Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Future ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailormoon demo I do own Jasmine and Ayame!

Flashbacks: will be in Italic.

States of unconsciousness will be in-between *

Thoughts: `Will be like this'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Makoto came back in the castle and slumped in a chair.

Guarding the kingdom from intruders was hard demo it was for Usagi she kept safe.

Rei walked past with her newest Koi.

`Only a few more months before I can see them again,' Makoto thought.

She got up and walked around.

Minako was making out with another guard, she walked a bit further and caught Endyimon kissing another maid.

The moon kingdom was falling into pieces, the earthlings, Martians and Venuis were unfaithful, unmoral and not to be trusted.

She kept to herself with a small group of Lunarians; after Usagi had died they all went back to the moon, the ones that weren't caught of course.

Half of them had become slaves to Endyimon and Minako but stayed true to Usagi then there were the traitors who became Earthlings and Venuis to not be slaves.

It disgusted her that Naru, one of Usagi's most trusted friends and second advisor from Luna, was the first one to change from a Lunarian to an Earthling.

"Makoto," Rei said.

Makoto looked up to see Rei standing in front of her. "Nani yo?" Makoto asked.

"Those koruso Lunarians are beginning to rebel," Rei said angrily.

`About time,' Makoto thought. "I'll see to it," Makoto said and went down to the slave quarters.

"Makoto!" a slave girl shouted.

Makoto turned around to see two of the slave girls behind her.

They were unusual because one was a Martian that was turned into a Lunarian and the other was a Venuis turned into a Lunarian.

"We're tired of waiting, Endyimon just got another girl to turn into an Earthling then seduced her!" the other one said.

"Calm down Ayame," Makoto said.

"Demo, there are more traitors among us," the other said.

"We'll deal with that now Jasmine," Makoto said.

The three headed downstairs into the slave quarters where they were waiting angrily.

"Seishuku," Makoto shouted raising her hand. The room fell quiet then she began sending mind messages. "There are traitors among us. We must dispose of them. Everyone that hears this message is not a traitor. Now, our queen has been reborn demo she is not ready. In a few months I will be leaving with Rei, Minako and Endyimon, to the merged planet of Neptune and Uranus. I shall send you all messages like this. Our day of reckoning will come!"

The crowd shot up in cheers with the exception of a few.

"Please do not discuss this," Makoto said.

They all nodded minus the few that didn't cheer.

Makoto smirked. "Now, no more rebelling or you shall be dealt with harshly!" she shouted so everyone could hear.

"Hai!" she got in return and left the room.

Ayame and Jasmine went upstairs to finish their chores around the kingdom before Lunch while Makoto headed the other way.

Makoto began sweeping the kingdom for enemies once again, everything had to be perfect for when her queen came back to take the throne.

She was turning the corner when she saw an Aqua messenger from Neptune and Uranus unnamed planet.

It came up to her with a smile. "I haven't much time before I have to go demo here," it said and gave a letter and a small box. "I'll be leaving by nightfall, you can find me at the docks if you have something you want to take back."

Makoto nodded and the messenger retreat running then hoping on his bike and riding off.

Makoto turned around and sat on a pillar to read it.

`Dear Makoto, Senshi and Queen of Jupiter, my koi,

Please begin the training with the slaves. It would be best if they were in shape for the wars so spare none, we need as many as possible. These earrings will allow you to see who's loyal and who's not. You won't feel so drained after using the mind conversation. Usagi and Hotaru say hi. Usagi is getting back her memories faster than we anticipated, she has been demonstrating some new powers demo she's still the same Usagi we know and love. I love you Mako-chan, don't ever change.

From your koi,

Ami

P.S. this letter will self-destruct in five…four…three…two…one,' she read and the letter turned into dirt in her hands.

Minako came from a room straightening her clothes and hair. "Why are you holding dirt?" she asked.

"I," she began when she realized who she was. "I was doing this." She made a blue flower come from the dirt with sliver lining.

"Blue is such an ugly color," Minako said. "Use orange with dark blue lining next time." Minako took the flower and crushed it in her hands.

Makoto looked at the broken flower then looked around. Everything was either Red, orange or dark blue.

The slaves wore dirty white and sliver to show they were Lunarians and her people; the Amazons wore green or pink.

Makoto kept herself from slapping Minako and stood. "I will," Makoto said. "Shitsurei shimasu demo I must finish my rounds."

"Go," Minako said not noticing the new earrings.

They look just like her old rose earrings and she got a new pair every month, so why wouldn't Minako notice?

She pressed the earrings and looked at Minako's retreating form. It flashed `Not loyal' on her and Makoto smiled.

They worked.

She walked around with a notepad recording names of who were loyal and who weren't. Some names surprised her, like Yuchirro and Usagi's oldest sworn enemy Beryl, whom had been reborn, was loyal to Usagi.

But then she found out Umino and Keiko were two of the traitors that were still slaves and she decided they would be dealt with but needed consent from Michiru, Setsuna or Haruka.

Betraying was one thing but betraying then tricking everyone to believe you were still on their side while giving information to the enemy was another.

And she knew none of the members of the white moon council would take this lightly.

She sat down and began writing her letter in a small room that she could only enter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Love it? Like it? Hate it? Loathe it?

Let me know!

Review!