Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Commercial Collection ❯ Cream Soda Commercial ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Cream walks in)
 
“Hello, Mr. Director.”
 
(She curtsies)
 
“Finally! Someone who respects me!”
 
“I don't respect you, I just have manners,” she said, sweatdropping.
 
The director fell out of his chair, “Just read the cue cards…”
 
Cream studied the cards, looked at the director, and blushed. “Mother says I can't say those words…”
 
“What words?” the director asked, grabbing the cards. “'Fuck Cream Soda. It's almost as shitty as Pepsi?! Do NOT drink this fucking ass-shit?!'” he read. “What the hell?! This isn't what was-“
 
Shadow runs into the room and hands the director a magnifying glass; then he runs back out.
 
“Sonic…was…here…” he read, letting out a girly scream. “I hate that blue hedgehog!”
 
Eggman appears out of nowhere and smacks the director. “That's my line!” he screamed; he smacks him again. “ALL MINE BITCH!” And Eggman leaves.
 
“O…K…” said the director, rubbing the spot where Eggman smacked him. “Back to…the…comer-…Cream?”
 
The director started looking around the room, only to find the young bunny girl in the corner, shaking and whimpering.
 
“What's the matter?” the director asked lovingly.
 
“Mr. Eggman scares me, sir.” She said.
 
“Well, he's gone now, so we can do the commercial!” the director exclaimed. “Ok, take tw-…”
 
The director was cut off by a series of crashes, bashes, and smashes outside the studio door. He got up and wrenched the door open to see Sonic standing in the middle of 2 huge piles of garbage; Sonic grinned and waved at him.
 
“What the hell is going on out here?!” the director screamed.
 
“Bloody knuckles,” Sonic said. “Wanna play?” and he lifted up his fist and started to swing at the director's hand.
 
The director ducked down just fast enough to dodge the punch. “NO!” he shouted.
 
He looked over at the sound of rustling in the pile of garbage that was formed; Shadow emerged from the “mountain” and said, “OK, your turn Knux!”
 
“You guys are friggin' crazy…” said the director.
 
“Only a lot,” said Sonic, grinning and winking.
 
“Forget this,” said the director, and he went back inside.
 
He looked around the room to see Cream and Tails in the corner; he could see Tails' tails twirling about behind him as he about sucked Cream's face off…
 
Director loses it, alternate scene
 
He looked around the room to find Cream sitting in his chair.
 
“Hello, Mr. Director,” she said. “What happened out there? I heard lots of yelling and it kind of scared me…”
 
“Sorry, Cream,” he said. “Those idiots out there were acting like…well, idiots!”
 
“Ha ha,” Cream laughed. “Mr. Director, I don't think I want to do this commercial anymore. I feel almost violated…”
 
“Why do you feel violated?” he asked.
 
Cream looked around the room suspiciously. “Well, to be honest, Mr. Director, I think there's someone watching my every move, and I mean my every move…”
 
(Camera averts to a beam near the roof of the studio; here, we see Tails with a pair of binoculars)
 
“SHIT!” he exclaimed. “I've been caught! Now I must flee the scene…”
 
And Tails flew off.
 
(Camera returns to Cream and Director)
 
“Don't worry Cream,” he said. “No one else is here, except me, you, and those three idiots outside. You'll be fine…”
 
“But, Mr. Director, you don't understand…” she said. “I think I'm being stalked…” She gets up, pulls the blinds up on the window, and sees Tails looking in the window.
 
“See what I mean?” she said. “Stalking.”
 
“Hmm,” said the director. “Well, I think we're done here…”
 
“GREAT!” Knuckles exclaimed. “Does that mean I'm up?”
 
“NO!!!!!!!!” the director screamed. “Now, all of you LEAVE NOW!”
 
[exit all]