Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth ❯ Spies and Sakura Petals ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ANUBIS: I can't believe we made it through the first five episodes...

DAIS: And Kale only got hurt once.

SEKHMET: I still cannot figure out why Destonus already wrote part 11...and is now coming back here.

ANUBIS: Who cares? Let's just get back to our search.

::Loud crash::

ANUBIS: What was that?

ROWEN: It's bad. Ryo hit his head.

ANUBIS: ::tries to think of the characters Ryo's voice actor also plays:: Oh dear God.

RYO (Imitating Ed): Hello everybody! I took apart my armor! Does that make me smart? My back is on fire too!

DAIS: Oh no...

ROWEN: This isn't good.

RYO: Kill the Draconai, kill the Draconai...I will introduce them to my invisible friend Jim!

::wanders off stupidly, defying several laws of physics on the way::

ANUBIS: Let's check in with the Boston crew. Much safer.

Ronin Warriors: Hell Back On Earth
Chapter 6: Spies and Sakura Petals.


"So, what brings you here? Business? Pleasure?" Karen asked Ran.
"Mostly business...we're looking for people." Ran explained cautiously.
"Ohhh." Karen said. "What kind?"
"Um, we're not sure." Ran said.
"Ohh." Karen replied.
"Could you stop answering like some sort of moron? We don't have all day you know." Allison shot back.
"I was just making conversation." Karen replied.
"It better not be far." Allison said impatiently.
"It's not. We're here." Ran answered.

Heading up into the hotel and climbing up to their hotel room, Ran entered to find a hysterical Yuriko.

"What happened?" Ran asked.

Then she saw Navcase. He was unconscious, and did not look too good. He was barely moving.

"Um, could you guys wait out here for a minute?" Ran asked.
"Yeah, sure." Karen replied.

Closing the door behind her, and making sure to be out of the earshot range of Karen and her friends, she asked Yuriko what had happened.

"It's horrible...horrible..." Yuriko said in tears.
"Calm down, what happened?" Ran asked calmly.
"Shinta-chan...after you left...he got zapped by that sword guy....He hasn't woken up since then." Yuriko explained.
"That's horrible..." Ran said in shock.
"And the worst part is...I can't use my powers to heal him..." Yuriko said. "He has to die first, so all I can do is make him comfortable."

Yuriko began to sob as she fell on top of Navcase, crying out, "SHINTA-CHAN! COME BACK TO ME!!!!!"

Meanwhile...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" Ceiphied roared. "WHY HAVEN'T THOSE FOOLS RETURNED YET!!!?"
"It could be that with all the moving we've been doing lately, they could not find the base." Kouen suggested.
"THOSE WERE SOME OF MY BEST WARRIORS!!!! THEY DO NOT JUST DIE!!!!!!"
"Our current opponents are quite powerful, master. We have to assume that they will only get stronger." Rakurai added.
"THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION LEFT!!!!! IT IS TIME FOR US TO BE DISCREET!!!!!" Ceiphied roared.
"How my lord?" Koureha asked.

Ceiphied headed through the many corridors of the cave system they had recently taken up residence in. After their base had been destroyed, space was an issue, and finding one to be able to accommodate all of his minions was difficult. He lost more minions due to the Ronins and their interference. More and more came back missing. Survivors had told tales of a strange man dressed in mino, who lay waste to their warriors with amazing speed and skill, but Ceiphied refused to believe them. But he had to find the Drakka Seishi soon. This was the only way he could win.

Having reached the deepest part of the cavern, he observed the cloud of sleep that kept his daughters asleep, to prevent them from conceiving any successors to take over. But he now needed their abilities of metamorphosis to find the Drakka Seishi.

Calling on his magical powers, he began the incantation to temporarily dispel the mantle of sleep. Normally he would not have to go this far, but these opponents were far to resilient and thorough. This was his only hope of finding the other Seishi.

As the mantle faded, the female dragons lying there asleep began to open their eyes and stretched out their bodies, tested their wings to make sure they still worked.

"What is your bidding, father?" one asked.
"I have a mission that requires your unique abilities to metamorphosis so that we can find the Drakka Shichiseishi, and achieve our goal. You must travel to Boston, Massachusetts at once."
"We will find the Drakka Seishi father. We will succeed where all others have failed." another said.

