Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth ❯ Shopping Sprees and Seishi Searching ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DAIS: Is it safe now?

::Rowen comes out of hiding:: Nope, we're still in trouble.

ANUBIS: Ryo is still Ed...::checks the outline:: We shouldn't need him for another few episodes. Until then, we must DEDIFIY HIM!

RYO/ED: Hello Everyone! I am Ryo Sanada! There is a girl extremely mad at me!

DAIS: Huh?

::Sakura emerges from her room, more irritable than usual::

SAKURA: Okay...WHERE IS HE?

ROWEN: Who?

SAKURA: RYO!!!!!! I was trying to take a nap after last episode's fight and that idiot came in and started staring at ME!

SAI: Well, you are a girl...boys do that sometimes...besides, he is your boyfriend...::gets evil look from Sakura:: He's a pervert and we must kill him immediately! I'll go get the torches!

DAIS: You actually sleep? ::gets evil grin and Sakura prepares her swords to slice him up:: Um, start the episode?

ANUBIS: Yes. We'll start the episode now.

RYO/ED: Start the episode, start the episode.

SAKURA: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!! ::charges off in anger::

RYO/ED: It is the girl again, she wants to cut me into julienne fries! Run from the girl, run from the girl.



Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth
Chapter 7: Shopping Sprees and Seishi Searching






Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Navcase, Yuriko and Ran stood.

"Remember, we have to do this exactly at the same time in order to reach Mom." Ran explained.

Navcase nodded and pulled out his sword.

"Ready?" Ran said. "On the count of three." she said, pulling out her pendant. "One..."

Two..." Navcase said.

"Three!" the two said together, as Navcase's sword and Ran's pendant touched the bathroom mirror at the exact same time, causing all three to glow. The entire bathroom was bathed in a powerful and bright glow. All three stood there, hoping this would work. As the light faded, the mirror oddly began to be covered with snow, as a picture started to come into focus.

"Ah, Navcase. What is it?" Amaterasu said as she appeared in the mirror, which seemed to be more like a TV monitor now, than a mirror. The picture was of perfect quality, better than HDTV. The only problem seemed to be that the picture was in black and white. Navcase and Yuriko seemed to be perplexed with this.
"Color was too expensive. We had to cut production costs somewhere." Ran explained.
"Your Eminence, we are having some difficulty finding the Seishi that are supposedly here." Navcase explained.
"There appears to be some sort of interference from a group of assassins." Yuriko added.
"We need more assistance." Navcase explained.
"Very well. I will get back to you on this matter."

With that, the mirror turned off, and returned to a reflective surface.

"Let's get out of the bathroom. Karen and her friends will be here soon, they might find it odd that all three of us are in..."
"...the bathroom?" Karen asked.

The three sweatdropped as they slowly turned to find Karen and her friends staring at them oddly.

"I-I-I was explaining why the toilet and bathtub were in the same room. They found it unusual, never having been outside Japan." Ran tried to explain.
"Ohhh." Karen and her friends said in unison.
"So? Ready to go?" Teresa asked.
"Uhh, almost. We're waiting for a call." Ran said.
"Um, okay." Karen said.
"How did you get in here?" Ran asked.
"The door was open so we just let ourselves in." Karen explained.
"Can you get outta there? I've gotta go." Allison said abruptly.
"<Okay, which one of you left the front door open??>" Ran asked sternly.
"The spirit that protects the hole in the door would not accept my token, so I decided to spite it by preventing it from doing its job." Navcase explained.
"<Great. JUST great...>" Ran said, not too happy about this. "Why'd I get stuck with the modern-culture-deprived twins?" Ran said under her breath. "At least they didn't try to eat it this time..." she added.

Back at the Palace, Amaterasu had gathered all the Seishi, one against his will, one was not there due to his being chased down by Sakura quite violently.

"Navcase and Yuriko report that they are having some interference in Boston. They appear to be outnumbered. Does anyone want to go join them? It might also give us more of a chance of finding the other Seishi." Amaterasu asked.
"I'll go help." Ayako volunteered.
"Not a good idea. You need more time to understand and control your transformation." Amaterasu explained.
"I understand." Ayako said.
"What about you Kashin?" Amaterasu asked.
"I told you before ki-sama, I'm not interested in your 'save the world' crap. There's only one thing I care about. Finding the bastard that took my daughter from this world and getting retribution. It's the least I can do. Revenge is my only cause." he explained.
"Very well." Amaterasu replied. "Anubis is already searching Japan, as is Ryo...so that leaves only one...Yoko?"

