Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Knuckles' Adventures ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Okay, people, I wrote yet another chapter. Think of it what you will. I hope you will like it, but, there's no need for rudeness in the reviews! I love getting reviews anyways, so I still would like to get some more! :-P

WARNING!! I don't know why I bother saying this, but, here I go… If you DON'T TOLERATE SEX BETWEEN MALES, or if you are under the age of 17, DON'T READ IT!!!! I will not be held responsible for your choices, no one is forcing you to read this!!!! GOT IT? Okay then, have fun!

And all characters herein are property of SEGA and/or ARCHIE!!! Not me!

Knuckles' Adventures Chapter 4 by The Lonely Echidna

As I walk into the bathroom, I turn to shut the door behind me; I feel two hands run along my sides, resting on my hips. I turn around to see Tails eagerly awaiting me to join him in the shower, smiling at me and pulling me lightly towards him, signaling what it was he wanted.

"Come on Knux, we've gotta get you cleaned up!" he says as he leads me to the shower. When we reach the curtain, he lets go of me and pulls it back. I take this time to remove my gloves, which I had put back on automatically when I woke up. He takes my hand and steps into the shower before me. "It's okay Knux, the water's nice'n hot, just the way you like it!" he tells me with a reassuring tone.

"Tails, how did you know that?"

"I have my ways!"

"Ah, I see." And I step into the shower. It felt so good, so relaxing. Thank God he didn't run a bath for me! I hate water too much for that. However showers reminded me of a summer's rain. It was delightful. That constant stream of hot, steamy water wetting my fur so it sticks tightly against my body. Tails' fur was also dripping wet. He looked pretty funny with his long spikes of hair flat on his face. But something about seeing the true form of his young body really turned me on. Just as I was thinking this, he reached out and ran his hand along my chest.

"Knuckles, you're so muscular! I had no idea!" He says. Apparently it was making him horny too as I noticed the tips of his cocks peeking out of their hiding places.

"Heh, thanks big guy, I try." And without thinking, I pull him against me and kiss him deeply on the lips. This surprised him, I think as he tensed up, and didn't relax till I let him go. I pull back a little from him, looking deep into his eyes, reading what he was thinking, and when I was pretty sure I knew, I said, "Let's do it now, Tails!"

"Thank you Knuckles!!!!" He shouts. No sooner had he said this than he turns around, places his hands against the wall and swishes his tails out of the way. "I'm ready, Rad Red!" So I get closer to him, but wait, just admiring his beauty. I was hardening rapidly at this time, but I wanted to know if he was. So I reached between his legs, and sure enough, he was rock hard!! And he was oozing precum like a faucet!

"Damn Tails!" I say, chuckling. He looks back and smiles, then spreads his legs wider, as a subtle hint of what he wanted. So I place my hands on his hips and position myself behind him. I felt his body tense as my cock head brushed against his hole. "It should be easier this time Tails." And with that he eased up a little, and I thrust myself into him fast. He yelped, but since I got it over with quickly, he relaxed much faster. I bent over him and kissed him on the back of his neck, as a sign that I won't hurt him. But he already knows that because we've done this before. He looks back at me once again, and I kiss him on the lips while I slowly begin pumping my penis in and out of him. He and I moaned in unison at the sheer delight of what we were doing. Having sex in a hot shower. I closed my eyes, letting my other senses take control, increasing the speed, and at the same time decided to feel my way around the fox's body. He was so perfect. A nice, round ass, well-muscled back (for his age), and his chest! I can't even describe! While I was reveling in all this, I suddenly thought I felt something touch my ass hole, and I opened my eyes, startled. When I felt it again, I whipped my head around to see what the hell it was.

"Sonic?!? What do you think you're doing?!?"

"I just thought I'd join in the fun!" He says, smiling widely.

"Not in my ass you're not!" I shout angrily at him, all the while still fucking Tails.

"But I just thought I could return the favor! Since I enjoyed it so much, I figured you would too!" He says, his voice filling with sadness.

"Sonic, I do the fucking. I don't get the fucking! Got it?!? Besides, I'm sure if you enjoyed it so much, Tails would be more than willing to give it to you!"

"Sure I would!" Tails shouts.

"Well, um, I don't know…" Sonic stumbles. I grab his hard cock and move him beside me. He moans at my tight grasp.

"Sonic, how would you like two dicks in you at one time??" I ask, gesturing to Tails. "He's got the power." Sonic's jaw drops, and I see his own penis twitch and ooze a drop of precum.

"Tails, why didn't you ever tell me?" he asks, grabbing Tails' throbbing members. All the while Tails' body was rocking from my force.

"Umm, I was embarrassed, I guess. But I'm not anymore!" Tails answers.

"Tails, I want you to fuck me!" Sonic says, looking up at Tails, in the eyes.

"Sure Sonic, okay." He says calmly, shrugging his shoulders.

