Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Case ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own them got it. Any characters you don't recognize are mine unless otherwise stated k. Ruroni Kenshin characters are wayyyyyy to well drawn for anyone to think they are even mine k.

Warning there is a little cussing in this story.

"No way I don't want to do that, its insane." Misao backed against the office wall.

Aoshi stood there with his eyebrow quirked.

"You don't have a choice, you have to go undercover to get this job done." The chief stated.

"Yeah but as...as...as...hus...hus...NO WAYYY," Misao started to blush a deep shade of red. `I like him but still he never shows any interest in me.' "C-mon chief how are we gong to pull that off anyway, he's like a block of ice, when it comes to showing emotions."

"Yeah well I guess he will have to get that out of his system and fast, if he wants to keep his job." The chief stated as he looked at Aoshi. Misao started inching towards the door.

"Aoshi, this is kinda up to you. I'll do it, but you know..." Misao was cut off as Aoshi turned and walked over to her. He bent his face next to her ear. Misao gulped and could feel her heart start racing, and a blush creep to her cheeks.

"To keep my job is the only reason, don't think other wise." Aoshi backed away and opened the door and walked out, his coat swaying behind him slightly.

The chief stared at her, "Umm Aoshi said he'd do it to keep his job." Misao stuttered and then stumbled from the room closing the door.

"Those two act like husband and wife, half the time. I put them on an assignment where they have to act like it and they both get overly defensive. Jeez youngsters today." The chief sat down.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&a mp;^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^& ^&^&^&^&^&^

Misao stopped at the water fountain took a slurp and went to the ladies room. `How the hell did my ideal fantasy come to be a real image?' She slapped her self mentally and ran some cold water and splashed her face. `My make up will be gone, but what the hell, my face fells a little cleaner and well I prefer it this way.' She smiled at her reflection grabbed a paper towel and dried her face making sure that all her makeup was removed. She walked out from the ladies room and walked back to her desk.

Aoshi was seated at his looking through a case file. "Is that the case we are going to be going undercover in?" Misao stood up and sat on the edge of his desk. He continued reading the file until her gaze annoyed him too much.

"Yes." Was the only reply he gave, he shut the folder and handed it to her. She smiled at him and took the file, opening it where she sat and looking it over. Aoshi continued to stare at her. `She doesn't usually look like this something's different.'

"Stop staring at me like that, I don't have two heads you know." Misao shut the folder and slammed it on the desk. "Make one remark and you will have a fist in the gut, got it." She locked eyes with him and glared.

"Make a remark about what?" Aoshi asked sincerely confused.

"Like you don't know, but just to amuse you, my makeups off." Misao stood up and looked around the deserted room. "Where is everybody...wait you scared them off when you came back all huffy didn't you?" Misao quipped as she stretched.

"I don't know where they went and I don't care if they were scared." Aoshi stood and removed his coat. `Did it just suddenly get hot in here?' Aoshi thought as he sat down again and grabbed a pen and some paper.

"Whatcha writing?" Misao asked as she walked behind him and looked over his shoulder. She saw him stiffen and decide to play a little game. She placed her hands on his shoulders, like she usually did to see. He shrugged his shoulders for her to get off. Instead Misao acted like she slipped and he could feel her breath on his neck.

Misao's hands proceeded to grasp his shoulders and go up and down his arms. He stiffened even more when he felt Misao's lips on his neck. "Misao..." He was cut off as he moaned. Misao smiled against his neck and sucked where his neck and shoulder met once more. He relaxed and moved his head to the side. Misao smiled and kissed him once more and then breathed against his ear. "This might be more fun than you thought Aoshi, if I can actually get a reaction out of you." Misao giggled as she composed herself and grabbed the file and went to her desk.

Aoshi stared at her, his breathing a little ragged. He slowly stood and looked at Misao. "Misao why did you..." Aoshi stopped as he could hear the other cops coming. He returned his icy look and walked out of the room as the others entered. The others shut their mouths and watched him as he walked away.

One of the guys punched another and whispered. "His neck," The whole group look and starting chuckling. Then entered the room and started laughing.

"Man that was classic, since when does ice block have a girl friend?" Stated a guy named Lai.

"Yeah I mean c-mon who could even get close to him, except her," Yain stated. Misao had looked up at the first statement. She looked at Yain and glared.

"And that means what?" She stood up. Most of the guys whistled. "Oh shut the hell up."

"Watch it she has no make up on, she's a witch that way." Lai stated as he laughed. Misao lunged forward and punched him in the gut. Lai growled and threw her off, her leg connected with the corner of a desk and she went down to her left knee. "You bitch you had no right to do that." Lai lunged at her, but missed as Misao fell to her left side.

Misao lay on the floor trying to get up, but her right leg wouldn't move. `I hit a nerve damn it.' She managed to get on to her left foot and dived out of the way of another attack only to be tackled by Lai's partner. "Get off me." Misao struggled, but Glen's knee hit her right leg and she screamed. "Ahhh, get the hell off." Misao tried to clutch at her leg only to have her arms pinned to her sides.

"Yeah we will as soon as you apologize for that little stunt." Lai stated as he grinned. "Or there is another option."

"Hey knock it off, you went a little far by calling her a witch, so she punched you. Lay off." Yain stated.

"Get the fuck away." Lai shoved Yain toward the door. Yain grabbed the frame of the door, but still fell backwards. He fell into something solid. He was pushed to his feet and out of the doorway.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&a mp;^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^& ^&^&^&^&^&^

Aoshi had gone to get a cup of tea. He drank the tea and headed back to the office. He had to talk to Misao about the case. They had to have some restrictions, like her little stunt earlier. He made his way down the hall towards the room and heard Yain say something he couldn't quite make out. He made it two feet to the door and Yain collided with him. Aoshi growled and pushed him back to his feet. `What the hell is going on?' Aoshi stepped into the room and about punched Lai through the window.

Lai was kneeling next to Misao, who had her arms pinned next to her. She was struggling to get free. She was kicking her legs trying to connect with something, but both men were out of her reach. Lai had his hand on one of her breast and was squeezing it roughly. "Let me go you jackasses." Misao spit. `He's hurting me, that really hurts.' "Ow" Misao struggled some more only to get slapped across the face.

Misao stared at a blank space. She knew she had been hit, but her assailant wasn't anywhere near her.

Aoshi had seen the slap and acted on it. He lunged forward grabbed the man by his shirt and shoved him to the wall hard. His head connected will the wall and Aoshi turned him around pulling his arm behind him. "Ah, fuck Shinamori let me go." Aoshi sneered and backed away and let him go. "What the fuck was that for?" Lai rubbed his arm and shoulder.

Lai landed with a thud on the ground unconscious. Aoshi turned around and lifted Glen off of Misao and threw him out the door and into the hallway.

CRASH

He hit the filing cabinets in the hallway and lay on the floor blinking away the pain.

Aoshi look to Misao, who slowly sat up and winced. She tried to stand but her right leg still wouldn't support her. Aoshi did something he wasn't even aware of until he picked her up. "Aoshi?" Misao questioned. Aoshi ignored her and walked through the door, stepping over the form that lay there. He proceeded out of the building and to his car. He opened the passenger door and set Misao down.

Well that's all I can write tonight I hope you all like it and I know the ending sucks but I like the story so I hope you will review. NO FLAMES.