Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What if Sailor Pluto died? ❯ Peasant..... Pluto Kinght ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon sadly.

***************************************************

A Peasant….Pluto Knight?

At the Time Gates Pluto Knight was watching all that was happening on the moon. As tears rolled down his pale face he said,

"Trista, I love you and I will try to do my best to do your job and keep the timeline safe." Pluto Knight knew that it would be very hard to do because without Sailor Pluto he was not as strong as he could be.

Pluto Knight thought back to the first time he met Trista. It was a nice sunny day on the Planet Pluto and he was walking by the woods thinking about what he was going to do for a living when Trista's white and black mare burst from the woods. He could see the very pretty young woman was having trouble getting it to stop. He knew for some reason that he had to help her.

As the horse and rider got closer he sees that he can grab the reigns to try to stop the horse. As the horse ran by him he did just that talking softly as not to scare the horse and rider anymore but after several minutes of this and the horse did not clam down and stop he yelled in the Plutorean langue "stop" and the horse just stopped. He helped the young woman down and asked if she was ok. The young woman had long green hair and garnet eyes and she looked to be about 17 years old.

"My name is Trista, thank you very much for helping me, and yes I'm ok." Trista said as she tried to slow her rapid heartbeat from the wild ride or was it from the handsome young man standing there.

He was about 6 feet tall, long black hair and a very pleasant oval face. His sea green eyes were full of worries for her and his tan skin was pale because of the worries and he looked to be about 17 years old.

His small round eyes were staring at her as she looked at his face with big petrified eyes. His nose was small and rounded at the tip and his lips were full. He looked to be about 180 pounds in weight but there was no fat what so ever present on his lean muscles. She could see he was dressed in peasants' clothes though he looked like he could like he could be part of the royal family.

The young man said in almost a regal voice,

"I'm Logan are you ok? What happened?"

"Yes I'm fine. I'm not really sure what happened. My horse just started to run. I couldn't get her to stop." Trista said, "I must get home my family must be worried about me." As she rode off Logan thought 'I will have her for my wife someday.'

As she rode away Trista could not understand the need to see Logan again. She knew her father would not let this continue with Logan. All her father wanted was power and Logan couldn't give that to him.