Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Knuckles' Adventures ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Whee! I got chapter 3 done!! Yay! It didn't take as long as I expected! I think I'm getting more twisted as I go along, but hey, it's all in good fun right? Anyways, I hope you enjoy this as much or more than the last chapters. Leave me some more reviews if you get the chance, too. I appreciate them, really I do!!! Thanks!

THE WARNING!! Once again, this chapter is all about SEXUAL RELATIONS between TWO MALES!! Specifically SONIC/KNUCKLES! So if you'll be too disgusted, don't like this stuff, or are under the age of 17, DON'T READ IT!!

You know the drill, all characters herein are property of SEGA and/or ARCHIE!!!

Knuckles' Adventures Chapter 3 by The Lonely Echidna

"Well everyone, thank you for such a wonderful dinner, but I must really be going!" I say as I stand up from the table and push my chair in.

"Oh Knuckles don't be silly!" Sally shouts, jumping up from the table. "It's getting late! Why don't you just spend the night here?"

"Wha? Are you sure?" I ask, pretending to be caught off guard. Little do they know this is exactly what I had hoped would happen. Sal's always had a thing for me, so I can see why she'd want me to stay, of all people.

"Of course! But whom can you stay with…" she ponders, glancing at everybody sitting around the table until she came to stop at Sonic, who was pretending to not be paying attention. "Ah, yes! You can stay with Sonic!" Sonic cringed at the sound of this.

"But Sally, we hate each other, remember?!?" Sonic says, protesting.

"That should be fine." I interrupt. "I promise not to cause any trouble tonight!"

"Good! Sally says with a smile, "then it's decided. Sonic, you take Knuckles and show him where he can sleep tonight." And with that Sonic, grumbling obscene phrases, got up from the table, walked past me, and headed out the door. I quickly followed.

"See you guys in the morning!" I shout, turning my head to look back at them and grin. It was in that instant I walked into something, falling back on the ground.

"Ow!" It was Tails; he had finally waked up and must've been heading to get something to eat. "Watch where you're… oh! It's you Knuckles!" He says, turning his anger into joy.

"Hey kid, err, maybe I should call you 'big guy' now, if you know what I mean!" I say laughing. "I hope you cleaned up our little mess!" I whisper in his ear.

"Oh yeah, no one will ever know!" He whispers back.

"You're good!" I reply. "Gotta run! I'll see you in the morning!"

"See ya Rad Red!!" he yells back at me as I run off towards Sonic's hut. When I arrive, I knew he must already be there, so I knock on the door politely. Before I can think, he opens it and…

WHAM! A fist hits me square on the nose, causing me to lose my balance and stumble backwards.

"What the HELL was that for?!?" I shout at him, holding my nose.

"That's for being you! And thinking you can sleep in my place tonight!" Then he slams the door, and I just stand there thinking, this is going to be more fun than I thought! I walk up to the door and give it a swift kick, sending it flying open, damaging the door's frame.

"All right blue boy! You and your spiky ass are in for it now!" I shout, entering the living room. I look around, but don't see anybody, so I shut the door as well as it will shut. I suddenly could sense him standing no more than six inches directly behind me. He thinks he snuck up on me! That's a riot! I laugh in my mind. And without warning, I swing my giant, clawed fist around and connect directly with the side of his head.

"Oooofff!" he manages to say as he is knocked to the ground by my mighty blow! I walk up to him and place one foot square in the center of his back. He moans under the pressure.

"I don't think so!" I yell at him through my clenched teeth.

"Yeah? Well I do!" He shouts back, turning his body around grabbing my leg, throwing me head over heels into the air! But with my amazing agility, I manage to land square on my feet once again.

"Sonic, please stop! As much as I enjoy beating the crap out of you, I really would like to get some rest! I've had a very exhausting day!" I plead with him.

"So the big tough guardian is giving up, eh?" He asks, mockingly. "Well fine! Oh, and get it right! I was beating the crap out of you!" He says, as he turns away from me and heads to his room, slamming the door hard. Someone's in a mood, I think to myself. Oh well, I guess I'd better make myself comfortable on the couch. I think I'll give him some time to fall asleep before checking in on him. So I took a blanket that was tossed over an armchair, wrapped it around myself, and lay down on the couch thinking in my mind how to approach my next challenge.

