Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Code Lyoko Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Code: Moon ❯ Confessions of Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

After changing back into their regular attire, the others decided to do some sight seeing around Tokyo. "I don't think we should do this." Aelita said. "What if they find out we ditched them?"

"Aelita brings up a strong point." Jeremy said. "A few of us should go back."

"I'm going to check up on Rini." Aelita said. "I want to make sure I didn't say anything to upset her by mistake."

"I'll go too." Jeremy said.

"I'm going to see how Luna's doing." Odd said.

"She's at Raye's." Yumi said. "But be careful. Make sure her black guard birds don't attack you."

"Okay, thanks for the advice."

The group went their seperate ways. Ulrick and Yumi were left alone. "Do you think you'll move back to Japan once you're done with school?" Ulrick asked.

"No way." Yumi said. "I love where I live now. Besides, I could never leave my friends." She got up. "Come on, there's something I want to show you."

"Hey, wait up!" Ulrick said. Then he lost her in a crowd. "Oh man! Where'd she go?"

"Ulrick..." Someone said.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's just me." He turned around and saw Lita. "What's going on?"

"Yumi said she had something to show me but I lost her in a crowd." He explained.

"There has to be a meeting point where you two could go to." Lita said. Then he remembered.

"Of course, thanks Lita." Ulrick said.

"You going to the dance tonight?" Lita asked.

"If my friends are, then I am." He ran to the Tokyo Tower. Sure enough, Yumi was standing there. "Hi, Yumi. I'm so sorry, I got lost in a crowd and...

"It's okay." Yumi said. "I'm just glad you found me." She smiled. "This is my favorite place in Tokyo. The sunsets here are really beautiful."

"They are." Ulrick said. "About the dance, are you planning on going?"

"Of course I am." Yumi said. "I always keep a promise, especially to my friends. You know that."

"Actually, I don't." Ulrick said. "One of the reasons I didn't want to shut the computer off was because of..." He thought for a minute. "It's just, I was afraid that if we shut it off I'd lose you."

"Lose me?" Yumi repeated. "I'm a friend to all of you, you'd never lose me. None of you would. I might lose it sometimes, but we're all still friends."

"Well, what about William? You were really close to him." Ulrick pointed out.

"Okay, for the one hundredth time, WILLIAM IS JUST A FRIEND!" Yumi said. "I'm as close to him as I am with Jeremy."

"You're the one who wanted to be just friends."

"I only said that because I was afraid you liked Sissi. " Yumi said.

"Sissi is just a friend, she's like my William." Ulrick said. "Anyway, I wanted to tell you how I really felt on the day of that field trip, but then William showed up and I was afraid..."

"That I was taken?" Yumi finished. "We really have been going in circles, haven't we?"

"I think so." Ulrick said.

"Okay, then let's just start over, pretend William and Sissi didn't exist." Yumi said.

"So, would you go to the dance with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"I got this for you. It was supposed to be your birthday present, but Odd got the boxes mixed up." He gave her the necklace.

"You know, when we first met, I was impressed. No one else at school had ever trained in martial arts until now. The almost cancelled the class."

"I know. I always wanted to learn, so I signed up. I'm glad I met you, Yumi." Ulrick told her.

"I know I usually try to hide my feelings sometimes, but I'm not going to anymore." Yumi said. "Ulrick, I love you."

"And I love you." They both blushed at the same time, embassessed that one of them was going to reject the other.

"We have got to have more self-confidence in each other." Yumi said. They both laughed. Then they both leaned in and kissed.

At the park, Aelita and Rini were watching the sunset. "It's really beautiful out here." Aelita said.

"I heard that sunsets are beautiful because something romantic always happens by them." Rini said.

"Are you sure you haven't read to many of Serena's romance novels?" Aelita asked.

"Actually, it's true." Rini said.

Back at Tokyo Tower, Ulrick and Yumi were sitting on a nearby bench. "Let's go. We don't want to be late for the dance." Yumi said.

Then a car pulled up. Amara was in it. "Hey, do you guys need a ride?"

"Sure, thanks Amara." Yumi said.