Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Mob Boss ❯ taken without knowing ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

KaL KeY here with the second chapter of Mob Boss!...
Thanks to:
Lynx Knight Keiya
Ethereal Flower
Tala ishtar
Gemini Star01
 
Thank you so much! I love you all soooo much!!! I have fans!!!
 
“Boss” - talking
`Boss' - thought
Boss - dreams
/Boss/ - seen change or time lapse
 
 
/next day/
 
Hyoga watched silently as Shiryu talked to the principle at Malcia High, which was the school that Andromeda Shun went to. The school was nice, a school for smart rich kids that most could only dream about. The boy was lucky to have such good luck to get into here, and just by going here it showed that he was a smart boy.
Shiryu had just convinced her -the principle- that they were sent by Andromeda's brother Ikki. She agreed to allow them to take Andromeda from school early. Wordlessly, she led them down the halls, past classes full of rich kids that would never have to work a day in there lives. The Principle then started to brag about the students, and the conversation came to Andromeda.
“He's one of our best students, so smart, so sweet, so innocent. I always wonder why he never has any friend, but I think it has to do with no one understanding him. He's really is a gifted student, don't you think?”
“Yes, quite.” Shiryu answered her, as if he personally knew the boy.
“Well here we are” she told them as they came to a classroom door. She knocked and opened the door to a classroom full of kids. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked up at her with curiosity.
“Yes Mrs. Malen?” asked the teacher.
“I need Andromeda Shun. He will be leaving early.” Mrs. Malen told the teacher. The teacher nodded and turned back to the class.
“Shun. Please get your thing together, you are dismissed.” He told the young boy. The boy, Andromeda Shun, smiled kindly at the teacher, and started to put his things away. As he got up, Hyoga realized that the picture they had of the boy didn't do him much justice. He looked like an angle sent to earth, his hair laid in curls encircling his face, and a smile that could warm the coldest heart, even Hyoga's `frozen heart'.
He quickly made his way to the front of the room, and stopped to look at them curiously. He didn't show much to the class, and came up to them.
“Hello.” he muttered to them, and smiled.
“Hello Andromeda.” Shiryu told him, “Are you ready to go?”
“Yes.” he told him, and Shiryu turned and lead them out of the school. Andromeda fallowed quietly behind, wondering what was going on. He knew that the boy with long black hair worked with his brother, but he didn't understand why he was picking him up early from school. His brother almost, no never before, had sent someone to get him from school early, and his brother's best friend, Shaka, often picked him up from school.
“Andromeda do you know who I am?” Shiryu asked him as he started down the front steps to Seiya and the car.
“Yes, you work with my brother, right?” He asked him.
“Yes that's right. You see, you brother asked me and my friends Seiya and Hyoga to take you out of town.” Shiryu told him, as he pointed to his friends in turn.
“Why?” Andromeda asked him.
“I'm not sure.” Shiryu told him as he opened the trunk for the boy to put his thing in.
“ok.” He muttered. “May I ask you name?”
“It's Shiryu.”
“I'm Andromeda Shun, but you all can call me Shun” he told them with a smile.
“You can count on that!” Seiya told him with a smile, as he climbed into the passenger's seat. Shun handed his bag to Shiryu before getting into the back seat, to find himself sitting next to the blond Russian, Hyoga. Shun blushed slightly and looked away. It wasn't a secret that he liked blonds, it ran in the family. Ikki had dated the blond Esmeralda, and now had a crush on his best friend Shaka, who happened to be a blond as well. That brought him back to the blond in the seat next to him. He really, really hoped he wasn't left alone with the boy, for he was afraid of what it may just lead to.
Hyoga wasn't having much luck. The young boy next to him wasn't anything like he had expected. He had been preparing for a mean child, which bulled and yelled and just demand everything given to him. The boy that sat next to him was nothing like that at all, he appeared to be very shy, sweet, and one to be bulled. Hyoga let out a sigh, as he realized that his few days alone with the boy would be long, and he was already hoping that Shiryu and Seiya would come to Siberia sooner then planed.
Both the boys in the back seat were pulled out of there thoughts as Shiryu pulled into the airport. “What are we doing here?” Shun asked them quietly.
“Your brother told us to get you out of here, to somewhere else. Hyoga has offered up his house in Siberia for you to stay in.” Shiryu told the boy as he got out of the car.
“Just me? Aren't you coming to?” he asked him.
“Nah!” Seiya told Shun. “We will later, but for now its just goin' to be you and Hyoga.”
“Don't worry, Shun.” Hyoga told him, and the younger boy blushed slightly. “You'll be safe with me, I promise.”
Shun nodded slowly, and took the bag -his school bag- Shiryu handed him. “Your brother didn't have time to get you any clothes, so Seiya and I'll bring you some when we come in a couple of days, but till then you'll have to make due barrowing some of Hyoga's.”
Before Shun could answer, Hyoga took him by the arm and led him into the airport. Within the hour they were on a plane to Siberia, and Shun had no idea that he had just been Kidnapped by these three young men.
 
Yeah! I finished the Chapter, even though this one isn't much longer then the last, but I'm working on it ok! *sigh* well till next time! KaL KeY out!