Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ WOW ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 7-WOW
 
As Scythe ran towards the area of battle his back pushed out until two pointy edges came out of his shirt white covered them and soon he had two wings, he razed him self off the ground in to the air ad he razed he drew his swords in few the battle came in two view there were very small black omens in the air shooting some sort of lasers shooting the people down on the ground firing arrows in vane, he could see Strom attacking them with his magic mostly lighting, as Scythe scanned the area he could see the wreckage of two of the black omen things.
“hmmm seems I going to need more than these regular weapons.” Scythe said putting his swords away and pulling out a very red one “ignite.” when Scythe said this the sword burst in to flames, Scythe charged forward dogging the lasers but Scythe over judged one and was going to fall in to anther one but he just turned around as he turned he swung he flaming sword “come out mighty gark.” Scythe almost shouted the sword swirled with flames as Scythe ended his swing the flames leapt from the sword in wave form and sucked up the beam that was coming at him but it did not stop there the wave crashed in the black omen thing and engulfed it truing it in to slag “ now for the rest of em.” Scythe raised his hands above his head and stared to twirl them as he did a yellow disk formed above his head growing larger with each full turn he made when it was as large as truck weal he moved both of his hand forward the disk took off “ total destruction!!” Scythe bellowed as loud as he could. Strom looked over and saw it coming he took off like a bullet, the disk flew to the center of rest of the black omens and stopped it spined there for a few seconds a formed black tips on it which soon turned in to dragon there were about six of them and they opened there mouths this totally unearthly sound came from them and as they roar blue beam of energy came from them the disk spined at a burling pace totally destroying everything that was around them. When the smoke cleared Scythe was on the ground his wings now gone kneeling. “suckers that'll teach em.” Scythe flopped on his butt right there that massive attack taking a lot out of him Strom came on over and sat down next to him.
“ looks like some one has been working some thing.” Strom said “ what was that any way.”
“ I call it total destruction it is a mix of destro disk, dragon of the dark ness flame, and kamehameha , is so kicks ass but takes a lot out of me and I can only do it once a day.” Scythe said “just give me few and I be fine, oh by the way Serena sent me to get you and everyone eels.”
“ ya I herd that she was still around, but I guess that is the power of the sliver imperum crystal.”
“or it could be like me you know I cant die until I complete me mission what ever that might be.” Scythe said looking up to the sky like it knew all the answers “ well I can walk agene lets head back so I can get Link to join us.” the stood up and head back to town, Scythe was still a little week and could not support his weight so he used his flame sword as a walking stick all the way back, upon arriving the town people let out cheers of celebration to the heroes of the battle they waved as the headed for the inn. As they entered Scythe was meet with a the death grip “ow to much am still normal.” Kareen loosened up
“ why ow what happened.” Kareen said looking Scythe over for burses
“ cuz I over did it and used to much of me energy.” Scythe said patting her on the head. He moved over to the bar where Link was back to cleaning that one glass “ Link I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on a quest to find every one so that we could get rid of this nemesis.”
“ yes finally some action.” Link said moving to the back and coming out with a yellow and blue scabbard Link pulled out the sword it hummed with power as Link put it away he had that fire back in his eyes that fire he had always when he was out adventurer to save hirule Scythe a co ( Link, Strom ,Kareen) decide that they would head out the next morning, Link Strom and Scythe spent the rest of the day and most of the night caching up, Kareen fell asleep in Scythe's arms soon as the night came.