umm beloved what kind of cloths should I wish for.” Kareen said not knowing what exactly one her position would wear.
“ you know I think it would be better if we did go and buy some.” Scythe said taking the wish o mattock away and putting back in his pockets” but first.” Scythe got the remote that he had wished for and made her breasts go back down to where the were “oh and” he pulled out his cape and draped it over her covering her “much better I am the only one who gets look at you.”
“ oh Scythe you make me so happy.” Kareen said going over to him and kissing him “ you know I could do that all day.” giggling she got up and pulled Scythe up and went back to her death grip around his waist they walked out the room and down a hall and with Kareen directions got them out of the castle and in to the little town at the foot of the castle its self was on a hill with the town around it a walls every where you looked, Scythe felt too enclosed like a rat in maze once in the heart of the town and found a nice clothing shop. Kareen ran around like a kind in candy shop going I want this and this oh looked at this one Scythe didn't really care he had plenty of money ( and he could always make more) when the store was almost out of woman's cloths he just reached around in to a pouch like thing and pulled our many gold coins and handed the to the nears sales rep which took them and got nearly all the staff there to help Scythe and Kareen carry all of the cloths back to the castle and it took about 10 guards Scythe and Kareen to put all the bags in the room. After this little procession Scythe flopped down on the floor cuz the bead was taking up by bags.
“ you are never going to were all of those in your life time.” Scythe said Kareen just smiled at this and stared to dig around in the bags once she stopped she pulled out a bra and some panties she got the panties on just fine but could not figure out the bra she had it on but not get it clipped in the back Scythe cam over and help.
“ I cant believe that you don't know how to put on a bra I know that you have never put on cloths before but have to had see some one do it at least once.” Scythe said with a little laugh at the end she got very flustered at this and turned around and shoved him in to a wall and went back to rummaging though the bags until she cam upon a dress and she put in on like a shirt with out unzipping it or any thing she managed to get it on that way. “ yay good job you got it on with any help.” Scythe could not help but laugh at the spectacle “ I hah cant help it hah am soorrrreyy” she came over very red and hit him playfully of cores he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him she put her arms around and pressed her head in to his chest.
“ come on let me see you fully in that.” she backed up a little and did a spin for him her dress showed just a little bit to much cleavage but other than that it was pretty normal “nice very nice me likey.” she blushed and then there was a nock at the door. “sir your meal is ready.” you could hear foot steps going away from the door.
“I cant wait to tell every one.” Kareen said this time it was Scythe's turn to blush.
“you want to tell every one, why?” Scythe asked with a little bit of a stutter
“ cuz if I don't tell some one soon I fell like am going to explode.” Kareen said putting her hand together.
“ all right I don't mind go ahead and tell any one you want.” Scythe said taking her hand in his but she wriggled out of his hands and went back to her death grip around his waste “ are you going to do this every where we go.” she just nodded, she directed them to the banquet hall when they got there every one turned that was sitting is seemed like any eternity before Serena stood up and started to clap and soon every one started to clap as they made there way over to there seats next to the queen.
“that did not take very long.” Serena said
“ what can I say am a sucker for the hole head pet thing.” Scythe said pulling Kareen's chair close as to it would come and putting arm around her she just smiled and put her head on his shoulder.
“well one that note,” Serena said wile getting up as hush fell over the crowd of people “ now the reason why we are here is because the brave warrior” she gestured with one hand toward Scythe just waved “ has taken on a incredible hard task for me but with any luck and he returns successful we just might have a hope of getting rid of those invaders for good.” there was a great roar of cheers form the hall when she had stopped “ so bring on the food and drink.” with that many tray of food were brought in from and giant pig to a very festive looking salad boll and barrels of mead were brought in Scythe promptly got up and took his tankard and filled it up and drunk it right there he did this about 5 he now was officially drunk . He weaved his way back to seat and sat down but sort of missed the chair and sat on the arm thing Kareen pulled him down to the chair part.
“ hi there pretty lady.” Scythe said with a lisp and leering at Kareen his head falling to her chest Serena laughed at this sight and pulled him out of her chest “ all right food.” and so they all ate and ate and ate until there was nothing left.
 
Ok am only going to say this once any of the game or anime characters that I use I do not own. The only two I do own are Scythe and Kareen anyway on with this