Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Megamorph ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Before the girls step any further, Amy's phone rings.
Amy takes her phone and flicks it up, taking it to her ear. "Hello?"
"Where are you guys?" asked Marine.
"Just outside the ship, why?" Amy asked.
"Roger.  Come on up, everything's all set up here." and Marine disconnected the call.
"All set?" Amy asked, taking the phone from her ear. She puts it away and shrugs. "Marine wants us up on deck i think."
"What's going on?" asked Rouge.
"She didn't say." Amy replied.
"Well, we better get going then." said Cream.
 
The girls made their way up to the Ocean Tornado.  And as soon as the girls got on board, Marine was there to greet them.  "Welcome back, mates." she said.
"Heya, Marine." Tails replied. "How were things with Lavender?"
"Decent... and did you all have fun at the fashion show?"
"It turned out different than we expected..."
"Good.  Well...  all hands on deck with you lot, we're leavin' port for a while."
This took the girls by surprise, but they all got on and stood in line like a good boating Crew... as best as they could.  "Orroight then.  You lot enjoyed your shore time, so let's get out on the water.  Blaze, raise anchor."
"Raising anchor." said Blaze as she went to deal with the anchor.
"Tikal, Cream, lift off that boarding plank from the dock."
Tikal and Cream do as they are ordered. "We going fishing?" Tikal asked.
"Nope, we're going out on the water."Marine answered.  "Rouge, you got dibbs on the crow's nest."
"Sweet." said Rouge.
"Sweet?"
"Sorry.  Aye aye, cap'n." and up she goes.
"Amy, let's get that sail down."
"Yes, Captain." Amy said as she heads for the sail, lowering it and tying it in place.
"And Tails, if it's not too much trouble..." and Marine takes Tails' bags, "grab the wheel, would you?"
Tails shrugs. "Aye aye, captain." She replied. With a twirl of her tails, she was quickly at the wheel. At least she's cheered up. Blaze thought.
 
With the sail down, the Ocean Tornado set sail out of the harbour.  Once out of the harbour, Marine put the captain's hat on Tails' head.  "No worry, my hat won't wipe your memory." she whispered to the fox.
"As much as an honour this is, Marine, I can't wear your Captain's hat, you're the captain after all." Tails replied.
"Forgetting that this is your ship, eh?  No matter.  I've put your bags in your quarters.  Amy, man the cannon!"
"Cannon? How come?" Amy wondered.
"Just in case." and Marine went to join Amy.  "I got dibbs on the flamethrower."
"Flamethrower?! This thing has a flamethrower?" Amy asked, shocked.
"You're too trigger happy for the machine gun." Cream joked.
"Machine gun.....?" Amy said, her voice dragged as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What the hell Tails? You made a warship or something?"
"That's kinda the idea, Amy." Tails replied from the wheel.
"We had a lot of problems out at sea." said Blaze.
"We also had a few shockers too." added Marine.  "Like discovering hidden islands."
"How are they hidden if you found them?" Amy questioned.
"Well, they weren't when we got there the first time."
"Uh....huh...." Amy dragged.
 
The Ocean Tornado went a good ways out on the water.  A couple hundred yards out, but the people passing by could see it out on the water.  The Ship came to a stand still and Marine came away from the flamethrower and out to the deck.  "Okay ladies, on the deck." said Marine and the girls assembled on the deck.  "Now ladies, don't you like how the wind blows in your hair?"
"The water brings a good breeze." answered Rouge.
"Why are we out here anyway?" asked Cream.
Marine smiled.  "Well, it's just that-"
"Enough talking, Marine." Vanilla said, cutting off the captain.
"M... Mom?"  Cream was shocked, but didn't see her mother.
Marine giggled.  "Surprise mate!"
 
Vanilla and crew came from Marine's and Blaze's quarters and even from the lower portions of the ship with party hats and noise makers in tote.  It was at this moment when the girls knew that this was a surprise party.
"Surprise party?" Tails questioned.
"Why not, mate?" asked Marine.  "This was Sonics' idea."
"It was?" Tails questioned.
"Yo." Said the blue speed demon from the top of the ship. He gave his typical hero pose and smile.
"Well, I don't like the whole 'Buccaneer Games' motif, but at least we're here for Tails." said Knuckles.
"All right! This is going to be so much fun!" Amy cried out jumping up and down.
 
Tears began to well in the foxes eyes, but she shook her head. No, I'm not going to cry. She thought. "Thanks a lot, you guys."
"You need it, so let's get some grub." said Knuckles.
"A meal is in order, isn't it?" asked Vanilla.
"Of course, everyone." said Marine.  She then pulled out what looked like a remote control and pressed a button.  A shockwave left from the boat and went across the sea, but ended before it got to the beach.
"Eep!" Amy squealed. "What was that?!"
"Don't look at me, I dunno." said Rouge.
"My phone's on the fritz." said Cream.
"What did you expect, that was an EMP." said Marine.  "All electrical equipment is out.  Cell phones, PDA, iPods, so on and so forth will be out for a while.  You'll be back online in a half." And Lavender's pod rolled out of the hall to the girls feet.
"So, let's get ready to eat." said Vanilla.
"Good, because I'm starvin." said Knuckles.
Tails picks up Lavender and narrows her eyes. "You're not fooling me, Lavender." She whispered to the pod.
"Maybe not, but it's a good excuse to sleep." Lavender replied in low tone. Tails simply sighed and walked away from the group.
"I'll be back in a moment, I'm gonna put Lavender away so she doesn't get damaged." She said.
"Shouldn't that thing be off?" asked Knuckles.
"She was off, so off equipment wasn't affected by the EMP." Marine answered.
 
