Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Case ❯ Dresses ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own Aoshi or Misao. Any other characters not recognized are mine unless otherwise stated. Also this idea was not mine. It came from the help of a friend. Well the idea was mine, but I looked at a picture from a friend and got the idea.

Review Responses:

Shiro Ryu: Thanks for the encouragement, and I know exactly what you mean he he. I read the stories as well. Though experience does help, but that doesn't mean mine lemon will suck right? I would ask a male friend, but sadly I have none. I don't get a long with guys well. Well the ones i have met anyway. Oh wait that's a lie I get a long with one. I stil couldn't ask something like that. Huuuuh the shy type here, if it weren't for work I probably wouldn't have talked to him at all. Thanks so much for reviewing, and that helped quite a bit. I see that you read the chapters on different sites. I need to post chapter two at Adult. I knew I forgot something.

Yue: Yes well, I know that's weird, but that gets addressed in this chapter, though you may not read this for a while. Inspiration hits, and well I don't care about real life sometimes in fics. After all this is fantasy no? Anyway thanks so much for reviewing.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed, sorry I didn't do responses to you as well, but it's almost two in the morning and I wanted to get this done yesterday, but things stopped me from that. Also I didn't get on till like 10 tonight, because of work and Bingo. Anyway hope you all like this chapter, I loved writing it, and I can't explain dresses worth crap. Also I love the pretty dresses, the thing is I hate shopping, isn't that nutty. I also don't get to go to prom, because of stuff, though I might next year hmmmm, gotta think about that. Hope you all enjoy and leave a review, also if you see a mistake please let me know. But please NO FLAMES.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&a mp;^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^& ^&^&^&^&^&^

Aoshi awoke at around six. He opened his eyes and tried to move, he froze immediately. He looked down to see Misao snuggling up to his chest, her arms wrapped around his midsection.

"Aoshi," Misao sighed in her sleep. Aoshi stared at her, he tried to unwrap her arms, but they only tightened. "No don't leave." Misao mumbled.

Aoshi sighed and flopped his head back on the pillow. `How in the world did we get like this?' Aoshi lifted one of his arms and rubbed his face. He tried to move his other arm, but found Misao was laying on it. He heard Misao giggle, then her hands went to his shoulders and she rolled on her back, bringing a shocked Aoshi to lie above her. His left arm went out to catch himself before he crushed her. Her arms wrapped around his waist once more.

Aoshi growled in the back of his throat and tried to pull himself free from her grasp. "Misao wake up!" Aoshi ordered, no response. "Misao!" He tried again, still no response. He cringed at what he was about to do. He lowered a little of his weight n her and moved his lips next to her ear. "Misao," He whispered and blew on her ear a little. She moved her head but still didn't awake. He sighed and then started kissing behind her ear. He heard a moan come from her lips.

Misao fluttered her eyelids open, and looked up. She froze and unwrapped her arms, pushing Aoshi off her. He fell back to where he laid when he first awoke. "Why...why..." Misao stuttered as she flushed and turned on her rights side.

"I would ask you the same question, Aoshi looked at his clock, it read 6:23."

"What do you mean, you're the one that pulled me into an embrace last night not the other way around." Aoshi had started t get out of bed, when he stopped and gave Misao a warning glare.

"Your..."

"I know what happen, you on the other hand were asleep." Misao huffed and then jumped out of bed. Aoshi plopped back onto the bed and looked at the ceiling. Misao stared at Aoshi chest, and started drooling. She caught herself and ran to the bathroom closing the door.

Aoshi stared at the ceiling, remembering his dream. The bathroom door shutting brought him out of his reverie. He looked at the door and sighed.

"Hey Aoshi," Came Misao's muffled question.

"Yes,"

"Can I use your shampoo?" Misao cringed, she needed to wash her hair, and she didn't have any of her supplies.

"Yes." Aoshi grunted.

Misao started the shower and waited for the water to warm up. While waiting she looked around the bathroom, it was clean. Not dirty, grimy, noting was thrown about everything was in perfect order.

