Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ What's a chimera to do? ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's note: Citrusy content ahead. It could be a faint mist, or a deluge, but it is definitely yaoi. If two guys being intimate together bothers you, or gives you a spasmodic twitch, perhaps you should stop reading now. (If you like torturing yourself, by all means, read on. Just don't flame.) There will be at least one more chapter to follow this
 
Chapter 7
 
Xellos dragged his eyes up slowly, taking in every feature of the half-breed, overwhelmed by the need to dominate him.
 
Pressing their bodies together once more, he nibbled Zel's delicately pointed ear.
 
Be mine,” he murmured huskily.
 
That voice- it made him ache as it reverberated into his ear. It was as if Xellos was pouring his essence into those two little words, forcing him to feel this yearning. It overstepped any and all conceived boundaries that had lain between them these past few years. He felt trapped. Xellos was too close- he was everywhere. His world had narrowed to the feel of those hands, the taste of those lips, the caress of silken hair on his face, and those eyes- those eyes that were swallowing him whole.
 
He could feel the mazoku's soft lips ghosting along his jaw. Such a simple touch, but the feelings it caused were anything but.
 
Part of Zelgadis wanted to run away, fight, do something, something more useful and less degrading then melting under the mazoku's skillful hands. Never in his life had he imagined making the sort of noises that kept falling from his lips. Moans, and cries, and half uttered syllables… it was disgraceful. Had he no dignity? Had Xellos no shame? He pondered the last for a moment. On second thought, no, he probably didn't.
 
He felt warm breath and a mouth on his, moving slowly and tantalizingly, barely making contact. His whole body flushed, his pulse trying to beat its way out of his skin. He leaned into the priest, but he somehow was not close enough to close the distance. He wanted more, more than these teasing feather-light touches! A low growl was welling up from his throat, a primitive noise of need and hunger.
 
All at once, as if by some unspoken signal, Xellos crushed his mouth to his, brutal, demanding, and hot.
 
The other part of him wanted to give everything up to the being before him; his mind, his body, his control, perhaps his sanity as well. The harder he fought, the more entangled he became. Every protest was smothered nonchalantly. Every effort to break free was powerfully resisted. He put his heart into these actions, his emotional barriers, flung them out expecting to be freed. But, Xellos tore through them with ease, swiftly approaching the core of him, washing over him until he was nothing but despair and quaking anticipation.
 
Zelgadis laughed, a thin, strained sound. As a master of Shamanistic magic, he was undefeated in battle. Who would ever have guessed he'd meet his downfall like this?
 
Hooded eyes met his. “Find something funny, chimera?” Xellos asked lazily.
 
His breath caught in his throat. For the first time, he was realizing how utterly beautiful Xellos was, and just how intensely that gaze was fixed on him, despite the restful facade. Could he really be faking that? Maybe he had been serious all along?
 
Zelgadis shook his head in answer, unwilling to betray his tumultuous emotions, refusing to damn himself further. “I was wondering if you actually were serious about this,” His voice was low, rough, and unsteady. “But then I realized that there would be no way to know. You are the epitome of deceit.”
 
“Very well spoken,” he murmured, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. “However, your mind is entirely too active for my liking, at the moment. Let's do something about that, shall we?”
 
Zelgadis put a hand between them. “Are you really going to do this here?” he asked dazedly, “Amelia might bring the others. What if they-”
 
“Let them come,” Xellos muttered darkly. “I've wanted you for years, Zelgadis, and I could do nothing about it until now.” He bit down hard at the base of Zel's neck, making the chimera's back arch involuntarily. He welcomed the feel of hard muscles grinding up into his, the power as they flexed.
 
Zelgadis gasped, his fingers digging into the flesh beneath them. A thrill raced through him, despite the pain, pooling in his stomach and making it clench deliciously. The mazoku's teeth were amazingly sharp; he could tell they had broken his skin.
 
