Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Megamorph ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It's 9 a.m. and Tails finally woke up from her sleep.  She yawned and finally took to her feet.  As she rubbed her eyes, Tails came across the closet door, which was a full mirror.  Her baby bump was in now and nothing was going to be able to conceal how much her first born has grown.  Tails rubs her bump in a sense of admiring how her body has become.  At least I don't have to worry about hiding things. She thought and yawned a second time.  Three raps came to her door.  "Hey Tails, you awake yet?"
Tails heard Sonics' voice from the other side of the door.  "Yeah, somewhat." she answered.
"Well come on out when you're mobile enough, breakfast is up..."
Tails managed to throw on a robe that she received from Honey and tied it up.  Wow, this thing really is suited for mothers. She thought.  I guess Honey's gifts really do come in handy.  Tails put on matching slippers then headed out of her room and walked into the kitchen.  Tails was used to two things being at Sonics' pad: The great view of the sea since this house was on the beach; not having to worry about waking up at early parts of the morning to grab grub.  Since she's been staying with Sonic during her term, Tails managed to get in a few heart-to-hearts with her "brother" since the whole finding out ordeal and now things are much calmer for the two of them.  It was still going to be a long way to be "back to normal", but at least Tail still had Sonics' shoulder to lean on.  "Nice robe." said Sonic as he sat and ate.
"Thanks, Sonic." said Tails.
"You're getting pretty big, can you see your feet?"
"Just my toes.  And don't remind me about getting big." and Tails sits at the table.
"Sorry.  A part of me still can't believe you're pregnant.  I mean, I thought you would get that way, but I figured you'd have some girl like Cream with the belly."
"Hardy har har..." and Tails grabbed the pancakes.
"Hey, save some for me."
"Save some...."
"Relax, I'm just kidding."
"Well don't joke about this..."
"Then smile already.  Quit waking up all glum on me."
"My mood swings are something you gotta deal with, Sonic." Tails grinned slyly.
"I'm just trying to figure out how you'll be getting around.  I mean, you probably won't be able to fly from this point on."
"There are other means of me getting around."
"Like walking."
"Exactly."
"Anyway, what exactly do you plan on doing today?"
"I haven't thought about it." Tails replied, taking her share of pancakes and sending the rest to Sonic, before heading to eat.
 
Sonic giggled and grabbed the remote, then turned on the TV.  A few boring commercials and even a channel of soft-core porn was glimpsed at, then the channel was set on the news.  "It's going to be another nice day today without a cloud in the sky and temperatures will be in the low to mid 70s.  Not too bad of a day for a walk." said the meteorologist.
"Thank you Patty." said the anchorman.  "We've just come across some breaking news from an anonymous tipster.  Apparently, someone has found actual proof that the beloved hero of Station Square Miles Prower, or known to the public as Tails is actually a female fox."
 
Sonic managed to grab Tails, catching the fox as she fell from her seat.
"Tails, are you okay?" Sonic asked. Tails eyes were wide as she watched the screen.
"Bu...But who'd....who'd do this to me?" She asked, her voice was quiet as she spoke the words.
 
"Tails is actually a girl?" asked the anchorwoman.
"That's what the tipster has pointed out." answered the anchorman.  "But I guess that person is trying to catch attention for a cruel joke.  This headline was posted the three paper company editors including the Station Square Daily.  We had a correspondent talk with these papers and all of them agree...  It's simply a waste of time and the headlines were shredded."
"Shredded?"
"Yes.  And on a somewhat similar note, fashion diva Ms. Honey has announced the production of her new maternity line anagrammed OBGYN.  And if viewers recalled that during the fashion show last week, Ms. Honey pointed out an anxiously scared Tails fan look-a-like Miley Inari from Radical City during the end of the fashion show.  Since the news was emailed about the highlights of that show, we all think this hoax to be humorous."
"That's right.  And if that tipster can hear me today as I say this on the news, shame on you for making a nervous pregnant girl stress out for no reason."
"That apparently is the comment from the editors of those papers, who managed to watch the fashion show.  We also got a response from the real Tails in regards to the incident as he called earlier this morning."
"I honestly didn't know about my own personal fan club, and I really didn't know that I had such a dedicated fan to boot.  I've been laying low after the attack on my workshop in a hidden lab on a remote island.  Miley, keep up the faith and stay strong.  Your baby is depending on you." said the recorded message.
"Strong words from a strong hero." said the anchorwoman.  "We'll be back with sports."
 
