Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Revealed ❯ I would date with you ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A character named Sazuke will be in this chapter. I believe that Sazuke was only introduced in the anime as a replacement for Gosenki. Sazuke is the Kuno's servant. Now lets start reading!!

***

Chapter 6

Ranma and Kuno walked through the field of wildflowers. Their date had officially started.

Ranma had asked Kuno earlier on that morning why she had been undressed. Kuno had then apologized for betrayal of her modesty and told her that her shirt had been wet. That didn't explain why her pants had been off too, but she let it slide and they walked to a park where they would start their date.

"Tatewaki?"

"Yes pig-tailed girl?"

"I was wondering about a book"

"A book?" Kuno said questioningly. Then a smile spread across his face and he let out a laugh. "Of course pig-tailed girl. Of course I'll exchange diaries with you."

Ranma sweatdropped then spoke again

"No, not diaries. A different book called History of the Kuno"

"History of the Kuno…" Kuno said, "Never heard of it"

"But you must have! You are a Kuno after all."

"Let's not worry ourselves with such folly" Kuno said quickly "We shall just enjoy our date. Ok?"

"Ok" Ranma said hesitantly. She wasn't giving up, but there was plenty of time left in the date to find out. And she would find out. Her manhood depended on it.

"Now, we shall be off to dine, as we have not yet broken our fast."

"Yeah... let's do that"

"Cat Café it is then" Kuno said and the two began to walk there.

***

P-chan looked up from where he was sleeping. He had decided that life as a pig wouldn't be so bad, just as long as he could be with Akane. Even if that meant being her and Ranma's pet in the end.

He looked around. Where was Akane anyway?

P-chan jumped off the bed and walked downstairs. He could hear Kasumi humming in the kitchen. Genma and Soun were playing another game of shogi in the living room.

P-chan walked into the kitchen. Maybe Akane was attempting to cook again with Kasumi's help.

"Hi P-chan or is it Ryoga?" Kasumi said as she knelt down to look at him. " I bet you're looking for Akane aren't you/"

P-chan nodded his assent.

"She left about half an hour ago with Ukyo."

P-chan squealed his thanks and ran out the door, but not before putting on his backpack.

As he walked down the road, Ryoga spotted a sign on a pole that was luckily an advertisement for Ukyo's shop. It said:

Right around the corner from your home!

Come to the best okonomiyaki shop around.

UKYO'S OKONOMIYAKI.

(from here take a right and to doors down is where you'll find me)

`Right around the corner from my home' P-chan thought surprised. That was a long way.

P-chan got up and took a left. That was the way he thought his home was in. All he had to do when he got home was go around the corner and he would be there.

***

Shampoo told her grandmother where she was going and then Shampoo, Ukyo, and Akane ran out the door and headed for the Kuno mansion.

As they ran Akane saw a flash of red through a gap in the wall and her mind automatically thought `Ranma'. She stopped and looked back through the gap, but no-one was there.

Soon they were at their destination.

Outside of the house was Sazuke who was sweeping.. He looked up at them and then walked to greet them.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"We want crazy laugh girl to talk." Said Shampoo

"Yeah tell the Jackass to get out here" said Ukyo.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Kodachi. Where is she?" asked Akane.

"Oh Mistress Kodachi. She's out following Master Kuno on his date. I'm not sure but now they're probably off in a field of wildflowers. Master Kuno is quite the romantic."

"Yeah. Thanks Sazuke" Akane said and the 3 girls left again to go off and find a field of wildflowers. Of course there was only one really big field and that was in the park. All of them guessed that that was where Kuno was.

As they were going there Shampoo said "Shampoo sorry for girl who date Kuno.

***

Ranma told herself that the book was more important than anything and that she would take any sort of torture for that book, but as she stared at Kuno as he declared his love for her in front of everyone, she wished there was another way.

They had barely gotten into the door of the Cat Café before Kuno started his testimonies for everyone to hear.

As Ranma stared on in disbelief, she noticed a shimmer out of the corner of her eyes.

Quickly she jumped back, just in time to avoid being hit by one of Mousse's chain claws.

"Ranma!" He said "First you make Shampoo run around to find you, just so you can go and frolic with boys as a girl!"

`It's not like that Mousse." Ranma said as he dodged another attack.

"Yeah sure its no…" Mousse's words were cut short as he was hit on the head by Kuno's bokken."

"Be gone jealous one! The pig-tailed girl has denied your courtship!" All of Kuno's words were spoken to a duck.

The attack had caused Mousse to fall on a table and upturn a glass of water, which then splashed on him.

"Aha! All your jealousy has turned you into a duck; A fitting end for thee. Come pig-tailed girl. Too many eyes are upon your innocent form. We shall find a better place in which to break our fast."

Kuno grabbed Ranma's hand and the two ran to a secluded place in the park under a tree. The same park where they had walked in wildflowers earlier.

"My pig-tailed goddess, sadly we cannot dine in the company of others, but at least we are now alone. Luckily I have Sazuke" Kuno snapped his fingers and a moment later a figure could be seen running through the park.

Sazuke appeared in front of them with a picnic basket and a blanket in his hands. He quickly set up the picnic, asked Kuno if he needed anything else, then left when Kuno said no.

"Now we shall picnic pig-tailed girl"

The two sat down and started to eat. Until then Ranma hadn't realized how hungry she was.

When the food was gone, Ranma thought it was time to get to the point.

"Tatewaki, about the book…"

Kuno shook his head, but if you looked, you could see the slight smile that appeared on his face.

"Pig-tailed girl, I lied true, and seek your forgiveness, but you can't know."

Ranma looked at Kuno with a pouty look on her face and with all the strength she could muster, she pushed her pride way down. "Tatewaki, don't you love me?"

Kuno took Ranma's hands in his own.

"Yes, you are right. Yet I still cannot tell thee. The techniques of the Kuno must stay in the Kuno line."

"What do you mean?" Ranma asked. Dr. Tofu had a book and Ranma was sure that he wasn't a Kuno. Then again Dr. Tofu did have a weirdness about him…

"Ho Ho Ho!!" Kodachi jumped down, laughing her ridiculously annoying laugh. She was dressed in her normal combat outfit, which was a gymnast leotard.

"First you steal my Ranma's name, then you steal my Ranma and now you try to steal my family's techniques!!"

"Abomination!" said Kuno "Leave us be!"

"Sadly brother of mine, your date has stolen mines and now she must pay!"

Kodachi threw her baton at Ranma, who was just going to catch it since it posed her no threat. She was just about to catch it when it grew spikes

"Whoa!" exclaimed Ranma as she recoiled her hand and dodged out of the way.

"How dare you attempt to harm mo pig-tailed goddess!" Kuno said as he swung at Kodachi with his bokken. She jumped, only just missing the attack, but she did become unstable.

Ranma jumped up then kicked her. It sent her flying.

"Pig-tailed girl" said Kuno "Forgive me, our date has been filled with such unwelcome disturbances."

"Oh that's ok Tatewaki. Now what were you saying about that book"

"Oh, of course" Kuno said as he looked Ranma dead in the eyes " The honest truth pig tailed girl is……"

***

Time to review!! Did you like this chappy? Did you hate the cliffhanger? Well then review and I'll be extra motivated to get the next chapter out quickly.