At the moment, the gigantic bubble the Valley monk was blowing popped and splattered over her face, so all she could answer was "Hmm?" as she began to suck the monster back into her mouth. Amaterasu sweatdropped and an anger square appeared on her temple. After calming down a notch, Amaterasu continued.

"Would you like to head to Boston to..."

At the sound of the name, Yoko screamed in happiness, almost swallowing her gum. Visions of stores and the shopping opportunities danced in her head as she screamed out, "TOTALLY!!!!!"

"Good. You and Ayame can..."
"Um, like, goddess-babe, could Suiren come with me instead...we are like totally sisters separated at birth, fer sure?"
"Fine." Amaterasu responded, as the wheels turned in her head over whether or not she should let Yoko live or blast her good for her "goddess-babe" remark.

Suiren, who had heard the commotion and came to investigate, was told by Yoko, and immediately began jumping for joy and screaming loudly, "We're going to Boston!"

Ayame, who as usual was lounging on a raft in the pool, flipped over onto her stomach and went back to sleep.

"Her Eminence seems to be taking some time." Navcase observed.
"So does that girl. I need to go." Yuriko added, squirming around a bit.

Fortunately Allison emerged from the bathroom.

"This might seem weird, but your mirror is ringing."

At this the three charged into the bathroom and locked the door behind them, leaving Allison with a perplexed look on her face.

"Tourists..." she said to herself.

The picture once again came into focus thanks to Navcase's sword and Ran's pendant, as Amaterasu appeared with a very excited Yoko and Suiren.

"Yoko and Suiren are coming to help you out. I will teleport them to Logan Airport, all you have to do is go pick them up there."
"Okay." Ran said.
"Aaaaaaaaaah! I feel much better now." Yuriko said graciously.
"You didn't..." Ran said, slapping her hand against her face and sweatdropping.
"I really had to go!" Yuriko replied.

She then looked over at Navcase, who had a perplexed look on his face.

"I didn't see anything! I swear!" Navcase replied.
"SHINTA-CHAN, YOU HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuriko screamed.

The next thing seen and heard was a loud crash as the door splintered from Navcase flying through it, with a very angry Yuriko standing over him, glowing brightly. He hurried to his feet, almost tripping over himself as he raced past Karen and her friends with Yuriko hot on his heels, certainly ready to slice him in half once she summoned her naginata.

"I'M GONNA MESS YOU UP SO MUCH YOU WON'T EVEN LOOK AT A CLOTHED WOMAN!!!!!" Yuriko swore.
"Yuriko please! I didn't mean to!" Navcase pleaded.

Ran hurriedly got Karen and her friends out of the hotel room just as Yuriko broke out her naginata.

"Y-y-y-uriko!!!!!" Navcase stammered. "P-p-please calm down..."
"YOU'RE GONNA APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!" she demanded.
"Yuriko, I'm sorry...Please calm down...I didn't mean to!" Navcase begged.

Yuriko began twirling the Naginata above her head, as the wind began to pick up and surround her...

"Please...calm down..." Navcase said, backing away and bumping into the window, looking to see that it was a long way down.

Karen felt a strange chill as the power increased in the room. Concentrating, and without drawing attention she made a motion with her hand.

"SHINTA-CHAN..." Yuriko screamed.
"Yuriko...you really need to relax..."
"RELAX THIS!!!!" Yuriko shouted angrily.

Suddenly, she and Navcase began to rise from the floor, dangling harmlessly in the air. Yuriko began to float upward, as Navcase managed to flip over and place his feet on the ceiling, as Yuriko bumped her head, dropping her weapon as she was knocked out. Karen made yet another motion, causing the two to drop from floating, Yuriko falling gracefully into one of the beds as Navcase slammed into the floor with a thud. The commotion drew the others into the room, as Navcase got up from the floor and managed to hide the weapon.

"What was all that racket?" Teresa asked.
"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Ran replied.
"Okay..." Teresa replied.

After Yuriko woke up and forgave Navcase, the group headed off to the airport to "pick up" Yoko and Suiren. Allison, as usual was not taking this very well.

