Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Saving Middle Earth ❯ Amon Hen ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Lord of the Rings or Sailormoon, if I did, Mamoru would never existed and the elves would've never had to leave.

Flashbacks: will be in Italic.

States of unconsciousness will be in-between *

Thoughts: `Will be like this'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

"Do you know how the first orcs came into being? They were elves once, taken by the dark power tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life. And now perfected, my fighting Uruk-hai. Whom do you serve?" Saurman asked.

"Saurman," Uruk-hai said.

"Hunt them down! Do not stop until they are found. You do not know pain, you do not know fear, you will taste man-flesh," Saurman said to the army.

He turned back to Uruk-hai.

"One of the halfing carries something of great value. Bring them to me alive and unspoiled! Kill the others," Saurman said.

Saurman went to the orb and gazed into it.

"The army is ready to deploy. What other orders do you have?" Saurman asked.

"Bring me the girl with meatballs that also travel with them before the full moon," Sauron told him.

"Yes," Saurman said.

The fellowship departs in four small boats.

"Stay together and have faith in one another. Never let the light of hope fade out of your sight," Galadriel said to Rei, Minako and Usagi.

"Yes, Glad-chan," they said and went into their boat.

"Farwell, Frodo Baggins. I give you the light of Eärendil, our most beloved star. Namárië. May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out," Galadriel told Frodo before he left.

They paddled down the river.

They come to a bend and look at the statues.

"Oi! Look Usa!" Minako pointed. "The statues!"

"The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old, my kin," Aragorn said.

There were two huge statues of men in armor flanking the river, their left hands outstretch in a gesture of warding.

They float pass them and find an old moorage and beached their boats.

"We'll have to cross at night and hide the boats then continue to Mordor on foot," Aragorn said.

"Oh yes? Just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil, an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks! And after that it gets even better! Festering, stinking marshlands as far as the eye can see!" Gimli complained.

Usagi, Rei and Minako got up and crept away from the group unnoticed.

"I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength master dwarf because that is our road," Aragorn said.

"Recover my…!" Gimli began then began ranting.

"Aragorn, we should leave now," Legolas said.

"No. Orcs patrol the eastern shore. We must wait for cover of darkness," Aragorn said.

"It is not the eastern shore that worries me. A shadow and a threat have been growing in my mind. Something draws near, I can feel it," Legolas said.

"Recover strength! Pay no heed to that, young hobbits," Gimli said.

Merry returns from gathering firewood.

"Where's Frodo?" he asked.

They realize that he and Boromir are gone.

"Usa, this feels familiar," Minako whispered.

"This was the spot we discovered our advantages," Usagi whispered.

"You don't think we'll have to go through it again, do you?" Minako whispered.

"You only go through it once," Rei said.

"What if we run into our elements here?" Minako asked.

"We won't, I don't sense any others in power but us," Rei whispered.

"We should look for Frodo and Boromir," Aragorn said. "It is too dangerous for us to be alone."

They began looking for Frodo and Boromir separately.

Frodo walked in the forest looking around.

"None of us should wander alone, you least of all. So much depends on you. Frodo? I know why you seek solitude. You suffer; I see it day by day. Be sure you do not suffer needlessly. There are other ways, Frodo, other paths that we might take," Boromir said.

"I know what you would say, and it would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart," Frodo said.

"Warning? Against what? They're all afraid, Frodo, but to let that fear drive us to destroy what hope we have... Don't you see? It is madness," Boromir said.

"There is no other way," Frodo said.

"I ask only for the strength to defend my people! If you would but lend me the Ring," Boromir said.

"No!" Frodo shouted.

"Why do you recoil? I am no thief," Boromir asked.

"You are not yourself!" Frodo said backing away.

"What chance do you think you have? They will find you, they will take the Ring, and you will beg for death before the end! You fool! It is not yours save by a happenchance. It could have been mine. It should have been mine! Give it to me! Give it to me!" Boromir shouted.

"No!" Frodo shouted.

Boromir tries to grab Frodo but Frodo puts on the ring and slips away unseen.

"I see your mind! You would take the ring to Sauron! You will betray us! You go to your

death, and the death of us all! Curse you! Curse you and all halflings!" Boromir yelled.

"Boromir?" Rei asked worriedly coming from behind a bush.

He fell and seems more like his usual self.

"Frodo? Frodo? What have I done? Frodo, I'm sorry! Frodo!" Boromir shouted.

Frodo ran away, with the ring on.

He hides on top Amon Hen, looks east and sees barad-dur, and the eye.

He falls off the platform and takes off the ring and Usagi comes.

"Frodo?" Usagi said.

"It has taken Boromir," Frodo said.

"Where is the Ring?" Usagi asked.

Frodo backs away from her.

"Stay away!" Frodo shouted.

"I swore to protect you," Usagi said.

"Can you protect me from yourself? Would you destroy it?" Frodo asked.

"I would if I could touch it," Usagi said looking at her hands. "Wiseman put a spell on me when I was 8 to keep me from touching anything that's pure evil, that ring would burn me if I did try to touch it."

"Was Gandalf Wiseman?" Frodo asked.

"Wiseman was a future version of him," Usagi said.

The ground begins to shake a bit.

Frodo notices a pebble hopping around a bit and the sound of marching filled Usagi's ears.

"Come Frodo," Usagi said as an arrow headed for them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Love it? Like it? Hate it? Loathe it?

Let me know!

Review!