Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Christmas Wish ❯ My Usako... my angel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes:

Hi everyone! Thanks for the reviews and e - mails! Really appreciate it. Emily, thanks for the suggestions and don't worry, I'm not mad. I'll take your proposal and won't be a "Billboard" in this chapter, or any of the upcoming ones. As for…

- Noriko - chan - Aylee the dragon - Rini - Sara Jean - Alexiel

- Small Lady - Sailor Me - Joey - Kismet

Thank - you. I was thinking the fic wasn't going to be a great success, since this is my first shot at writing from one person's point of view, but the reviews really helped. I started doing this pretty late, so if the chapter extremely short, sorry. Well, that's basically all I have to say. So, on with the story…

***Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Sailormoon characters in this story. ***

"A Simple Christmas Wish" - Chapter 2

Usako… For a brief second, our eyes had locked. A second… but to me, it seemed like an eternity. There she was. Only a few feet away from where I sat. It seems like she and her friends were planning to go Christmas shopping. Usako. My Usako. My little rabbit. No matter which way I say it, the final result ended up the same. She was mine. Or someday hoped she was mine. Her full name is Usagi Tsukino and she's 16 years old. Oh, did I mention my age? I'm 20. I've known and loved Usako for about two years now. She has beautiful sunshine blonde hair, which turns to a hint of silver in the moonlight. Stunning bright summer sky blue eyes. I don't want to go into detail describing how magnificent she is to me right now. It would take more than several hours, and even by then, I wouldn't be quite done. Usako, has an amazing huge heart, not literally mind you. She loves everyone…well maybe not me, but I'll explain that later. To express her beauty in one word, she's breathing taking…

Your probably wondering how a guy who's so cold hearted, ended up falling for an innocent and sweet girl like her, right? Honestly, I don't have a clue. You could say, it was love at first sight. To me anyway. I'm quite sure she feels the opposite of me though. Wondering why? It's my fault. The every first day, when she threw the rolled up test paper on my head, I humiliated her. Shocked? I certainly was.. Who would have thought. I being a cool and calm person, would have a reaction like that to anyone. I person I didn't even know either. I was experiencing new emotions, which were completely new to me. Guess I didn't know any better. Ok. Now, I'm going to have a flashback. Just warning you guys a head of time. Aren't I generous? Well, anyways…

I, like always, was walking towards the arcade after school. The day in particular was normal and boring. To me anyways. But, I had a feeling something was going to happen…On my way, being an idiot I was, decided to pass through the park. I felt like looking at the roses again. Laugher. Children's laughter could be heard throughout the entire playground area at the park. Families. Loving and caring parents were with their children there. My heart cried out with angst and disappointment. Were my parents like that? Did they love me? Did I love them? My mind whirled with questions after question. NO! NO! NO! You can't be thinking of those things! Stupid, Mamoru. You're an orphan. Your parents left you. So learn to live with it already! Once again, I could feel my eyes turn into a darker shade of blue. The ice barriers around my wounded heart thicken. I was extremely angry with myself when I reached the Arcade entrance. Just when I was about to enter, something hit my head. It's a test paper. With a grading of 30%. Damn. That person sure was pretty dumb. My anger all forgotten, I look ed up. Someone was talking to me. Wow, was the first thing I thought…

(AN: Sorry for interrupting. I'm quite sure everyone probably knows how they met. I really don't want to repeat. So, I'm going to skip it. Ok? Ok. On with the story now…)

So that was how I first met my Usako. Interesting way to meet the person you were head over heels in love with, huh? As of right now, I'm still staring at her. Wait. Blue? What the…? A waitress, the new one Drew hired, was apparently in front of me. She was totally blocking my view of Usako. Damn her. (sigh) She was flirting with me. It was so oblivious. Why it is that everywhere I go, some teenage girl comes and flirts? God… at times like these, I wish I was dead. Long dead. Being in the Christmas sprit, I was about to answer her question. You know, the one waitresses are suppose to ask their customers, when…

- To be continued…

Author's Notes:

Hi again. Glad you decided to read full way. How was this chapter? Good or bad. If there was any editing mistakes, I'm completely sorry. Please leave a review or e- mail me (deeps316@hotmail.com) on something you didn't like or what you liked. Your response about this story really helps me to write. But thanks for reading! I'll try to release the next chapters out sooner.