"Where are you supposed to pick them up?" Karen asked.
"They said to meet them here." Ran explained.
"So, you forgive me for the little incident?" Navcase said, still a little nervous.
"Yes, I suppose I can let it slide this time." Yuriko replied happily.

Navcase breathed a sigh of relief.

"But if you do it again I'm going to kill you." Yuriko said in an overly happy voice, her eyes closed tightly, with several anger squares on her forehead and a large smile on her face. Navcase gulped.

After a few minutes of waiting, the two emerged from a plane.

"Why'd you teleport the two of us into the bathroom?" Suiren shouted.
"Like, I don't know how to control this thing yet! The weird blue haired dude JUST gave it to me, chill out." Yoko replied, trying to hide the strange yet familiar hat she had used to get them there."
"It's all right, there they are." Suiren replied.

Ran ran up to Suiren and gave her a big hug, as the others came over to meet them.

"How was your trip?" Ran asked.
"Pretty good...better if it wasn't for her annoying me on the plane." Suiren replied.
"<Oh! This is Karen, and her two friends Teresa and Allison.>" Ran explained.
"<Nice to meet you.>" Karen replied, bowing to them and insisting that her friends do the same.
"<This is my sister Suiren and her friend Yoko.>"
"<Hi>." Suiren replied.
"<What-ever...>" Yoko answered. "<Just lead me to the stores...>"
"Stores?" Teresa asked. "You like to shop?"
"<Duh!>" Yoko replied.
"<Jet Lag. We both love shopping...and looking at cute guys.>" Suiren answered.
"SO DO I!!!!" Teresa exclaimed.

At this the three screamed together, irritating Allison all the more. The three began to walk off, discussing where to go shopping first, as the others hurried behind them.

Navcase was worried. He had sensed something from the moment he first saw Karen. Something was up. He knew he should tell Ran, but it would hurt her too much. He should try and find the other Seishi in the area first. But he had to keep a close watch on Karen.

"Yuriko. I want you to go with Suiren and the others." Navcase explained.
"Okay Shinta-chan. Why?"
"I have a hunch about one of them. Yoko probably won't pick up on it, so I need you to keep an eye on them and the others." he explained.
"Got it." Yuriko said, hurrying to catch up to the others.
"Um, Navcase, can I go with you?" Ran asked.
"All right." Navcase said, relieved that getting her to go along with him was easier than he thought it would be.

With that the two groups separated, heading out to different parts of the city.

Teresa and her disciples, and one not-so-eager Allison proceeded to raid every clothing store they came to. They tried on dresses, shorts, tank tops, everything. Yoko and Suiren were having the time of their lives. Allison, on the other hand, wanted hers to end. As they were leaving the store, they accidentally bumped into a young Chinese girl, who unbeknownst to them, was Xiaoyu.

"<Karen! I've been looking all over for you!>" she said with a very pronounced accent.
"<Do I know you?>" Karen asked.
"<No, but I know who you are! Mind if I tag along?>" she asked.
"<Yeah, sure...>" Karen answered, not sure what to do about this, but wanting to be nice until she thought of something. "Everyone this is...<Um, what's your name?>"
"Xiaoyu." she replied.
"Xiaoyu." Karen repeated.
"Great...another one..." Allison complained.

Meanwhile, Navcase and Ran were off searching for the other Seishi. Guided by his power, the two headed down street after street. Their search, however, was turning up nothing.

"Why did you come with me Ran?" he asked suddenly.
"I wanted to keep you company...and I don't like shopping..." Ran replied, trying not to sound like she was childishly clinging to him.

He was nervous. He could not let her find out what he suspected about Karen. At the same time, he felt the presence growing stronger as they got closer and closer to the Common. Perhaps it was the Seishi, or perhaps it was the same two men that jumped them last time. He had to be ready for either.

"I feel we might be close." Navcase replied as they got closer and closer to the apartment moving through the park. He almost froze when he saw the figure waiting at the only way out. It was the same trenchcoated guy from before.

"So, we meet again. But this is as far as you'll go." Toshihiko replied.

Navcase called upon his Seishi garb and gripped his sword at his waist, causing most of the parkgoers to flee in the opposite direction.

