Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ Miss Match ❯ Basketball Practice ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a very different fic, I realized lost had written a lot of Yoai SlamDunk, so I thought I will do something different… Pls review after you read… I would like to know how I did... thanks so much…

Disclaimer: Well, I guess everyone knows I don't own anyone from SlamDunk.

Chapter 3

The final bell rang for the school to end. Yuna read through her notes she had taken down one last time before she pack her things away. She wasn't very far behind in school work to her relieve. In fact there were a few subjects like Physics, Chemistry and her mathematics; she was ahead of everyone.

"Yuna chan!" Haruko called. "Are you ready? We are going to the basketball court now."

"Hai!" Yuna clasped her briefcase shut. "I'm ready."

"You will enjoy it." Haruko said excitedly. "I heard they will be having a practice match. Year 1 with the sempai. My brother is the captain. He is very good too! Besides my brother, there is also Rukawa Kaede. He is excellent!" Haruko blushed while talking about Rukawa. However Yuna stopped on her tracks. Haruko turned to her surprised. "Yuna dai je bu?"

"That hentai!" Yuna said under her breath. "He plays basketball?"

"Nani?" Haruko asked curiously.

"Nanda mo nai!" Yuna laughed uneasily. "Let's go."

She then remembered seeing Rukawa at the court today. She sighed inwardly, she shouldn't be that surprise. With his height anyone would had guessed. They made their way to the basketball court then. Yuna was astounded to see that mostly every door was surrounded by girls and all of them were rooting for Rukawa. Her eyebrows shot up her forehead nearly reaching her hair.

He is pretty famous for a hentai. Yuna thought.

She then walked closer to one of the doors with Haruko and her friends. She was even more taken aback when she saw Rukawa did an excellent dunk and all the girls around the doors screamed mercilessly. Even Yuna had to shut her ears until they stopped shouting.

"Ah reh?" Yuna whispered to herself. "Not bad for a hentai."

"Eh?" Yuna then heard someone said. "Yuna chan?"

"Huh?" Yuna turned to that direction she heard someone called her. She saw a girl in t-shirt, tights, her curly hair tied into a ponytail and wearing a cap walked over to her. Yuna smiled then. "Ayoko sempai! You came to Shohoku too?"

"Hah I thought it was you." Ayoko said smiling. "How is Yuki your twin brother now? The last time I remember he went to China before you did."

"He is still there." Yuko said.

"You do know Kutzo is here don't you?" Ayoko asked very serious now.

Yuna's smiled disappeared. "I just found out during lunch." She said solemnly. "If I had known I wouldn't even dream of coming here."

Ayoko shook her head. "He hasn't change?"

"Not a single bit."

"Heads up!" Someone shouted then. A ball was flying towards the girls' direction.

All then girls screamed ducking away, some just shut their faces. However, Yuna turned towards the ball swiftly and caught it daftly in her hands. She looked over the boy who had thrown the ball. He was very tall like Rukawa but he had red hair. He stood in the middle of the court slightly flustered.

Rukawa looked over to the girls too, and saw how quick Yuna had caught that ball. He never saw anyone move like that before and remembered she had kenpo training in China. He saw Yuna watching Sakuragi Hanamichi with a slight interest in her eyes as she tilted her head a little.

"I hope that ball is not aiming at me." Yuna spoke then.

"Iya…" Hanamichi laughed uneasily. "Gomen…"

"BAKA!" Akagi shouted then hitting him hard on the head.

Yuna raised her eyebrows amused. Ayoko turned to Yuna then. She was looking very worried and so was Haruko.

"Dai je bu?" Ayoko asked. "That is Sakuragi Hanamichi; he usually does mistakes during practice.

"I'm fine!" Yuna grinned and twist the ball in her finger. "I caught it. It was no problem at all."

"Don't mind Sakuragi-kun." Haruko said timidly. "He is new in basketball."

"Don't worry!" Yuna laughed and threw the ball to one of the players inside, he caught it and they start practicing again. "I'm fine."

"Yuna Chan!!!!" Suddenly they heard Kutzo called.

"Eck!" Yuna suddenly paled. "I'm not fine now."

Everyone at the basketball court turned to see Kutzo flinging his arms around Yuna who looked like she rather disappeared on the spot right away. As quickly as Kutzo had hugged her, her fists flew up aiming for his right eye and Kutzo fell to the floor unconscious again. Everyone watched Kutzo fell, and then they turned to Yuna again. She was taking deep breaths looking so shocked, she looked slightly pale.

"Calm down!" Ayoko said tapping her back.

"How can I stay calm?" Yuna said still looking flustered. "I better go before he wakes up again. I'll see you tomorrow Haruko chan. Nice seeing you again Ayoko sempai." Realizing the rest of the basketball team was looking at her she waved slightly and smiled at them uneasily. "Ja ne mina!"

