Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Marked ❯ Marked- Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
ON BUNNIE

Bunnie was walking out of yanar's office as manic was seated at his desk on the phone.

Manic: (hung up phone, turns chair around) Hey, bunnie.

Bunnie: (stops walking, turns to manic)

Manic: What happened in there?

Bunnie: (scoffs) Don't walls have ears?

Manic: (gets up from chair) Alright. You got me pinned.

Bunnie: (smiles, chuckles)

Manic: So, why didn't you tell him that they tried to kill us?

Bunnie: Ah don't want any of the agents, but you, in mah investigations.

Manic: Our investigation.

Bunnie: Sorry.

Manic: None taken. (paused) So, what now?

Bunnie: (sighs) We're gonna have to stop by the police department and check the evidence's
room.

Manic: What are we looking for?

Bunnie: The gun that the guy in the car used. Mah guess is that it's a Glock 45 gun. (walks out
door)

OUTSIDE

Manic: (follows) Could be. But there's one way to find out.

Bunnie: (gets in car)

Manic: (does the same)

CUT TO:

STATION SQUARE P.D.

INT. INSIDE

11:58 AM

Bunnie and Manic were seen entering the police department as they soon walks up to an officer.

Bunnie: (shows badge) Agent Bunnie Rabbot, DEA, and this is mah partner Manic Hedgehog.

Officer: (nods)

Bunnie: We would like to see the evidence's room, please.

Officer: Right this way, ma'am.

The officer leads bunnie and manic to the evidence's room as they followed him through the
hallway.

INT. EVIDENCE'S ROOM

The evidence's room was packed and even numbered as the front door opened letting Bunnie and Manic in along with the officer.

Officer: May I ask what you're looking for?

Bunnie: A gun that was used last night by a suspect.

Officer: (points forward) Evidence's number G46, ma'am.

Bunnie: Thanks, sugah.

Officer: Welcome.

Bunnie and Manic went to the evidence's labeled G46 as she soon found what she's looking for.

Bunnie: (scoffs) Yep. It's a glock. Ah'm surprised they didn't name it Glock 46.

Manic: (looks closer) But it looks a little different.

Bunnie: (looks closer)

Bunie saw a design on the handle of the gun.

Bunnie: Yeah. It loks kinda russian.

Manic: (realizes something) You don't suppose we're dealing with terorist, do you?

Bunnie: (sighs)

Manic: Look, drug dealers is the least of our problems. I don't think we can deal with terrorist.

Bunnie: (picks up gun) The two guys that tried to kill us wasn't terrorist. They were henchmen's.

Manic: So, how did they get a hold of a Glock 45 that's russian designed.

Bunnie: (paused)

CUT TO:

ON NACK

Bunnie had nack by the shirt and forced him against the wall before having him at gunpoint that got him by surprise.

Bunnie: You fucked up real good, fang!

Nack: (struggling) What the hell are you talkin' about?!

Bunnie: (grins) You have memory cleareance. Allow me to refresh it for you. Last night, 2 echidnas tried to kill us! One of them was using a Glock 45 handgun! Soi mah question is this: How the FUCK did they get a gun like that?!

Nack: (struggling) I don't know what the hell you're talkin' about!

Bunnie: (furious) Yoyu don't know what ah'm talkin' about?!

Manic: Bunnie.

Bunnie: (didn't hear him) You don't know what the fuck ah'm talkin' about?!!

Bunnie quickly aims at nack's kneecap and shot it open.

Nack: (in pain) Aaah!! (fell to ground) Shit!

Manic: (shocked) Bunnie!

Bunnie: (to manic) Shh. (aims at nack's forehead)

Manic couldn't believe what he's seeing. He'd seen bunnie crazy before but never this crazy.

Nack: (grunts) God. (sees gun pointed to his head)

Bunnie: You just lost another kneecap, sugah. And it wasn't an accident! (sinister voice) But the next one won't be if it goes through that cranium of ya'lls.

Nack: (panting) Y-y-you're crazy!

Bunnie: Fucking A ah am. But you haven't seen crazy yet until you actually felt it. Now, answer...the question.

Nack: (panting, gulps saliva) I sold it to him. I didn't have a choice.

Bunnie: (lowers gun)

Nack: He'd said he'll kill me if I didn't give it to him.

Bunnie: Who?

Nack: He would fucking kill me even worse if I reveal his name to anyone.

Bunnie: Fang, in all the years that the feds busted ya'll ass for possession of a firearm and me catching you for possessions of heroin, haven't you learned anything from the results of death and execution? Death is just another stage, sugah. Execution is the next level. And it's around ya'll door. In other words, you'd be dead anyway if you don't talk. You've got 10 seconds.

Nack: (panting, shakes head) No.

Bunnie: (aims at him) 10...9...8

Manic: (to nack, shakes head) She'll do it, man. Tell her.

Nack: (shouts) I can't fucking do it!

Bunnie: (shouts) 5...4...3...2...(cocks gun) May god have mercy on ya'll soul.

Nack: (paused)

Bunnie: On-

Nack: (cuts her off) Alright!! (calms down) Alright.

Bunnie: Last chance.

Nack: (panting) His name is Rykor. I've never seen him. Only his guys came along with the bodyguards. I gave them all that I can give them. AK-47 assault rifle, Glock 45, Sniper rifles, the works. Even a new plasma rifle with long range laser sight.

Manic: (to bunnie) Those must've been the weapons that were sold to drug dealers and criminals down at the bar.

Bunnie: (nods) Exactly. Let's go. (walks off)

Nack: (to manic) Hey, kid. Do yourself a favor and get a new partner. This girl is insane.

Manic: (paused) That's what I like about her. (walks off)

Nack: (sighs in relief)

Nac tried his best to stand even though 2 of his kneecaps were busted open by bullets with blood coming out. Despite the pain, he got up straight and went back to his counter at the same time a figure walked in the shop. Nack saw him and his expression was in pure shock.

Nack: (backs up, raise up hands) Look, I'm sorry. She was gonna kill me. I didn't have a-

ON FIGURE'S HAND

(Gunfire)