Rozen Maiden Fan Fiction ❯ Dream of Something Better ❯ Anira ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rozen Maiden. I do, however, own Rikou Daijima, Mirien Daijima, Anira Hanagami and the personality of Joenna.
 
Chapter 8
 
Suigintou noticed that many people were staring at her, but then they returned to whatever they had been doing before. She realised that those people had probably seen Joenna yelling at absolutely nothing, as Suigintou was invisible and only Joenna could see her.
 
`That Barasuishou-clone almost blew my cover' Suigintou said to herself.
 
Then, the people nearby started to clap and cheer. Suigintou knew that Anira Hanagami had made her exit and was walking down the tunnel that Suigintou was in. Suigintou stood up on the green chair.
 
Anira passed, saying things such as `thank you' and `you're welcome', at all the comments she was receiving. Suigintou took flight, flying over the crowd and following Anira closely.
 
Anira then entered the dressing room. Suigintou flew inside when Anira opened the door and sat herself on the shelf with the mirror behind it. Anira dressed herself in a pink coloured tank top and blue coloured track pants.
 
Anira walked over to the mirror and sat down on the chair in front of it.
 
`Whew, what a night!' Anira said to herself, unaware that Suigintou could hear her talking.
 
Anira gripped her hair and began to loosen it, before it came off completely. It was only a wig! Her real hair was the same shade of blonde and it was still wavy, but her hair was a lot shorter now, finishing at the bottom of her shoulder blade.
 
Anira shoved the wig into her handbag and began to wash the makeup off her face. She leaned over to grab a towel to dry her face and instead her hand gripped the invisible Suigintou.
 
Anira shrieked and threw Suigintou into the air. Suigintou quickly steadied herself from being thrown and floated back onto the shelf. Knowing that she had been discovered, she gave Anira to have the ability to see her.
 
Anira instantly crawled to the other side of the room when Suigintou emerged.
 
`Wh-what are you?' She said, fear shaking her voice. `Wh-what have you c-come here for?'
 
`I am Suigintou, the first Rozen Maiden' Suigintou declared.
 
Anira sighed a breath of relief. `I thought you were some sort of Shinigami* or something.'
 
The fact that Anira had been relieved to find out she was only a Rozen Maiden, was proof that she knew about them and was probably a medium of one.
 
`I want to know something from you' Suigintou said in a serious tone. `You are a medium are you not? Your ring is proof of it.'
 
`Yes, yes' Anira said, and it was obvious that she had not paid any attention to what Suigintou had said.
 
`And I would like you to tell me which Rozen Maiden you are a medium of' Suigintou continued.
 
Anira began to hum one of her songs as she fiddled with one of her earrings in the mirror.
 
Suigintou leapt at Anira and pinned her to the wall. She summoned her sword and pointed it threateningly at Anira.
 
`TELL ME WHICH SISTER YOU ARE A MEDIUM OF' Suigintou yelled.
 
`In a minute' Anira calmly replied, gently pushing Suigintou off her. `I need to be home before 5, so I can cook dinner.' She turned and walked out the door.
 
Suigintou dematerialized her sword. `What a stupid human' she thought, before flying through the door as it closed.
 
--------
A/N
* A Shinigami is a spirit of death.