Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Saving Middle Earth ❯ Fire reading and legends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Lord of the Rings or Sailormoon, if I did, Mamoru would never existed and the elves would've never had to leave.

Flashbacks: will be in Italic.

States of unconsciousness will be in-between *

Thoughts: `Will be like this'

Couples are: Usagi/Aragorn

Ami/Makoto

Rei/Boromir

Minako/Legolas

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

After the meeting they all went to pack lightly.

Usagi got water bottles for everyone and hid them in her clothes. She got the feeling they would need them soon and made a mental note to refill them with fresh water whenever she got the chance.

She went back to her room to see their weapons spread over the bed.

Rei got her fire blade sword, papers, transformation wand along with a simple water pouch and clothes.

Minako got her love talismans, star blade sword, transformation wand, a set of arrows and a bow along with a pouch of water with stars on it and clothes.

Usagi got her light blade sword, arrows and bow, brooch, daggers along with a pouch of water and clothes.

Makoto got her thunder spear, arrows and bow and transformation wand.

Ami got her ice blade sword, arrows and bow, transformation wand and daggers.

They all stared at the last items left, their kimonos and most favorite weapons.

Usagi grabbed her white fans with razors on top and swung it around a bit leaving sliver dust with each swing.

Ami grabbed her spear and swung it around a bit leaving ice blue dust with each swing.

Minako grabbed her yellow-orange fans with razors on top and swung it around a bit leaving yellow-orange dust with each swing.

Rei grabbed her boomerang with the razor. She swung it around and leaving red dust with each swing.

Makoto grabbed her claws and swung them around leaving emerald green dust with each strike.

They put their weapons up and walked out the room together.

Usagi, Minako and Rei, went to their other members of the fellowship.

"What took you so long?" Boromir asked.

"Don't ask question and there won't be trouble," Rei said.

They began walking with Gandalf and Usagi leading.

After a while of walking they stopped to break.

Aragorn sat smoking his pipe giving points to Merry and Pippin as they practiced sword fighting with Boromir, Gimli talked to Gandalf, Legolas scouted the area and Frodo and Sam ate.

Usagi sat by Gandalf talking to him, Minako watched Boromir teach Merry and Pippin to sword fight and Rei sat in front of the fire.

"What are you doing girl?" Gimli asked.

"Fire readings," Rei said.

"How can you read fire?" Frodo asked.

"Like this," Rei said and sat on her legs. "I am flame, flame is light. I am fire, fire is sight."

She kept chanting this five times then the fire burst and rose high. Rei's eyes became clouded and she stared at the fire.

It died down and Rei blinked. Everyone was staring at her.

"What did you see child?" Gandalf asked.

"I cannot say now," Rei said. "It will alter the path that has already been set."

"Usagi," Gandalf said. "I can sense your power, but do not worry, I won't tell your secret."

"Arigato Gandalf-kun," Usagi said quietly.

"Your power is more than the moon, isn't it?" Gandalf asked.

"I'd rather not discuss it," Usagi said.

"What is that?" Frodo asked.

"Tis nothing but a wisp of a cloud," Gimli said.

"It's moving fast," Boromir said. "Against the wind."

"Crebain!" Legolas shouted and they all hid.

The black crows flew past as they hid waiting for them to leave.

"We must go over the mountains," Gandalf said once they left.

"Iie!" Rei shouted.

"Why not?" Aragorn asked.

An image flashed through Rei's mind and she frowned.

`You must let them go,' a voice whispered through the wind to her. `You cannot change their fates, it is then or never.'

"We should each take some wood just in case. The mountain may not have any," Rei said.

"She is right," Boromir said. "It could be long before we come across some wood over the mountains."

Usagi gave Rei a suspicious look as Rei looked at her feet.

`She's hiding something,' Usagi thought.

"Usagi and I will go get wood," Aragorn said.

"No, I don't mind doing it," Rei said. "You two did it earlier. We'll go." She motioned her hand to Minako while grabbing Boromir. Minako latched onto Legolas arm and began downward to get firewood.

"We'll go find a cave," Usagi said. "You know how to find me."

Rei and Minako nodded while the others looked slightly confused.

Usagi and Aragorn went back towards the hobbits, Gandalf and Gimli, and found a small cave a few feet by the mountains.

"Why can't we go now?" Gimli asked.

"It's too dangerous," Usagi said.

"Yes, it is when creatures go hunt," Gandalf said sitting down. He lit a pipe and began smoking.

Usagi sat down and looked into the sky.

She saw their stars, the stars of their powers burned brightly now.

"Beautiful," Gandalf said. "The white fire draws power from those stars you know."

"Which stars?" Frodo asked.

"The sliver one is called Gi, the sky blue is Mizuiro, the red one is called akai, the yellow is kiiro and the green is midori," Gandalf said.

"Why are they shining so bright now?" Pippin asked.

"There's an old legend," Gandalf said. "There's a warrior for each star, when that warrior dies she is either reborn instantly or the powers get passed onto another girl."

"Is it always a girl?" Merry asked.

"Yes," Gandalf said. "The girl's are all strong, can fight with or without their magic. There are four more stars but you cannot see them now."

"Why not?" Frodo asked.

"Because they are drawing power from them as we speak. When the star shines brightly the warrior is happy or content, when it is dim the warrior is fighting," Gandalf said.

"What are the warriors like?" Frodo asked.

"They are kind-hearted except Akai, midori and another one, they bare grudges against males of all races but they become kindhearted too over time. They fight to defend who they think is right," Usagi said.

"You know of them?" Sam asked.

"Hai," Usagi said. "We see them a lot where I'm from."

"I know that Gi is very kindhearted but when it comes to food, its another story," Gandalf said.

Usagi shot a playfully glare at him and he smiled.

"I wish I could meet them," Sam said.

"Why?" Frodo asked.

"To see their powers," Sam said. "It must be rare to even meet one."

"It is, they only speak to those who they believe earned to speak to them," Gandalf said. "Right Usagi?"

"Hai, they only speak to people whom they like, I'm sure they would love to meet hobbits though," Usagi said smiling.

Aragorn stared at Usagi, she seemed so much happier when four other stars started shining brightly, almost relieved.

"Well, let us rest. We have a long journey up ahead," Gandalf said seeing the others coming back.

Rei put firewood in each of their packs then fell asleep with the others.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Love it? Like it? Hate it? Loathe it?

Let me know!

Review!