Sonic turns off the television set.  "Well, at least people still think you're a guy." said Sonic.  "They also think you're actually your look-a-like fan Miley Inari."
Tails stood. "Excuse me..." She said, before she retreated to her room and locked herself inside.
Sonic went to Tails' door.  "Tails, come on, don't let this get to you.  You heard the news lady; some idiot just wants to stress you out.  Everyone believes that you are Miley Inari.  Or are you taking your prescriptions?  If this is the prescription thing, then forget about what I just said." No comment came from Tails. "Look, don't let this ruin breakfast.  Remember about that-" Before Sonic could finish speaking, he heard four raps at his door.  The blue hedgehog sighed, "Be right back, Tails." and he went to answer the door.
 
The sounds of footsteps could be heard, followed by the opening of a door, the closing of a door, another brief silence and the footsteps approaching her door.  "Open the door, 'Miley'. There's no running away from your doctor." Click. The door was clearly unlocked, but Tails didn't open it. She'd gone back and sat on her bed.
"You can come in, if you want to..." She spoke out.
"Get out here, young lady." said Dr. Quack.  "You can run from the media, the fans, the admirers and the gawkers, but there's no running away from your doctor."
It was a long delay, but eventually Tails opened the door.
 
After the initial "dispute", Sonic and Tails went into the living room and had their check-up with Doctor Quack.  "Good health as always, Sonic." Dr. Quack said as he finished checking the hedgehog.
"What did you expect?" asked Sonic.
"Honestly, a few cramps and muscle strains."
Sonic almost fell over from the response.  "Nice one, doc."
"Now for our fox." and Dr. Quack walked over to the couch where she sat.  "Vanilla told me about that meal you had on the Ocean Tornado.  I guess it's safe to say that you're eating enough."
"And generally the healthier things." Tails replied.
"Good.  Now lay back and let's take a look at the belly of yours."
Tails does as she's ordered and careful lies on her back, spread on the couch. "Okay."
"How did you know about Tails being Miley, Dr. Quack?" asked Sonic.
"Are you kidding me?  Elizabeth is still mad at that." answered Dr. Quack.  "Before the fashion show interrupted our mood, the wife and I were watching Pussy N Boots on the tube."
Sonic fell over backwards after hearing this response.  "I didn't know you watched porn in your off hours."
"I don't, Elizabeth was watching it I caught her in the midst of...  Anyway, you are bigger than I thought you would be at this time, Tails."
"Really?" Tails questioned.
"Bigger than your mother was at this time."
"I see. Is that bad?" Tails asked.
"Of course not, Tails.  That just means you'll have a healthy baby."
"You are eating for more than yourself." added Sonic.
"That reminds me, have you had any odd cravings?"
"How do you mean by 'odd'?" Tails asked.
"Stuff that regular people wouldn't normally eat." Dr. Quack answered.  "When Elizabeth was carrying our first egg, she ate weird stuff like salads that were-"
"Salads aren't weird, doc." Sonic cut off.
"When a woman uses chocolate syrup on a vegetable salad in place of dressing, I call that weird."
"I might say yes then..." Tails blushed slightly.
"Do any foods taste weird?" asked Sonic.
"I haven't really noticed." Tails replied.
"I see." said Dr. Quack.  "Okay, now for the fun part.  Since you're this big, I might as well jelly your belly."
"Sonogram?" Tails questioned.
"Yup, might as well."
Tails seemed to perk Slightly. "How exciting." She said.
"Did my mom have mood swings like this?" asked Sonic.
"Sometimes, but she was mostly pissed due to all the prenatal spin
-dashing you did." answered Dr. Quack.
"Ha, ha, doc."
"Your mother wasn't laughing." and jelly was administered to Tails' belly.
 