"You guys had better hurry up, I don't have much longer to go!" I say to them as Sonic crawls beneath Tails, aiming his butt at the twin rods. Tails moans again as he feels me swell up inside him, getting larger and larger. "Sonic, you should probably back into them, it'll be easier." He nods, and begins to advance on Tails' cocks. When he's close enough to them, I give one really hard thrust, forcing Tails to gasp and making Sonic screech due to Tails' entry. I snicker a little, delighting in what I had done!

"Okay… Tails, you're… all the way… in me!" Sonic says, holding back the pain of having 2 cocks inside him at once.

"Sonic, don't be such a wuss! His cocks together aren't that much bigger than me!" And I thrust faster yet into Tails, who moans as he picks up the rhythm and thrusts himself into Sonic each time I would pull out of him. Sonic just remains there, head hanging between his shoulders as he gestures to me his middle finger. So I just grab Tails' ass with my hands and force him hard into Sonic again. Sonic screeched.

"Whoa, guys! I'm gonna cuuummmmmm!!" Sonic suddenly shouts, and sure enough his seed was soon splattering against the white porcelain tub onto his arms. Suddenly, I heard Tails give a long moan, accompanied by a hard thrust and spilled himself within Sonic. The feeling of his tight, hot ass contracting around my dick once again pushed me over the edge.

"Gnnnyyaaaaahhhhhhh!" I let out as I rammed hard into the fox and deposited my seed once again. We all moaned in unison, our balls all contracting and shooting our juices at the same time. Tails quickly overflowed Sonic's ass and was coating the inside of his legs, dribbling down to the floor of the tub. And I too overflowed Tails and my cream began gushing out with force, splattering against me and running down his legs. When it was all over, we each slumped onto each other, panting hard. I pulled out of Tails and stood up as soon as I had regained my strength, and he did the same.

"Well guys, I guess we REALLY need to clean each other up now, huh?" I ask, grinning.

"What do you mean, clean each other?" Tails asks.

"I mean you clean me, I clean Sonic, and Sonic cleans you! That's what!" I explain to him.

"Hey Knux, I want to clean you!" Sonic interrupts, crossing his arms.

"Okay, we clean each other, and do Tails together, and he can do who he wants! Deal?"

"DEAL!!" they shout together. And so we get to work, Sonic and I begin washing Tails, scrubbing his fur, getting all the caked spooge out of it, and spending an awfully long amount of time on his genital areas, he gets out of the tub and dries himself off, saying,

"I'll go see what everyone is up to so they don't start to get suspicious!" And he runs out the door, with the towel around his waist.

"So do you want to do me first, or should I do you?" I ask.

"Let me do you first Knux, please?"

"Alright big blue." I say kissing him before handing him the soap and brush. He starts with my back then decides to do my hair. He took great delight in being able to play with my dreadlocks, running his fingers through them, and I could feel him smelling me occasionally. He reached his arms around me and worked on my chest, and I felt him shudder a little as he ran his hand down along me.

"Knuckles, you really are strong!" He says. "No wonder you almost beat the crap out of me once!" With that, he smiles, and kisses me on the cheek. He next does my arms and legs, taking his time to feel his way as he goes, and gawking at the spikes on my hands. Suddenly he reaches around and begins cleaning my balls, doing more fondling than anything, and when he starts to clean my cock I can't help but moan as I feel myself getting hard again. He gets excited himself by this, as I can feel his cock hard against the small of my back. Once I'm lathered up, he starts stroking me viciously, and I moan in delight.

"Sonic, this wasn't a part of the deal!!" I say, and he just grins back at me and strokes me faster. And then it happened; I threw my head back and tensed my entire body as I shot my seed, splattering it against the wall, running down it in big globs. "Oooohhhhhhh, Sonic!" I say as he squeezes me harder, forcing yet more out of me. When I had been stroked dry, I sold him, "Now look at what you did! I have to clean up all over again!"

"Hey, first you have to clean me!!" He shouts, excitedly. So we exchange positions and I start just as he did, scrubbing his back, then I moved to his chest feeling his muscles beneath the wet fur. He was so perfect, I leaned my head on his shoulder and just kept on feeling his body, until he said, "Knux, I think you're enjoying this a little too much!" So I moved on, cleaning up and down his strong legs and arms, until I decided to mess around with his spiky hair a little. He shuddered in delight as I ran my hands through the spikes, massaging him as I went along. Then I made my move, reaching down, around him to his furry sack and began massaging it too. He moaned and grew hard incredibly fast. You would think he wanted me to do that, go figure. I grabbed his cock and began stroking him in earnest, making his cock swell up in size even more. He reached back to me, pulling my head around to meet him with a kiss on the lips. And as we were kissing so, he let loose, and I pulled him closer, making him moan into my mouth as he shot his load against the same wall I did moments earlier. Not until he was finished climaxing did I release him. He looked me in the eyes and gave me another quick little kiss on the nose.

"So now I guess we should really clean up, huh?" I ask, smirking.

"Yeah, we'd better get outta here and see what everyone else is doing." So we stand up together and clean ourselves up, trying desperately to avoid playing around with each other some more. Finishing up, he turned off the water, which was now beginning to get cold, and we stepped out to dry ourselves off. "Gee, there's only one towel, Tails took the other!" He says. So we both use the same towel, drying off each other, and step outside the bathroom to slip out gloves and shoes back on.