With that, the girls filed out of the caves, and flew off into the sky, accompanied by an army of grunts.

"Where am I?" Navcase wondered, his voice echoing into nothingness. Looking around, he seemed to be in endless emptiness.
"This is like the time when I was healed." He thought to himself. "Why am I here now? Did I die?"
"Nope, you're still here, barely though." a voice called out.
"Master?" Navcase asked.
"What? You don't recognize my voice? You should after all that time I trained you." he said as he came into view. He was dressed as all Hikos were dressed, with the familiar and large mantle draped over his shoulder. He promptly whacked Navcase.
"Ow! What was that for?" Navcase asked, rubbing his cheek.
"For letting that weakling take you out! This better not become a habit. We can't have us Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu masters looking bad."
"It was only one fight, Master." Navcase answered.
"Sometimes that's all you get! You must win!"
"I'll try harder next time." Navcase answered.
"You'll win next time!"
"Yes master..."
"Good. Now get back to that violent girl you fell in love with." Hiko answered.
"Her name is Yuriko." Navcase answered.
"Yuriko, whatever. Just get back to her. Don't just float there, GO!"
"All right..." Navcase answered.
"Shinta." a voice called to him.
"Mother?" he called back.

Navcase gasped in shock as his parents materialized before him. Tomokazu and Yumi Tennomi were as beautiful in death as they were in life.

"Father? Mother? Why are you here?"
"To tell you it is not time yet. You still have much to accomplish in this world." Yumi replied.
"Yes, my son. Your allies need you. The world needs you. And most importantly, Yuriko needs you." Tomokazu stated.
"You're right. I have to get back to all of them..." Navcase replied.
"Shinta, someone will come to test you soon. Do not hold back. You will know when he comes." Yumi explained.
"What? Who?" Navcase asked.
"That is all we can say, my son. But you cannot leave yet; there are still two more who wish to speak with you." Tomokazu explained as they started to drift away.
"What? Who? Come back!" Navcase shouted, as they drifted away into the abyss, leaving him alone.

Over at the Palace, Sakura crept out of her room. She dawned her famed trenchcoat, checked her swords before placing them in their sheaths and descending down the stairs. On her way, she ran into Ayame.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your room recovering?" Ayame asked.
"Shut up and get ready to launch the Motorslave." Sakura said sternly.
"Okay okay." Ayame said, heading off to the launch bay.

Sakura entered the facility, and climbed onto the vehicle, which had been locked into position on some sort of catapult.

"So, where you headed?" Ayame asked as she raised the launcher into position.
"Didn't say. We have a small problem that might get worse. I've got to go stop it." Sakura said.

Ayame sighed and fired away, launching Sakura towards only she knew.

As she landed in Boston, Sakura sped off through the city, trying to do the speed limit as best as possible while she scanned the city for the Draconai in the meantime.

"Any sign of them Kanesada?"
"Not yet Mistress. I do not think they've landed yet."
"Good. I have time to prepare." Sakura said as she hit the throttles and flew off down the street, blazing past pedestrians.
"Mistress! They've landed." Kanesada reported.
"Good, where are they?"
"They're in a park near the river. I warn you that driving me on the property is sort of forbidden."
"It won't be that long. Besides, we'll be going too fast for them to catch us." Sakura replied.

The Esplanade was peaceful as usual. People were sunbathing on the docks, having picnics on the grass or sleeping, jogging, walking, skating through the place. It was serene. Quiet even, until the distant sound of a powerful engine was heard in the distance.

Enter Sakura.

Revving it up, Sakura turned off Storrow Drive, driving off the beaten path to head straight for the footbridge that was the easiest way in from the Charles MGH station. Fortunately there was no one on it so she sped across, barely fitting on the narrow passage over the highway. She turned the corner and banked a sharp U-turn, causing a group of skaters to fall on their backs as they stopped abruptly, cursing as Sakura sped off down the paved area, past the docks, where joggers and others trying to do skateboard tricks dashed out of the way of her as she barreled through at high speed, disturbing the afternoon of the sunbathers nearby on the docks or on the railings of the steps. She turned right at the Hatch Shell, a large domed structure, and flew over the footbridge there past the howitzer on display, going over the bump and made a sharp left turn around the curve, speeding onward past the trees and benches, shocking everyone as they were forced to dive out of the way. Sakura braked for no one, and she was prepared to fire her cannons if necessary.