She looked under the counter and found some towels. She pulled a plush towel out and set it on the top of the toilet. She slowly undressed and started to get into the shower.

Meanwhile Aoshi was still laying on the bed his thoughts drifting back to his dream.

"Aoshiiii," purred Misao. Aoshi was lying on his left side, facing toward the bathroom. He slowly turned on his back and looked over. Misao was slowly crawling toward him. She placed a hand on his chest and trailed her fingers lightly down his chest and stomach, stopping at waistline of his pants. She slowly bent down to kiss him on the lips.

Aoshi turned his head away from her lips, and she moved down and started kissing down is neck. She nipped his neck lightly and then ran her tongue over the nips to sooth them. Aoshi placed his hands on her shoulders to push her away, when Misao found a sweet spot on his shoulder causing him to moan and grip her shoulders lightly. She smiled against his skin and delved her tongue into the spot again, getting the same reaction.

Aoshi's breath quickened as she continued to kiss and lick at his neck and shoulder. She finally pulled back, getting an involuntary grunt from Aoshi. She smiled coyly and bent to kiss him once more.

"Aoshi!" Misao growled. Aoshi's eyes focused and he jumped hitting his forehead against Misao's. "OW! Aoshiiii" Misao complained as she backed away from him holding her head.

"Sorry," Aoshi stated and then sat up placing a hand, and rubbing, on his forehead. His eyes squinted from the pain, and then he looked at Misao. His eyes widened and he couldn't look away. Misao was covered in a one of his plush towels. It was securely wrapped around her breasts and held in place by where she tucked it. One of her hands on her sore forehead, and the other wrapped around her stomach. He hair was down, half of it falling over her shoulders, and dripping on to the floor. She lifted her face to glower at Aoshi. When he didn't react she removed her hand from her forehead and nervously ran it through her wet hair, getting some of the tangles out.

The towel barley went low enough to cover her. Aoshi gulped as he looked at her legs, he caught himself and shook his head, standing up to go toward the bathroom. Aoshi was blocked by an angry, smirking Misao. Misao slowly walked close to Aoshi, who kept taking a step back. He got to the bed and fell back onto it. Misao's smirk grew even more; she slowly bent over Aoshi a little.

"Like what ya see Aoshi," Misao purred as she placed her hands on his chest, slowly trailing her fingertips down it. Aoshi gulped and tried to remove her hands, but each time she moved them. She placed her hands palms down and started rubbing his cheat, getting a light moan from him, and his head falling back on the mattress. His breathing quickened and his hands went back to lie next to his sides.

Misao couldn't believe his reaction; she had only wanted to make Aoshi flustered not to... Misao gulped, his reaction was doing something to her, but she couldn't stop.

Aoshi tried to take a deep breath but her hands were so soft and it felt nice, he couldn't think straight. Her hands went to his shoulders and down each arm, then back up and up and down his chest again.

Misao couldn't resist she wanted to kiss his neck again the reaction she got last time kept running through her mind, and she wanted to do that again. She bent further over him and kissed his pulse point, getting a moan from him, as she licked it.

Aoshi's thoughts resurfaced as soon as her lips touched his neck. She was still running her hands along his chest. He grabbed her hands and stopped them, causing Misao to stop the kisses along his neck. He pushed Misao away, breathing heavily and stood.

Misao was breathing heavily as well. She wrapped her arms around her chest to make sure the towel would not fall. "I...." Misao started, her voice sounding like a small child's. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Umm well I kinda need some clothes, since we didn't go get any of mine." Misao wouldn't look at Aoshi her face was flushed.

"Yeah," Aoshi said. He ran his hand through his hair, and then walked to his closet and pulled down a shirt. He got a pair of sweats out of his drawer. "We'll have to stop by your place." Misao nodded, and started toward the bathroom. "I need to take a shower, so you can change our here." Aoshi sighed.

Misao watched Aoshi walk in and close the door. She took a deep breath, she heard the water turned on and started to change.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&a mp;^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^& ^&^&^&^&^&^

Misao and Aoshi arrived at the office, after taking 20 minutes for Misao to change. "Aoshi I said I was sorry." Aoshi glared at Misao and sighed. "It's not my fault, stop blaming me.

