Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ no limets ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 6 -no limits
 
They found the room pretty easy Scythe kicked open the door and tossed Kareen on to the bed. Scythe came over shutting the door behind him and stared to undress her she grabbed his hand.
“no let me.” Kareen said and stood up to the to of her shirt and pulled it down just enough so that Scythe could only see the top of her breasts. She unzipped her pants and wiggled of them she took her panties and pulled it to one side she took her index finger and rubbed the out side of her slit as she pulled them down she sat down in front of him and rubbed her self as she did she got out of her shirt she pulled her arms so far apart that he bra ripped.
“you like that beloved.” Kareen said taking other hand pushing her breasts together Scythe took off his cloths as fast as he could he grabbed her put her hands behind her “ what are you doing”
“ shh I wont hurt you I couldn't ever” Scythe said nuzzling her “ now say that you want me.”
“ Scythe I want you to fuck me.” Kareen said turning around Scythe got on top of her and shoved his dick it to her really hard he stared to move his hips at a nice slow pace “ I need more than that.” Scythe moved faster he picked her up wile still doing her and stood and grabbed on to her hips and shoved her down on him as hard as he could at the same time moving his hips as hard as he could “oh yes Scythe just like that fuck me fuck me.” he shoved her up agents the wall, she screamed his name as she came Scythe came with her juices flowed out blocking his cum from going in her “oh Scythe I love you so much.”
“ I love you too Karen.” Scythe said moving back to the bed and falling down with her on top of him “ I just cant get enough of your tits.” Scythe reached up and hand and stared to play wit her breasts.
“ and I love it when you play with them.” Kareen said relaxing “ but I think that is enough for now lets go to sleep.
“ok, will you be my blanket to night.” Scythe holding her even closer
“ I will and every night if you want me to be.” Kareen said snuggling her head in to his chest “but I need one could you pull the covers over us.” Scythe did so at her request they both soon drifted in to a peace full slumber.
The next morning was nice and a little to bright for Scythe's taste as he opened his eyes hissing as the light hurt his eyes as he hissed he herd Kareen giggle.
“ some one does not like mornings, here let me see if I can make it better.” Kareen said pushing her breasts up in Scythe's face. He grunted with pleaser now fully awake. The jolted up and rushed to the bathroom if you next to the door you could hear Scythe pissing and a flush as he came back out looking around the room for his lost clothes. In a few minuets he found them and put them back on as well did Kareen. No sooner had Scythe put back on his clothes then a huge rock came flying through the wall right at them. Scythe seeing it held out his hand and pushed it forward and as he did a yellow line came out of his hand and blasted it in to dust.
“man crazy morning.”: Kareen said
“no this is pretty normal for me.” Scythe said putting his hand back down to his side. They headed for the down stars for the lobby, Link was there cleaning stuff up. “so what is with the rock that came through the wall.” Scythe sat down at the bar.
“ oh great something more for me to fix.” Link said tossing his hands in to the air “oh and it probably means that the catapults have been flipped and we are under attack by the way.” Scythe opened up with surprise and jumped off his seat.
“ where is the battle.” Scythe said putting his hands down on the bar Link grabbed his head and turned it so that he was looking out the widow.
“oh.” Scythe said “well then why are you not out there.”
“ it all in the air and I cant really do any thing agents that.” Link said balling his hand in to fist. Scythe looking down saw that Kareen was not there.
“ where is Kareen she was here when I came down.” Scythe said ruing around turning this upside down looking for her.
“no she wasn't you came down here all by your self.” Link they heard the sound of door closing and feet moving fast and down the stares Kareen came in rushing over to Scythe and his waist “ oh look there she is.”
“ ok but I have to go and kill things so could you let me go.” Scythe said trying to her out of her death grip
“oh ok but what do I do.” she said letting go of him
“ umm stay safe.” Scythe said looking at Link he just nodded with that Scythe was out the door.