And Tails leaves the group for a moment, entering her room, she places Lavender on the bed, looking over at the bags she got from Honey. Taking a moment, she walks over to them and opens one of the bags. She takes out a babies overalls and sits on the bed, looking at the small red full suited PJ's, complete with a cute bear head on the left side. Tails felt the fabric of the material, losing herself in thought. So tiny... She thought. It's so cute...but am I really ready for this? It's a bit late now even if I'm not. I'm still not over the fact that this is happening to me. I keep thinking to myself, soon, I'lljust wake up and things will be back to normal. Everyone would think I am a boy and...and all this would be just some stupid dream... And tears fall from Tails face into the clothing. But it's not a dream...it's not even a bad nightmare....
"Knock knock." said Cream.  "You having a bit of 'myself time' at the moment?" No reply from Tails, not even a mutter. "Well, the food is being brought out.  Go ahead and change and finish up.  Time to eat."
"You can come in you know..." Tails replied.
Cream walks inside.  "Are you checking the gifts you got too?"
"I just took this one out and...well, here I am..." Tails said, not once looking away from the small outfit. "It's so tiny...and in a matter of weeks...there will be a little tiny person wearing it..." Tails said. "A matter of weeks...not months like those lucky humans...weeks..."
"Nine weeks isn't so bad.  Rabbit pregnancy lasts 28-32 days.  Having nine weeks to become a mother is a lot better than having only one month to do it."
"I don't want to do this, Cream." Tails cried, her tears streaming from her eyes. "I don't want to do this..."
"Forgetting Honey's words already?"
Tails simply cried for a while. "I can't help it Cream...it doesn't matter how many times that I say that I'm not scared to be a mother...I am scared...I'm really scared. And I can't stop being so scared..."
"And that's why you have all of us are here for you.  Now come on out and let's have some food."
I'm proud...I'm proud...I'm proud... Tails thought in her mind. But.....am I really proud? What if I give birth to a monster...it doesn't matter what anyone says, this child is still the work of Eggman...Who knows what will happen... She wiped her eyes and placed the outfit back in the back and sighed.
"Okay, I think I'm ready to go now..." Tails said.
 
Tails and Cream walked out of the fox's quarters and joined everyone at the table to eat. Tikal walked over to Cream and whispered to her.
"Was she okay?" She asked her.
"Having a 'me time' moment." Cream whispered back.
"I see." Tikal replied.
 
Everyone was passing around the grub, specifically a big yellow bowl of salad.  Everyone took their share and Tails got the big bowl last.  "Now Tails, I want that bowl of salad cleaned out before you get anything else." said Vanilla.
"There's enough in here to feed a family of 6..." Tails replied.
"No excuses.  Now we don't have any ranch dressing, so you can choose between French, thousand island, Italian and oriental sesame seed."
"Well, I do like Italian..."
"Good." and Vanilla passed the bottle of Italian dressing to Tails.
 
So, the first course was underway, and soon after finished, and Tails was actually amazed...or disgusted at herself, for finishing the whole bowl.
"Look at that, not a leaf left in the bowl." said Rouge.
"You were hungry, mate." said Marine.
"Wow...and the scary part is I'm not even full. I might just have to issue the 'challenge.'" Tails replied looking at Sonic, this caused gasps around the table. Sonic and Knuckles however simply looked at each other, and then burst into fits of laughter.
"No challenges." said Vanilla.
"Not that it matters. Tails couldn't compete with us anyway." Sonic said.
"What's the challenge?" Blaze asked.
"The challenge is a 'duel' of sorts, basically the person to eat the most without giving up or puking wins." Amy explained. "So far, Sonic is unbeaten and Knuckles comes a close second."
"What about Shadow, surely he's not one to miss a challenge to beat Sonic?" Blaze questioned.
"Shadow said he wouldn't bother with such a medial task when eating 'requires no real skill'."
"No challenges." said Vanilla.  "I would like to have a decent meal for a change."
"Yes, I agree." said Rouge.  "Now pass the fish."
 
So the meal continued and a lot was talked about.
"So, K
nuckles. How's life working as Rouge's bouncer?" Amy asked.
"Bouncer life is good." Knuckles answered.
"Tell me about some of those fashion show models." said Marine.
"Oh you should have seen the sight of one of them. My god, she would have made Big look bikini worthy she was so..." And Tails shudders. "Oh, and you looked very lovely, Vanilla." She added, looking toward Vanilla.
"Wait, Vanilla modelled at the fashion show?" asked Knuckles.
"Yeah, and Sonics' mom modelled too." added Blaze. And Sonic fell backwards out of his seat.
"I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm no model." said Vanilla.
"Curse your EMP Marine, my phone is shot for another 17 minutes..." Tails said.
"You had on this really... bad excuse for a swimsuit on too." said Rouge.  "That string bikini thing you had on and all those people whistling at you..." Vanilla sweat dropped on the back of her head. 
"I'm sure you have me mistaken for someone else."
 