"..." Aoshi walked past Misao, thoughts of this morning still going through his head.

"SHINOMORI, MAKIMACHI GET IN MY OFFICE NOW!" The chief yelled.

"Oh great," Misao mumbled.

"We would have been here earlier," Aoshi grunted.

"I told you it's not my fault..." Aoshi growled and grabbed her arm.

"Lets hurry before he calls again." Aoshi Dragged Misao along, while Misao tugged on her arm.

They reached the office took three steps and the door slammed, the glass rattling slightly.

"WHY THE HELL ARE TWO OF MY COPS IN THE HOSPITAL?" The chief screamed in Misao's ear.

"OW! WELL THEY COULD BE SOMEWHERE WOR...." Aoshi covered Misao's mouth and drew her back towards his chest.

"Misao could press charges for what they did to her yesterday." Aoshi stated calmly, while Misao thrashed her arms trying to get Aoshi to let her go. Aoshi bent his lips toward her ear, "Quiet down." He let her go.

Misao huffed and turned toward Aoshi, slapping him on the arm. "Stop that," Misao rubbed her neck slightly.

"Stop the goddamn marriage moments would you?" The chief pinched the bridge of his nose and then looked at the two. He got nervous from the looks the two gave him. "What happen for all that to happen?"

Misao looked at Aoshi, letting him know she would tell the chief. Aoshi decided to take a seat in a chair in front of the chief's desk. "Lets just say that remarks were made that got us into a fight, an then turned into a groping contest." Misao said to shorten the story.

The chief blinked at Misao, "Okay, well we need to get you moved out of that division, I warned you about what would happen."

"I want to stay where I'm at, can't you move the two jerks?" Misao wined.

The chief blinked at her again. "Well we could get you a different partner, maybe a girl."

"This sucks, shouldn't it be my choice?" Misao sulked.

The chief sighed, "Fine, I'll move the dummies. I wont get a moments peace till I do."

Misao smiled and then sat down in the other chair, "Is that all you wanted to talk to us about?"

"No it seems, that, the case I wanted you on, needs to start tomorrow evening. The ball that you two were suppose to go to has been moved up. It seems that the people holding it are nervous about something, and needed to move it up." The chief looked to Aoshi. "You need to control your actions concerning Misao."

Aoshi quirked an eyebrow, "Meaning?" Aoshi muttered.

The chief sighed exasperated. "You have to actually show feelings toward her."

Aoshi shrugged. "If you don't your cover will be blown." Aoshi growled.

"Yeah well somehow I think you'll manage to screw this up anyway. Aoshi the loner showing emotion." Misao stated sarcastically. "It took him a whole month before he actually let me in on cases, he kept saying he forgot he had a partner." Misao giggled, gaining a glare from Aoshi. "Yeah glare all you want you know its true." Misao shrugged and leaned back in the chair. "So how formal is this ball your talking about?" Misao asked turning toward the chief.

The chief smirked, "If you had asked before you agreed to this assignment, you would have run from the room." The chief chuckled as he leaned his elbows on his desk. "You both will be required to dress appropriately, meaning Aoshi in a tux, and you Misao in a gown.

Misao's smirk faltered and she starred at the chief in horror. "A...a...a...gow...gow...gow?" Misao stuttered not being able to say the word.

"Yes Misao a gown, a dress, which ever you prefer to call it." The chief looked to Aoshi who sat still and stone faced. "I had a feeling you wouldn't reject, but you have to wear a white tux, not a usual black one. The tux has to coordinate with her dress." The chief stood. "You will both need to go to the shop to be measured. Misao I don't think you'll have a problem. Aoshi on the other hand, your quite tall for this shop, they usually deal with people around 5'8 or so.

"Fine, where is it?" Aoshi stood. The chief handed him a piece of paper with the address. Misao stood and followed after Aoshi.

"Lets not have a repeat of this morning." Aoshi stated shoving the paper in his coat pocket.