"That's cold..." Tails said.
"It has to be." said Dr. Quack.
"So where is this sonogram anyway?" asked Sonic.
"In my bag, o
f course.  And make sure that-"
"Too late." and S
onic set the portable sonogram on the coffee table.
"Maybe if you're done running around, you can go into the medical field."
"Pass.  I like the freedom of being able to go wherever I wish."
Tails reaches and presses the jelly slightly. "What is this made of anyway?" She asked.
"Nothing edible." Dr. Quack answered as he applied jelly to the area that Tails messed with.  "Now, let's take a look at your foetus."
Sonic got behind the couch.  "Looks like I get to see what you're having first." he said.
Tails played with the bit of jelly she got between her index finger and thumb. "Funny coincidence that." She said.
Dr. Quack turned on the sonogram.  "Well, this is it, kid." said Dr. Quack as he took the wand.  "Are you ready for the first pictures of what you will be having?"
"Yeah." Tails replied with a smile.
I can't believe I'm witnessing this moment before Amy.  She's gonna be pissed about this and I don't care. thought Sonic.
"Okay 'Mom', let's see your bundle of joy." said Dr. Quack and applied the wand to Tails' belly.
The wand was applied and instantly, an object was on the screen.  "What is that?" asked Sonic.
"I believe a tail." answered Dr. Quack.  "Well, someone's sonogram shy..."
Everyone shares a giggle and the wand is moved around Tails.  A lot of movement was going on inside, but it finally settled and the three got a clear view.... somewhat.  "How lovely, someone is mooning us." said Dr. Quack. Tails let out a laugh.
"Well, at least we know that this kid is taking after 'mommy dearest here.' as we can plainly see by those twin tails." said Sonic as he rubbed Tails on the head.
Dr. Quack moved the wand down slightly.  "And look at that people, it's a girl." he said.
"A...girl? I've got a daughter?" Tails questioned.
"Just what are we looking at here?" asked Sonic.
"The crotch of the baby." answered Dr. Quack.  "There's no pole here and... o-kay, that's something."
"Huh? What?" Tails asked, slightly concerned.
"Looks swollen." said Sonic.
"Nothing serious," Dr. Quack assures Tails, "it's just your daughter's erection." Sonic falls backwards. Tails nearly fell o
ff the couch, if it wasn't for Quack.
"You know, Rouge has told me about you falling so much and I advise against that from here on out." said Dr. Quack.
"You advised it before..." Tails said as she got comfy again.
"Well you obviously forgotten, so I'll use this as a reminder." said Dr. Quack.
"Anyway. Erection?" Sonic questioned.
 
"That's right, you're used to having a guy's erection." and Dr. Quack removed the wand.  "A girl's erection happens mostly due to the swelling of the labia, which is what happened with your daughter in this case.  Nothing to worry about.  The first erections of life usually happen in the womb.  And sometimes, babies are born with erections."
"That's kinda weird..." Tails sweat-dropped.
"My son was born with one, and Sonic was too.  But his went down after a while."
"TMI doc." said an embarrassed Sonic.
"Oh come on, it isn't that bad.  Remember that one instant back in the day..." and dr. quack trailed off from saying any further words.
 