Tails pulled Sonics' phone and laughed. "Teehee, how fortunate." And on the phone came on. "Not affected because of it being off at the time of EMP and luckily, I decided to send the pictures over." And Tails accesses the pictures before showing them around. "Feast your eyes and tell me that this isn't Vanilla."
Everyone looked at the "swimwear" Vanilla was in.  "That's a bikini?" asked Marine.
"Damn, you still got it Vanilla." said Knuckles.
Finally, Tails shows Vanilla. "Deny it now." She said.
"That's not me, you took a pic of my twin sister." said Vanilla.
"Give it up, Mom.  You are so busted..." said Cream.
"Why so shy, Vanilla? Like I said, you looked lovely. However, I gotta find out where Bernie got that dress." Tails said.
"Fine, it was me." said Vanilla.  "It's one of the reasons why you shouldn't be modeling." and Vanilla looked at her daughter.
"Still making excuses...." said Cream.
"Unfortunately, Vanilla. I don't think you have set a good example for Cream by doing the one thing you forbid her from doing." Tails said. "Besides, you make it sound like Cream's going to model kinky shit that'll have perves gawking at her."
"Perhaps Vanilla is worried her daughter will steal her thunder?" Amy suggested.
Vanilla grabbed the fish and finally passed it to Rouge.  "Moving on, I went modelling today with Mrs. Hedgehog and had a fun time." she said.  "Except that 'string bikini' that had me gawked at.  But aside from that, we're allowed to have a girl's day out."
"Ah, geez..." Sonic sighed. "My mother of all people."
"Now now, Sonic. She didn't embarrass you." Tails replied.
"Don't say a word Tails." Sonic glared.
"Let's get back to the meal please." said Rouge. So the meal continued, with a long drag of silence.
 
With all the silence going on, Marine stood from her seat.  "Okay crew, it's time for a toast." she began and held her glass.  "First, I wanna give a shout out to us for kicking some serious arse against that robot.  I mean, I got really banged up in the process, but we did that bugger in big time."
"Cheers!" everyone shouted.
 
"Anyone else wanna give a toast out?" asked Marine.
"I wanna give a toast to Vanilla on wearing the skimpy swimwear that non
e of the other girls wouldn't dare wear." said Knuckles.
"That's not funny, Knucklehead." said Rouge.
"Trying to be supportive.  It takes major balls to do something you don't like or don't want to do.
 
"But we do it anyway.  Not because we want to, but sometimes... sometimes we don't have a choice." Those words hit Tails quite hard, making her lower her ears.
"So, cheers to Vanilla for having major balls." Knuckles finished.
 
So everyone toasted their glasses.  "That's very noble, Knuckles." said an embarrassed Vanilla.  "Knuckles has a point on having major balls to do something you don't want to or like to do... but there's something else too.  Having to live with things they will never wanted to live through.  I'm talking about you, Tails."
And here we go. thought Rouge.
"W-what..?" Tails questioned.
"You went through a lot a while back, something that no one wishes to go through.  Most girls would have been desolate to the point of ending it all, but you decided to tough it out.  Sure, we were here to keep your spirits up, but having the will to wake up every day and look at yourself in the mirror to face the world like the strong fox that you are is a perfect example for the rest of us girls.  So here is my toast to you for being so strong."
"Cheers to Tails, mates." said Marine.
"Yeah, to Tails." agreed Cream.
"I'll lift my glass to that." said Knuckles. And all glasses were raised to a now highly emotional fox.
"Thanks, everyone." She said.
"Well, lift up your glass, Tails.  Toast yourself for a change." said Marine.
"But I...." Tails dragged, looking at her glass.
"There you go selling yourself short again.  Enjoy the moment for a change, mate.  Don't you think you deserve it?"
"......No....because deep down I'm not as strong as you all make me out to be...." Tails confessed. "I'm not..."
"Does anyone have a definition of `strong'?" asked Blaze.
"Not a definition. It has several terms though." Amy said.
"What is Tails' definition of strong?" asked Knuckles.
"Sonic is my definition of strong..." Tails replied.
"Me, strong?" asked a confused Sonic.  "Some strength I have for running away all this time.  That's not strong, Tails...."
"No, that isn't strong." agreed Knuckles.
"But I will say this about strength.  Strength comes from the heart.  I think that's what Vanilla meant by her toast.  Being able to... and I don't mean to reopen closed wounds here...
 
"Strength is being able to endure something like being violated against your own will, feeling like the world is practically over.. but still having the guts to stand up and save the ones that matter to you, that's strength.  For having to go alone and get roughed up out of concern for others without even thinking about themselves because of love... some call that foolish, but it truly is strength.  For being able to cry... and even though you may have been told that shedding tears is weakness, expressing one's self through tears over whatever the case may be, that's strength.  And most importantly, being there for the people you love even when you know you aren't at your best and still manage to pull through.  That's strength."
"That's also what you did for us back at Club Rouge, Tails." Marine pointed out.
"Truth is Tails, you are strong.  You have to be... because strength and being strong is told by the way we move our eyes.  Our eyes also tell us that we have things that need to be said." Sonic continued.  "And I'm sure you have a lot to say, so tell us already.  You're with your crew... and no matter how embarrassing it is, we aren't going to laugh at or scorn you for it.  Right people?"
"I won't laugh." Vanilla answered.
"I won't laugh." said Blaze.
"I don't laugh much anyway." said Knuckles.
"No laughin' here, mate." said Marine.
"None from me either." said Rouge.
"Or me." said Cream.
"Amy, Tikal, what about you two?  You won't laugh at what Tails has to say, right?"
"I won't laugh." Tikal said.
"Me either." Amy said.
 
"Well Tails, the floor is yours." said Sonic.  "It's time for your speech, Tails.  Tell us what the soul yearns to say."
"Yeah Tails, let's hear it." added Rouge.  "We're all behind you."
"And no running away, it's a long swim to shore." said Marine.
 
