Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting Again ❯ It's raining ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Another chappie enjoy ^__^
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
 
 
Sasami woke the next morning to find Goku curled up into her, his face dug into her stomach as one arm was thrown possessively around her and he continued to snore. She smiled and patted the top of his head. She had to admire his very open attitude, childlike in so many aspects. She ran her fingers through his hair gently as she wondered what to do next. Without her noticing, Sanzo's arm came around her and shoved Goku away from her.
 
“Stupid monkey,” he growled, “stop crowding her.”
 
Goku yawned, “aww Sanzo I was comfortable.”
 
“Did that brat wake you?” Sanzo ignored Goku looking down at her.
 
Sasami shook her head, “no Sanzo I was already awake.” He let his eyes drop slightly, taking in her exposed neck and top curve of her breasts. He cleared his throat and pulled away from her.
 
“Fine let the kid curl up with you,” he grumbled sitting up. He wanted to hit Goku badly. He was furious that the monkey could so easily curl up with the miko when he couldn't.
 
“Sanzo are you ok?” she asked sitting up.
 
“Yeah I'm fine,” he said lighting a cigarette, “why wouldn't I be?”
 
She shrugged, “I don't know, I guess I just have to get used to your attitude all over again.” He grumbled and let her lean against him, her head resting against his shoulder. He started to put his arm around her waist and relax slightly when Gojyo ruined it.
 
“Aww come on you don't really want to curl up with a monk that stuck up do you?” he asked from across where the fire had been. Sanzo instantly stood up, making Sasami fall over.
 
“Idiot,” he growled, “what are you doing up?”
 
Gojyo grinned, a cigarette already on his lips, “did I ruin a moment between you two?”
 
Sanzo snorted putting his robes back on, “don't be ridiculous.”
 
Sasami sighed and stood up, “right what moment could you have ruined…”
 
Gojyo licked his lips, “you look good even first thing in the morning Sasami.”
 
“Err thanks?” she blinked slightly confused.
 
Goku threw his pillow at Gojyo, “stop hitting on her so early in the morning.”
 
“Do have some decency and stop hitting on her,” Hakkai scolded before lowering his voice, “you usually don't hit on someone else's girl.”
 
“I don't,” Gojyo hissed, “but its not like Sanzo's making much of an attempt with her. The way I see it she's not off limits.”
 
Hakkai sighed, “you are absolutely clueless.” He went over and helped Sasami get the stuff back in the jeep. “You didn't have to go through the trouble,” he smiled at her.
 
“Oh it was no trouble really,” she reassured him.
 
He grabbed her arm before she could leave, “Sasami I've been meaning to ask you something.”
 
She blinked, “yes Hakkai?”
 
“Are you in love with Sanzo?” he asked seriously.
 
She looked down, “yes for a long time now actually.”
 
He hesitated, “the vow he made to himself…”
 
“I know about it,” she barely whispered before looking up, tears threatening to spill from her eyes, “I was there when he made it, which is why I know he can never love me as much as I love him.”
 
He was taken by surprise at her response, “this really hurts you doesn't it?”
 
She wiped the tears from her eyes, “yes but please don't tell Sanzo, the only reason I get to be close to him is because he doesn't know how I feel.”
 
He sighed, “all right I promise not to say a word.”
 
“Thank you so much,” she said in relief, hugging him. He smiled slightly before hugging her back. He briefly wondered if Sanzo knew exactly what he had in her, this girl who seemed so completely devoted to him.
 
“Are we ready to go yet?” Sanzo asked after silently stewing for a minute.
 
Hakkai let go of Sasami and nodded, “yes as soon as you say.”
 
Sasami smiled, “so ready to go?” He only gave a quick nod before getting in the jeep.
 
“I say Sasami sits with us this time,” Gojyo grinned putting an arm around her shoulder. Sanzo simply pointed his gun, not saying a word.
 
“I believe that means you'll sit with us,” Hakkai said, shooting Gojyo a warning look.
 
Sasami nodded, “I figured as much.” She sat next to Sanzo and smiled at him.
 
“Hey Hakkai I thought you said the next town was much closer,” Gojyo said stretching out in the backseat.
 
Hakkai nodded, “we'll be there by the end of the day.”
 
“…I'm hungry,” Goku whined.
 
Sanzo growled, “you're always hungry you damn monkey.”
 
“We'll eat when we get into town,” Hakkai reassured him.
 
“Please Goku just wait until then,” Sasami said turning around.
 
Goku pouted, “ok… I'll wait.” Sasami smiled and ruffled his hair before sitting back in her seat. The ride from there was the typical arguing of Goku and Gojyo in the backseat and Sanzo threatening to kill them.
 
Sasami looked up at the sky as they rolled into town, “it's gonna rain…”
 
Sanzo's eye twitched, “we're getting separate rooms.”
 
Hakkai nodded his agreement, “I think that would be for the best.” They parked in front of an inn and barely got inside in time as the rain started to pour down.
 
“Whoa from nothing to pouring in seconds,” Gojyo noticed. Sanzo gave an irritated growl as he got the rooms before heading upstairs. Goku quickly followed only to come back looking depressed.
 
“You know better than to bother Sanzo when it's raining,” Hakkai scolded as the younger boy sat down.
 
“I just wanted to make sure he was okay,” Goku sniffled, “he didn't have to hit me with the fan.”
 
Sasami patted his head, “don't worry, I'm sure he's fine but I'll check in on him a little later myself.”
 
“You sure you should do that?” Gojyo asked drinking his beer.
 
Sasami stood, “I'm sure I should.” She ignored their protests and headed up the stairs. She knocked lightly on the door and went inside before he had a chance to send her away.
 
He looked up, “it's you.” He didn't move from where he was in the large windowsill. He looked back out the window at the rain, leaning his head back.
 
“Don't you think you were a bit harsh on Goku?” she asked before sitting across from him in the same windowsill.
 
“The minute I send Goku out the other two know not to bother me,” Sanzo quickly explained.
 
“Oh then I guess you want me to leave too,” she said starting to get up.
 
He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his chest, “stay.”
 
She blinked in surprise, putting a hand to his chest, “Sanzo?”
 
His voice was barely loud enough for her to hear, “I want you to stay.” His arms wrapped around her and held her close. She smiled and hugged his middle, her head resting on his chest. She could hear his heart beating steady and closed her eyes. “I've never held you like this have I?” he asked softly.
 
“No,” she whispered, “but you've never had a reason to.” His hand rubbed up and down her back gently, his eyes not leaving the rain. She looked up at him, “the rain still depresses you doesn't it?”
 
He sighed, “it's not the rain, it's the memories attached to it.”
 
She reached up and cupped his cheek, “I wish I could change your past, make it so that you master hadn't died.”
 
He looked down at her, “you can be just like him sometimes, worrying over me endlessly even though you are younger than me.”
 
She smiled, “well someone has to.” He leaned down and caught her lips with his, taking her by surprise. He gently picked her up and carried her to the bed. Her lips separated from his just long enough, “no Sanzo we-“
 
“We're not,” he whispered, “I just think this is less depressing.” His lips met hers again as he lay partly over her. Her fingers tightened slightly in his hair as he deepened the kiss.
 
“Sanzo,” she barely whispered when their lips finally separated. He touched his forehead to hers and looked down into her eyes.
 
“I missed you,” he finally confessed, “I've been dying to kiss you since you showed up.” She only smiled and cupped his face in her hands. He lay next to her pulling her into his chest. He was certain she would stay the night with him, she always did what she could for him. He put his arm around her waist and held her close. She smiled slightly before falling asleep in his arms.