Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ Outcast: Chronicles of a lost writer ❯ Party night ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi this is Benji Himura. I am now starting a new fanfic. Is a Sakura Taisen story. I don't own Sakura or any of the characters. Some anime or manga characters might show up in the story I also don't own then. I own Benji Himura and others characters that will show up in the story. It might be violence and sex in the story so if you are underage of seventeen are warned the content might be too improper to your age. Read by your own will and risk. In anyway enjoy the story.
Signed: Benji Himura.
 
Author pre-story notes:
Well I am going to try a new thing to spice up my fics. I am adding songs to certain scenes. Like Sakura Taisen did. For example the episode nine when Maria recalls when she meet her captain. I have showed Benji humming, singing and hearing to many songs, in different occasions. Well I just love hearing musing when I am on the computer, when I got outside my house I always carry my CD player so I can listen to it when I walk, when I am not watching TV or anime on my computer I always have the winamp on with my favorite playlist. For example if I stay too long with out hearing music I began to think on music or sing. I will place the songs that suit more the scenes. Try hearing it sometime. If you can listen to the song when reading the scene might be even better. Sorry for taking too long. Now we can return to the normal fic.
 
 
“Text”= Talked or thought sentences.
(Text)= Talked sentences in a foreign language. As English when everyone else speaks Japanese.
;Text;= Title of the scene song.
:Translations of a sentence in a language that isn't English, and small observations during the story:
 
Chapter thirteen: Party night
 
 
Teito January seventh 1923
 
 
Kanna is on her room. She is lying on her bed. She thought over what happened on the morning and as more she thinks about more she sees how right Benji was about it. What Kanna doesn't know is that Sumire is doing the same and got in the same conclusion.
 
 
On the theater halls
 
 
Ayame is walking on the halls looking for someone. “Benji-kun.” She calls “Benji-kun.” She just left the ninja room and didn't found him there. Ayame keeps looking for him. “Benji-kun.” She calls moving on the entrance of the theater. “He left.” Tsubaki says to Ayame. “What you mean by he left?” Ayame asks to the young brown haired girl.
“He said that he was going to take a walk and by the dinnertime he would be back.” Tsubaki says giving to Ayame the message that the Brazilian left for her.
“Gee…always on his medicine time.” Ayame says in a concerned and disapproving tone. “Medicine time?” Tsubaki asks “Is him sick?” “It is nothing much Tsubaki. Just some antibiotics to make sure that his arm wounds doesn't get infected.” Ayame replies. “Thanks for letting me know.”
“Hum.” Tsubaki replies nodding.
 
 
Teito January eighth 1923
 
 
In the imperial theater everyone is working. Well everyone taking out Sumire. Benji is aiding the kazegumi to decorate the dinning hall. Sakura and Kanna are leaving to do a major food shopping. Kohran is working on the sound system and on a fireworks show. Maria and Iris are picking flowers and arranging on small bouquets. Ogami is keeping Sumire distracted. Yoneda is buying alcohol and tasting all to see if is good. And Ayame is writing a report for the elder's council about Benji. The dinning hall is being filled with the bouquets and decorative ribbons. With an unusual skill Benji is making some very complicated looking but very pretty laces with the fabric, so Maria and Iris can tie the small bouquets.
Ogami leave the theater with Sumire for a so called shopping for needed goods. An excuse to take Sumire out of the theater so everyone can work. Benji idea. Just say that Sumire knowledge of the shopping district would help and being asked by Ogami and Sumire would go. And it worked nicely.
After two hours Kanna and Sakura arrive on the theater both with very large shopping bags. Passing by the dinning hall to the kitchen they begun to empty the bags and separating the ingredients for the birthday cake and the dinner. “What the hell is this?” Kanna says picking a can but not able to read the letters on the label.
“We bought that in that foreign shop. You picked up.” Sakura says. “I did?” Kanna asks. Sakura nods her answers. “But I don't even know what this is.” Kanna replies. “That is occidental writing. I am sure that Maria-san must know what that is.” Sakura says. “Good idea Sakura!” Kanna says moving to the dinning hall. “Oi Maria!” Kanna says moving to the blonde.
“What is wrong Kanna?” Maria replies looking up from the bouquet that she is arranging. “Mind in reading what this is?” The red head asks. “It is written in occidental letters and we can't read it.”
Maria nods and picks the can that Kanna is holding. She looks at the can reading the letters. “Le…Lei...leite…con…con…mo…moà 7;a…” Maria says trying hard to say what the can says. Benji ears almost move picking up Maria attempt to read the label. In a blink of eyes the tall brunette is not only in between Kanna and Maria but with the can on his hand.
All the girls stare to the tall ninja not understanding how he ended there all of sudden. Especially since he was on the other side of the room. (Leite moça!!!!) Benji cries happily “I never thought that I would found something like this on this city!!”
“How he did that?!” Maria asks to the others looking at her still open hand. Her hand is still open as if holding the can. “I don't know. But he sure knows what that is.” Kanna replies. The long unheard sound of Benji's butterfly knife opening on a high speed. Benji stabs the edge of the can with a quick move and they stare as he skillfully cuts open the can top. Kanna sees a thick white yellowish liquid on the can and feels a very sweet scent coming from the can.
Benji tosses the knife on a small block of a hard clay like sponge used to make flower vases. :The base of the bouquets.: The knife blade buries halfway inside the material forming a small thick pool of the liquid. Benji grabs an unused soup spoon from a small fruit salad snack that they made a couple hours before. Benji takes a spoonful of the can and eat it with his eyes shinning with delight.
“MMmnnnn…..this is so good….” Benji purrs with pleasure. All the girls in the room taking out Iris shiver with the cat like purr and the raw pleasure on the voice and face of the tall man. “Benji what the hell is that stuff……” Benji cuts Kanna sentence by shoving on her open mouth a spoonful of the Leite Moça. “Hey don't go shoving things on other people mouths….” It was Kanna first thought. “Mmmnnn…so good….nevermind the shoving…Mmmmm” Kanna face shows a great pleasure as she sexily sucks the thick liquid from the spoon. A thin white yellowish line of the Leite moça run down her chin escaping from the corner of her lips. She let go the spoon when she cleaned it up from all the sweet tasting milk. She licks her lips and notices the line of milk there and cleans up with her index finger and licks it up.
“MMmnnnn….so tasty…give me more of it Benji…I don't care what it is... I want it…” Kanna says in a sexy and pleading tone, with a small blush tinting her cheeks. That makes all the hairs in the back of Benji neck stand on the ends. The others look at the Okinawan with surprise. The kazegumi stared the event with a major blush. Since both Benji and Kanna sounded and looked very sexy in a very short period of time. Iris still don't get why the Sannin musume is blushing or why Maria left eye brow is twitching. Or why Sakura is holding her nose with a thin trail of blood escaping from between her fingers.
Benji takes a spoonful himself and give Kanna another one. “You guys want some?” Benji asks while Kanna holds his right hand sucking the spoon. “Iris wants it!” Iris cries moving to him and scooping some of it. She licks her finger.
“Sweet! So good!” Iris cries in delight. “That is good?” Tsubaki asks still blushing like a tomato. “Really good!” Iris chirps racing to get herself a spoon. After two minutes most of the girls tasted it and loved it. All but Maria who is not willing to taste it. She is curious but she is not going to accept something that Benji knows and likes that much.
“I don't want it.” Maria says to them. “But it is so good!” Sakura and Iris say as one. Kanna moves closer of Benji and whispers something on the Brazilian ear. Benji nods and Kanna moves to Maria, who is busy trying to convince Sakura, Iris and now Tsubaki that she doesn't want to taste the Leite moça.
Kanna holds Maria from behind with one arm and closes her nose. Kanna turns to Benji and when feeling her breath running short the blonde opens her mouth and breathe in. Benji uses that moment and shoves carefully the spoon on the blonde mouth. Before Maria can spit out the spoon and the thick milk Kanna covers her mouth forcing Maria to feel the taste of the sweet milk.
Maria eyes show anger, but quickly changes to shock and pleasure. Until it ends in a pleasure and delight. “That was the last one.” Benji says looking at the now empty can. “No!” the trio of Sakura, Iris and Tsubaki cry. Maria struggles on Kanna grip. The red head let go of the blonde still holding the spoon. She slaps Benji hard. The ninja was busy showing to the trio the empty can to notice the raging blonde until her slap connects with his left cheek.
“You bastard!” she says turning away. “What?” Benji asks confused. “It was Kanna idea.” Benji mutters. Maria tosses to the red head a glare before leaving the room. “Sorry pal I never considered that she would react this badly.” Kanna apologizes to the ninja. “It is okay. I got harder hits on the training.” Benji says rubbing his now sore cheek.
“Jeez. I thought that maybe if she joined the party she would feel less angry.” Kanna adds checking Benji cheek. Benji lets the Okinawan look at his cheek to ease her mind. “So Sakura where you got this?” Benji asks “As far as I know this is only made in Brazil.”
“Kanna and I where walking on Ginza and we entered on this store where she bought some spices. And she got that can.” The brunette replies. Benji smiles naughtily, causing the Kazegumi and Sakura to shiver. “Okay new plan everyone.” Benji says. The girls gather around him to listen. “Well to begin Sakura and I will go to that store. Kanna you begun to cook what you will cook.” Benji says and the duo nod. “Yuri, Kasumi. You two continue to decorate the dinning hall. Tsubaki, you and Iris do the bouquets.” And the duo nods at the instructions.
“Benji wait.” Kanna says before the ninja can go. The others are already doing the chores. “Bring me one can or two of that stuff.” She adds handing him some money. “I was going to do it anyway.” Benji replies. “What is the name of that?” Kanna asks. “Well the name in Portuguese is Leite condensado. Or condensed milk in Japanese.” Benji says. Kanna nods. “But you know that some brands of products get so famous that people use that brand to call all the products. Leite Moça is like that. It is a label.” Benji adds.
“I see. Well that stuff it is really good.” Kanna says. “I know.” Benji replies. “Ja.” Benji says moving away. “Ja.” Kanna says moving to the kitchen. Benji meets Sakura on the entry, after picking up his coat and they leave. Kanna notices that Benji forgot his knife on the table. She picks it up and takes to the kitchen with her so she can wash it before returning it.
 
