Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret Admirer ❯ No More Waiting ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We spent the next couple of weeks continuing passing notes. I started to feel, I don’t know, attached? I really liked them, all I thought about was receiving another note from my secret admirer. This was driving me crazy! I had to meet them. Before first period, I slipped them a note into my locker.

C.J.,

We’ve been writing notes back and forth for awhile now. I really want to meet you! I really like you and I don’t know your name or what you look like. Please. You don’t have to be afraid to meet me. When can we meet?

Ethan

My day was horrible, I kept checking my locker, only to find I had no reply yet. BY the end of the day, there was a small note folded up on the top shelf. I quickly opened it and read:

Turn around.

My heart raced. I was going to meet them. All I had to do was turn around. I stood there a moment, trying to calm down only to feel more nervous and embarrassed. I took a deep breath and turned to meet the only eyes that were on me.

A guy with shoulder-length black hair sat at a bench across the hall. He was hunched over with his elbows resting on his knees, hands clasped together. He was very slim and wore black pants with a black shirt. His hair curled slightly at the ends. He gave me a sheepish look.

I turned away, looking into my locker. He was….cute! Was I surprised? Yeah. I had never felt this embarrassed. He came over to lean against the locker next to mine. “Disappointed?” His voice was deep, my cheeks flared.

“No.” My voice came out quieter than I expected it to.

“I’m Chris, by the way.” He laughed. I looked at him. His eyes were a bright blue and his teeth were almost perfect. Man, I was feeling lucky.

“Nice to know you’re name.” I smiled back.

He looked at me for a moment, giving me butterflies. “Can I walk you home?”

Absolutely! “Yeah.” For like half the walk, we were silent. Every time I looked at him, he would be looking at me. He would then smile and I would smile slightly, look away and he’d being to chuckle.

“So,” Chris cleared his throat, “Can I have your number?”

Geez…… “Yeah.” I told him my number and watched him save it in his phone.

“You nervous?”

“Yeah, are you?”

“Very.” We were quiet until we reached my house. “You know, we have a class together.”

“Really?” We stood in front of my house.

“Yeah, first hour. Sorry I made you late that one time.”

I laughed, embarrassed. “It’s fine.”

“So, you want to come over to my house tomorrow? After school?” He paused, “You can say no.”

“Oh, I’d love to. I’ll ask my mom.”

“K.” He smiled.

My sister came outside and protectively stood next to me. “Who are you?”

“Uh….this is the guy who’s been writing me.” A devilish smile appeared on her lips. “Get inside. Now.” She went to speak, but I cut her off. “You can tease me after he leaves.” She just laughed and skipped into the house.

“She’s cute.” Chris had a huge smile on his face. “So, I’ll call you later?”

“Sure.”

“Can I have a kiss goodbye?”

My mind froze, was he serious? I shrugged. Would he honestly just kiss me out here in the open? He quickly answered my question when he leaned in and gave me a small soft kiss.

“Bye.” I waved him goodbye shyly and watch him walk away. I let my finer linger on my lips, his kiss left a tingly sensation on my lips. When I came back into the house, my mom and sister sat in the living room, and as I passed by my sister asked, “How’d it go?”

“I got my first kiss.” I left them stunned and went to my bedroom.

Yaoi-Freak1990 - I really appreciate all the reviews I’ve been getting for this story! I’m surprised how much it’s liked. I don’t really think this is one of my best stories, but I’ve been enjoying writing on it here lately. This is probably my favorite chapter, well, because they finally meet!! I know the chapters are short and I apologize for that. The next chapter shouldn’t be too short….. ;) Thanks for reading! And waiting on me…Haha. Love you all!