Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ mutual attraction ❯ The Dance ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: No I don't own the sexiness and never will own the sexiness though I might try to steal the sexiness so help me or I shall die trying!
Chp. 11
The Dance
On the way to the dance, each couple went into their own separate car.
In Darien's car
Darien drove silently and looked at the road grimly. “So that was your father, huh?”
“Yeah, why so grim?”
“Is he going to be against us being together this whole entire time?”
“Errr… I don't know. I'll just have mom talk to dad for us, and maybe hide his gun?”
He laughed and took her hand in his.
At the dance
As the two waited in line to get in, Darien quietly stroked her hair. “Remember the time when I cut your hair, when we were younger? You hated me so much for that back then.”
“Yeah, I remember…I cried because of that.”
“I was mad at myself for that because I loved the way you looked with your hair.”
“If you like my hair, why are you always making fun of it? I wanted to cut my hair once because of that.”
“I only made fun of it, I wouldn't have the urge to touch it. And no, you should never cut your hair. Regardless of what I say or what anyone else says.”
By that time, they already gave in their tickets and walked in. They met up with the senshi and their boyfriends. After them, Beryl walked in and made a grand entrance. Beryl walked in with the football captain. He was in a tux and she was in a really slutty dress, seemingly to Serena. The dress practically showed all. No wonder the football captain was drooling over her. Serena watched disgustedly as Beryl and the captain practically sucked their faces off each other in the middle of the dance floor.
Darien pulled Serena onto the dancefloor. “You look really beautiful tonight, like a princess.”
“With my Prince beside me, I feel like a princess.”
He laughed softly and nuzzled his face against her hair. “Do you think it's still possible for us to be together? Without history repeating itself?”
“It depends if you can keep your hands off of other girls when you're with me.”
Serena accidently bumped into Beryl.
Beryl sneered, “Well look if it isn't Meatball Head, being a clutz as usual. Hmmm… what's this? Where'd you get the dress? It doesn't suit you. Even I would look even better in it. Oh, and where's your date? Guess you got rejected. Obviously.”
Now it was Serena's turn to sneer,”My dress compared to yours, is like so much better. Where's my date, you say? Well, here he is, meet the infamous bachelor, Darien Shields, my date and my boyfriend.”
Beryl gave a little shriek at this. “The Darien Shields! You probably paid him or blackmailed him or slept with him like the slut that you are.”
Meanwhile…back to the guys. Let's just say that beryl's date is Michael.
While the girls were fighting, Michael had turned his attention onto serena and decided to ditch Beryl for Serena. Darien got angry at this.
And then Alan had to walk by and notice Serena. He tried to grab her arm and drag her off, but Darien prevented this by punching him.
Greg, Chad, Ken, and Andrew jumped in and started helping Darien. The senshi jumped in and helped Serena fight off Beryl and tear Beryl's dress to shreds.
The dance turned into an uproar. Beryl turned out humiliated because her cheerleaders didn't back her up, her date ditched her, and her dress was ripped to shreds.
When she was home, she found herself still thinking about Darien. Should she trust him, or should she not? She wasn't really sure.
start dream
His midnight blue eyes were comforting as they held hers. “Serenity, even though you may not believe this, I have often compared love with a rose, but even roses have thorns.”
Okay…that's it for the chapter folks! Sorry about the short chapter! Don't noe where I'm going with the chapters anymore. Any suggestions of ideas? Helloooooo ppo! I need ur suggestions too! They really help!