 
Meanwhile on the Teito streets
 
 
Benji and Sakura move by the cold streets. “Your cheek hurts?” Sakura asks trying to break the silence. “No. I am fine.” Benji replies. “You are feeling angry about Maria-san?” Sakura asks. “No. I mean she over did a bit. But still I did shove the spoon on her mouth.” Benji replies “She is still tugging at that first incident.” Sakura says. Benji knows very well what she means. His appearance on the theater and the fact that he broke her fingers on his escape.
“I can't please everyone.” Benji says in a slight sad tone. “All that I can do. I did already. Now it is up to her.” “You could try talking to Ayame-san about it.” Sakura says. “No. I said this to her once. I won't force her to anything. If she wants to be my friend then we will be friends. If she doesn't I will still be friendly to her.” Benji replies. Sakura stays in silence. “Besides Sakura sooner or later she will make up her mind. You and Kanna did.” Benji adds, making the much shorter girl smile.
“But why you didn't dodged it?” Sakura asks. “I mean you dodged those attacks when you faced the Onis. Also on the Sanada mansion.” Sakura adds. Benji sighs. “Gomen nasai! I didn't mean anything!” Sakura chirps afraid of hurting the ninja feelings. “It is okay Sakura. I sighed trying to figure how to explain to you.” Benji replies. Sakura now sigh relieved.
“Well in battle my senses are sharper than in normal situations. And I was with my guard down and distracted.” Benji says. “I see.” Sakura says. “I thought since you have this amazing fighting skill you would be able to dodge it.”
Benji chuckles, Sakura looks confused. “Sakura my skills are poor. Not amazing. That is another reason that Maria is so angry and dislikes me.” Benji says. “Your sword skill is by far better than mine. Kanna martial arts are by far better than mine. Even Ogami karate is better than mine. Maria is a far better shooter than I am. And even Iris controls her powers better than me.” Sakura hears Benji with some surprise.
“But you are a match to Kanna when you two spar. You shoot well. How you can say that you aren't good at those. Sword and control you are still learning.” Sakura says. “I had one year in karate and not like Kanna. Mine was three classes of two hours each by week. A couple years of Ninjutsu that was just like the karate. Some judo and aikido too. My armed combat techniques are flawed and self-teached. I am only better than you guys when fighting with knifes. That because I have huge loads of experience on that. Plain and simply putting Sakura, I am an amateur.” Benji says to the brunette.
“True that I match Kanna in ours spars. But ask her that is because I fight dirty and she never knows what I am going to do. And that I am by far more aggressive than her. Still Kanna would wipe the floor with me if I used only fair moves.”
Sakura looks at him. “I don't understand. Benji, I have heard Kanna say more than once that you are good. And every time that you two spar you are a bit better than before. She told me that she saw you grabbing a knife on the air. That is not something that even her can do. Trust me we tried while you and Ayame-san where in Iga. Not with real knifes. Still Kanna wasn't able to do it. She barely blocked them.” Sakura says to him.
“Kanna is seeing in you as a worthy rival and a friend. She told us before you left for Iga that she was eager to train with you and learn few of your moves. I saw you fighting with Kanna sometimes and Ayame showed to us the assault in Iga and the Oni fight. And we studied the tape of your battle against the Kishi many times. I am a swordswoman. I can tell that your skill back then was crude, but effective. Now your skill is halfway polished. At least in hand to hand combat and armed combat. You are beginning to get the hold of your spirit energy too. Something that you couldn't back then.” Sakura adds to him.
“I also don't control my energy all that well. My sword skills need to be polished. And for sure you are a better unarmed fighter than I am. With or with out your so called dirty tricks.”
Benji looks at the brunette. “You think that a three months training in ninjutsu and kenjutsu are all that good Sakura? You are right. I am better than before. But I am still an amateur. Only better trained. I am only too stubborn to accept that I will lose and I fight hard to avoid it.” Benji says.
“Think a bit Benji. Of all of us, you are the only one who can use your energy with out something to help you. Your Rai Bow is a proof of that. I need my arataka to imbue with my energy to fight demons. Kanna uses her fists. Maria her revolver and bullets. I can keep listing. But you are the only one who can use your energy with out anything as a weapon. Only your energy is your weapon.” Sakura says recalling him of his own move. “That is not something that I would see in an amateur. I heard legends and in all of them only masters could do what you are doing.”
Benji thinks on Sakura words. He is not sure if he tells about all the others animes that anyone could use ki as they will. He decides to not tell. “I think that you are putting yourself too down. And that is giving you a distorted view of your own skills.” Sakura adds. Benji stays in silence thinking over her words. “We are here.” She says.
They are in front of a small half hidden shop. They get inside. Benji eyes go wide with surprise.
“OH MY GOD!!!” Benji shout sin surprise seeing the goods. He moves to a shelf. “I don't believe on this!” Benji says grabbing a large brick like package. (Mariola!!) he cries happily sniffing the thru the aluminium paper wrapping it. (Goiabada!) he cries grabbing another one. Sakura grabs a small basket where Benji tosses the two large bars. (Doce de leite!) He says picking a large glass pot filled with a light brown material.
“You seen to know much about Brazilian candies.” An elder man says walking to them. “Well considering that he is Brazilian I guess that it is natural.” Sakura spurts Benji nationality. Benji gets stiff. He knows that on that time of the history there isn't many Japanese people in Brazil. How he can explain his name. “Really? He doesn't look all that Brazilian. But considering our country background it is not unusual.” The elder says. Benji relax a bit.
“Well now I understand why you are so excited over the candies. How long you are living here?” the man asks. “Five months.” Benji replies. “Only that?!” the man asks in disbelieve “Your Japanese is perfect.”
(Eu tive uma otima professora.) :I had a great teacher.: Benji says in Portuguese. (She must be really good. You even have an accent from Kanto.) The man says. Sakura doesn't understand what they are saying. As Benji and the man chat about candies in Portuguese Sakura began to feel lonely, hearing the excitement on Benji voice even thought she can't understand his words.