"Where are they?" she asked her vehicle again.
"They're a bit further down. Near the water fountains."
"Good. What clan?"
"I am not sure. There is some interference."
"Wonderful. Better get ready." Sakura thought to herself as her armor unfolded around her body, encasing her in a protective sheen.
"You morons! We ended up in the wrong park!" one of the females screamed to the grunts.
"We are sorry madam, but there are many in this city. Master Ceiphied did not specify."
"That is inexcusable!" the females shouted as parkgoers fled in the opposite direction.
"No, this is inexcusable." Sakura said, pulling to a stop, blocking their escape route by land and drawing her swords. "Letting you live."
"Get her!" the females shouted, sending the grunts charging at Sakura.
"Let's do it." Sakura commanded Kanesada. "Cover me."

The bike turned towards the enemy and began to open fire, as Sakura leapt high into the air, flipped over, and alighted in front of them, slashing them with her swords, causing them to bleed. As they grimaced in pain she went into the waterflow technique, confusing the lowly warriors as she slashed them more, causing even more pain to them. She sidestepped left as she let a salvo of missiles fly from her right gauntlet, knocking the soldiers back as they proceeded to shoot Chi blasts at her. As she let missiles fly at them, she began gathering power in her left gauntlet, as she took to the air and let fly with a powerful fireball of energy that caused a crater and knocked the warriors backwards, firing blast after blast. One stray Chi Blast hit her jetpack, causing her to crash to the ground with a thud. The dragons closed in on her slowly.

"KANESADA!!!" she called.

The bike revved to life and sped past the monsters, which she grabbed onto and climbed on as she headed off in the other direction to regroup, as they spread their wings and flew after her.

"Are you all right Mistress?" Kanesada asked.
"They got my jetpack. I won't be able to fly until it's fixed. Other than that I'm fine."
"I will be your wings then." Kanesada replied. "Prepare for PA interface."

Kanesada J-turned so that it was facing the opponents, and proceeded to open up into a power armor that locked around Sakura. She grabbed her cannons and began to unload on the monsters, riddling them with heavy shell after shell.

"We're depleting ammo fast Mistress." Kanesada informed her.
"Then we'll have to think of something fast."

Sakura fired the last of her rounds, only to have them impact against AT Fields.

"Damn. They're learning how to defend against them. Looks like I'm going to need some more firepower. Motorslave Add-On Hashin!"

In moments the armor components had flown in. Two gauntlets attached to her arms, two more devices attached to her legs. A backpack attached to the back of the armor, arming her with another powerful cannon which was in its non-active position, straight up.

"Okay, now what should we do?" Sakura asked.
"My recommendation would be to attempt to wipe them out with the charge cannon. But it will take a few seconds to ready it."
"Gotcha." Sakura said, readying the Sonic Fletchette Cannon and opening fire while she grabbed the VTS system from her leg holster, and fired off several shots, dissipating the AT Fields.
"Cannon ready." Kanesada answered.
"GO TO HELL!!!!!" Sakura shouted, firing two shots only seconds apart, that exploded into a large multilayered blast of death that wiped out the dragons and did major damage to the trees in the area.
"Okay, now where'd those bitches go." Sakura said, looking around for the females.
"They appear to have left. However we have other problems Mistress." Kanesada said as sirens were heard approaching the scene.
"Shit." Sakura swore. *"Ayame, get a portal ready, I'm on my way back."

Meanwhile...

"Navcase." a voice called to him from the blackness.
"I know that voice...you're..." Navcase answered.

At that moment, Yuriko's parents appeared before him.

"Why are you here? I'd thought you'd want to watch me suffer, after what I did." he replied.
"We have not come to berate you." Yuriko's father answered.
"What?" Navcase said in disbelief.
"We have come to commend you, on finding our daughter again, and saving her from the curse." Yuriko's mother replied.
"You have become a fine Seishi of Amaterasu. You serve her well. Continue to serve her, as you did with me many years ago."
"I understand."
"And Navcase...take care of my daughter." her mother answered.
"I will." Navcase replied.
"And tell her, how proud of her we are of her." her father added. "Farewell, for now." he said, as they faded away as quickly as they appeared. As they disappeared, Navcase felt a weight on his chest as his eyes opened, finding himself back in the hotel room, lying on the bed, his shirt removed.