She turned to leave then. Rukawa watched her departing figure curiously. His curiousity had increase to another higher level as he turned away from Yuna and continued practicing.

It was after practice while everyone was leaving the court and getting ready to go home. Rukawa, on the other hand remained behind to continue practicing. He stopped when he heard Ayoko mentioned Yuna. He turned to see, she was talking to Kutzo. He listened to their conversation then.

"Why can't you stop what ever you are doing to her?" Ayoko said desperately. "Give her a break; she had suffered so much when she was in junior school."

"Until he dates me, if not I won't give up." He said in his confident manner. "We had been always such lovers."

"When had you both been lovers?" Ayoko mumbled angrily. "You are unbelievable."

"Of course, for such beauty like Yuna chan's I will never give up."

"You are one nut case." Ayoko said shaking her head as she walked away. "She had made her life miserable ever since she met you. Just stop what ever you are doing."

"I will never," He flared with emotion. "Besides I'll be the only boy that dates her."

"Well, wait until you start growing white hair and your bones starts to grow weak and it will still never happen." Ayoko said as she walked away from Kutzo. "Moh, he is one unbelievable, infuriating boy."

"Sempai." Rukawa stopped her then.

"Eh, Rukawa?" Ayoko looked at him in surprised. "You still here?"

"I want to ask you something." He said shortly.

"Nani?"

"Who is that guy?"

"Kutzo?" Ayoko looked at Rukawa confused.

"Why is he troubling Yuna?"

"Yuna chan?" Ayoko said now in surprise. "You know her?"

Rukawa remained silent.

"Oh well," Ayoko said then. "Yuna and I happened to study in the same junior school. Kutzo was in the same school too and in my class. He had eyes for her since then and he had made an announcement saying that if he could ever beat her, she will have to go out on a date with him. Knowing Yuna she will never lose. She hated to lose, so Kutzo never got to win, so knowing that he didn't have a chance. He had asked his fellow mates from the swordsmanship club to help him. Every morning, Yuna had to beat down ten over boys before school starts. Not long later she went to China and it ended there. Unfortunately, it seemed to be starting again but I know Yuna. It will be over her dead body to date Kutzo."

Rukawa stopped on his tracks when he heard Yuna fighting ten over boys. Ayoko turned to Rukawa for brief moment Ayoko thought she saw Rukawa looking slightly surprised though that slight emotion went away as quickly as it came. She tilted her head.

"Don't worry, Rukawa." Ayoko said. "She owned a Judo Hall remember? She started training in combat since she was a little girl. She never loses every morning. In fact she gave each and everyone of them a good kick up the ass."

"I'm not worried." Rukawa said indifferently.

"Aren't you going home yet?"

"Iya," he said. "I'm going to practice some more."

"OK then," Ayoko shrugged. "Gam bak te ne!"

Why must I worry about that tomboy? Rukawa thought silently to himself as he walked away from Ayoko. Girls are always so troublesome.

"HAAAAIIIIK!!!!" Yuna cried as her right arm swing down from above crashing on a pile of bricks into half. She straightened up then and looked around. It was so boring training alone. If only her twin brother was around.

She then sat down the floor in front of the crushed bricks thinking about her brother. They were so close before he was sent to China. She sighed out loud, even when she was in China their training grounds were different and she had never even seen her brother even once when she was there those three years. Then her grandfather had urgent letters asking Yuna to come home after the death of their father. Her brother continues his training while she had to come home to look after this Judo Hall for recently there were many others coming to challenge trying to take this hall.

She laid down the floor then, a big responsibility for only a 15 years old girl. This Judo Hall was like their home, they grew up here, sleep here, and had parties here, everything here. Even Yuna hadn't been around for three years, this place was still a place she could call home. She will never ever lose it. She sat up then pulling out a letter from inside her Judo Uniform. A challenge letter issued to her today, and the challenger would be coming tomorrow around the evening. She would have enough time to come home from school then.

Yuna sighed again, let's see how, my first challenge goes tomorrow. All I know I will never lose.

She then crushed the letter in her hand and got up to her feet.

"Yuna neechan!" Sota called. "Your call."

"Hai!" Yuna replied running out the hall to retrieve the phone. After a short conversation on the phone with one of her classmates she hung up. Her grandfather came up behind her then.

"Are you ready for the match tomorrow?" He asked.

"Never this ready." Yuna said with confident.

"That is my grandchild." Ojisan smiled encouragingly. "By the way, Kaede Ojiisan and Rukawa- kun will be coming tomorrow for dinner again. Behave yourself and be nice to Rukawa-kun alright."

"That hentai!" Yuna cried. "How can I be nice to him?"

"Now Yuna," Her grandfather said warningly. "You have to be more polite."

"He was the one…" Yuna voice trailed off when she came to the part that he saw her naked. Turning away from her grandfather stiffly she then said. "Never mind, I'm going to bed."

That sin ji na re nai hentai! Yuna thought angrily. I'll never forgive him! Never!