Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ mutual attraction ❯ the beginning ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I sob sob don't own snif Sailor Moon. wail There. I've sob said it! Are snif snif you sadistic copyrighter sob fucking happy now? runs off crying hysterically
A/N: hello ppl! I am back! Am still trying to keep my promise about updating at least once a week, or maybe even twice. So how's my progress so far? If you have any questions, or comments, I'd be glad to hear them. O and those that review, it makes me happy! Lol, the more reviews there are, the more I'll update a week! Look ppl, im changing usagi's name to serena, for some unknown reason…but just to inform you
The story will contain scenes of adult nature, if you do not like that idea, then scram! Otherwise enjoy the story.
She gasped in horror and her eyes widened. `How did this happen? So soon? Why were the youma this powerful? Who sent them?' she took another quick glance across the bloody battlefield. The youma were different and were radiating dark energy off of their armor. Some, had poison spikes, while others were different. The only thing she knew, was that each one was hideous.
Darien's POV
With Sailor Moon still in my arms, I took a quick calculating glance across the battlefield now strewn with the almost unconscious senshi. They were loosing their powers fast. The strange new youma seemed like they were absorbing the senshi's attacks. I looked down at Sailor Moon and saw her horror stricken face and how she had tears in her eyes. `of course u fool! These are her friends!' he felt her almost collapse and for the first time, he felt worried. He brought her over to the grass and tried to wake her up. When she came to, she was sobbing and he held her against his chest, without saying anything. When he was done, he rose and walked away into the battle, ready to back her up.
Serena's POV
I followed Tuxedo Mask silently and looked as I passed mercury. She was laying on the ground, unconscious and barely moving. If I looked very closely I could see some movement and could tell that she was breathing, just barely. I checked her pulse just in case, so there wouldn't be any complications. It was really weak, but it didn't seem life threatening. I observed her appearance and noticed that she had scratches all over and her uniform was all ripped and in shreds. I bent over and took her face in my hands to give her a closer inspection. The scratches, seemed liked they were oozing with pus and bleeding. There were some spikes still clinging to the would, so I brushed them off. They had belonged to that one youma earlier, with the poisoned spikes. I cursed myself silently, because I knew that luna was not going to be happy about this. When I finished my inspection, I ran over to the nearest youma.
This one, was about my size, but it was all warty and brown. When it opened it's eyes, I noticed that they resembled of a toad's. His warts, I noticed, also contained poison. Its arms, were not regular arms, but they were swords. Its aura was a green one. It seemed to be taking everything in and absorbing it. Almost like a black hole. When he turned I noticed a tail and more importantly, a type of warp hole through his back.
I noticed Jupiter was already fighting him and smiled, at least she was smart enough to know that it was useless to use her powers. She used hand to hand combat, which wasn't working, because of his poisonous warts. I caught her eye and motioned her to fight the next youma, which was more powerful than this one, but didn't contain any types of poison.
Tuxedo Mask, with his cane, came over and tried to attack the youma from the air. The mutated youma, blocked his attack with his arms and tried to take a swipe at Tuxedo Mask's face. An unfortunate thing though, was that as he brandished a rose at the youma, one of the warts popped, (ewww… like a pimple) and some of the poison went on one of his gloves and yelped. He dropped his cane and was clutching his hand to his chest. I smelt like there was something burning. I ran over and inspected his hand. It seemed like the poison contained some kind of acid, so it had burned through his glove and was now eating away at his flesh.
I took out the crystal wordlessly and used it to heal his hand. `grinning, I knew that he would have to thank me for this later.
I stood up and took a defensive stance before the youma, blocking his view of Tuxedo Mask. I also did my legendary speech: “I am sailor moon, champion of justice, and in the name of the moon, I shall punish you!” (is that rite ppl?)
A/N: okay, that's it for the chapter ppl! Hope you like it, and o, those of you that haven't read my offer of those that of you that want me to email you the chapters as I go, ill do it. Just email me a request and ill be happy to oblige. I'm going to update one more time this week.