Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Will love conquer all? ❯ Strange Conversation ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5

Strange conversation

Serena awoke with a pounding headache, she tried to move but found she was held in place by some sort of force. Her mind raced and her heart beat quickened, why couldn't she move, a small cry uttered from her lips and was heard by a figure standing in the corner a the room.

" Thank god your awake," the voice sounded familiar to her, almost soothing, she relaxed and sighed. The figure came into her view and her heart jumped for joy.

" Christopher, thank god it's you, I had the strangest dream," Serena felt her body lighten and she sat up and looked around. Her eyes widened with horror as she looked at her surroundings.

" It wasn't a dream my love it was real," The seriousness in his voice frightened Serena, she jumped from the chamber she was in and raced to him, her arms flung around him and she started to cry.

" Don't cry my love, there is a lot I must tell you." Christopher reached down with a hand and pulled her face up so he could look at her beautiful eyes. They were full of tears and she had two reddened streaks down her flawless cheeks from crying. He sat her down and explained everything to her.

" Those four girls you saw at the pier, they want to stop us from taking back our planet, will you help me stop them?" The lies rolled from his tongue with ease, he couldn't tell her the truth, even though she was under the mind spell, no one would stay with him if they found out what he really was.

Serena thought about it for a couple of minutes, which seemed like hours for Christopher when she finally spoke.

" Yes my love I will help you get back your planet," Serena said kissing Christopher. All of a sudden she was engulfed in a spiral of dark energy, it closed in around her until she could no longer be seen. The dark energy went as quick as it came and Christopher just stood there in awe at the sight before him.

Serena had changed, her hair was now longer (still in the same ol' meatball head style), she had grown slightly taller and her cloths we replaced with a black dress with a slit all the way to her hip (think wicked lady, but without the pink think around her).

" I am ready to serve you my love," She said bowing to her new master.

A smile spread across Christopher's face " Good, now it's time to get back that Crystal."

On Earth

Darien was sitting with the scouts at the games arcade talking to Andrew.

" What's wrong Darien? You look like the world is on your shoulders." Andrew asked concerned with his friend.

" It's nothing you would understand," Darien said staring into his coffee cup.

Andrew sighed at his friend and looked up to see two knew people walking into the arcade. His eyes widened when he recognized one of them.

" SERENA!" Andrew could hardly believe his eyes, the same girl who acted like a two year old who had their favorite toy taken from them, and sometimes looked like it too, now stood in front of him and she looked hot. She was on the arm of a stranger and he remembered about Darien's depression.

" Is that what your depressed about?" He asked pointing to the couple by the door.

Darien looked over and felt a ping in his heart. Andrew saw the look on his best friends face and knew that he had struck a cord, a very sensitive cord at that when he had pointed them out. Darien looked back into his coffee cup absent-mindedly and ignored the couple behind him. His head snapped up as he remembered about the pier, he looked around and saw something was different about Serena; she had changed, a lot. He turned to the sailor scouts who were also staring at the couple.

" What happened to Serena?" Amy said, staring with unbelieving eyes.

" I don't know, but whatever it is, I bet it has to do with Christopher, and…." Rei's voice trailed off as Serena walked over to them.

" Hey guys," She said as if nothing was wrong.

" Um, hi Serena, you seem different," Mina carefully said.

" Yeah I know, you like my new look?" She asked twirling so the could see the full dress.

" Yeah it looks ok I guess," Lita was worried about her friend, something had changed about her, and it wasn't for the good. " What were you doing at the Warf?"

Serena looked with surprise at her friend " How did you know I was at the Warf?" she asked.

" We were there, and you were supposed to be there too, remember!" Rei was starting to get annoyed with Serena's absent-mindedness.

" Why was I supposed to be there?" Serena said with a quizzical look.

" Oh my god you don't remember, do you?" Rei was really starting to get worried about her friend, had she forgotten about being sailor moon and about the battle with the Negaverse?

" Remember what?" Serena asked slightly cocking her head to the side.

" Never mind," Mina said quickly putting and hand over Rei's mouth to stop her from speaking and laughing, " It was to meet someone, nothing important."

