Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What if Sailor Pluto died? ❯ Telling a Frieand ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon.

Telling A Friend And The Search Begins.

That night Trista dreamed about Logan and having a future with him. This only mind her went to see him even more and to get to know him better then maybe she can find out why she feels the way she does.

As she was getting dressed the next morning she tried to think of a way to getting out of the place without her father knowing about it. She was brought out of her thoughts by a knock on the door and in came her friend Amara the Princess of Uranus.

At the sight of her friend Trista burst into tears.

"Amara what are you doing here," Trista asked in between sobs.

"I'm here with my father he had to come and see your father on planet stuff. I came along so I can see you and know I'm glad I did," Amara said, "what's up?"

" I met some one but my father will not let me see him because he is a peasant. When I saw him I had this feeling that I was met for him and him for me. Amara what am I going to do?" Trista said as she started to cry again.

Amara did her best to comfort her friend as she thought 'I will find this guy and set them up to see each other again.' When Trista had finely cried herself to sleep Amara went to see her father and asked if she could stay and visit Trista longer. Her father said she could stay for 4 weeks then you have to come home.

When Trista woke up Amara and her went for a walk in the gardens so Trista's father would not hear them.

" What are you going to do?" Amara asked.

" I'm going to see him if I can find him but I will not tell him who I am right away that way no one can say he was trying to get power because of who I am." Trista said.

The next morning Amara woke up early and left the place she had made up her mind least night that she would find him if she had to search the whole planet. She would start with the towns near the place and work her way out from there.