"There's no way you'd let me go...is there?" Tails asked sadly. "I don't know what it is but every single time I want to out and say it to Sonic, I just lose my nerve. Every day for the past week I'd say, 'I'll tell him today, without a doubt.' But I was always so misled. I'd see Sonic and he'd shine me his 'hero smile' and my nerves just kick in and I just can never bring myself to say it..." Tails cried.
"I'm listening now, so tell me." said Sonic.
"It's not whether or not you are listening, Sonic...it's how you take it that worries me." Tails replied.
"An old saying says, 'Never knowing is worse than confessing when it's too late.' so tell me, already.  You've told me really personal secrets and I've stomached those."
 
Tails then opened her mouth to speak, again however her nerves kick in as she looks at her blue spiky hero. She lowers her head and silently cries a little more. "I......."
"Go on, Tails...You can do it." Tikal said reassuringly.
"I........I........." And Tails lifts her head to look at Sonic again. She lowers her ears sadly. "I'm...gonna be a mother..." She said, her hands shake quite severely as the words come out and her entire body is visibly trembling.
 
There was a silence at the table of the crew.  It was soon broken by the sound of the wind.  "That's it?  You're pregnant?" asked Knuckles.
"The news is shocking." said Blaze.
"Amy, are you okay?  You look a bit pale." asked Rouge.
No reply from the pink hedgehog.
"So, my little buddy's gonna be a mom." said Sonic.  "I should've known that when Dr. Quack mentioned seminal fluid."
"You're taking this pretty well, Sonic." said Rouge.
"I'm shocked, Rouge.  But this was nothin' to really have a cow over.  I mean, you should've seen the expression on Knuckles' face when he found about his baby brother."
Boom. There goes the crash of the pink hedgehog.
"And she lasted 26 seconds people." Rouge said. Tikal pat Tails on the shoulder.
"You see, that wasn't so bad now was it?" Tails didn't reply, but she was still shaking a little. "And, after that, despite what you say, I still agree that you're strong because despite the fact it took this long, you finally came out and said it."
"So is it a boy, or girl?" asked Sonic.
"I don't know." Tails replied, her voice trembling a little.
"I guess that hasn't come up yet."
"No. I haven't seen Dr Quack yet."
"That'll probably come later."
"So, how long are we gonna stay out here?" asked Cream.
"We still have to have dessert." said Vanilla.  "Who wants cake?"
"Me, me, I want cake!" Marine yelled.
"Me too." said Cream.
"Let's have some." said Rouge.
"M...may I be excused for a moment?" Tails asked.
"Need time for the can?" asked Vanilla.
"N-no...I just need to breathe a moment..."
"Have fun, but don't be long." said Cream.
 
And Tails stood and left to her quarters, closing the door behind her. She walked over to her bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Look at yourself you silly fox...just look how messy you are... She thought. With that, she removed her oversized clothing completely and tossed them aside, standing completely naked in her room. She took off the Teflon from her chest, allowing her breasts to once again breathe. Holding it up, she looked at it. "I don't need this anymore..." She said aloud to herself, dropping it to the floor. She walked over to the bags of clothing Honey had given her and looked through the maternity clothing she had. I wonder...
Back with the crew, Amy was still out.
"Well, that was a little eventful, wasn't it?" Tikal said.
"Decent turnout in my opinion." said Rouge.
"At least now Tails can get the full support she's always needed."
"She's always had it." said Marine.  "It's just that Tails has now figured out about the support thing."
"I hope she's okay back there." Cream said.
"Give her time.  She's finally come out about being pregnant." said Vanilla.
A groan is heard from the unconscious Amy as she begins to come round.
"Tikal, deal with her, I'll check on our fox." said Vanilla and went over to her door.  then gave three raps.
"Hello?" Tails questioned.
"Feeling better now?" Vanilla asked her.
"The doors unlocked." Tails said.
"I just wanted to check up on you for cake."
"I'd like your opinion on something first though."
"Really, on what?"
"On how I look."
Vanilla walks in on Tails to see her in one of the maternity dresses.  "You fill that one out well."
"Oh?" Tails asked. She was currently brushing her hair.
"It gives your ass a well rounded look.  Nice and firm."
Tails then blushed and looked in the mirror at a different angle. "You think?"
"You're fine, Tails.  In appearance and emotionally, you're gonna be fine."
"Feel's kinda odd to see myself with a bust though..." Tails said. "I'm wearing a 'nursing bra' that Honey gave me."
"Do you know how it works?"
"Not entirely..." Tails blushed.
"The cups detach on nursing bras, so when the time comes for your fussy baby... or when you have to, you know, fill a bottle, you can do it without having to remove it and handle your business.  Then close the cups and you're good.
 
"There are a lot of uses for bras like that."
"I see..." Tails said. "It still feels odd, I guess I got used to compressing them..." Vanilla giggles. Tails gives herself one more look over, twirls around and faces Vanilla. "Anyway, I do believe I'm good for cake, so long as no one laughs at me in this getup."
"You'll be fine."
"Should we go then?"
"Let's do that." So Tails and Vanilla head back to the group, Tails somewhat hiding behind Vanilla though.
"Okay people, let's all take a look at Tails' new look." said Vanilla and she moved away from Tails, exposing the fox to her friends. This made Tails blush quite severely, but she gave a small curtsy for show.
"Red looks nice on you." said Sonic.
"Makes you look more feminine." said Knuckles.
"Thank you." Tails blushed a little more.
"Tails fills out a red dress better than Amy." said Cream.
"Hey, that's not true." Amy snapped.
"But you look like quite the buxom wench." said Marine.  "And I mean that in a good way." Amy snarled.
"Now now. Can we just have cake and not fuss over who does what better?" Tails asked.
"Yes, let's have some cake and get back to port." said Knuckles.  "We all know that Sonic doesn't fare well if the blue beneath his feet isn't concrete."
"So, do you think you'll fare well for a sleep on the ship, Tails?" asked Marine.
"I'm not sure." Tails replied. "Maybe, but I have to admit, being on water too long makes me nauseous." Tails said.
"Fine, let's get to port, then have cake." and Marine took the wheel.
"Sorry." Tails said.
 
