Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ When Amethyst Loved Amber ❯ 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin…..Nor do I own any of the bodily parts mentioned in this chapter, or the song from Blue Submarine No. 6.

Warnings: This chapter contains descriptive scenes of a "Turn-on" Event at a local tavern. Please, do not read if you are under the age of 14 or not mature enough to handle it ^-^. Why do I say 14 and not 18 or 17? Well…because I'm 14, and If I'm the only mature 14 year old in this world…then there is defiantly something wrong.

Chapter 6

Kenshin stood, his head tilted in a moment of silence before a breath of air and a simple sentence rushed past his lips, "Hanami…If only you'd tell me…"

****

Sanosuke buried his arms in his pockets and walked gruffly down the street, kicking at small stones. A bit of tension was relieved when one of the stones that he kicked at unmercifully, spit through a rice paper door. Not bothering to stop and apologize, he continued on.

Hmm…One of his gambling buddies had told him earlier that there was a new tavern that had just opened up town. Maybe that'll relieve some stress…He thought, smirking. Pretty girls in skin tight nothing.

He made his way there, his mind already swimming. He would sit close to whichever woman intrigued him the most, and order a jug of Sake. That would calm him, if nothing else.

His `Aku' jacket flapped in the wind, as he stared up at the immense building. There was something strange fluttering through his stomach, as though, he were drawn to go inside, yet something ebbed in the back of his mind, that there was something in there that he would be better off not seeing.

Shrugging the feeling off, he opened the door and stepped inside.

Surprisingly…There were no lights. Hmmm…this is odd.

From across the room, he heard a familiar voice, "Sano! Hey Sanosuke! Over here buddy! We got good seats!" His friend Toma-su stood and waved him over. Sanosuke's Yakuta began to glow a faint green as he stepped farther in, and looking up, he noticed a series of black lights.

This could prove to be interesting. He sat beside his friend and was handed a drink. A waitress in a skimpy outfit that reflected the black lights in several unique colors walked up. Sanosuke felt himself blush as the woman leaned down, almost falling out of the tiny halter top she was wearing, "Well hello there Sugar, is there anything I can do for you?"

Toma-su answered for the lanky fighter for hire, earning himself an evil glare. "Umm, Sanosuke here came for the new act." The woman looked insulted, hurt, and ashamed, "Well, if that's what you want, I'll be back later to see how everything Is going." Sanosuke watched as she hurried off, then turned to his friend and narrowed his eyes, "Rude ass sonofabitch."

Toma-su held his hands up in protest to Sano's maddening glares, "Trust me Sano, you'll like what I did."

Sanosuke took a gulp of the sake he held and snorted, "You'd better damn well hope so. I'm pretty pissed off now, and making it worse is not a good idea Toma-su."

His friend just nodded. Sanosuke jumped in surprise when all the lights clicked off, and the guys in the bar began to cheer. Toma-su nudged him, "This is it. You'll love it!"

Sanosuke watched the stage in front of them, for the first time actually noticing how close they were to it. A single red ribbon fluttered down from the ceiling and dangled innocently there, followed by a twin, both equaling in length. As the dim stage lights lit up, the shape of a woman could be made, standing on the opposite side of the two ribbons, closer yet to the one on the left.

Sanosuke's head snapped up, and his eyes involuntarily widened. The girl was dressed in nothing more than a cream colored body suit that left nothing to the imagination. A large diamond cut had been made in the back, showing off the pale skin beneath the second skin of the suit. Her black hair was up into two loops behind her neck, and wrapped with a matching color.

Something prodded at the back of his mind, that woman looked so familiar. Shoving the thought aside, Sanosuke wrapped himself up in adoring the slight curves down the woman, how her little rear fit so snugly into the outfit she wore, and that if they'd cut the diamond just a little longer………….

Music began to play, softly at first, the beat of drums ringing about the tiny, crowded room. A few cheers echoed as the woman began to move, lightly running her hands up her waist,

Ne mune ga watashi ifurete

Dokashite

Her left arm wrapped carefully around the blue ribbon, entwining it about her slender wrist..

SWEET WHISPER

Sanosuke watched in awe as she curved her other arm into the rhythm, joining its opposite in the ribbon as well. Her feet began to leave the ground as she pulled herself up, slowly.

anata wa ore batasu miame

kata hitotsu no...

The mysterious woman somersaulted in mid air, still gripping the ribbon, and arched back, curling the ribbon around her ankle.

ito

Her eyes snapped open, Amethyst and luring in the light, lighting of the stage…But Sanosuke recognized those enticing orbs at once. It was Hanami…

Hanami began a slow seductive climb up the ribbon, approaching ever so close to the ceiling. The ribbon wrapped about her bodice, as though it were a part of the outfit.

Sanosuke noticed a bandage on her shoulder. She had been wounded there…how can she still do this? Sano wondered, as Hanami held her whole body up with her left arm. The music began to get a fast beat and Sanosuke jumped up when Hanami released the only part of the ribbon that was holding her up, and watched, heart in throat, as she spiraled toward the ground, ending in a single flip, and hanging just inches from the marble toped stage, her feet still bound together. How had she done that? He didn't remember seeing her tie anything.

This was something that he hadn't expected in Hanami, she had been so innocent the night before. Someone who couldn't show her body off for the pleasure of sick men…Yet, he watched her, twisting into different provocative positions, swirling her hips to the slow, seductive rhythm. Sanosuke felt a trickle from his nose…Grabbing a tissue quickly, he pressed it to the blood flow.

He didn't much like the idea of her being a "Toy" for pleasure. He felt…outraged. She had put moves on him, making him think that she…Sanosuke let out a sigh of displeasure and turned his head, "Damn it all." I'll go talk to her later. Sitting back down, he watched, half interested, only wondering what he would do to her. Oh Hanami…Why is it that you have to long for the battousai? Why couldn't it be me? Sanosuke blushed. What a thing to think about, Hanami would never…But she had thrown herself to him. When she had no one else.

Was it even remotely possible? Could Sanosuke get his paws on her? Hanami…I could make you forget all about the Battousai…

A/N Chapter 6…Dull…boring… save for the fact that we find out that Sano has a thing for the woman who defeated him.(how…I don't know) I cant wait to write the next chapter! Though I don't know how long it will take, but I can guarantee that the Lemon will be soon!! ^-^