"There is something else Rouge helped me with." Dr. Quack continued.  "She managed to give me a vial of your breast milk, Tails."
"I wondered where that went..." Tails uttered.
"Well, after Rouge gave me a vial, I took some and examined it under a microscope and found quite a shocking bit of news."
"Uhh....What?" Tails was getting concerned again.
"You mean shocking bit of information, doc." corrected Sonic.
"Right, information." said Dr. Quack.  "In any case, your milk has chaos energy in it, Tails.  Rouge doesn't know what it means, but I think there's more to what you lactate than vital nutrients."
"Chaos energy?"
"Yes, chaos energy.  The same kind of energy found in the chaos emeralds."
Sonic was now on his feet.  "Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that the same type of energy in the chaos emeralds is in Tails' breast milk?" he asked.
"Yes."
"I know what Chaos energy is, what I don't know is why I'd be generating it in my boobs." Tails said.
 
"Neither do I, but Rouge believes that it had something to do with that Chimera crap." said Dr. Quack.
"So to make layman of this situation, Tails' breasts are chaos emeralds?" asked Sonic.
"No, but her breast milk can be treated like a liquid form of the sort." answered Dr. Quack.  "So in other words, Tails just might be a living, breathing, chaos emerald...  At least that's what Rouge thinks.  I say it's poppycock,
but I predict that your milk may be able to create chaos emeralds if it's crystallized."
"Oh god..." Tails rubbed her head. "So, I'm pregnant with an experiment and I might be able to create emeralds forged by gods..."
"Hey, you will not think of your daughter as an experiment!" Sonic scolded Tails.
"Agreed." said Dr. Quack.  "Especially since these conclusions haven't been proven."
Tails lowers her ears. "I wonder if it's possible to find out if there is a father to this baby."
"Not until after you give birth."
 
"I keep having horrible dreams..." Tails said. "Frequent every..4 or 5 days."
"Like what?" ask Sonic and Dr. Quack
"Well, it varies. One of them, I have a painful and gory birth, and give birth...." And she gulps slightly. "To a baby Eggman..."
"You know, Robotnik Jr. probably ceased functioning years ago." said Sonic.  "And since Eggman's not a fox, your daughter will look nothing like him."
"Thankfully, that dream was just proven wrong." Tails said. "Another dream is also wrong, since it's about him raping me to 'fertilise the experimental egg.' Can't be true because it wasn't an egg and I'm already pregnant."
"By the way, you wouldn't happen to have that sample of breast milk still, would you?" asked Sonic.
"Yeah, I still have it, but it isn't the same anymore." Dr. Quack answered.
"Why are you so curious Sonic?" Tails asked.
"Eh, just wondering... Marine actually drank some and said she wanted to inject chocolate syrup in your tits." Sonic answered.
"I still have to give her a check-up from that reason alone." said Dr. Quack.
"What happened to that milk sample?" asked Sonic.
"It actually changed colo
ur."
"I see." Tails said. "Doc, question. What are the chances that....Eggman....you know...used his own 'sample' to make the seminal fluid?"
"That... is a horrible thing to picture." said Dr. Quack disdainfully.
"His old ass excuse for sperm... yeah right." said Sonic.
"Well...imagine how I feel." Tails said. "That's the 3rd damn dream..."
"Why did you want Tails milk anyway?" asked Dr. Quack.
"Like I said, I was just wondering.  Most women will cook a pregnant mother's breast milk and consume it to increase their..... Fertility..." and Sonic trailed off.
"Ya think Rouge wants to get pregnant then?" Tails asked with curiosity. "Taking 2 cups worth of my milk seems a little too much for simply examining."
"She did drink some." said Dr. Quack.  "Anyway, I'm headed to the docks to give Marine and Rouge a check-up from consuming your breast milk.  So if you two are ready to go..."
"One more question." Tails said. "Is it common for pregnant women to have constant...sex dreams?"
 