"I told you that wasn't my fault, I didn't tell the woman to drop her garbage bag out her window." Misao wined. "Its not my fault you were standing under her window either."

Aoshi turned his head to look at her. "The woman said you knew what time she dropped her garbage normally." Aoshi quipped as he opened the door and walked out, leaving Misao stunned.

Misao crossed her arms and tapped her foot. `How long before he realizes...ah there we go.'

"Misao hurry up." Aoshi called as he opened the door to yell at her. Misao walked out the door.

"Thanks had to wait for you to be a gentleman and all." Aoshi shook his head and they walked toward his car.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&a mp;^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^& ^&^&^&^&^&^

"NO PLEASE NO!" Misao cried as she was dragged into a dressing room with three women, two each holding a dress that was suppose to fit her to T. "I hate these things, please noooo." Misao wined as she clung to the stall walls. One of the women pursed her lips and smacked Misao hands, making her withdraw them and being shoved into the dressing area.

Aoshi watched her, and smiled. `So that's what's she scared of,' He mused.

"Mr. Shinomori?" A deep females voice questioned. He turned around to look at a women about 6' tall with a deep indigo dress on, that went to her knees. It was a V shape cut. "I am Kelly, please sir, we need you to walk this way, would you remove your coat?" The woman smiled. Her eyes sparkling as she looked him up and down. "Why would a man such as yourself cover himself with a trench coat?" She asked politely.

"Because I have no wish to do otherwise. Please lets hurry this along, I have other matters I need to attend to. "

The woman's smiled faded and she nodded. "Yes chief Seijo said you weren't much of a talker. Yet you seem to argue with that young woman over there?"

Aoshi looked at her with his usual emotionless face. "That is none of our concern," Aoshi stated as he removed his coat and followed the woman.

Misao on the other hand was in the changing area still fighting to keep the dress off her. "Please miss stop fighting, we have to make sure these look okay, and fit." The one woman in red asked, getting an elbow in her side. "Ow."

The woman in yellow was pulling out the braid Misao had in her hair. "Please miss cooperate." She got kicked in the shin.

The woman in blue was scowling and watching the attempts. "If you don't stop squirming you will be dressed in front of that hunk that came wit you.' Misao stopped and looked at the woman in horror.

"You wouldn't?" Misao asked in a whisper.

The woman in yellow and red held their injuries and looked at one another. "We wouldn't put it past her." The girls looked at her face. "Nope not one bit."

Misao sighed and stopped fighting as she was undressed and had the dress placed on her.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&a mp;^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^& ^&^&^&^&^&^

"Does that fit alright sir?" Yun asked, who had replaced the older woman. Kelly had tried flirting with him, and constantly talked. Aoshi got fed up and asked for another person who would be quiet.

"I don't know I don't wear formal clothing that much." Aoshi admitted as he tied the royal blue bowtie around his neck. He pushed the door open and stepped out.

"Well sir if you would like my judgment." She offered. He shrugged and she took that as a yes. "Then sir, I am sure if you were to wear them more often, you would have women flock around you. You look absolutely handsome." Yun smiled and then bowed. "Please remain in the Tuxedo, until we can see if it will look okay with one of the dresses your..."

Aoshi sighed, he had to act like they were married, `Might as well start now.' "My wife." Aoshi finished.

The woman's eyes widened, "Your wife, she must be very lucky." Yun smiled and walked back toward the other room. Aoshi followed behind, walking slower than usual. He pulled at the bowtie and then continued after Yun.

They arrived in the room, and Aoshi looked around to see Misao still had not come out.

"She should be out soon, we had a little trouble getting her to cooperate, in fact two of us got elbowed and kicked." The girl in red stated. Aoshi nodded at her and stood next to the entrance

Misao huffed as the woman in red was left alone with her. She had tried on three dresses already and none of them went with her hair or eyes. A teal one was brought in next. It still didn't look right. Misao slumped as yet another dress was brought in. Misao gasped at the color. It was a midnight blue dress that sparkled. It was a spaghetti strapped dress, which had a veil type see through material on the lower half of the dress, highlighting the color. Misao slowly got into the dress.