Then she understands why Ayame is always near Benji before Iga and after Iga. Because he feels lonely. And she recalls that still talking Japanese Benji is a stranger on a strange country. Alone even in a crowd. An outcast as Ayame called him. Sakura sees Benji laughing from a joke that the man told. And understand why he was so happy in founding that can and the shop. It is a way to be closer of his home. And she understand that his reason on going to the shop. Seeking the warm feeling of being close of home. Talking on his own mother land language with someone who also speaks it.
And Sakura recalls that even her is almost in a situation as his, but no as bad as his. Far from her homeland, family and friends. She has many new friends. Still she recalls what she is left behind. And she tears up because of her own family that she left behind and for Benji on his situation.
“Oi Sakura why you are crying? Are you hurt?” Benji asks to the shorter brunette. The man has walked to the back of the store and Benji turned to Sakura and saw her crying. “No. I am fine. I just recalled a sad part of one of our olds plays.” Sakura replies to the taller brunette. “Are you sure?” Benji asks. “Hum!” Sakura reply nodding. “Okay then.” Benji says picking a handkerchief and giving to the shorter girl. She accepts the handkerchief and cleans her tears.
“Well let's pick up few more things before we leave.” Benji says and Sakura nods. She follows him close not sure how Benji can smile in his situation. Sakura knows that for her it is easy get rid of the longing by just taking a train to Sendai. But Benji's case isn't that easy. And Ayame told to them more than once that Benji situation is very complicated and he might return to his land in any moment or he might never return. But he also can't return when he wants.
“How he keeps himself with a light mood passing by this?” Sakura thinks seeing the tall man filling the basket that she is carrying with many goods. Half hearted hearing him saying something about making some really amazing candies for the party.
Sometime later they are paying up the goods. “Well considering that you are a Brazilian lad I will give you a small discount. And since you bought so much. Want to deliver?” the man asks. “No thank you. We carry.” Benji says. “But Benji we don't have any bags.” Sakura says. Benji smiles and he open his coat. He takes his right arm from the sleeve and dig on the inner part of the coat back for a tightly folded bag pack. Benji hands the unfolded bag to Sakura and began to fill the bag with the many and heavy goods. Before putting on his back.
“You carry a bag pack on your coat?!” Sakura asks surprised. “It is never too much to be ready for anything. I asked this coat to be made with many inner pockets. You would be surprised with what I have on it.” Benji replies to the surprised swordswoman. They paid the man and leave. Benji is happy. He got a tab on that store that he will be for sure visiting many times on his stay.
Sakura stays in silence not wanting to disrupt his mood. But she hears Benji singing a low tune. “Yane no ue de sora o aogu, hizashi wa uraraka. Miageru sora, karadajuu genki ga minagitteku. THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! Ikiterunda! Yamerarenai, akirameru da nante.”
“What song is that?” Sakura asks to the ninja. Benji stops. Not only singing but walking. “She heard me…damn…I was so distracted that I forgot.” Benji thinks. “Just a song that I heard.” Benji replies with a fake smile. That with lots of practice that he got during his stay there is almost like an honest one.
“It is nice.” Sakura says in a slight sad tone. “Say Benji would you mind if we had a cup of tea before we return to the theater it is a bit cold and want to drink something warm.”
“Sure. No problem.” Benji says with a less fake smile. They walk a bit off the path into a small tea house. “Give me a cup of Sendai tea with a Sendai mochi.” Sakura asks to the waitress. Then Benji understood what happened. “I want the same.” Benji asks.
Sakura looks at the ninja and the waitress walk away to get the order. “I made you miss your homeland, didn't I?” Benji asks to Sakura. Sakura nods shyly. Benji can't help on feeling how ironic it is the incident. “I wrote a scene like this on Violet Blossoms.” Benji thinks.
“How you do it?” Sakura asks to him breaking the uncomfortable silence. The waitress returns with the order and leave. “How you manage to smile and act so carefree like this?”
Benji sigh. “It is hard to explain Sakura. But I don't think that feeling depressed would do any good.” Benji says to the brunette girl that drinks her tea with a hint of tears on her eyes.
“I am used to stay alone. Back in my home I got used to stay alone for long periods. For me is normal. It is different on this situation. But I would make everyone back home worried if I stayed depressed.”
“But you were so eager on the shop. So excited over those candies of your country.” Sakura says. “Well I will be honest. I miss my home. But is just that.” Benji says. “I just love those candies.”
Sakura looks at him with disbelieve. “It will taste like home. It will give me a nice feeling. But still what make me act as I am acting is my will. Sometimes doesn't hurt to be reminded of home.” Benji says “Remember Kanna face when I first shoved the spoon on her mouth?” Benji asks in a happier tone. Sakura nods with a smile.
“I was very happy that something from my homeland gave Kanna such good feelings. She is my friend as you are. Part of the reason that I wanted to go there was to make you guys some candies that are traditional on Brazil. Because I know that all of you will like it.” Benji says “And I want to make at least Ayame, Iris, Kanna and you smile over it. I know that I will like it.”
Sakura nods. “So it is a way to ease the feeling of being away?” she asks. “Well can be.” Benji replies. Sakura gulps down her tea. “Hurry up then!” she says clearly sounding much better. “What?” Benji replies. “Gulp it down and finish the mochis. We have to make those candies.” Sakura says to him. “Wait a minute Sakura!” Benji says “You have any idea of how bitter Japanese tea is for me? I can't just gulp it down it is too hot!”
Sakura holds his hand that is with the cup and lowers her head to touch the cup with her lips and she gulps down his tea. She makes him put down the cup and pay for the orders and drag the taller ninja away. “Hurry!” Sakura says pulling the ninja. “Yane no ue de sora o aogu, hizashi wa uraraka. Miageru sora, karadajuu genki ga minagitteku. THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! Ikiterunda! Yamerarenai, akirameru da nante.” Sakura sings.
