Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Will love conquer all? ❯ Change of Heart ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3

Change of Heart

Serena flung her hand over to shut up her alarm clock that she usually ignored each morning, and curled back into her covers, she was having a wonderful dream and didn't want to wake up. Luna looked over at the sleeping girl with a mixture of happiness and annoyance ` that meatball head, she's always sleeping in and she wonders why she's always late to class' Luna thought as she jumped up onto the bed.

"Serena, it's time to wake up your going to be late for class," Luna said as she pawed at the girls face.

" Mmmm…. Just a few more minutes Luna," Mumbled the sleepy girl.

Luna was starting to get really annoyed with the girl and dug her claws into Serena's hand. Serena sat bolt upright in her bed " OW, WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR LUNA!" Serena shrieked as she cradled her hand.

" I'm sorry Serena, but it was the only was I could wake you up, your going to be late for class." Luna said with a hint of amusement in her voice. The sleepy girl looked over at her alarm clock and her eyes went wide.

" Oh my god, I'm going to be soooo late!" she exclaimed as she through the covers off her and Luna with them.

Serena was running at top speed towards her school as she usually did every morning, she ran around a corner and fell flat on her back.

"Ow!" she squeaked as she rubbed her backside, she stood up and saw a young man on the ground in front of her. He stood up and looked annoyed at being knocked down out of nowhere. He was just a little bit shorter than Darien, with a muscular physique, he had green hair that was flowed down to his waist and had the darkest green eyes. He looked up at her and stood there in awe.

" I'm so sorry, I'm just in a hurry to get to school cause' I'm so late" she said running in the direction of her school, and with that she left him there still trying to get over the shock of what had just happened. He looked over in the direction she went and thought to himself as she disappeared `she's an angel'

Serena run into the classroom knocking the teacher over in the process.

" Oh, I'm sorry Ms H, and sorry I'm late I slept through my alarm" Serena said blushing crimson as she sat down at her seat.

" Well Serena I'm glad you like to make and entrance, your just in time to welcome a new person to the class, everyone this is Christopher Ichigoya." Ms Haruna said motioning to the door.

Serena looked up from her desk to see the same guy she had knocked over earlier that morning. Amy saw the look on Serena's face and asked, " What's wrong Serena you look as if you've seen a ghost?"

" I know him, well sort of, I knocked him over on my way to school today," she said turning bright crimson again.

" Now where to put you?" Ms Haruna pondered scanning the room. "Ah, you can sit over there by Serena," Ms Haruna said pointing towards the blushing girl. Christopher's eyes followed to where his new teacher's finger was pointing and his heart skipped a beat. ` That's her, that's the girl I saw this morning' he thought to himself as he went and took his seat next to Serena. The entire class, Serena felt his eyes on her, burning into her, which made her feel uncomfortable. Finally the bell to end school rang, and Serena thought to herself `great now I can go and see Darien' her eyes lit up as she thought about this and this caught Christopher's gaze. ` She looks so angelic, I must have her' he tough to himself, he may have been sent on a mission but that didn't mean he couldn't have some fun in to process.

He followed Serena to the Games arcade where she went inside. He silently followed her being careful no to get caught.

Serena scanned the arcade trying to find her boyfriend and found him talking to Andrew.

She ran over to him and put her hands over his eye's, " Guess who?" she giggled from behind him.

" Let me think." Darien said with a big grin spreading across his face. " Does she have meatballs on her head?" Darien asked.

" Maybe," Serena said, never once moving her hands from his eyes.

" Hmmmm…. Does she own my heart and soul?" He asked as he spun around in her arms to look her in the eyes.

" Just as you own mine," Serena said and she kissed the man she loved.

Christopher was standing in the shadows, eyes burning red with jealousy, he had saw the whole thing and he was bound on breaking them apart and destroying who ever this guys was, Serena was his now and nothing would stand in his way.

" Christopher, Christopher come here at once I need to speak with you now!" Said a voice seemingly from nowhere. He growled in protest, and reluctantly did as the voice told him, and he disappeared into the darkness.

In the Negaverse

" What is it?" Christopher said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

" HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!" Beryl yelled the annoyed young man before her.

" Don't be so wound up mother, all I asked was what you wanted," The young man said crossing his arms over his chest in a huff.

" What are you doing, you're supposed to be looking for sailor moon and the rest of the crystals, but your starting to get involved with a HUMAN!" Beryl screamed at her son.

" Mother I'm trying to find the crystals and sailor moon, but you never said I couldn't have some fun while I was looking for them did you?" the boy smirked at his mother.

" Very well but do not get too attached to this earth girl," Beryl warned her son.

" I have brought you here to tell you that the man called tuxedo mask has 3 of the crystals while we only have 2, I want you to get those other crystals for me, do not fail me my son." Beryl warned him.