Serena shrugged and walked away waving a hand over her shoulder and speaking one last time " I'll talk to you guys later ok, bye."

Her friends watched as she walked out the door of the arcade and she was gone.

Rei pulled Mina's hand from her mouth and screamed at her friend " WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" The other scouts could have sworn she had steam coming from her ears. " Serena doesn't remember being…" Mina stopped mid-sentence when she remembered about Andrew. She dragged the sailor scouts and Darien to a quiet part of the corner to talk.

" She doesn't remember being sailor moon, I think she has been brainwashed," Mina looked at her friends and even Rei had a look of shock on her face.

" But how, I mean she has never left my side," Darien's mind reeled until he finally remembered the laser game, " Wait she did run off in the laser game we went to, and when she came out she just ignored me and walked off saying we were over." The memory hit Darien with a force that made his eyes water.

" Well, we'll just have to find her and bring her back," Rei said with a look of determination on her face. All eyes turned to Rei and everyone had a look of shock on their face. Rei's cheeks turned slightly pink " What, she may be annoying as hell and eat everything in sight, but we still need her," and she whispered under her breath, " I need her," she had never admitted to the other scouts that she classified Serena as a sister, and she wouldn't know what to do without her.

" I'll go and see if I can find her, I'll report back to you later," Darien said and was quickly out the door before any of the scouts could argue.

At an alleyway

Darien could feel himself being draw to her, and he had found her standing in an alleyway down town. He was just about to go and talk to her when a figure emerged.

" Zocite, what are you doing here?" Serena sounded annoyed.

" I don't care much for you either, but I was sent here to talk to you," the tension in the air was so think you could have cut it with a knife, and he swore he saw sparks fly between them.

" Well then speak," Serena was getting impatient at Zocites babblings.

" Christopher wants you to do something for him," Zocite looked her new boss and gave a distasteful look.

" Well out with it, what does he want me to do?" Serena's eyes were getting angry and impatient.

" Do you know a human called Darien?" Zocite asked carefully.

" Yes, why?" by this time Serena had crossed her arms and was glaring at the woman in front of her.

" He wants you to kill him," She had said the word **kill** with such a force Serena stumbled backwards and her arms dropped by her sides.

" He wants me to kill him?" Serena managed to ask, her voice high pitched and broken.

Zocite took satisfaction at the look on her face and simply replied, " Yes, he wants you to kill him!"

Darien just stood there in shock; did Christopher really think him to be that big a threat to him? His heart pumped hard in his chest as he turned to listen to their conversation once more.

"Why does he want me to kill him?" even though she was under a mind spell Serena still had feelings for Darien and she didn't want to kill him.

" I don't know, he just told me to tell you to kill him," Zocite said with a shrug.

Serena's mind raced and she suddenly doubled over in pain grasping her head, she let out a blood-curdling scream and she managed to say, " I… won't… hurt… Darien… I… love… him… and… no… one… can… take… that… away… from… me!" She let out one more scream and her body went limp.

When she came too, she was as she was before (under Christopher's mind spell that is).

"I will do as my prince has asked" she said, tears streaming down her face, she couldn't believe what she had to do, and she vowed to herself that no matter what happened, she would NEVER kill the man she truly loved.

Darien turned away from the two figures in the alleyway, his heart and mind racing.

"I'll find a way to bring you back to us Serena, back to me. I don't know how, but I WILL find a way!" His eyes filled with tears at Serena's words, she loved him and no one could take that away from them. He ran as fast as his legs could take him in the direction of Rei's grandfathers shrine, and he vowed to himself that he would bring her back no matter what.

I know I'm mean aren't I ^_^ , well if you want to know what happens just wait till the next chapter. The next one might take a while though, got a lotta studying to do.

But I'll give you a small taste of the next chapter. Serena has been sent to kill Darien, her mind and heart are fighting for control, will her heart will and her love for Darien prevail? Or is the mind control to strong and will her love be out of her life forever?

You'll just have to read and find out.

Please send me a review if you liked it.

Till next time kiddies ^_^ have fun.