We rush outside to find everyone, and get some breakfast, even though it's already after noon. The first person we come across is Tails.

"Hey guys! What took so long?" He asks us.

"Oh, you know, the usual, cleaning up, then you cum all over, and you need to clean up again." I say.

"Heh, you guys are pathetic! Just keep your hands off each other when we sit down to eat, alright? They're still all clueless." Tails instructs us.

"Yes sir, big guy!" Sonic says, and then just to be funny, grabs my balls. "Heh."

"Sonic!" I shout.

"I'm just joking around!" He says, smiling widely. So we head back on over to the main ding hall where only a few souls are hanging around.

"Sonic Maurice Hedgehog!!! Where have you been?? I've been worried sick about you!" It was Sally, she sounded pissed.

"Sally, it's okay. It's all my fault, I accidentally unplugged his alarm clock last night." I say, taking blame for out absence.

"Oh, I see. I'm sorry I got mad at you. Knuckles, forgive me?" She asks.

"Of course, it's no biggie!"

"C'mon, let's eat!" Tails blurts out. So we all take our seats around the table. I took a seat first, then Sonic and Tails on either side of me. Sally gave us a suspicious look when they did this, as Sonic and I always would have to sit at opposite ends of the table and not even speak to each other.

"Knuckles, what would you like? Pancakes, waffles, French toast?" Sally asks me.

"Uhhh, pancakes are fine." I say, and she passes them down my way. I also pick up some sausage, bacon, and toast.

"And how about you guys?" she asks Sonic and Tails, "Your usual I assume?" They look at each other and look at me and Sonic says,

"No Sal, I think we'll both have what Rad Red here is having!" She looks at them confused, but shrugs her shoulders as they take some pancakes and the like for themselves. She then takes what she likes, and we all begin to eat. As I am shoveling the food into my mouth, I compliment Sally on her wonderful cooking, and I didn't even notice that both Sonic and Tails had one arm each, under the table. And without warning, I felt a hand playing with my balls. I almost choked on my food; it took me by such surprise! But I had to keep my composure. What the hell is that idiot thinking? I ask myself, as I give sonic an evil look, He just grins back at me and squeezes me harder. Then I feel another hand stroking my sheath, trying to coax my cock out. I also give Tails the same look, but he succeeds in what he is doing, as my penis quickly exposes itself. I couldn't help but let out a low groan.

"Knuckles, Are you okay?" Sally asks upon hearing this.

"Uhhhh, yeah. Just a little uhhh, indigestion! That's all." I make up an excuse for my awkward noises.

"Do you wasn't me to get anything for you?"

"No, thanks, I'll be fine." I say, gasping as one of the hands squeezes my length hard. I clench my free hand tightly into a fist as a warning for the other two to see. I begin sweating as the two of them let their hands roam freely around my throbbing member. I can't help but groan again, this time even louder.

"Knuckles, are you sure you're all right?" She asks more concerned than ever. I felt my climax approaching and had to think fast.

"Uh, yeah, maybe you, uh, could get me something for this." I say, to get her to leave the room. Sonic and Tails were doing all they could to control their laughter. And as soon as Sally was gone, they went light-speed on me. My cock quickly flared and my seed shot high into the air, landing on my breakfast. It felt as if it were one, long, continuous spurt, completely drenching my pancakes, and dribbling off the plate onto the table. When I had finished, the two of them broke out in hysterics, as I sat there panting, trying to recover enough strength to slug Sonic in the nose.

"Mmmm, looks like you got the best kind of syrup there, Knux!" Said Sonic in between laughing. I was so mad. We had almost been caught, and now my breakfast was ruined! Just then Sally came back with some pills for me. I quickly hid my limp penis and acted as if nothing had happened.

"Here you go tough guy." She said to me, handing me the pills. Then she looked at my pancakes and asked, "What kind of syrup is that, Knuckles? It looks awfully thick!"

"Uhhhhhh, it's my own creation, a mix of various wild berries on the floating island." Sonic and Tails still were chuckling at the whole situation when she asked,

"Can I try it?"

"NO!" I shout, abruptly. "It's just that, I, uh, have a cold, and I, uh, sneezed on my food while you were gone!" Whew, that should do it!

"Oh, okay, just make sure you get me some, sometime, alright?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure." I say, grinning stupidly. Heh, I sure hope she forgets about this soon!!! What am I supposed to do, give her a jar of my echidna cum?!? I don't think so!!

"Well, I'm stuffed! I'm gonna head back to Sonic's place to watch some TV."

"Okay, Knuckles, maybe I'll see you later today?" Sally asks.

"Yeah, sure thing, princess." I say and get up, clear my plate into the trash and head on back. I was back at Sonic's in a matter of minutes. I go in, turn on the TV, and throw myself down onto the couch with a big sigh. It wasn't long before I fell asleep, exhausted from all that had happened in such a short time. I wonder what could be next?