“Ne Benji-kun how the songs goes on?!” she asks clearly sounding happy. Benji notices the change on her way of calling him. It took a while for him convince her of calling him only of Benji, instead of Benji-san. Now she began to call him of Benji-kun like Ayame.
“Tohou ni kureta kinou ni sayonara
Futsufutsu to wakiagaru kono kimochi
Nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou
Omoide wa itsu mo amai nige basho
Dakedo tachi kire, asu o ikiru tame
Shukufuku no toki wa kuru, te o nobashite.”
Benji sings and Sakura follows.
“Uruwashi no yawaraka na hada, imada te wa todokazu
Me o tojireba fukuramu IMEEJI, miwaku no kajitsu
THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! Ikiterunda!
Yamerarenai, sono saki o mitai.” Sakura begins to run pulling Benji that runs to keep up.
“Dotou no hibi wa tsuzuku, doko made mo
Tengoku to jigoku, yukitsu modoritsu
Nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou
Hashire, hashire, ai o te ni suru made
Sore de kurushimu nara nozomu tokoro
Shukufuku no toki ga kuru, te o nobashite.”
Sakura forgot about the traffic and if Benji doesn't grab her and leap over a car to the other side of the street she would be hitten. But they continue to sing since Sakura doesn't noticed the event.
“Tohou ni kureta kinou ni sayonara
Futsufutsu to wakiagaru kono kimochi
Nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou
Omoide wa itsu mo amai nige basho
Dakedo tachi kire, asu o ikiru tame
Shukufuku no toki wa kuru, te o nobashite
Te o nobashite, ryoute agete!”
Sakura almost didn't notice the very smooth landing across the street of so excited over the feeling of emotional closeness with the taller brunette. She holds on his neck barely noticing that he is holding her only with his right arm. She began to consider how strong he is since the bag pack is heavy and she is not also all that light. But she let it go and began to sing when Benji began to sing the song again. With skillful moves Benji moves on Teito streets.
Soon the duo arrives on the theater gates. Benji puts Sakura down. She is almost as excited as a little girl on a sugar overdose. They get inside of the theater. “Now let's keep what happened on our trip a secret between us, okay?” Benji says to Sakura.
“Okay.” Sakura replies nodding. They move to the Brazilian room and Sakura helps Benji to stash his goods before moving to the kitchen with ten cans of condensate milk. Sakura is still happily humming the song that they sang.
On the kitchen Benji checks if Kanna is doing anything important. Since she is between dishes Benji just pushes her out of the kitchen. “Hey I am cooking here mgjf…..” Benji cuts Kanna protest shoving a two by one inch rectangle of Mariola on her mouth. Not only shutting her protest but also calming her.
Benji closes the kitchen door leaving Kanna on the dinning hall too busy chewing the unknown Brazilian candy. “Mmm…I should really complain of him shoving things on my mouth…” Kanna thinks taking a bite of the candy. “Mmm…well if he keeps shoving things like this on my mouth I can forgive him…”
Iris looks at Benji with a bit of surprise. Sakura is placing the cans on the balcony and picking few large pans. “What you two are doing? And why you two tossed Kanna-neechan out?” Iris asks.
“Because if I leave Kanna on the kitchen she would eat everything that I am going to fix before the party.” Benji replies. “Help me too Iris?” Benji asks to the girl. She nods happily. “Okay! Now Sakura get the chocolate powder! Iris get me some butter! I will make a Brazilian candy called brigadeiro!” Benji says in a ordering but happy tone. The two girls nod at his commands and move to obey them. Benji opens the cans and heat one pan putting a small amount of butter on it. He puts three cans of the milk on the pan and mix well.
Sakura hands him the chocolate and Benji pours on the mix. Always mixing and not letting it boil. A very strong and sweet chocolate scent mixed with the condensate milk fills the kitchen making the girls mouth water. Outside the kitchen Kanna can feel it too. She bangs on the door asking to enter on it and have a taste of whatever Benji is cooking. The kazegumi also wants it. But control the urges. Maria is there too and also feels temptated by scent. But she doesn't show it.
Inside the kitchen Sakura and Iris watch with awe the thick dark liquid becoming more and more solid. Benji takes the pan from the fire and puts on a side, after putting down the fire. Sakura opens under his commands three more cans of milk and puts on a bowl. Benji places the almost done candy on a large bowl. And Benji separate few eggs whites. And adds on the bowl. And after toasting a bit peanuts and grinding most of them he adds to the mix and began to mix strongly.
“This one is called cajuzinho.” Benji says to the two girls. “Want to see something funny?” Benji asks to them. The duo nods. Benji picks the now cold pan still dirty with a bit of the brigadeiro. And picks the large spoon that he used to mix it and walks to the door where Kanna continues to pound on it merciless. Benji opens the door only twisting the knob. Kanna stares at her lack of thought over the simplest idea of opening the door. Benji arm moves out of the door with the items and hands it to Kanna. She grab the pan and is about to say something. She decides only open her mouth and let Benji put the spoon on her mouth. She can tell that as soon she began to talk he would do it again.
And she is right. Benji puts the spoon on her mouth and chuckle seeing Kanna eyes shinning with the taste of the candy. She closes her mouth and began to lick the hardening candy from it. Benji move out and leave Kanna to enjoy herself. Iris and Sakura are holding back laughers. Both knew that Kanna knew that Benji wouldn't let her speak, so the red head gave up and let him feed her. And the duo saw the delight shining on the red head eyes.
Benji closes the door and moves back to the half ready candy. “Give her three minutes.” Benji says to the duo that nods. Benji continues to mix the candy. “Now Sakura gather some grated coconut and strawberry gelatin.” Benji says. The brunette obeys. “Iris hand me over that clothe.” He adds pointing to a cloth over a chair. Iris obeys and Benji puts it over his right shoulder.
“Now the one that we will make now is called moranguinho. It is really good.” Benji says picking another pan and pouring the canned milk. With them backs turned to the door they can't see Kanna slipping inside the kitchen to steal more of the candy. She reaches to the bowl filled with brigadeiro. Benji turns and whips her hand with the clothe.
“Ittteeeeeee!!!!” Kanna shouts holding her wounded hand. “Bad Kanna. That is for the party.” Benji scolds her half teasing. Kanna eyes are on the clothe that he is flicking. “Oh no…” Kanna thinks. Kanna runs and Benji runs after her whipping the air behind Kanna. “Stop moving and take the punishment as a good girl!” Benji says clearly on a teasing tone.