His chest was covered with tears, and he heard the sound of faint breathing as he looked down to find Yuriko slumped over on his chest, fast asleep, tissues all around and tears in her eyes. Ran was on the other side, also fast asleep. Looking over in the corner, he found a Japanese girl asleep on the other bed, while some Korean girl helped herself to snacks while some American girl lay asleep next to her. Nudging Ran, her eyes soon opened after a few minutes.

"You're okay?" Ran whispered.
"Yes. Can you help get her off me? I can't breathe." Navcase whispered.

Gently grabbing onto Yuriko, Navcase lifted her off his chest with Ran's help, slowly setting her down on the bed instead of on him. This however, caused her to stir and open her eyes. Sitting up, she spotted Navcase, who had weakly managed to get out of the bed, and with a cry of "Shinta-chan!", she dove over the bed and tackled the poor man to the floor, the thump awakening the other people in the room.

"Huh? What happened?" Karen said as she woke up.
"Wha?" Teresa yawned as she stretched out, almost hitting Allison and getting a angry stare from her.
"Shinta-chan! How dare you almost die on me! I'll never forgive you if you do! NEVER!!!! I won't bring you back!!" Yuriko shouted, starting to sob again.
"It's all right, Yuriko." he said, starting to hug her. "I'll never leave you. I almost died this time..."
"You did?" Yuriko asked, curiously.
"I saw my parents...my teacher...I even saw yours...they forgave me...they also told me to tell you...how proud they are of you."
"OH SHINTA-CHAN!!!!!" Yuriko shouted, hugging the poor man to death.
"Yuriko...need...air..." Navcase wheezed.

Ran, and Karen, who were the only ones who understood what was being said, both had tears in their eyes.

Later...

"Hey, thanks for staying with us, I know you didn't have to." Ran replied.
"No problem." Karen replied.
"Say Ran, would you like to come shopping with us tomorrow?" Teresa asked.
"Um...okay!" Ran said nervously.
"Great. See you tomorrow." Karen said. "Bye now!"
"Can we get something to eat now? I can't live on snacks you know!" Allison griped.
"It's late, nothing's open now." Karen replied.
"That place in Prudential is! The whole go around to different stations to get your food?"
"But that's expensive!" Teresa protested.
"So? It's the only thing open still!"

The three continued to argue as they headed down the hall, and Ran closed the door behind them.

"Interesting friends." Yuriko observed.
"Okay, now that we're alone, what happened?" Ran asked.
"We were attacked by some strange individuals. One had nunchucku and was using some sort of magic to increase his strength and endurance. The other was using guns and a sword...he seems to also know of some magic, from the lightning attack he unleashed on me. We're going to need some help. We better contact Amaterasu in the morning."
"Right." Yuriko said.

We'll be back soon...

Next Episode

YOKO: Oh...my...God...::looks at the script with Suiren::

::high-pitched Valley Girl scream::

SUIREN: We're in the next episode!

YOKO: Like, in our next killer episode, my girl Suiren and I like totally get to take over the story!

NAVCASE: No, you come to help us.

YOKO AND SUIREN: What-ever...

YOKO: We get to shop shop shop!

SUIREN: Totally!

::the two begin to chatter about the shopping opportunities::

NAVCASE: We'll never find the Seishi at this rate...will one of you PLEASE do the next episode preview!

YOKO AND SUIREN: Okay! It's the next bitchin' episode of Ronin Warriors: Hell Back On Earth; Shopping Sprees and Seishi Searchin'. It's gonna be SO COOL!!!!!!

YURIKO: ::pouts::I only got a little Shinta-chan fanservice...

NAVCASE: Yuriko...

RYO(still Ed): I can end the episode Anubis! I just have to push this button!

ANUBIS: NO RYO!!!!!!

::Total Blackout::
::Anubis lights a candle::

ANUBIS: Join us Next time...

RYO: Is it my birthday? I am going to blow out the candle! ::blows out the candle:: BYE BYE EVERYONE!!!!!