Marine got the Ocean Tornado back into port, then Vanilla started slicing the cake.
"The cake looks quite nice." Tails said.
"Yes it does." Tikal said.
"Amy, haven't you recovered fully yet?"
"Still trying to take in the concept..." Amy said. "Eggman said he had Sonics' 'love juice' and Tails is pregnant...so...does that mean that Sonic is the father?"
"Would that be a problem?" asked Vanilla as she cut the cake.
"YES! Of course that'd be a problem!" Amy countered without thinking. "Only I, Amy Rose, Sonics' true love, can bare his children."
"Well, sucks to be you." Tails replied.
"Here, have some cake." said Vanilla.
"I'm not hungry anymore. I lost my appetite." Amy replied.
"I wonder if there is a way to find out if your baby has a father at all, and who is if that's the case." Tikal said.
"Stop it, Amy.  Don't be mean to Tails over little things." said Vanilla as she passed a slice of cake to Tails.
"I'm not being mean. I'm jealous." Amy pouted.
"Over nothing." and Vanilla hands Amy a slice of cake.
Amy looks at her cake as Tails eats a little of hers. "Mmmn, this is delicious." Tails said with a slight blush on her cheeks.
"I'm glad you like it." Vanilla said.  "And what do you think of the cake, Amy?"
Amy in frustration takes a large bite of the cake she was given and chews it down. "It's....actually not bad at all." She said.
 
Everyone enjoys the cake... by hook or by crook and Vanilla notices Rouge observing Tails.  So she decides to take her into Blaze's private quarters.  "You know, you've been staring at Tails' chest for quite some time now." Vanilla pointed out.
"Her bust has quite the press in that dress." said Rouge.
"Is there something I should know about that?"
"Fine, I want two cups of that fox's milk."
"Really now?  And how come?"
"Examining purposes."
"And Marine wants to drink from Tails' chest.  What about the rest of it?"
"No comment..."
"Most women cook with breast milk."
"Well....."
"Relax.  Let me fill you in on what we ate."
"Okay, tell me."
"I went to a maternity store for that cake, and I looked up on the internet on motherhood for the salad.  All that alfalfa, anise seed and thistle, including the Omega-3 fatty acid... All of this is going to her breasts.  Come bed time, she's gonna be ready to let out a lot.  Get it from her then."
"Thanks... but why do this for me?"
"Not for you, I want to milk her myself... but I want to use it to cook things." and the two rejoin everyone else.
"Where did you two go?" Tails asked.
"We were having a discussion about which drinks to put into Rouge's club upon re-opening day." Vanilla answered.
"I think I'll add that one drink called Cyclone." said Rouge.
"I see." Tails replied. "Fare enough." Tails returned to her cake. Though I know you're bullshitting me. Why would you need to speak privately about something like that?
"By the way Rouge, I want you to keep the words about the chaos emerald secret." said Vanilla.
This got some attention. "Chaos emerald?" Tails questioned.
"Well, you..." said Rouge.
Vanilla sighed.  "Okay everyone, listen up.  "I was hoping to keep this quiet, but I'll share it with you.  the deal is that I've learned how to create chaos emeralds."
"What?!" Everyone yelled in surprise. This had the attention of a certain black hedgehog who'd been on the roof of the boat the whole time.
"But enough about that, I think Tails will be fine here on the boat tonight.  Enjoy the rest with the crew, and I'm sure sleeping here at the port won't hurt you for one night."
"Sure okay." Tails said. "I'm still curious though. I hope you don't mind telling me sometime."
"Maybe behind closed doors.  But for now, we'll be heading ashore and grabbing the rest of your things.  Come on, Cream."
"Yes Mother." said Cream.  "Rest well, Tails." and off the two rabbits go. Unknown to them, Shadow decides to follow by walking over building tops.
 
"Mom, can you really create chaos emeralds?" asked Cream as they walked.
"Not really." Vanilla answered.  "It was an alibi.  I do know about Shadow collecting them."
"Really now.  How many does he have?"
"From what Rouge told me, six... and I have the blue one." And Shadow lands behind them.
"In that case, would you kindly hand it over to me, and I'll be on my way." He tells her.
"I don't have it on me, Shadow." Vanilla answered.
"Then get it." Shadow narrowed his brow, showing signs of frustration.
Vanilla smiled at Shadow.  "You have to earn my chaos emerald."
"And how would I do that?" Shadow asked, his tone not changing.
"Not with force, like you've done with the one in Tails' lab."
"I had to remove that one to prevent it from being taken by other means, despite my intention to remove it without permission anyway." Shadow replied. "So, if not by force, how else?"
 
"Through resolution.  The problem with you is that your temper has gotten the better of you.  And from what has been observed, it has to do with you and Tails."
"That's none of your business."
"Then I guess you don't have the guts to earn things.  Until I've seen in my own eyes that you and Tails can resolve whatever it is that's going on with you, 'Mr. Ultimate Lifeform' will be one emerald short."
"There is nothing between me and Tails."
 