"Finally," The woman in red stated. "We've found one that looks good, bring the gloves and necklace.

"Accessories too?" Misao questioned.

"Yes," The woman quipped. The gloves fit her hands perfectly, and the necklace had a dark blue teardrop on it that fell to the space in between her collarbone. "There we go, now please go out there.

"WHAT!" Misao yelled. " I was told I had to try it on, and wear it tomorrow and not show it off before hand."

"It looks wonderful on you and you have to make sure that the white Tuxedo, the man with you has on looks fine." Misao sighed and looked at the woman in red and nodded. She took a deep breath and slowly pushed the door open. "Oh wait." The woman pulled on Misao's elbow. "We need some shoes to."

Misao sighed as she stepped into a pair of dark blue high heels. She slowly walked out of the changing area and closed her eyes breathing deeply and taking small steps.

Aoshi had heard Misao's scream and then her voice, but it was too muffled to make the words out. He saw the door open a little, `Finally,' Aoshi thought. The Tuxedo was hot and itchy. The door shut before she took one step out and Aoshi sighed.

He saw another woman brought something else over and then the door opened once more. Aoshi's eyes widened. Misao's hair was down and flowing lightly around her shoulders. The dress she had on accented her hair and face, her eyes opened to look at Aoshi, and she looked stunning. The pendant on her neck shimmered drawing his attention to it. He stood up straight and walked toward her, picking the pendant up with his first two fingers, lightly brushing his thumb over it.

Misao stood still for a second, the opened her eyes. She looked directly at Aoshi, and smiled slightly, `His tux looks so good on him.' Misao's eyes widened as he walked up to her and took the pendent in his hand. Misao smiled and then with a sweet voice said, "You look handsome Aoshi."

"You look beautiful." Aoshi said in a silky voice. Misao's skin tingled as he lightly let the pendant drop back into place.

"Wow." So that's your wife. She is stunning." Yun stated.

Misao looked at Yun, `Wife but we...' Her thoughts were cut off by a woman's deep voice.

"Wife?" Kelly questioned as she looked at the couple. "Her, I doubt it, she's too short to be his wife." Kelly smirked at Misao. "Partner maybe, but not wife."

Misao grew angry and about stormed over to her, when Aoshi, lifted her chin. He bent down slowly and gave Misao a slow deep kiss. Misao's arms went to his shoulders. Aoshi broke the kiss and looked at her with darker eyes. His face was an inch from hers. "Don't get angry Misao." Aoshi ordered his voice deeper than usual. Misao nodded and her arms instantly wrapped around his left arm and they turned toward a stunned Kelly. Misao smiled at her.

"Height doesn't matter when your in love, does it?" Misao questioned, a giggle coming from her lips. Misao could feel the blush on her face.

"No," Came a flat reply. "But blushing doesn't usually occur either." She stated haughtily.

"Some women don't like to flaunt themselves." Aoshi stated with no emotion. Misao turned her head to look at Aoshi. She smiled to herself and hugged his arm tighter.

"Can we get a picture, you look so good together." Yun asked.

"If I could get a copy, please?" Misao asked nicely.

"Sure," Yun went and got the camera taking two pictures. She handed the first to Misao and put the other with the camera behind a counter/desk.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&a mp;^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^& ^&^&^&^&^&^

Well I hope you liked the chapter. Ughhhhh I swear I am not trying to copy anyone. I had this Idea before I read your third chapter Silver Miko, I swear, which by the way I loved. Also I know I need to update my other fics and those chapters are coming along slowly I had inspiration for this fic. Also for those of you reading A Twist with Spice. I would like your feedback to let me know if I should exchange the missing chapter with 5 to make it flow better. Like anyone reads these, except Maybe Silver Miko, and one other. I wouldn't know, but if you do please leave feedback in your review of this or one of my other stories. Also some of you may realize that this chapter is longer than any of my others. I had to make it 9 pages for what I wanted to put in. I just wanted to let you know that don't expect them all to be this long. For this story they are usually 6 pages.