“Do you understand what it's like to have power,” Xellos whispered thickly, ”yet not have the freedom to use it? To be denied what you want most?” He smiled, and this time Zelgadis saw it for the fallacy it was. “I would have removed all obstacles in my way with barely a thought.” Xellos' hands clenched convulsively, with bruising force. “God, how I wanted to kill her... and all of them.”
 
“Her?”
 
Xellos looked up, an expression of un-control on his face, hatred sparking in his eyes. It was gone the next instant, swept away like nothing, leaving no evidence that it had ever been there. “Our justice-blinded princess, of course,” he replied bitterly, and Zelgadis knew that it was a lie. “But, enough about me.” That taunting smile was back. “You have too many questions in that pretty little head of yours.”
 
Zelgadis snorted indignantly, but was refused further comment.
 
“I want you, chimera,” Xellos breathed in his ear. There was no mistaking the raw lust in his voice. “I want you want you naked, moaning, and writhing beneath me.” Zelgadis felt his face flush with heat, and a tightening in his groin.
 
Xellos pressed the length of his body against his, every curve and muscle radiating heat, making Zelgadis' knees go weak on him. Xellos' mouth found his, insistent, and wet, tongue flicking at his lips, demanding entrance. A hand slid up to wrap its fingers in his hair, tightening almost painfully, crushing him close. He moaned, and let the priest own him.
 
Xellos was barely restraining himself. How was it that this person was able to unravel his carefully constructed masks, and his well crafted lies? The chimera had seen through him several times already, and that was dangerous. He should want to destroy him for it, and yet- he'd never wanted so badly to be with someone, to discover what made them who they were, to understand how they thought. He'd never had anyone pull him into such a wanton haze.
 
He worked at the ties on his robe, casting off the various pieces of his outfit as quickly as possible. He thought the intricacies were vexing, which is probably why Beastmaster had chosen it for him. He was down to his pants when he realized Zelgadis was woefully overdressed. He smirked to himself as he grabbed hold of the tan leather top, and ripped it apart.
 
“Hey!“ Zelgadis protested weakly.
 
“We'll get you a new one,” Xellos replied distractedly, rending more of the material. He took a secret joy in destroying the clothes. It was unnecessary, and knowing Zelgadis would be annoyed and scantily clad, by the time he came to his senses, made him chuckle evilly.
 
Soon, all of his skin was laid bare. His chimera was exquisite. He had known this, of course, but seeing him fully unveiled, tantalizingly close, and unmistakably aroused was almost more than he could bear. His skin gleamed in the dim light, with all the appearance of a moon-kissed god. His eyes glowed feverishly under partially lowered lids. How could anyone fail to find him beautiful? He smoothed his hands across his sculpted chest, fingers dancing circles over and around the darker shaded nipples.
 
“Xellosssssssss,” Zelgadis hissed.
 
God, he sounded so sexy like that. Xellos knelt before him, running his hands up a well defined leg, pausing to caress his hip. He wanted to hear Zelgadis. He wanted him to beg, and moan his name helplessly. He swiped his tongue up the inside of the other leg, nipping sharply at the sensitive areas, and earning a gasp and shudder for each one.
 
Xellos stood, impatiently removing his remaining clothes, then pulled Zelgadis down to the ground on top of him. The feeling of skin on skin was overwhelming. The firm pressure of Zel's body on top of his… He moaned, low and deep in his throat. He couldn't contain the noise any longer.
 
Zelgadis looked at him, mildly surprised, before a slow smirk stretched across his usually passive face. “Who is going to be moaning whose name?” He ground his hips lightly against the priest's, causing both of them to gasp out loud.
 
“Smartass.” Xellos returned breathily, thrusting against him while raking his nails down his back.
 
“NNnngh,” Zel moaned, panting. His back felt laced with white-hot trails of fire, but it only intensified the pleasure, and pulled at his aching center. He felt his backside gripped firmly, pulling their lower bodies flush and tight. “Xe-eel-los,” he groaned, as the mazoku began rocking his hips upwards. Each motion was like an electric shock, blinding him momentarily, and making the ache within him swell and condense until his whole body was shaking and throbbing with need. “Xellos, please!” he gasped. “It's too much. Please-” His skin was damp, and his nerves felt like they were going to short-circuit, but it wasn't enough. If this continued, he'd lose himself to the friction of their bodies, and somehow, it wasn't what he wanted.
 