"You're right, there's nothing at all.  Just like there's nothing in your power you can do to get the last emerald.  Come on, Cream, we have shopping to do."
"Yes Mother." said Cream and the two walked off.
Shadow growls and warps in front of the two. "What exactly do you want from me?"
"Nothing, just like there's nothing going on." answered Vanilla and the two rabbits keep on walking.
Shadow was losing his patience. "What do you expect me to say, huh?"
"Cream, do you think Shadow likes his panties, tidy white or river cry blue?"
"Maybe envy green?" guessed Cream.
"Actually, my preferences are river cry blue." Shadow replied with a sly grin. "Now let's go against my better judgement and tell you that it's true something is bothering me about the whole Tails incident, then what?"
"Then you have some resolution to deal with." answered Vanilla.
"Go on."
"Some weapon.  All that power, but a bad memory..."
"You're testing my patience, woman!" Shadow growled.
"No, I'm making you earn what you usually take.  Not everything can be answered by force."
"And, again against my better judgements, I'm willing to play your silly little games to avoid having to hurt you, but you're making this incredibly difficult."
 
"Cream, run back to the ship." said Vanilla.
"Yes, Mother." said Cream and off she went.
Once Cream was out of sight, Vanilla literally rips off her usual dress, revealing that circuit print bodysuit.  "Let me remind you..." she began.  "I dropped that robot that ended up freezing your pride.  If you think you can take my emerald by force, you're welcome to fail." then Vanilla shot a blast of energy at Shadow, knocking the black hedgehog ten feet away.  However, Shadow landed on his feet.
Shadow simply walked towards Vanilla. However, he had no signs of him attempting an attack. In fact he simply stood in the same spot he was shot away from. "Allow me to explain the second reason I'm not going to take the emerald from you. Tails has enough on her plate without having to comfort Cream because I broke your spine in half." He said.
"Even with a severed spinal chord, you'll never get that last emerald by force."
Shadow simply stands there, unphased by the previous attack. "So, are we going to continue talking, or will you knock me away again?"
 
Meanwhile, back at the ship, Cream runs up on board panting.
"What's up, Cream?" Blaze asked.
"Mom and Shadow are bickering over a chaos emerald." Cream answered.
Sonic then leaps up. "Shadow's up to no good, it seems. Well, let's go have a look." He said doing a few squats, and he dashes off to the location.
 
Shadow stands in the same spot, arms folded, waiting for Vanilla's response.
"You have a lot to learn." and Vanilla took her leave. Shadow simply narrows his brow and turns to take his own leave, only to come face to face with Sonic.
"What do you want, Blue Hedgehog?"
"Vanilla can't be beaten by force, Shadow." Sonic said.  "You have to use other means."
"I'm sure she can be beaten by force. I'm just not taking that route." Shadow replied.
"Only one person was able to beat Vanilla by force and he's dead, so use other means.  It's a lot easier that way."
 
"I am the ultimate life form." Shadow said. "I'm not scared of some single mother who wears a robot like a new fashion accessory. But, like I said, I have no intention of taking that emerald by force, even if that woman is a pain, she's not my enemy and I won't make enemies with Cream and Tails for the sake of an emerald. It's just not clear to me what exactly I'm meant to do."
"Use the opposite of force." Sonic said and sped off.
"I don't know why I put up with this..." Shadow sighed and then left.
 
Back at the boat, Tails was talking to Cream.
"Sometimes I just don't have a clue what goes on in Shadow's head." she said.
"Only Maria knew that." said Cream.
"Yeah...I wonder if Shadow were a nicer person before Maria died...Would have liked to meet the 'nice' Shadow, wouldn't you?"
"Who knows." said Rouge.  "His only friend is Omega."
"Yeah, and Omega is just as emotionless as he is..." Tails sighed. "He's not even a good source to ask."
"Sorry, I'm only an associate."
"I thought you and him were a little closer than that."
"Somewhat... we keep things professional."
"Hey Blaze! Whatever happened to you chatting him up? Did you get cold feet?" Tails asked Blaze.
"I got no chance." Blaze answered.
"So much for Feline Seduction..."
"Oops." said Cream.
Tails stretches a little. "Sooo, I wonder when Vanilla will get back, there's no explosions, so there can't be a battle going on."
"It's probably over." said Rouge.
"Anyway, I think I'm heading for a sleep." Tails yawned.
"Sleep well." said Cream.
"We can figure out how Shadow ticks tomorrow. G'night." And Tails heads off to her quarters.
"We better go too, Tikal." said Knuckles.
"Indeed, Amy, you should go home as well." Tikal replied.
"Yeah, I guess you're right. See you later everyone." And off Amy goes.
"Great, I guess I'm gonna go home too." said Cream.
"I'll walk you home, said Blaze. Tikal and Knuckles take off and head back to their island.

