Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Code Lyoko Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Code: Moon ❯ Teleportation? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"That was some power blast." Jeremy said, getting to his feet.

"Except we're not in Tokyo anymore, so where are we? Mercury?" Sailor Venus asked.

"I'll analyize it." Sailor Mercury said.

"We'll help you." Aelita said. She and Jeremy started analyzing the data.

"Hey, look over here!" Yumi called to the others. "It's a riverbank."

"It looks familiar." Ulrick said. "It's almost like..."

"I know where we are!" Aelita called out suddenly. Everyone turned to stare at her. "We're at the riverbank near the factory! Look," She pointed toward the left side. "There's the bridge that leads to it."

"But how the heck did we end up all the way over here?" Jeremy said.

"It couldn't have been my attack." Sailor Moon said. "I've used it plenty of times and this has never happened, unless..."

"Sailor Planet Teleport." Mercury spoke up.

"What's that in English?" Odd asked. The rest of Team Lyoko stared at him.

"It's a technique we Sailor Scouts use to teleport to different areas of the Earth. Although we don't use it too often, only to track down enemies." Sailor Mercury explained.

"Okay, so then why did we end up here, too?" Yumi asked.

"I have no idea." Sailor Mercury said.

"Wait, Venus told us that you had the power to teleport from the Skid." Sailor Mars said.

"Oh, yeah." Sailor Jupiter said.

"Except we weren't in our submarine, we were fighting alongside you guys." Aelita pointed out.

"Maybe a portal opened behind us and when Sailor Moon attacked, we all got knocked through it." Sailor Mini Moon said.

"That's possible, the enemies have played tricks on us like that before." Sailor Jupiter pointed out.

"I think Mini Moon's right." Aelita said. "I read one of Yumi's books and it said that a dark portal mixed with the power of Moonlight can send anyone to any other part of the world."

"Okay, so now what do we do?" Sailor Venus said. "We have to get back home before our parents find out we're missing."

"Not to mention that shadow demon is still out there." Sailor Moon pointed out. Everyone groaned.

"So, who has a plan?" Rini asked. Everyone had changed back to normal by now.

"I have one." Aelita said. "Maybe if we split up into groups of two or three we'll be able to find the shadow creature and put an end to it. Then Serena can use her compact to get us home."

"How will we stay in contact?" Mina asked. "You don't have Sailor computers and we don't have cell phones."

"Let's try telepathy." Yumi said. "With our close friendship bonds, it should work."

"I'll go with Yumi." Mina said.

"I'm going with Ulrick." Lita said.

"Great." Ulrick said sarcastically.

"Not now, they can help us." Jeremy said.

"I like the way you think, Jeremy." Amy said.

"Amy, I have a girlfriend already." Jeremy whispered.

"I know." Amy said. "I'm just playing with you."

"That leaves me with Odd." Raye said. "I don't want to seperate the Moon sisters."

"Besides, I'm too scared to go alone." Rini said.

"Don't worry, Rini." Aelita said. "You've got too big girls to protect you."

"That's right." Serena said. After transforming again, they broke off.

"This place is so creepy." Amy said. She and Jeremy were in the factory. "Why are we here?"

"We can't get out of here unless we work together, Mercury." Jeremy said.

"I don't like this at all." Sailor Mini Moon said.

"You know, Mini Moon, I used to be the weakest link of my team." Aelita said. "When we were fighting Xana, I was the main target. But with the help from my friends and my dad, he's gone now."

"Wow." Mini Moon said.

"Mini Moon, don't move." Serena said. "I feel this dark presence."

"I feel it too." Aelita said. "Oh no!" The shadow creature appeared.

"We have to get to the surface and call the others!" Mini-Moon said.

"I'm on it!" Aelita said. "Angel Double Translate!”

“And I’ll hold him off!” Serena said. “Moon Crisis Make-up!” They both transformed. Aelita activated her wings and contacted the group.

“Everyone, this is Lyoko Warrior Aelita! Sailors Moon and Mini Moon are fighting the shadow creature in the sewer, but I don’t know how much longer they’ll last on their own! We need help.”

“We hear you, Aelita! We’re coming over to the bridge now!” Yumi responeded.

The entire group made it over just as the two Moon girls were blasted out of the sewer and onto the ground. Just as it was about to finish them, a rose flew out and hit him. Everyone turned around to see Tuxedo Mask.

“Tuxedo Mask!” The Sailor Scouts called out.

“Friend of yours?” Yumi asked.

“Yeah, a really close friend.” Sailor Moon said. “He’s my boyfriend.”

“Okay, we all need to work together now.” Tuxedo Mask said. “As soon as the creatures gone, a dark portal should open. Sailor Moon, by using your Moon Compact you should be able to get us all back home.”

“Okay, you heard him.” Jeremy said. “Everyone attack, now!”

“Mercury Aqua Raphsody!”

“Mars Flame Shooter!”

“Jupiter Oak Evolution!”

“Venus Love and Beauty Shock!”

“Laser Arrow!”

“Double Impact!”

“Double Fan Swipe!”

“Energy Field!” Her field attack did nothing. “Jeremy, power combine with me.”

“Double Energy Blast!” This time, it caused a lot of damage.

“Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, it’s your turn.” Tuxedo Mask said.

“Right.” They said. Sailor Moon got her scepter. Mini Moon grabbed on with her.

“Moon Gorgous Meditation!” They said together. The creature disappeared and a portal took its place.

“Okay, now.”

“Moon Compact Charge!” Sailor Moon called out. It wasn’t enough power alone.

“Aelita, look!” Yumi pointed to her star bracelet. It was glowing pink with energy.

“I think I know what to do.” Aelita said. She flew down by Sailor Moon to give her a hand.

“Angel Star Power!” It took on a pink aura like Sailor Moon’s white one.

“Solar Energy Teleport!” Everyone said. The next thing they knew, they were back in Tokyo.

“We did it, we’re back!” Sailor Moon said.

“Close one.” Aelita said. They all collapsed and changed back.

“Nice one, Aelita. You were better than ever.” Jeremy said.

“You too, Serena.” Darien said.

“Thanks, but I couldn’t have done it if you hadn’t shown up.” Serena said. “Thanks.” She leaned in and kissed him.

“If it weren’t for Rini’s help, we wouldn’t be here either, so thanks.” Yumi said.

“No problem.”

“Hey, Ulrick.” Yumi said. “There’s something I want to show you. I’ll meet you tomorrow at sunset.”

“Okay.” Ulrick said. With that, the groups departed as they headed to where they were staying.