Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Case ❯ Shocker ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own any of the characters. They are still way to well drawn to be even close to mine. Besides the fact I can't draw guys worth anything. I think I have drawn one that was any good at all. Though I have drawn many girls that I like, but they look flat, no perspective what's so ever.

For those of you who read this at Fanfiction.net; I have revised the first chapter a little bit. I can't find the part where i spelt Aoshi's last name wrong though and I rewent through the chapter I will find it eventually and thanks to all the reviewers.

Review responses:

Misao_Mei_Mei: Hey thanks so much for pointing that out. I usually spell it right, but whoop. Thanks so much, ahhh I think I need my head examined sometimes lol.

Silver Miko: Hey, well to tell you the truth, I got the idea from another story that had Misao and Aoshi act as a married couple so they could spy and stuff, for the oniwabanshu (hope that's spelled right.) Like I have said in previous reviews I have always wanted to write a cop fic. However reading your fic helped a little with the cop scenario, but the idea came from another fic. I can't recall the name either darn itttt, it was such an awesome fic to. I will admit that if I hadn't read your fic I probably wouldn't have written this one, it was a spur of the moment. Also with Lemons I have only done one story that has a lemon in the first couple chapters and that was a PWP. I don't have any experience so that makes things a little difficult.

Whelp that's pretty much all for now. I got the idea from another story if anyone can tell me the name of that story I would love to find out where its at. I remember last reading that Aoshi and Misao were headed to the train station after stuff happened the night before. They got there and Saitou helped them fight off the bad dudes. I can't remember if they got on the train or not but if anyone can help that would be awesome. The cop part came from Silver Miko's story.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&am p;^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^ &^&^&^&^&^

"Aoshi, where are we going?" Misao asked after about twenty minutes of driving in silence. `The silence is killing me,' Misao thought as she looked at the stuff they passed outside.

"..." Aoshi stayed silent.

Misao sighed and returned to staring at nothing in particular.

Aoshi was lost in his thoughts. Anything Misao had said was lost. The action that brought Aoshi out of his thoughts, "Misao get your leg off my dashboard."

"I thought that would get you," Misao giggled as she dropped her left leg back to the floor of the car.

Aoshi glanced over at her, "And if you want to clean where your foot was then go ahead and do that again." Aoshi looked back at the road and took a road that led to the outside of the city.

"Aoshi I swear, you like your car wayyyy to much," Misao drawled as she thumped her head against the window lightly.

"Stop that it's annoying."

Misao stopped and then tapped her fingers against the dashboard.

"Would you sit still?" Aoshi ordered as his speed picked up.

"Jeez Aoshi, if we can't talk then I have to do something." Misao growled as she folded her arms.

"Fine go ahead and talk." Aoshi bit.

"Where are we going?"

Aoshi smirked as he answered, "My place."

"WHAATT." Misao screamed and looked at him. Aoshi kept his face toward the road.

"Why are we going there?" `Not that I really mind I'll get to see his place yay," She thought as a smile appeared ion her face.

"When I left the office to get a cup of tea the Chief told me we had to act married and we can't be yelling at each other like we do. Some couples do that then make up and all, but I don't think that's what we want to do." Aoshi took a right on a dirt road and slowed down a little.

"Ahh why not Aoshi," Misao slowly moved over, wincing at her right leg. It still hurt to move it. She was next to Aoshi and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Misao move." Aoshi ordered scowling as her arms went around his stomach. "Misao..."

Misao kissed Aoshi's neck and then backed away. "Your so fun to tease,"

Misao giggled as the car came to a stop out side a medium sized house. It had two floors by the look of it. The outside was an ice blue, the window shades colored a darker blue along with the door.

Aoshi got out of the car and walked around it. Misao opened the door and tried to stand, her right leg still wouldn't support her just yet. Aoshi walked over and leaned down, grabbing her right arm and draping it over his shoulder. He lightly pulled Misao to stand up, her right leg having no weight on it, and shut the car door with his other hand. He pulled out his keys and hit the lock button and turned the alarm on.

"Like anyone would steal your car out here." Misao stated as they reached the steps.

"You'd be surprised." Aoshi stated as he attempted to unlock the door.

"Give em here, you won't be able to unlock it like that." Misao grabbed the keys and took them. She unlocked the door and turned the handle lightly pushing the door open.

Aoshi grunted and then picked Misao up. "Ow," Aoshi walked to the stairs and climbed them.

Misao looked around at the pictures of swordsman and old Japan scenery. He reached the top of the stairs and walked down the hall past the first two doors and entered a bedroom. The walls were a light gray. A sword rack was above an oak desk, opposite the door. He turned to the left and a bed was about 5 feet away from the door. He set Misao on the bed and then went towards the door on the left away from the desk. He flicked the light switch on and turned the water on. He opened the cub board under the counter. He bent under the counter and grabbed a washcloth. He ran it under the warm water and rung it out. He came back out and handed the washcloth to Misao. "Put that on you leg where you go hit." He walked out the door they had come in.