Meanwhile, Tails had a few problems.
No way...I emptied this morning, there's no way I should be lactating yet... She thought.
Three raps came to Tails' door.  "Hey, Tails, you in your nightgown?" Rouge called out from the other side of the door.
"No, I'm half naked..." Tails replied.
"Nothing new to me." said Rouge and walked into her quarters.
Tails looks at Rouge. "What can I help you with?" she questioned.
Rouge had a devilish grin on her face.  "You're the one who needs help." said Rouge.
Tails sweat drops. "Is that so?"
"Well, you look like you're ready to burst."
"I feel like it as well..." Tails lowered her ears.
Rouge approached Tails.  "You poor girl, tricked at your own party."
"Excuse me?" Tails questioned, backing away slightly.
"I think I'll take my two cups from the source now."
"And if I refuse?"
"Refuse... you can't."
"What do you want with it anyway? You don't need two cups to analyse, so tell me the truth."
"Or I can grab those perky girls and squeeze them like they're fluffy marshmallows."
And Tails is backed into the wall. "Leave me alone, Rouge..."
"You can do this willingly, or let yourself suffer."
"You tell me what you want with it. Why should I give it to you at all?" Tails covers her own breasts with her hands, her arms crossed and hands covering nipples.
"Fine... I'll wait until you become sore from swelling."
That won't be long...Tails thought. "Get out of my room, Rouge."
"And to think, you're going... fine. Be that way, you won't be able to take all of that pressure anyway." and Rouge left Tails' room
And Tails fell to her butt, letting go off her chest and began to shake. What the hell was that all about?
 
She won't last too much longer. Thought Rouge.
Marine shows up.  "Whassup in there, luv?" she asked.
"Tails is having chest pains." Rouge answered.
"Can we help?"
"Not really.  This is something that is a curse to top heavy girls."
 
Back inside, Tails had taken the pump to her own chest and relieved the aching, filling 3 and a half containers. Okay, that amount worries me... She thought. She took two containers and stood up, putting on her pyjama top, she left the room and looked up and down, seeing the girls she walks over.
"Rouge, what the hell do you want my breast milk for?" She asked, holding the containers behind her back, out of the other girls view.
"Breast milk?" asked Marine.
"Yeah, it was before the attack on my club." Rouge explained.  "I told her that I wanted two cups of it when she started."
"Which to this point still freaks me out, and Rouge just scared the crap out of me trying to get it..." Tails added.
"I'll take it if you won't give it to Rouge." said Marine.
"What the hell, Marine?" Tails questioned. "You know, I might as well open a store and sell this crap since it's so popular with everyone..." Tails pulls the containers and passes them to Rouge. "Here, since you're so obsessed with it, just don't try and scare me into it again, that wasn't kosher..."
"I'll take those." and Marine grabbed then, removed the tops and drunk it. "Huh, that's pretty plain.  Can we inject chocolate syrup into those things?"
Tails shrugged. "Well, that was your lot Rouge." And Tails turns and heads back toward her room.
"Hey, no fair." said Rouge pursuing the fox.  "I want mine from the source, not minutes old."
"What are you implying? You want me to breast feed you?" Tails questioned.
"I wanna go first." said Marine.
"No, no... and grow up, Marine." said Rouge.
"No way, I wann
a suck those mounds, and then I'll have leverage on Cream."
No you won't... Thought Tails. "So what do you want then, Rouge?"
"I just want my two cups from the source and analyze it." Rouge answered.
"Two fresh containers just went into Marine." Tails asked.
 
"Come on." and Rouge takes Tails into her quarters, locks the door and addresses the fox again.  "Besides, you mentioned before the boat that this would make us even."
"Until you scared the shit out of me..."
"You know you'll be milking yourself for most of the night."
"What?!"
"Probably until 2 a.m. if I had to guess.  You'll swell up as the days go by..." Rouge giggled.  "And judging by that chest of yours, your milk will be giving you pain again."
"God damn it." Tails cursed.
"So, are you ready to do this the easy way, or do you wanna be stubborn?"
"Well, if pumping isn't what you want, then what?" Tails asked.
"Simple.... turn around and lean against the drawer." Tails lifts an eyebrow, but gives in and does as she's told, turning her back to Rouge and leaning against the drawer.
Rouge walks behind the fox with a smile on her brow.  "Now, let's deal with that torso."
Tails gulps worriedly, unknowing what the bat has planned for her.
Fun time. thought Rouge and grabbed Tails' breasts.  "Now for my portion."
"What exactly are you planning?" Tails asked with a blush in her cheeks.
"First, a massage, then comes the 'payout' so to speak.  But don't worry, I'll be as gentle to you as possible."
"I hope this doesn't take long, this isn't exactly emotionally comfortable..." Tails replied.
"We'll see."
 
Rouge began to work her hands across Tails' torso.  For someone who used teflon to look flat, she has some very soft girls. thought Rouge as she made sure her fingers circled Tails' nipples.  Afterwards, she stimulated the fox so that the milk flow was felt in the fox.  "Anything yet?" Rouge asked.
"Yes, incredibly embarrassing..." Tails replied, though she cooed slightly as her nipples were rather sensitive to Rouge's touch, not to mention the overall feel she got from the massage.
"Eventually, you'll start feeling the swelling peak.  When that happens, tell me."
"The swelling peak?" Tails cooed a little more. "You mean like it's about to burst out or something?"
"To the point when it becomes borderline unbearable." and Rouge continued padding Tails' breasts.
"Could you...stop? My legs are getting weak..." Tails cooed.
"If you're about to get off, then get off." Rouge said as she continued to pad Tails' breasts.  "Let me know when you can't stand it in your breasts anymore."
"I'm not gonna get off...." Tails retorted. "And you're almost there..."
"So be it..." and Rouge continued padding Tails.
 