About an hour later, I decided it was time to spring into action. My cock was already rock hard and just craving some attention. I got up, and walked to his room. When I reached the closed door I paused, listening to make sure he was asleep. When I heard no noises coming from within, I slowly opened the door and went in. My heart skipped a beat. There he laid, one of the world's greatest heroes protected by only a single sheet. I walked to the side of the bed and sat down next to him. Through the sheets I could see the entire outline of his body, and if my eyes aren't deceiving me, I could make out the outline of a very erect penis. My own cock twitched upon seeing this and I just stared at him for what seemed like hours until I decided to pull back the sheet and reveal his hidden glory. He only slightly stirred when I did this, and quickly became motionless once again.

This was the time I had been waiting for. I crawled up over him and straddled my legs to each side. Then I bent over and gave one long, luscious lick along the length of his maleness, beginning at his furry balls and continuing to the head. He moaned the entire time, but upon reaching the tip he shot up in place, immediately awake.

"Knuckles!? What the hell was that?" He asked me with a very loud tone of voice.

"I think you know." And with that, I licked him again, and he once more let out a long moan.

"That feels so… good!" He says. "But this is wrong! I love Sally!"

"Do you? Or have you made yourself just believe that you do?" I ask.

"Oh Knuckles, you're right, it's you I want! I want to taste your cock, feel your furry balls, and know how you feel inside of me!" He shouts, with a huge smile on his face.

"Alright." Is all I say, as I position myself over him so that my cock is directly in front of his face, and his from my mouth. I am the first to react as I quickly take his entire length into my mouth. I hear him gasp as he then grabs my ass, bringing my cock into his mouth. It felt incredible to be surrounded by such a warm, slimy feeling. As I began to use my tongue, teasing him all over his hardness, I could feel him moan beneath me, sending vibrations up my length, through my balls and fading into my body. He then began to suck with great intensity, pulling me in and out of him, raking his teeth lightly along my sensitive skin.

"Ooooohhhhhhh…." I myself moaned at the pure euphoric sensation he is giving me. And at the same time, I return the favor, sucking with all my might, up and down, fondling and squeezing his furry sack at the same time. When I begin using my teeth to pleasure him, I feel him jump slightly. He then pulls my entire length out of his mouth save for the my head, which he focuses all his efforts on, sucking and licking, using his hands to explore, one around my balls and ass hole, teasing me every so often by inserting a finger or two, and using his other hand to stroke my echidna hood in earnest. The sensation caused me to lightly nip the head of his cock, and squeeze his shaft and testicles hard. This made him also swell up to a very large size. He began to thrust his hips upward into my mouth, as I continued sucking and exploring what lay hidden behind his balls.

It was when I had just found his ass hole and stuck my finger in, that he flared immensely and slammed his hips into my mouth so that I had taken him all the way back to his sheath! As he shot his seed into my mouth, his body bucked violently, and he released my oozing cock from his mouth to moan loudly.

"Gnnnyyyyyyaaaaahhhhh!!!" He groaned as he fired continuously, shot after shot of his hot, creamy seed, coating the inside of my mouth, quickly filling me, so as I had trouble swallowing it all! When he had finally stopped, and his body relaxed once again, I pulled my mouth off of his softening member and rolled myself off to his side.

"Wait a minute! I didn't finish you off!" he exclaims, breathing heavily.

"Well, I have something else in mind for that!" I say, grinning my trademark grin. His eyes widen and his jaw dropped as I moved myself between his legs.

"Knuckles, do you think you'll be able to fit inside me? You have got to have the largest cock I have ever seen!"

"I'm sure I can, I fit into Ta.." I began, catching myself before I blew my secret. Luckily he was so entranced that he didn't even hear what I had said. "But are you willing to do this? Are you absolutely sure?" I ask, snapping him back to reality.

"Yes! Of course! I love you Knuckles! I love your massive cock, and I want you to mate with me!!!" He shouts, impatiently spreading his legs wide.