“No way!” Kanna shouts giving a small jump forward every time that she hears the cloth snapping the air few millimeters behind her rear end. Benji and Kanna give few laps around the kitchen before Kanna manages to leap out of the kitchen. Benji chases her out of the dinning hall. Maria and the kazegumi watch the event with awe.
Maria feels very temptated to stop the tall brunette. But the memory of the very painful sting of his cloth whipping on her ass is still a too fresh memory for the blonde. And she decides to let Kanna deal with it. Besides Benji is Kanna friend. He wouldn't whip her really badly now.
As soon Kanna leaves the dinning hall Benji stops the chase and puts the cloth over his left shoulder and walks back to the kitchen. The kazegumi chuckles at the funny scene. Especially since Benji was telling to Kanna stop moving and the red head was denying it. Benji picks the shining pan and spoon that Kanna so eagerly cleaned and move back to the kitchen. Sakura and Iris are laughing hard. Benji smiles at it. He knew that it would happen. That is why he chased Kanna like he did. Even Maria is hiding a smile. But the corners of her lips are slightly pointed upwards.
“Now let's finish this so we can mold them!” Benji says to his pair of assistants. They nod chuckling and they continue. After few minutes Kanna realized that is safe return and stays near of the kitchen door stalking the closed door in hope to steal some of the candies. After a while the door open and Benji shove a new spoon on Kanna mouth and gives her a new dirty pan. He closes the door and Kanna cleans the pan with eager.
“Can you let me try some?” Tsubaki asks shyly. “RRRRR….” Kanna growl her response to the much shorter girl. Scared Tsubaki hugs Kasumi. “She is scary…” she whispers seeking comfort on the older girl arms. Yuri holds back a chuckle at the scene, not wanting to hurt her friend feelings.
All them can hear the trio in the kitchen chatting and laughing while working. “Yane no ue de sora o aogu, hizashi wa uraraka. Miageru sora, karadajuu genki ga minagitteku.” Sakura began to sing rather loudly while they make small balls with the hard brigadeiro “THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! Ikiterunda! Yamerarenai, akirameru da nante.” Benji follows from where Sakura stopped.
Iris looks at them surprised. And the duo sings together.
“Tohou ni kureta kinou ni sayonara
Futsufutsu to wakiagaru kono kimochi
Nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou
Omoide wa itsu mo amai nige basho
Dakedo tachi kire, asu o ikiru tame
Shukufuku no toki wa kuru, te o nobashite.”
Benji stops and let Sakura continue.
“Uruwashi no yawaraka na hada, imada te wa todokazu
Me o tojireba fukuramu IMEEJI, miwaku no kajitsu
THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! Ikiterunda!
Yamerarenai, sono saki o mitai.”
Sakura stops and Benji continue.
“Dotou no hibi wa tsuzuku, doko made mo
Tengoku to jigoku, yukitsu modoritsu
Nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou
Hashire, hashire, ai o te ni suru made
Sore de kurushimu nara nozomu tokoro
Shukufuku no toki ga kuru, te o nobashite.”
Outside the kitchen everyone hears the loud cheerful singing with out understanding the why of it. Iris looks confused to the two brunettes as they begin a duet again.
“Tohou ni kureta kinou ni sayonara
Futsufutsu to wakiagaru kono kimochi
Nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou
Omoide wa itsu mo amai nige basho
Dakedo tachi kire, asu o ikiru tame
Shukufuku no toki wa kuru, te o nobashite
Te o nobashite, ryoute agete!”
Benji and Sakura stop singing and see the surprised and confused face of the young French girl. They chuckle softly. “Mou ikkai?” Benji asks looking at Sakura. The brunette girl nods. “Come on Iris-chan you too. You now know the lyrics.” Sakura says. Recovering the girl nods with a smile and the trio began to sing again.
Yoneda and Ayame walk on the dinning hall and hear the loud cheerful singing on the kitchen. Maria arranging the bouquets with Tsubaki while Kasumi and Yuri finish to decorate the hall. And at last he sees Kanna busy cleaning the pan with the spoon eagerly eating the last bits of the candy.
“Oi why they are so happy in there?” Yoneda asks to Maria. “The mood there seems to be so light Ayame says with delight. “I don't know sir. First Sakura bean to sing. And then Benji followed and they sang in duet. And after the song was over they began again and Iris joined them.” Maria explains answering the question of her superior officer.
“Benji sang?!” Ayame asks clasping her hands together happy. Maria nods confirming. “That is so good! He was so moody lately!” Ayame says. Maria looks at Ayame not understanding. Ayame can hear Benji voice among Iris and Sakura. And they are sounding really happy. “That is so good Benji-kun.” Ayame thinks.
“Still I never heard that song before.” Maria says. “And it is in Japanese with a small line in English.” Ayame looks at the blonde. “Well ask him. I am not sure if he will answer.” Ayame replies.
About one hour later Benji, Iris and Sakura leave the kitchen each carrying two trays filled with the sweets. No one can see how they look since Benji covered them with cloths. He puts his trays on the table and move to the girls, plus Ayame and Yoneda.
“Okay now this is a teaser.” Benji says handing to each of them a small parcel made of aluminium paper. “Hey why I didn't have any?” Kanna asks. “You have them when you cleaned the pots.” Benji says to the red head. “That is not fair!” Kanna says pouting like a little girl. The kazegumi is eagerly eating the treats.
“I am teasing you.” Benji says handing a parcel to Kanna too. But smaller than the others. Kanna is about to complain but she recalls that Benji is still holding her sweets and he might just shove on her mouth with paper and all. So she doesn't start. She picks the parcel. Benji picks his trays and leave with Iris and Sakura to stash the candies away so Kanna cannot steal them.
Kanna now munching happily the sweets doesn't notice the trio sneaking away. Maria looks at her parcel not sure if she really wants to eat them. In fact she wants but she doesn't want to accept that she is eager to eat something that Benji have made. Ayame looks at the her now open parcel seeing the three types of sweets there. The brigadeiro in small balls covered with powdered chocolate. The cajuzinho covered in sugar, shaped as a cashew with a roasted peanut as the nut. And the moranguinho covered with sugar and strawberry gelatin, shaped as an strawberry.
She picks the last one and tastes it. She smiles with flavor. “Well he sure knows that this will be the sensation of the party.” She whispers munching the sweet. The others are chatting over it.
 