"Well that was rude." Misao lifted her right leg with some difficulty and moved her shorts up past the place it hurt. She placed the cloth on it, and it did help. She kept her leg bent and held the cloth on it until the warmth left it and then placed the cloth on a nearby table. She laid her leg back down still wincing.

Aoshi walked down the stairs, and walked back to the door and removed his shoes. He then looked to his right and entered the kitchen. He pulled some things from the refrigerator. He pulled a plate down from a nearby cupboard and set it on the counter spreading the meat and cheese on the plate. He walked toward the stove and opened a side cupboard, to the left, and pulled out two kinds of crackers. He picked the plate up and walked back up the stairs.

Aoshi entered the room once more to find Misao had leaned her head back on the pillow and her eyes closed. He looked to the table and saw the cloth. He picked the cloth up and placed the plate down. He put the cloth back in the bathroom, and came back out.

Misao hadn't moved an inch. Her breathing was relaxed, but it still was deep enough for he o be asleep. He sat down next to her and leaned down close to her ear. "Misao," He whispered, kissing her ear lobe lightly.

"Hmm," was Misao's response as she was daydreaming. She moved her ear away from the warm breath.

Aoshi smirked and moved his head close to he ear once more. "Stop daydreaming." He bit her ear lightly. Misao pulled her head away and opened her eyes. She turned her head and froze. Their faces were an inch apart. She gulped, and looked into his eyes. Aoshi sat up once more and lifted the plat and set it on her lap, as she sat up.

He grabbed a cracker and a piece of ham, and a piece of cheese. He grabbed another cracker to top it off and suck it into his mouth. Misao and Aoshi ate the crackers, meat and cheese in silence. When the plate was emptied, Aoshi picked it up and placed it on the table next to her.

"Whose room is this?" Misao asked quietly.

"Mine." Aoshi stated as he sat at his desk.

Misao blinked, "Yo...yo...your room," Misao stuttered and gulped.

"Yes." Aoshi picked up a pin and started scribbling on a piece of paper. "You'll be staying here for the week. The chiefs orders."

"Why?" Misao grew angry.

"I told you he said we had to act like Husband and Wife. We have to get to know each other better." Aoshi sighed. `I'm not happy about this either,' Aoshi thought.

"Why couldn't we go to my place then, why does it have to be yours?" Misao asked. "I didn't even have a say in this, you know men are the most important figure in the world." Misao growled.

"I'm sorry to say, but as much as I would like to stay in your one roomed apartment, it wouldn't be adequate." Aoshi stood from the desk and opened a drawer grabbing an envelope from it and shutting the drawer. He folded the piece of paper and placed it in the envelope.

"Ohh, I kinda forgot I had a one roomed apartment." Misao giggled.

Aoshi rolled his eyes and glanced at her. "Yes well you should have money saved to get a better apartment in a couple months."

"Well I haven't been on the force for very long, I only got out of the academy three months ago." Misao sighed and laid her head back on the pillow.

Aoshi placed the closed envelope on the desk. And walked into the bathroom, flipping the light on and closing the door. He glanced at the mirror and then looked back at the sink running the water. He looked into the mirror once more and then yanked the door open.

Misao lay on the bed and heard the bathroom door shut, then open. She lifted her head and looked at him. He looked angry. "What's wrong Aoshi?" Misao smiled nervously.

He pointed to the red mark on his neck. "This," He glared at her and them walked back into the bathroom. "How did that stupid fight start this afternoon?"

"Ohh the groping stuff, yeah it was a fight to begin with. It started over the mark on your neck hehe," Misao saw glowing eyes from the door. "Then it got into something about me, and my makeup and I punched Lai. He threw me and I backed away hitting my leg on the corner of the desk. I dodged his first attack no problem, barley dodged his second and then his partner tackled me and thus you walked in on the scene."

Aoshi shut the door and Misao sighed. `Where am I going to sleep?' The door reopened and Aoshi came out wearing a pair of sweat pants and no shirt. "I hope your planning on sleeping some where else or at least let me."

"Nope," Aoshi yawned and pulled the covers back and got in the bed. He turned away from Misao.

"Hey c-mon I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you," Misao huffed. `That was a huge lie, but if I tell him he might get mad after what he said in the chiefs office,"

Misao waited for Aoshi to answer, she didn't get one. Misao sighed and managed to get the blankets out from under her, without hurting herself to bad. Misao lay on her back trying to sleep. Sleep wouldn't come, so she turned to her right, away from Aoshi. She was about to sleep when she felt moving and then was brought into Aoshi's chest. His arms wrapped around her stomach, and he nuzzled her neck. "Aoshi?" Misao questioned quietly.

"..." She didn't get an answer, she just heard deep breathing. `Now how am I suppose to sleep?' Misao questioned as she leaned into the embrace. `He's warm that's for sure,' Misao placed her arms over his and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Okay I kinda refuse to write more cause this chapter was hard to write. I wanted to have Aoshi's thoughts voiced in the car, but I couldn't really think of any, after all I am a girl and portraying a guy isn't easy for me. In fact writing lemon scenes aren't either. So if you hate my lemon scenes and all its cause I have no experience.