"Oh, Sonic, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this with you!" I say, as I lay myself atop of him leaving a trail of kisses up his torso, around his neck. Until I finally make contact with his lips, kissing him long and deeply. He lurches as he feels the swollen tip of my red-hot penis make contact with his hole. He breaks our kiss and says,

"Fuck me like the animals we are Knux, swift and violently! I want to feel your true power dominating me!" With that said, I lock our lips together again and thrust my hips as hard as I could into him. His hole resists for a moment, but only a moment as I quickly make my entry, forcing the entire length of my cock into his body, so deep that my sheath is scrunched up between our bodies and my sack slaps against his ass cheeks. It takes him a second, but when the pain hits him, he throws his head back and screams an ear-deafening cry, with his eyes clenched shut, tears seeping from the corners. I stop immediately, thinking two things at once. Maybe I was too rough and seriously hurt him? What if someone heard him and will come to investigate? He slowly opens his eyes and the tension in his body leaves him.

"Well… what are you… waiting for?" he asks smirking. "I'm fine, Knux!"

"You truly are brave, hedgehog." I say, kissing him on his forehead. Pulling my length slowly out of him, he shudders in pleasure, and when my head is all that is remaining inside him, I push back in. He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me closer to cuddle my head beside his.

"I love you, Rad Red." He says in my ear.

"And I love you too Sonic."

"Harder, Knux… please! I want to feel your chaos energy!" He begs me. So I begin thrusting harder, hearing him moan softly. I run my hands through his spiky blue hair, increasing the tempo with each thrust. He starts to move his body along with me, matching the rhythm I had set forth, taking as much of me into him as possible with each thrust.

"Oh Sonic, I've been waiting for this to happen for so long!" I say as I continue slamming myself into him, my balls slapping his ass. Then he lifts his legs up in the air beside me and wraps them around my back and he takes his arms and wraps them around my neck tightly so that he is hanging from my body, lifted up off of the bed. "Damn Sonic! You aren't exactly a lightweight you know!" I say, clenching my teeth shut, bearing the weight of his body. I continue fucking him, however, but now with each thrust inwards, his body sways from the force.

"Yesss, Knuckles, you are magnificent! I've always dreamt of being fucked like this!" He says, gazing directly into my eyes. We are both now beginning to sweat profusely, as I can see it begin to trickle down his face. "Your soft fur feels soooo good against my cock, Knux!" Sure enough, I can feel his hardened cock rubbing against my belly. That was making me even hornier, knowing that I caused that erection! Slamming myself into him even harder, I began to arch my back each time, and I could see his entire body lurch, and the sensation of his cock against me sent my mind over the edge. All I could think about was mating with him now, depositing my seed deep within him, and so I began using all my strength (and some harnessed from the master emerald) and fucked him, as he wanted. Like animals. He was moaning louder with each thrust of my hips as I lower him back onto the bed, and he releases his arms from my neck, only to grab my ass and pull me closer to him with each thrust.

That was it. I had been pushed over the edge, and with one final, violent thrust, pushing him back into the bed, I erupted within him with such intensity, that his moans turned into screams of delight. I came harder than I had ever come before! Long, hard spurts of my hot, creamy seed filling him beyond capacity. It began to gush out all around my penis, coating my lower belly, and balls, running down my legs onto the bed. The entire time, I just let out one long groan, showing how much I truly loved to fuck another male. Then finally it stopped, I was drained, and we slumped back down into the pool I had created on the bed. But he hadn't come. This surprised me very much. And as I softened enough to pull out of my latest mate, I lay down on the bed beside him, covered in cum and sweat.

I looked over to him, and he propped himself up on one elbow, looking back at me.

"That was unlike anything I have ever felt before!" He says.

"So obviously I was your first, huh? I ask, making sure.

"Yeah, no one's ever taken me in the ass before. I've only let Tails suck me off once in a while." Yeah, I knew that. "I don't know if you're aware of this, but Tails has always wanted me to fuck him, but I've refused because he's too young, dontcha think?"

"Uhh, yeah, he's definitely too young for that!" I say, grinning. "Well, what do you wanna do now, sleep together?"

"Are you kidding, I want to try something with you!" Then he gets on his knees and tells me to do the same, so that we are facing each other. And without warning, he grabs my limp cock and begins stroking it, trying to get me hard.

"Ooooohhh, Sonic… what are you doing?"

"You'll see!" He only says. And he continues to stroke my cock with both hands, occasionally rubbing my balls. Even though I had just come, it isn't long before I am fully erect once again. He pauses for a moment releasing me, admiring his work.

"Do you think you have any more juice in ya?" He asks.

"Well, I'd say I'm full again… because there was one time I jerked off four times in an hour! And it's not like the amount of spooge diminished each time or anything!" I reply, smiling slyly.