“Please?” Xellos panted. “Is that what you call begging?”
 
“Dammit, Xel-”
 
Xellos rolled on top of him, taking back the position of power. “Tonight, you'll play the part of the uke,” he growled huskily in Zel's ear, eliciting a whimper. “Tomorrow, who knows?”
 
He brushed his fingers across Zel's lips, marveling at their softness. A delicate pink flush suffused the chimera's cheeks, making him look painfully innocent and wanton at the same time. Xellos was surprised at the possessive feeling the sight was bringing out in him. He wanted to sully that innocence with his corruption, own him body and soul, drive into him so hard that he'd break him into pieces. And yet- he wanted to preserve that light he saw within the chimera. It was precious, even if he didn't quite understand it. And strangely, he was sure that he'd give his life to protect it until he did. His fingers applied pressure to those kiss-swollen lips, and Zel obediently took several digits into his mouth, sucking on them in an unintentionally suggestive manner. The priest nuzzled the chimera's chest, flicking his tongue over the skin, marking it with sharp bites. He removed his fingers from that sinful mouth, and put them to work elsewhere.
 
Zelgadis jumped as he felt a finger eased up into him. It stroked him slow and firm, forcing him to adjust. What startled him wasn't the odd way it felt, but that the mazoku was concerned enough about not hurting him to take the time to do this. He looked up into Xellos' eyes, and saw the carefully hidden tenderness evident in his amethyst eyes. Xellos leaned over him, lips descending like heaven, kissing him deeply. The odd feeling intensified as another finger was added, and Xellos moved them in a scissoring motion. One of his fingers brushing rhythmically against a spot that made lights explode before Zel's eyes. He barely noticed as the fingers left him. The pleasure was a thick fog he couldn't escape from.
 
Xellos positioned himself carefully, leaning his weight on one arm. He pushed forward gently, past the initial resistance. Zelgadis' body gripped him so firmly it almost hurt, and was so hot Xel felt like he would be burned alive. It was beyond wonderful. He grabbed the chimera's hips, before thrusting hard up into him.
 
Zelgadis' back arched, eyes wide, as Xellos entered him roughly, his mazoku blood translating the pain into an exquisite torture. The violet eyed mazoku gasped, driving into the soul-sucking tightness of the chimera's body. Had he ever felt as alive as this? So aware of what he wanted, and needed? He thrust again and again, wringing helpless moans from the stoic shaman. For all the many years of his life, he'd never felt so connected to another individual. Sex was always just physical gratification. This was more like destruction and re-creation of one's entire being. He knew he wouldn't last long like this, so he angled to reach Zel's sweet spot. He couldn't help going faster. It felt too good.
 
“Ahh!” Zelgadis cried out, as a wave of pleasure crashed through him like lightning. His muscles tightened, relaxed, tightened, around Xellos, squeezing a breathy gasp past his lips.
 
“God, Zel,” he moaned.
 
He took Zelgadis into his hand and stroked him firmly. The chimera's cries increased, each sending an intense throbbing through his shaft. He began thrusting deeper, and more erratically, feeling his lovers muscles clenching around him. He sought Zel's lips, his mouth descending passionately, dominating him fully. He felt the chimera's body tense, seconds away from completion. He stroked him roughly, squeezing as he did so, and Zelgadis was undone. He cried out, and his body convulsed, velvet heat moving like hard waves along his length, coaxing his release from him as well. Xellos felt the swell of his own orgasm, the impossible moment before it crashed down upon him, and the electric surges as it rolled through him. He gasped loudly, as he came, feeling the pull of Zel's body on him as he drove into his lover. As the last sparks faded from his tense frame, he collapsed.