 
In the theater 20:38
 
 
Benji finishes arranging the last tray of sweets on the food table. That after chasing Kanna out of the dinning hall whipping her out with a bandana seven times. Still on his daily clothes Benji moves out of the hall locking it behind himself so the food will be secured from Kanna raids.
He moves to the shower room where he takes a quick shower to clean himself for the party. Moving to his bedroom he opens his closet seeking something to wear on the party. He recalls Ayame lecture that Sumire won't accept anyone underdressed. Even thought is a surprise party.
Benji takes out his daily clothes and tosses on a basket on a corner of the closet. His chocker is still on his neck and slight wet as his black hair. “Let me see.” Benji whispers looking at his clothes on his fresh pair of blue boxers. He pulls a sleeveless tight blue silk undershirt and puts on. He lifts the chocker and pulls it over the shirt collar, making seem that the shirt collar is the chocker itself.
He shivers a bit not used to the touch of silk on his skin. But since silk is hard to cut he uses it. He takes a white social shirt and puts on closing it to the top button covering the chocker. He moves to his dresser and picks a comb and fixes his hair, which is disarrayed because drying it with the towel.
“Sore wa ai janai.........
Ai wa sore janai.........
Aishiteru kedo ai sarete wa inai.........”
Benji sings while looking himself on a mirror while combing his hair.
“Kesshite ai janai........
Ketsu wa ai janai.........
Aishiteru kedo motometari wa shinai.........”
“Benji-kun…” Sakura who walked inside the room before Benji began to sing the second part of the song stares at him with a deep blush. “Huh? Sakura?!” Benji says surprised by the sudden entrance of the girl on his bed room. Sakura stares at Benji half naked form. Moving down from his face to his well toned legs.
“Ketsu ai janai?” Sakura mutters before fainting with a nosebleed. “Sakura!” Benji cries for a second vanishing of the normal sight only to reappear holding the shorter brunette before she fall on the floor. Benji sees the blood lines running from her nose staining the sides of her face. Benji lays her on his bed and clean the blood before reaches her hair. After stuffing two tissues on her nose and lifting her head a bit so the blood will run less on the area Benji moves to the door closing it and move to his closet decided to put a pants on before Sakura wake up or someone else walks in.
He picks a pair of black social pants and puts on. He grabs a leather belt and put it on the pants. The belt has two extra bands on it forming one X on each of his sides. With small metal ring covered holes to clipping something. The lightly rough looking belt suits the tall man and makes a fine accessory.
He pulls a black leather vest with five small belts with dull metal buckles in the place of the buttons and puts it on closing it up the top. On the top has two buttons that where closed. And he pulls a black jacket and puts it on. It is short on his chest. Cutted in a style similar to a bullfighter jacket. The sleeves are lightly loose and fit perfectly across his chest.
He puts the vest and the shirt inside his pants and puts on a pair of stylish looking black leather boots. And cover the ankle long guard with his pants.
He fixes his air again now reaching a bit bellow the end of his neck. His fringe covers his forehead. Benji sigh considering about a bandana. But Sumire would kill him if he used one. He grabs his mask and pockets it just in case. Then he moves to Sakura and gently shakes her, calling to wake her from the faint.
“Uuhh…Benji-kun…I had this really odd dream…” Sakura says in a very funny voice since her nose is still stuffed with the tissues. “I walked in and you was saying something about sex and you was half naked.” She adds with a deep blush.
“Well you did walk on me and that happened. You fainted.” Benji tells her. Sakura blushes even more. “But how you are dressed now?” Sakura asks noticing her voice and the tissues. “You wanted to me wait for you wake half naked?” Benji asks teasing. “NO!” Sakura shouts.
“Me neither.” Benji says. “Now why you came here and forgot to knock?” Sakura think a bit. “Ayame-san asked me to come here and pick up her lip-gloss that she forgot here.” Sakura says. “But why she would forget it here?” she adds.
“Sakura with who Ayame passes most of her free time?” Benji asks “With you.” Sakura replies. “Where she passes most of her free time and some of her working hours?” Benji asks her again. “In your room.” Sakura replies. “So where would be the most logical place to her forget something around the theater?” Benji asks. “In your room.” Sakura replies finally understanding why she was send there.
“She is still teaching you Kanjis so that is why she stays here so much. So it is natural that she forgets things here once and while.” Benji nods at the brunette conclusion. “I am sorry for walking in with out knocking.” Sakura apologizes. “It is okay. Just remember on knocking first. Just few instants earlier Sakura and you would get me only on my underclothes.” Benji says. Sakura blush more and the tissues get even redder. Benji chuckles at it.
“Just go.” Benji says handing to her the lip-gloss that was on his desk. Sakura nods and move away. Benji moves to his dresser and picks his belt clip where he carries his butterfly knife. Grabbing his metal baton that luckily he never used there. He walks away hiding the baton on his back under the vest where have a small cloth holster. Totally hidden by his clothes the baton just vanishes. Benji clips the clip on his waist and moves to the dinning hall.
 