"Great!" he says, moving even closer to me. He reaches out to me once again and takes hold of my member, then takes a hold of his own, and brings them together, stroking the two as if they were one!

"Oooohhhh." We moan out in unison. I then take my right hand and also grab our throbbing meat, and help him stroke us together.

"This was a great idea!" I say. There is no sensation in the world like rubbing your erect cock alongside a lovers' cock. It is unbelievable! Occasionally during our stroking, he would give a little squeeze. Since my hand was below his, I would often fondle our testicles just to make him moan! Finally after some serious, rampant stroking and squeezing, I felt his head swell up immensely beside mine and he began shooting his load high into the air above our heads! I soon followed, flaring and shooting in unison with him. I could feel his cock rippling along mine each time he shot. Then I got an idea, I bent over between us and opened my mouth so that we would both shoot into my mouth. He hit me in the nose first, but then getting 3 jets of his potent cum right in my mouth rewarded my patience, and I also tasted myself, thanks to my good aim! My mouth was full, the taste of ourselves intermingling was intense, and once we had finished making a mess on ourselves, I wrapped my arms around his neck, with our seed still in my mouth, and kissed him deeply, allowing him to delight in the sensation. He moaned in surprise, but only deepened the kiss, sending his tongue to do some exploring in my mouth, and I did the same.

When we broke our embrace, I couldn't help but laugh as I saw how messy we were! There was cum everywhere on us, on the bed, his nightstand, and now it was oozing down off of our chins.

"Sonic, your room is a mess!" I say chuckling.

"Well, it's your fault! So you have to help clean it up!" he retorts, laughing. Just then I glance at his clock by the bed, which has a big dollop of cum right square in the middle of the display!

"Wow, it's already 1:30 in the morning!" We've really been at it for a while!!"

"Yeah, well we're not through yet!" he says, catching me off guard, puling me back onto the bed, kissing me madly! Never in my wildest dreams did I expect him to be like this! "You smell so good, Knuckles! Your sweat and maleness is driving me crazy!" And your fur, you're so soft!" He says, as he runs his fingers through my dreadlocks. He runs his hand down along my body until he reaches my cock, which is hardening once again! He grabs it and pulls it between his legs. "Again." He says. "Fuck me again." He says softly, his beautiful green eyes gazing into my deep purple eyes.

"Okay." I say, and push my way into him again. And that is how we spent the rest of the night, either joined as one or just playing around with other so that we made a royal mess. I can't remember how many times I came last night, but even I was astonished at the amount of spooge everywhere. Finally, around 6:30 in the morning, we fell asleep in each other's arms in a pool of our cum, which was also caked on our bodies.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door! I shot up in bed and shook Sonic to wake him up.

"Sonic! There's someone here!!!!" I said, panicking. Not only was I in bed with him, but also there was evidence of our night all over the room! "What should we do?"

"Mmmmm… just ten more minutes mommy!" He says. What the hell?! Shit!! I don't know what to do! I hear whoever it is turning the doorknob and begins to slowly open the door. I quickly lay back down, throwing the covers around me, pretending to be innocently asleep. The unknown figure walks in, closer and closer until I can sense him, yes, him, I can smell his odor quite distinctly, right beside the bed on my side. He pulls back the covers and takes three photos. But why? Then I realize the answer. I hadn't noticed before, but Sonic's hand was directly on my genitals! I sprung up immediately as soon as I discovered this! And to my surprise, the freedom fighter that had snuck in was,

"TAILS?!?" I shout! "What are you doing?"

"Hi Knuckles! I was just getting some more pics for my collection! I've got 10 rolls to develop now, plus one hell of a video!"

"W-w-what?!" I ask, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, you guys were great!! I saw the whole thing from through the window! Oh, that reminds me, I've gotta clean my mess off of it! Hehe." He says smiling, beaming with excitement.

"Tails, you can't tell anyone about this, okay?" I make sure he'll keep silent.

"Of course I won't Knux, I wouldn't want to harm you!" And with that, he winks at me.

"Hey, what do you say about helping me clean myself off?"

"Okay!!!" He says, running into the bathroom, turning the shower on for me. So I leave Sonic lying there in bed alone. I didn't want to disturb him he looked so at peace! And besides, there was a horny young fox waiting for me in the shower! What could be more fun than that right now??"