Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Will love conquer all? ❯ Serena Remembers ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7

Serena Remembers

Serena sat on the ground crying into her hands, "What have I done?!" she said pulling her hands away from her face to look at them. She stared at them in disbelief and shock, and looked over to the body beside her, she had done what he had asked; she had killed the man she loved. Christopher's limp, lifeless body lay next to her, she managed to stand and look around her. Behind her was the sailor scouts lying unconscious on the ground and for some reason she cared and wanted to go and see if they were ok. She turned to face Darien who had a strange look in his eyes, a look of fear, grief, happiness, unbelieving, love and admiration all rolled into one look. She stared into his eyes and remembered something she has felt before she met Christopher. She backed away, afraid of these feelings, her mind was racing a million miles per second and she couldn't comprehend most of those thoughts. She buried her face in her hands and ran as fast as she could from all these memories that frightened her. As she ran she heard a voice call out to her, " Serena, come back!" but she couldn't comprehend who it was, all she wanted to do was run away and hide till it went away.

Serena ran as fast as her legs would take her, she reached a small lake (the one Christopher scare her at) and collapsed at the waters edge. Visions of people were running through her head and she didn't know what they meant.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

" Hey meatball head," Darien said with a sly grin on his face.

" Darien how many times have I told you don't call me that, I have a name don't you know," Serena said, her hands on her hips, "it's Serena, S..E..R..E..N..A! Say it with me Serena!"

Darien looked at her with a fake looked of stupidity on his face and smiled.

" Meatball head!" Darien said holding back a laugh as she stormed out of the crown arcade.

** GOD! That man is unbearable! ** She thought to herself as she walked away in a huff. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't help looking over her shoulder back at the man she could no longer see and wondering to herself why she felt the way she did about him.

~~~ End of Flashback ~~~

Serena sat on the waters edge, cradling her knees into her chest as she tried to comprehend these memories. As she looked over at the ducks in the water another memory came flooding back.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

" Serena, how many times have I told you, all the food isn't just for you!" Rei said looming over her friend.

Serena stopped mid-bite and looked up at the girl in front of her and let out a small whine, " Oh, but Rei, there so good, I can't help it, just tell Lita to stop making such yummy food and I wont eat as much, it's like there begging me to eat them." Serena said, white frosting covering the edges of her mouth.

" ARGH! I don't know what were going to do with you Serena," Rei said smiling at her friend.

Mina, Amy and Lita were all sitting at the table looked at their friends laughing nervously, when all of a sudden Serena stood up. Serena, not one of the most graceful people (In this life anyway ^_^) went to stand up. She dropped her food on the floor and slipped on it and tried to grab the tablecloth to stop her from falling. But the only thing that accomplished, was that the food that was on the table was now all over Mina she was covered with spaghetti.

All of the other scouts couldn't hold back their laughter and burst out into hysterics. Mina was angry and amused at the same time and a wicked thought crossed her mind. She calmly stood and walked over to where the other food was and waited for the laughing to die down a bit.

" Oh you think that's funny do you," Mina said, an evil grin spreading across her face.

Serena looked up at her friend and tried to talk between laughing, " I'm… sorry…. Mina…hahaha… it's not funny……pfft hahahaha!" Serena was laughing harder than before.

" Right that's it!" Mina said grabbing a nice big handful of rice pudding, and hurling it at Serena. Serena's reflexes were good enough and she dodged it with ease, she heard a noise from behind her and turned to see what it was. Amy on the other hand had copped it fair in the face, Amy was furious (And she don't get angry that often) and she jumped from her seat and went to the table and started throwing food around at everyone. (well you can guess what happens next, a HUGE food fight breaks out and they all end up laughing their heads off covered in food. ** Hmmmm note to self: Start food fight with friends ** )

~~~ End of flashback ~~~

Serena sat there for a moment of realization; all of the memories of being sailor moon, the moon kingdom, the scouts and Darien came flooding back to her. Her heart froze as she remembered the day the laser game; the memory of her breaking up with Darien hit her like a ton of bricks. She gathered all of the strength she had left in her and stood, she ran as fast as she could to find Darien, she finally had her memory back, she finally was herself again.

Hiya all, I know not a very good chapter, but the next one should be better. Everything's back to normal, until Beryl finds out her son is dead. (Oh and they find the last crystal)

The chapter after next will more than likely be a lemon one, I'm not sure yet but I'm leaning that way. If I get 7 reviews on this chapter I'll continue, please R&R

Till then remember to stand for love and justice ^_^ bubbye for now