 
In the dinning hall 20:57
 
 
Benji enters on the decorated room and sees Ayame fending off Kanna who is again trying to raid the sweets that Benji made. “WOW Benji-niichan kakkoii!!” Iris shouts tackling/hugging the ninja by the waist. Iris is wearing a yellow night dress, the low collar shows part of the little girl shoulders. “You are looking good too Iris. Really pretty.” Benji says to the little girl that for a change is with out her hair ribbon and her hair is down but neatly fixed. Jean-Paul is with a small tuxedo and a black tie.
Kanna is wearing a suit that Benji recognizes as her usual clothes in the second game of Sakura Wars. Maria is wearing a black suit instead of her usual black coat and red shirt. Sakura is with a formal red kimono with a light make up. Kohran is with a green Chinese party dress. The Sannin musume are wearing her going out clothes as Benji call the outfits that they always wear on the days offs that they get.
Ayame is wearing her uniform with just a touch of lip-gloss and a very light make up. “Nice outfit pal.” Kanna says to Benji. “Thanks. Yours too.” Benji replies to the red head. Yoneda is sited on a table drinking. And as Ayame he is also on his uniform. Benji is aware that they just arrived from a meeting. And he can tell that Ayame would prefer put a more comfortable outfit for the party. But in few minutes Sumire and Ogami will return of the shopping trip and Ayame as the others wants to see Sumire face when she walk in the hall.
And as if rehearsed Sumire bursts inside the hall with Ogami following close. The shout of surprise from the Teigeki members truly surprises Sumire who wasn't expecting that. Sumire is wearing a dress that Benji recognizes as the one that she used on the beginning of the OVA. Ogami looks tired. Benji doesn't have any idea but Ogami said that he and Sumire needed to found a special edition of book of the five rings. And that edition was not only limited but was sold days before. And Sumire is mad with him because of that.
Sumire mood seem to be improved a lot with the surprise. And the party goes well.
After about a half hour of party a telephone rings on the management office and Ayame moves to answer it. Ten minutes later Yoneda asks to Benji go see why she is taking so long. Benji obeys a bit worried about Ayame. Benji sees the door of Ayame office open. He stops walking all of sudden by the doorway and his eyes lost a bit of the light.
Ayame is still talking on the phone with her back turned to the door. And for few minutes it stays like that. She hangs out and Benji blinks shaking his head a bit as if to clear his mind.
 
;Tokimeki no Doukasen. Fushigi Yugi ending theme.;
 
“You heard it Benji-kun?” Ayame asks still with her back turned to the door. “Yeah.” Benji replies rubbing his forehead with his right hand. “I thought that you isolated all the phones and radios of the theater.”
“This is a new one. And I forgot sorry.” Ayame says in an apologizing tone. “It is okay.” Benji replies. “Sumire will be very angry and worried about this.” Ayame says moving to the door. Benji blocks her path with his left arm. “There isn't need for telling her that.” Benji says in a serious tone looking into Ayame eyes.
“Benji is her right to know. Her father is in there.” Ayame replies. Benji is aware that she is serious she only calls him of Benji when she is very serious about something. “And the hanagumi needs to rescue him and all the other hostages. Also prevent the criminals of stealing the plans stored on that mansion. Move your arm.”
Still Benji keeps his arm there. “They need to relax. They all worked hard for this party. And they are all stressed because I am here Ayame.” Benji says to her in a serious tone. “If the stress continues to grow the team will break. Let them have fun tonight.”
Ayame looks away from his gaze. “Benji, we can't just leave those criminals take the plans and kill everyone there. You have any idea of how they will feel when founding that they could have stopped that. But they were in a party.” Ayame replies in a strangled voice.
“I never said that we would leave them alone.” Benji says to her. “You can't!” Ayame almost shouts looking at him. “You haven't healed from your last battle! You can't fight!”
Benji smiles at her. “You know as well as I that tomorrow is the day when the doctor said that I could begin to fight and train again. So I am healed now.” Benji says in a calm tone. “Besides it is an assault against many enemies. And you know that is my specialty. It was before I came here, it was before I trained and it is after my training. I am a ninja, Ayame. I can enter in that place with out being noticed. The others can't.”
Ayame looks at her protégé. “You can't face that alone Benji.” Ayame says worried in a pleading tone. “Yes I can. And you know that.” Benji replies, he moves her left arm a bit and touches Ayame right cheek with his open palm. “In my birthday here you said that you trusted me and gave me a katana.” Benji says gently caressing her cheek “Back then I wasn't trained in combat as I am now. Trust on me now as you trusted me then.”
“I never stopped trusting on you Benji.” Ayame replies weakly. “But you aren't in shape for combats…” Benji takes a step back and moves his left hand softly tracing her jaw line with the tips of his fingers before moving to her lips where he gently places his index finger.
“If anyone asks I left to run an errant for you. I will be back before Sumire blows the candles.” Benji says softly. He moves away running leaving Ayame standing there shivering with his touch. “Ganbare Benji-kun.” Ayame says in a low tone to the now empty halls. Benji is already on the theater garage on his motorcycle putting on his mask and black shades. He leaves the garage moving in a high speed by the streets of Teito with his long coat moving with the wind.
“Why they are taking so long?” Yoneda complains. “I send Benji after Ayame because she was taking too long.” Sakura gives an uncomfortable smile. “I am sure that they will be here soon.” Ogami says trying to relax the elder man. Ayame walks back in the dinning hall. “Where is Benji?” Kanna asks to Ayame. “He is running a small errant. My present for Sumire couldn't be delivered so they called me to tell and I asked to Benji go get it for me.” Ayame says with a smile.
“He won't take long.” She adds. Iris pouts because of it. Kanna now with her worries settled and her curiosity satisfied moves for her private piece of heave on earth and digs on the Brazilian sweets. Totally forgetting Benji warnings early on the party that eating too many of them would give her stomachache. Sumire nibbles on a brigadeiro unpleased by the fact that Benji left. After all it was her moment. But since he left so many tasty sweets behind Sumire can ignore his absence.
Iris moves to the sweets table and picks a cajuzinho to eat. And the little blonde does recall Benji previous warnings and taste well the sweets so she won't eat too many and get sick.
 