After a few more minutes, Tails was finally at borderline unbearable. "Okay, I can't stand it any longer..." She told Rouge.
"Good, that wasn't so long." said Rouge and she began pinching Tails' nipples.  "This may seem cruel by your personal opinion, but this works... but there's also the other way too."
"Wh-what are you doing?" Tails asked.
"Milking you of course... in a similar way that your baby will nurse from you."  Rouge removed on of her hands to grab a nearby dish and slid it in front of Tails' swollen chest.  Then she went back to pinching the exposed nipple.
It's... too... much... Tails thought and felt it all in her chest.  Eventually, the fox's breasts flooded her milk out.  Rouge made sure things went well, but the dish filled rather quickly.  "Okay, pinch your nipples for a moment." the bat told Tails.
"O... okay." said Tails and did as instructed.
Rouge went to collect a tub which had measuring bars on the side, then emptied the dish into it.  Afterwards, placed the dish in front of Tails again.  "Can I let go now..." Tails said in a whimpering tone.
"Go ahead." said Rouge.
Tails released herself and let her chest spill into the dish again.  Once again, it filled up quickly and Tails actually pinched herself on her own.  "That's interesting." said Rouge as she took the dish.  "You're going through with this peacefully."
"Let's just say it's better than being swollen to the point where I'm going mad." said Tails.
Rouge emptied the dish and placed it in front of the fox again and the process continued.  A third dish gave Rouge her two cups, but she placed the dish in front of Tails again.
 
Tails sighed and let her breasts drain into the dish.  At least I'm giving Rouge her share.  She probably won't bug me anymore after I do this. she thought.
"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" asked Rouge.
"It was," Tails answered, "but now it won't stop."
"Perhaps I should get Marine..."
"Not funny, make it stop!"
"But you should... fine, turn around."
Tails turned around and noticed that Rouge had a syringe in her hand.  "Please tell me that's coagulate." she said.
"Not really, but it'll help." Rouge answered.
"How so?" Tails asked.
"The second way is somewhat risky, but it works.  And unfortunately, it involves the needle."
"Risky how?"
Rouge took a breath.  "This needle is going into those girls of yours.  Not the same one, but a second one for the other breast."
Tails narrows her eyes. "I'm so going to get back pay for this, Rouge..."
"This is something that women do when they have excess lactation.  And besides, Vanilla was the one that made sure everything you ate went to your breasts.  Now, you can release your nipples and drain out for the night, or you can take this needle and 'damn the river' so to speak."
 
"Again, what does the risk involve?" Tails asked. "Other than poking more leak holes?"
"No leak holes, it'll just get you to stop.  Then you can decide whether or not the milk in the dish can go down Marine's throat."
"I thought you wanted it. Make up your mind." Tails replied.
"Fine, I'll take what's in the dish too.  So, do you wanna flood out, or stop flooding?"
"I want to sleep tonight, so make it stop..." Tails retorted.
"Okay, hold still, because these are going straight in." Rouge approached Tails with the syringe, then inserted the needle straight into the centre to Tails' right nipple.
 
Tails twitched and yelped in pain, but tried to keep still.
"Sensitive as usual, but the pain is only an optical response.  You aren't really having it." Rouge assured Tails.  "You see, our breasts are composed of fat as you know.  In actuality, you aren't really feeling this." Rouge began to pull on the syringe's plunger, drawing milk from Tails' right breast.  "See, no blood at all.  Shocking, isn't it?"
"That makes no sense at all..." Tails replied.
"So you didn't feel this milk leave your body?"
"Okay, I'm staying quiet. I'll stick to my mind running on machines rather than things I didn't bother looking into..."
"Hold still, otherwise the needle will get stuck."
Tails keeps as still as she can. "Don't take too long."
"Right." and Rouge slowly began to withdraw the syringe.  It took twenty seconds, but the needle was funny removed and Rouge gave a quick pinch to Tails' nipple.  She held it for five seconds, released, and nothing left her breast.  "Well there you go." said Rouge.  "Now for the other one.  Ready?"
"Yes, get it over with..." Tails sighed. Rouge took the first syringe and placed it in a biohazard bag, then took the closed vial of milk and put it away.  A second syringe was taken out and the same thing happened to Tails' left nipple.
"So, what if you have a boy?" Rouge decided to make small talk.
"Huh? I don't know. I haven't thought about it..." Tails replied.
Rouge pulls the plunger, withdrawing milk from Tails' left breast.  "Can you feel the milk leaving your body?"
"Not really..." Tails said.
"I see." and Rouge slowly withdraws the syringe.  "Well, hopefully you'll think of a nice boy's name." and Rouge followed the same procedure with Tails' left nipple as she did with the right.  "And this one goes to the doctor."
"Yeah, okay..." Tails replied. "I should see him soon."
"He'll probably call you in for a routine check-up." and Rouge drinks the milk in the dish.  "Huh, Marine was right... this does taste plain."
"Well, good." Tails pouted. "Because it's not for you guys anyway."
"I see.  Well, thanks for your share and rest soundly." then Rouge left Tails' quarters
Tails yawns. Nasty...My milk is not for them. She thought. I'm gonna go to sleep...I'm too tired... And Tails walks over to her bed and gets in before covering herself up to sleep.
 
As Tails down to sleep in her quarters, she puts the past few weeks behind her.  A lot has happened during this couple of weeks and finally has a bit of closure.  The fox knows she has a long way to go as far as pregnancy woes concern, but at least our heroine has found the much needed support from friends... and unexpected help alike.  The rest of Tails' third week went "well" to say the least.  She had a few more lactic situations, but they were handled even better than usual and Tails isn't crying as much.  Amy still hasn't gotten over things and we know that Tails' thoughts about motherhood still have worries, but she has found a bit of closure.
 
What kind of mother will I become?  I sure hope that things turn out well for me.