"What do you want?" Navcase asked sternly.
"A rematch. I'm surprised you actually survived. I was sure that would have finished you for sure. But I want to see the full extent of your swordsmanship and skills this time. My boss informed me you're some sort of celestial warrior, so you shouldn't have much trouble dodging while I try to take you down with just my guns. Ready? Let's go." Toshihiko said, taking one step and vanishing.

Navcase stood in his stance, trying to figure out how he was able to move so fast. He could only hear the sounds of his feet hitting the ground, trying to figure out where he was. He heard the report of a gun, and barely managed to dodge the bullet coming for him. He managed to parry another one with his sword as Toshihiko fired again, blocking and dodging several more as he and Ran dove behind a tree for cover. He heard another report and the two dodged to another tree as a bullet grazed his shoulder.

"Get down!" Navcase shouted to her as he dodged and parried more bullets.

Ran stayed low to the ground while Navcase tried to figure out where Toshihiko was, but it was tough. The reports from his guns and his footprints in the ground were the only indicators. She had to try and help. As Toshihiko was concentrating only on Navcase, she rose to her feet and proceeded to call for her armor, but before she could, everything went black as she was knocked out.

Navcase scanned the area furiously as he searched for his attacker. He was fast...and aimed well. Trying to find him was almost impossible while trying to dodge his attacks. Suddenly after several minutes, the sound stopped. No shots were heard. Navcase gripped his sword tighter, ready for anything. As Ran slowly came back to consciousness, her head throbbing from the pain, she watched in horror as Toshihiko suddenly appeared behind Navcase, holding his sword so that it pointed to the ground, and gathering energy around himself that blew backwards through his hair.

"You're too slow." he replied mockingly.
"NAVCASE WATCH OUT!!!!" She called suddenly.

Navcase whirled around at the sound, ready with his sword just as Tosihiko began to announce his style

"You're not going to trick me this time!"
"Kattoubasu Toushou!" he called out, bringing his sword around and stepping forward with a powerful downward swing that sliced cleanly through Navcase's own sword and collided with his body, sending him flying back first into a tree, groaning in pain. Toshihiko threw his sword into the air and it landed cleanly in the sheath.

"We will meet again." he declared before running off. Ran immediately rushed to Navcase's side.
"You okay?" Ran shouted, concerned.
"I've been better...He's stronger than I thought..." he answered weakly.

Just then, the shopping crew came around the corner.

"Isn't that Ran?" Karen said suddenly, interrupting Teresa, Yoko, and Suiren's argument over what makes a guy cuter.
"SHINTA-CHAN!!!!" Yuriko screamed, pushing them aside and rushing straight for her beloved to see if he was all right.
"I'm okay Yuriko..." he said, struggling to get up.
"I'll help." Karen replied, helping Ran get the man to his feet.
"<What happened?" she asked.
"Someone jumped us." Navcase answered.
"<Jumped you? Why would anyone jump you?>" Karen asked in disbelief.
"I'm not sure...we better get back to the hotel room in case they come back." Navcase replied.
"He's right. Let's get back to the hotel." Ran said.
"Hey, where'd that girl go?" Allison asked, noticing that Xiaoyu had mysteriously decided to leave while the group was helping Navcase. In the meantime, Yoko had managed to hide Navcase's sword before anyone noticed it.

As Teresa walked back with the others, she noticed something glistening in the sun on the trees. At closer inspection, she leapt back when she realized they were bullets.

"Bullets...what happened here? Something's very fishy..." Teresa thought to herself as she headed back to catch up to the others.



To Be Continued...






Next Episode

YURIKO: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

NAVCASE: I almost die and all you can say is yay?

SUIREN: Next time, we take it away with a fanservice episode!

NAVCASE: Oh no....

YURIKO: Yayy!!! I get my Shinta-chan fanservice finally!

RAN: It's off to the beach for some fun in the sun, unfortunately we can't leave all our problems behind as usual.

KAREN: It's the next episode of Ronin Warriors: Hell Back On Earth; Fun in the Sun, where they'll be plenty of fanservice for all our readers, especially our male ones!

TERESA AND ALLISON: KAREN!!!!!!

KAREN: Okay our female ones too...

RYO/ED: Drool over the girls, drool over the girls.

SAKURA: YOU PERVERTED SIMPLETON!!!! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SENSELESS!!!!!!!