" Don't worry, I wont!" he exclaimed as he faded into the shadows.

" Be careful my son, be careful," Beryl whispered when her son was gone, she may be the queen of the Negaverse but she still cared for her son.

Back on Earth

Serena just sat there taking in the view of the lake as the sunset across the water.

` I can't stop thinking about that dream I had, it was so real, it was as if I was there.' Serena thought to herself as she stared out across the lake. She heard a rustle from the bushes behind her and turned to see what it was. Luna came from the bushes and perched herself up on Serena's lap.

" Day dreaming again are we Serena?" Luna asked with a laugh, she looked up at Serena and smiled, well as best as a cat could smile anyway.

" Oh Luna, I'm so happy, everything is perfect," Serena said hugging her cat.

She felt a sudden hand on her shoulder which made he jump and lose her balance, which made her fall into the lake. She resurfaced only to find Christopher with his hand where her shoulder had been with a very shocked look on his face.

" Ah I'm sorry…. I didn't mean to scare you Serena," He said going slightly pink in his cheeks.

Serena dragged herself from the water and came right up into his face " What's the big idea of scaring the crap out of me huh?" Serena screamed at him.

Christopher just stood there afraid to speak, being so close to her was intoxicating, he finally muttered out " I… I… I'm sorry."

Serena pulled away much to his dislike, he wanted to be near her, " I'm the one who should be sorry, I was so lost in my own world that I didn't hear you coming," Serena said bowing her head politeness.

` You couldn't have heard me coming anyway Serena' he thought to himself with a smile, "that's ok Serena, would you like to go for a walk?" He asked the still bowing girl in front of him.

Serena looked up " umm… Sure, where do you want to go?" She asked him.

" How about the new games arcade at the mall?" He asked hoping he had guess right.

Serena's eyes lit up at the promise of playing games " Oh that sounds great," She said.

They walked to the arcade without a word, but Serena could feel his eyes burning into her again; her cheeks went a shade of red that hadn't even been named yet.

" What's wrong?" Christopher asked as they reached their destination.

Serena looked up at him and spoke in a whisper he could hardly hear, " Oh nothing," was all she could say.

They entered the building and out of the corner of her eye, Serena saw a familiar figure. She ran up to Darien and gave him the most passionate kiss she had ever given him.

She pulled away to see a shocked look on Darien's face and couldn't help but laugh.

" What was that for?" He asked with a smirk.

"Oh nothing, I just felt like kissing you that's all," Serena simply said wrapping her arms around the man she loved. She could feel someone watching her from behind and turned to see Christopher standing there, she had forgotten he was even there.

"Oh sorry, Christopher this is Darien, Darien this is Christopher," she said with a smile.

Darien thought to himself this Christopher was bad news, and his suspicions were confirmed when they shook hands.

Serena could feel the tension in the air and blurted out " Why don't we try that new laser game that everyone's been talking about?" Both guys turned to face her and agreed, Darien put his arm around Serena and gave Christopher a look that said stay the hell away from her.

They entered the laser game and Serena ran off to try and find something to shoot and Darien ran after her to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

Christopher stayed at the entrance and thought to himself ` I have to get rid of this guy, but how?' Suddenly a thought came to his mind that made him grin wickedly, and so he put his plan into action.

Serena was standing in the middle of a room, holographic monsters all around her, shooting lasers everywhere except at the monsters. She was starting to get annoyed with her constant missing and forgot that they were holograms, she ran up to one and tried to give it the hardest punch she could, but fell right through and landed in one of the most awquard and uncomfortable positions possible on the floor.

"Ow! That wasn't supposed to happen." Serena heard laughter from behind her and turned to see Christopher standing behind her laughing. But there was something different about him, something strange, where his blue jeans and black top had been, was now a black suit of armor with the symbol of the Negaverse on the front. Serena suddenly realised that he was from the Negaverse and was just about to transform into Sailor Moon when he came down and grabbed her in his arms.

" Absolutely exquisite," he exclaimed looking into her eyes, his eye's had become darker and more compelling, Serena found herself getting lost in his eyes and she had no way to resist.

With a smile Christopher asked, " Who do you love?"

" Why, you of course," Serena could hear the words coming from her mouth and she couldn't stop them, she was screaming inside for Darien but it was no use.

" What about Darien?" he asked with a sinister smile on his evil features.

" What about him, he no longer exists to me." Serena was crying on the inside, but on the outside her body was smiling as sinister has he was.

See, I told you it would be longer. This chapter had a BIG twist at the end so your going to have to read on to find out what happens next :) well in the next chapter Darien thinks Serena doesn't care about him anymore, and they get another crystal.

Till next time readers have fun. ^_^