Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Lovers ❯ Pluto's Fury ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

First I would like to thank everyone who reviewed! It really made my day! I wasn't sure if anyone would like it because of the couple but I'm glad to know I'm not alone! *GRINS* ^_^ P.S. Thanx to Lexi for letting me know Haruka calls her Koneko not Konekko. My bad.

Midnight Lovers

My only wish was for you to be happy.

My only regret was that you were not.

"I am going to kill her." A deadly calm voice rang through the void of smoke and time, "After all I have done to set her on her path to destiny and fate and she ruins it all!" The woman was pacing in front of a giant set of doors, with etchings of the moon phases on it. Her name was Pluto.

* * *

Haruka bolted up in bed. A dream.no a nightmare had awaken her and her first instinct was to make sure Usagi was all right. She was still sound asleep. Remembering the night's events Haruka almost blushed. Usagi had a reason to still be asleep this time. In fact, if it weren't for that nightmare she would still be asleep now too. Haruka looked over at the clock and groaned, it was almost eleven.

Throwing her feet over the bed she got up and stretched. A giggle behind her let her know she had an audience. "I thought you were asleep, Koneko." Haruka crawled back on the bed, wrapping her arms around Usagi.

"I was. You woke me up." Her pout turned into a yawn as she arched her back, stretching. When she looked back up, she notice the heat in Haruka's gaze. It was then she remembered she was naked. Usagi blushed prettily and pulled the sheets to cover her.

"Koneko." Haruka sounded as if she was scolding a child. "Such modesty is useless," Haruka smirked at her, almost predatorily, "For I have seen all you have to offer." She liked her lips seductively and continued, "Delicious."

Usagi blushed harder and grinned as she dropped the sheet. "In that case," Usagi moved off the bed and practically sauntered over to the door that led to the bathroom, "Care to join me for a shower?" She laughed as Haruka all but purred at the offer and followed her in.

It wasn't until an hour later that the new found happy couple retreated from the shower, both blissfully unaware of the presence sitting on the living room couch.

"I take it you have enjoyed your night, Haruka." Haruka, in her navy blue robe, jumped at the voice, not expecting her.

"Pluto!" Usagi's face alit with apprehension, "What are you doing here?" She stood slightly behind Haruka in a fluffy (*drool* Sesshoumaru-sama.) white robe.

"I am here because of your lack of control. Haruka is not your destiny! You must go back to Mamoru!" Pluto sounded almost desperate.

"No! You've seen what he does to her! How can you tell her to go back to him!" Haruka was furious.

"You can't keep her from Destiny just because of your silly crush on her, Haruka!" Pluto retorted.

"The hell I can't! I love her! I'll make sure she is happy! Screw Destiny!"

Pluto gasped at Haruka's confession. All this time and she had no idea. Why did the fates keep this from her? How could they! And yes. She had seen how Mamoru treated her. She knew he hated the thought that his life revolved around a girl four years younger than him all because of Destiny. Usagi was sixteen and barely experienced life and love. Pluto sighed as she realized what she had to do.

"Alright." A tear slid down her cheek. "Gomen Haruka-san, Usagi-hime." She turned on her heel and before either could say a word, vanished.

* * *

"Ne, Ruka-chan, did you mean it?" Usagi pressed her face into Haruka's back as she hugged her from behind. Tear threatened to spill but whether out of sadness or joy, remains to be seen.

"Of course, Koneko. I told you that last night." Her head drooped and she held her arms over Usagi's. "Look at me Koneko." Haruka turned around, "Did you think I was lying or just trying to cheer you up?" Usagi looked guiltily down, a tear falling from her eye. "Koneko, I love you." The way she said it was not a proclamation, but a bottom line fact. "How do you feel for me?"

Usagi stared up into her loving eyes. She knew she would never find love like this again, never in all of her lives. She smiled, "I love you, Ruka- chan!" She threw herself into Haruka's arms, a few tears of happiness falling from her eyes. She laughed as Haruka spun her around in joy.

However it was short lived.

"Ruka-chan!" Haruka's eyes widened as the sound of Michiru's voice floated into the room.

Authors Notes: Sorry about that Sesshoumaru thing but I couldn't help myself! LOL! To those who don't know he's a character in Inu-Yasha and has this white fluffy tail! *Kawaii!* But yeah so, A special THANK YOU to all who have reviewed! This chapter as well as the ones to follow would not be here if it weren't for you guys!