 
End of the chapter thirteen:
 
 
Author notes:
Please read and review. I will answer every review. Good or bad. If you have time to read and send a review. I will send you an answer. And I would like to thank to SilverBlue Dragon, HaruNatsu, Kanna Kirishima and to Greyhound Master for the reviews. I am making two versions of this story. One with out explicit sex scenes and one with then. As well with sexual related omakes. The unedited version can be found in MediaMiner fanfiction page. The link is on my profile. I own the man in the dark, the robbed figure and the chained woman. As well Benji and Peçonha. Those are my original characters. Even thought the man in the dark is a small homage to a friend. I won't reveal his name for a while. But I have his permission for the man in the dark. The MF-1HD Guardian pistol it is a fictitious gun that I created and it belongs to me.
 
 
Japanese glossary:
 
 
The song that Benji, Sakura and Iris sang on the chapter is Love Hina opening theme. Sakura Saku. Or Cherry blossom blooming. This song was chosen by few reasons, I will name some of them. First, the song is a very happy one. Just the beat and the way that it is singed on the original version show it. The lyrics show that too. Second, it also speaks of memories and that you shouldn't live on them. As in the part of good by to the bewildered yesterday. Third, Love Hina was one of the first's animes that I saw in a group here in Vitória and I like that anime a lot. And the last reason that I will name, is because I recalled of the song when writing the scene. Here is the English translation.
 
On the roof, looking at the sky, the sun's light is warm and gentle
When I look at the sky my entire body is filled with energy
THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! I am living
I can't quit it! I can't give up
Good bye to the bewildered yesterday
My feelings are springing up
I can bring them up many times, let a flower blossom
Memories are sweet hiding places
Live to see another day
One day a blessing will come, Stretch out your hands
The sunlight that swims the sky over the roof is glorious
When I look up at the sky, happiness is filled throughout my body
THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! I am living
I can't quit it! I can't give up
Daily life is like an angry wave
A cycle of heaven and hell
I can bring it up many times, let a flower blossom
Run, run until you find love
If I was to suffer, let it continue
One day a blessing will come, Stretch out your hands
Good bye to the bewildered yesterday
My feelings are springing up
I can bring them up many times, let a flower blossom
Memories are sweet hiding places
Live to see another day
One day a blessing will come, Stretch out your hands
Stretch out your hands, Rise up both your hands!
 
 
Mou ikkai: Can be translated as `One more time' or `again'.
 
 
Sore wa ai janai.........
Ai wa sore janai.........
Aishiteru kedo ai sarete wa inai.........
Kesshite ai janai........
Ketsu wa ai janai.........
Aishiteru kedo motometari wa shinai.........: It is the first two parts of the lyrics of Excel saga. Here is the translation. The part of sex is not love was translated in a different way. Ketsu can mean backside.
This is not love
Love is not this
I love, but I am not loved
By no means is this love
Sex isn't love
I love, but I do not seek love out
 
 
Kakkoii: It means literally cool. Can also be used as handsome.
 
 
Ganbare: It has many meanings as `good luck', `work hard', `fight on' and the list goes on. The meaning here is good luck.
 
 
Portuguese glossary:
 
 
Leite: It means literally milk.
 
 
Moça: It means young girl, young lady or young maiden.
 
 
Mariola: It is a Brazilian candy made of bananas. Really good and filling.
 
 
Goiabada: It is a Brazilian candy made out of guavas. Tasty, especially when eaten with a traditional Brazilian cheese called `minas'.
 
 
Doce de leite: Another Brazilian traditional candy. It is made of milk. It can be found as a thick paste or in solid forms. Really good.
 
 
Brigadeiro, cajuzinho and moranguinho: Three of the most popular Brazilian candies made on children parties. Really easy to make and very tasty.
 
 
Brigadeiro: Not only name of a candy but it means brigadier.
 
 
Cajuzinho: It means literally small cashew. Don't ask me why it is named like that since the candy tastes of peanut. But is usually shaped as a cashew.
 
 
Moranguinho: It means literally small strawberry. It is made of coconuts, strawberry gelatin powder and condensate milk. Really good.
 
 
 
OMAKES:
 
 
Kanna reaction to the first taste of condensate milk.
 
“MMmnnnn…..this is so good….” Benji purrs with pleasure. All the girls in the room taking out Iris shiver with the cat like purr and the raw pleasure on the voice and face of the tall man. “Benji what the hell is that stuff……” Benji cuts Kanna sentence by shoving on her open mouth a spoonful of the Leite Moça. “Hey don't go shoving things on other people mouths….” It was Kanna first thought. “Mmmnnn…so good….nevermind the shoving…Mmmmm” Kanna face shows a great pleasure as she sexily sucks the thick liquid from the spoon. A thin white yellowish line of the Leite moça run down her chin escaping from the corner of her lips. She let go the spoon when she cleaned it up from all the sweet tasting milk. She licks her lips and notices the line of milk there and cleans up with her index finger and licks it up.
“MMmnnnn….so tasty…give me more of it Benji…I don't care what it is... I want it…” Kanna says in a sexy and pleading tone, with a small blush tinting her cheeks. That makes all the hairs in the back of Benji neck stand on the ends. The others look at the Okinawan with surprise. The kazegumi stared the event with a major blush. Since both Benji and Kanna sounded and looked very sexy in a very short period of time.
“MMnnnn…I got a really naughty idea now…” Kanna whispers sexily to the ninja. “Let's get a room and play with that sweet thing…doing many naughty things…” she whispers the last part on his ear very slowly. Benji swallows hard and let Kanna pull him away.
 
 
 
Sakura walking on Benji.
 
“Benji-kun…” Sakura who walked inside the room before Benji began to sing the second part of the song stares at him with a deep blush. “Huh? Sakura?!” Benji says surprised by the sudden entrance of the girl on his bed room. Sakura stares at Benji half naked form. Moving down from his face to his well toned legs.
“MMnnnn…” Sakura let out a tiny sigh seeing the half naked ninja. “Better build than Taisho…” she adds before charging at the ninja slamming the door behind her. “What?! MMnnnnn…...” Benji shout before Sakura shuts him with a kiss taking him down while pressing her kimono clad body against his.
 
 
 
Author pos-story note:
 
If any of you readers doesn't know any anime song that I placed on the fic you can email me asking for it. If you have a yahoo mail or any mail that have a large storage capacity. But please only ask for the songs that I `play' on the fic. And anime only. So don't go asking me for an anime song that hasn't show up on the fic. Depending of the song I might not even have it.