Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Only A Memory Away ❯ New Evil Arising ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2
New Evil Arising
 
The next morning Usagi knocks on Chibiusa's bedroom door.
“You better hurry up or you'll be late for school.” Usagi yelled.
Chibiusa gets up and gets dressed. Chibiusa has her breakfast than goes to school. Momoko runs over to Chibiusa.
“Did he come back yet?” Momoko asked.
“Yes he did.” Chibiusa answered.
“I would really like to meet this guy that has stolen the heart of my best friend.” Momoko said.
Chibiusa smiled.
“I'll talk to him about it tonight but I can't promise you anything.” Chibiusa said.
Momoko smiled a little. Chibiusa starts thinking about Helios than suddenly she's in Elysian.
“What I am doing here?” Chibiusa asked.
“I bought you here my little maiden.” Helios answered.
“Why Helios?” Chibiusa asked.
“I would really like to meet your friends but they might get suspicious about the horn on my head and the jewel on my forehead don't you think.” Helios answered.
“Yeah I guess your right but you can use your powers to look normal.” Chibiusa said.
“I would do that if I had that kind of power.” Helios replied.
All of a sudden Usagi and Mamoru appear.
“Neo-Queen Serenity might able to help you out with that one.” Mamoru said.
“Would you really your majesty?” Helios asked.
“Yes I will.” Usagi answered.
“Thanks so much.” Helios said.
Usagi smiled.
“Moon Eternal Power Make Up.” Usagi yelled.
Usagi turns into Eternal Sailor Moon than concentrates all her powers to make a special necklace for Helios that will let him look normal in the real world.
“What's that mom?” Chibiusa asked.
“It's a special necklace just for Helios and as long as he wears he will look normal in the real world.” Eternal Sailor Moon answered.
Eternal Sailor Moon turns back into Usagi than passes the necklace to Helios. Helios puts it on than he turns normal like Usagi, Mamoru and Chibiusa.
“Wow totally cool.” Chibiusa said.
All of a sudden Chibiusa is back with Momoko.
“Where did you go?” Momoko asked.
“Momo-chan I can't tell you it's a secret but someday maybe I'll be able to tell you.” Chibiusa answered.
All of sudden they hear a ruckus going on.
“He's so gorgeous.” A girl said.
Momoko notices who they are talking about and her mouth drops open in shock.
“They are so right because he's so hunkalicious.” Momoko replied.
Chibiusa looks where Momoko is looking and than she takes off running. Chibiusa runs into the arms of the guy that they are talking about.
“You're here.” Chibiusa said.
Helios smiles.
“Yes I am my little maiden.” Helios replied.
“Could you not call me that here?” Chibiusa asked.
“As you wish Chibiusa.” Helios answered.
“Don't get me wrong or anything because I do like but people might get a little suspicious as to why you call me that and I don't want them finding out who you really are.” Chibiusa said.
Momoko walks over to them.
“Are you going to introduce me to your handsome friend?” Momoko asked.
“Momoko, this is Helios.” Chibiusa answered.
Helios smiles.
“It's nice to meet you Momoko.” Helios said.
Momoko takes Chibiusa out of earshot.
“Is he that special guy you were talking about?” Momoko asked.
“Yes he is but I can't say anymore about him because it's a secret.” Chibiusa answered.
“Do you love him?” Momoko asked.
“Yes I do more than anything else in the whole entire universe and I told that I did but he has yet to tell me how he feels.” Chibiusa said.
Chibiusa's eyes fill with tears and she runs off. Helios runs after Chibiusa. Helios finds Chibiusa sitting under a tree on the other side of the schoolyard.
“What's wrong Chibiusa?” Helios asked.
“I just got thinking about when I was talking to Momoko about when I told you how I felt but you didn't tell me anything about how you feel.” Chibiusa answered.
Helios sits down on the grass next to Chibiusa. Helios takes Chibiusa's chin his than turns it so she's facing him.
“Chibiusa, my little maiden I do love more than you'll ever know but I just need time to think about it and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.” Helios said.
“It's ok because I knew that you'd tell me when you're ready and better late than never as my dad always says.” Chibiusa replied.
Helios smiles than gets to his feet and helps Chibiusa up. Mamoru and Usagi are watching from a distance. They can't help but smile. All of a sudden a mysterious person shows up. Usagi looks at the mysterious person.
“Who are you?” Usagi asked.
“I am Akira and I'm one of the Mind Controllers.” The mysterious person said.
“What are mind controllers?” Usagi asked.
“We are a spices that go around controlling people's mind than when we have control on them we steal their energy.” Akira answered.
“It won't work with the people of earth because I won't allow it.” Usagi said.
“How are you going to stop us?” Akira asked.
“You find the moment you try to steal the energy of a person that have controlled.” Usagi answered.
Akira disappears. Helios and Chibiusa coming running over.
“What's that all about mom?” Chibiusa asked.
“It was the new enemy and they are called Mind Controllers.” Usagi answered.
All of a sudden they hear a scream coming from the other end of the schoolyard. They all take off running to find a mind controller trying to take Momoko's energy.
“Leave her alone.” Chibiusa screamed.
The Mind Controller throws a bolt of power at Chibiusa but Helios jumps in the way and it hits him instead.
“Run my maiden and I will stop them.” Helios said.
“No, Helios you can't do it on your own because you might get hurt.” Chibiusa replied.
Helios smiles a little at hearing Chibiusa. Chibiusa smiles back. Usagi looks at Mamoru.
“Moon Eternal Make Up.” Usagi screamed
“Chibi Eternal Make Up.” Chibiusa yelled.
Helios just smiled. Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Chibi Moon defeat the enemy than he goes back to his boss.
~Meanwhile in enemy headquarters~
“What happened Akira?” A booming loud voice asked.
“I was attack by Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Chibi Moon.” Akira answered.
“Next time finish your job and don't let them get in your way.” The voice said.
“Yes Queen Mikazuki.” Akira replied.
Queen Mikazuki walks of shaking her head.
“I'm surrounded by idiots.” Queen Mikazuki said.
“Wait my Queen, there was a young man with them too.” Akira replied.
Queen Mikazuki turns around.
“What was his name?” Queen Mikazuki asked.
“His name was Helios.” Akira answered.
“Helios? Could it be?” Queen Mikazuki asked.
“I don't understand my Queen.” Akira answered.
Queen Mikazuki shakes her head.
“Never mind Akira, it's not important so forget I said anything.” Queen Mikazuki said.
Akira walks off.
~Meanwhile back in the schoolyard~
Chibiusa walks over to Helios than stands on her tip-toes and kisses him. Helios just smiled. Mamoru pulls Usagi into his arms. It's later on in the day. Chibiusa is her bed dreaming about Helios. Helios is up in Elysian dreaming of Chibiusa. Mamoru and Usagi are asleep in each other's embrace.