Dr. Quack looked at Sonic.  "Tell me you didn't." said Dr. Quack.
"Of course not, Amy will kill me." said Sonic.
"I guess we can look at you on the inside before we can go, Tails."
"What? What's the problem?" Tails questioned.
"Nothing." Dr. Quack answered as he cleared the jelly off of Tails.  "If you want, I can check your insides to see how you're healing before we go."
Tails blushed. "I wouldn't be comfortable about that outside of your hospital...or in front of Sonic."
Sonic shook his head.  "Fine, let's put this away and take out the forceps.  Then afterwards, I'll give Sonic a rubber and he can bless your insides."
Tails blushed furiously before she stood and walked away from Dr. Quack and Sonic, heading toward her room. "That's not funny!" She yelled at Dr. Quack. "But since it's all just a joke to you, then go and see your next patients alone!" And Tails went back to her room, slammed the door shut and made sure it was locked.
"Wasn't she the one who asked about pregnancy sex?" asked Sonic.
"Yes." Dr. Quack answered.  "I'll pick the lock and then we'll drag her out kicking and screaming."
 
*
 
"So, do you girls think Tails should get a baby shower?" asked Vanilla.
"Definitely." Tikal said.
"I wonder what to get her." said Cream.
"I still can't believe she's pregnant. And why was I the last to know?!" Amy moaned.
"You weren't the last to know." said Vanilla.  "We were told at the exact same time... er, you were.  I guessed early."
"Then how come you guys went as surprised as Myself, Sonic and Knuckles?" Amy questioned. "I didn't see any reactions from you guys at all."
"Despite my heritage as the daughter of a chief, I once trained as a nurse, so it's not all that surprising to me." Tikal lied.
"I agreed to keep from fainting to support Tails." Cream answered.  "And what's with you being all mad at Tails all of a sudden?"
"I'm not mad." Amy replied. "I just always assumed out of us girls that I'd be the first one baring children. And suddenly a boy becomes a girl and then slaps that idea in my face. Not of her choice, naturally. But I..."
"You're seriously that jealous of Tails?" Tikal asked. "I mean...seriously, would you
really want to bare children the way she's being forced to?"
"And what about Dexter, doesn't he want children?" asked Cream.
"Dexter was just a made up boyfriend to make Sonic jealous." Amy said.
"Which I heard failed miserably." Tikal shot at Amy.
"So you're jealous because Tails is the first mother?" asked Vanilla.
"A little..." Amy replied. "That and the chances it could be Sonics' too..."
 
"Now I doubt Sonic could father Tails' baby." said Cream.  "I mean, those two were very close and if that's the case, he probably would've been giving it to Tails."
"No, you don't understand. Right before Eggman's sick plot, he told me he was 'trying to help me' because he had Sonics' 'love juice.' So...you know..." Amy explained.
"Eggman has tricked you a lot, Amy.  So you wanna start believing stuff now?" asked Cream.
"I'm still not counting it out as a possibility. Something or someone has to father that child, you know."
"I think that's enough of that. Who cares what the father is? We are meant to be supporting Tails in her time of need and you're failing to have any insight but your own selfish greed." Tikal scolded Amy.
"And besides, I'm sure Tails will want a DNA test after the baby's born." added Vanilla.
"Oh, I had a funny experience the other day." Tikal said.
"Like what?" asked Cream.
"Well, you see. I was wondering through Mushroom Hill on Angel Island, for obvious reasons, Mushrooms. And I saw Shadow." Tikal explained.
"Go on."
 
"Well, I approached him and he was muttering something. I couldn't help but be curious, but knowing Shadow, he'd look at me, go 'humph' and warp away. So, I hid away and listened to him."
"What did he rant about?"
"About Tails." Tikal said. "He mentioned something about a 'trial' that was given to him by Vanilla, but he wasn't sure what he was meant to do and some of the things he mentioned were odd. Like his curiosity as to why he's suddenly began caring so much when he gave that up and why the whole issue makes him so mad." She continued. "But, I am curious. What did you give him as a trial, Vanilla?"
"I want him to resolve things with Tails." Vanilla answered.
"I didn't know they were fighting..."
"Me either, resolve what?" Amy asked.
"Resolution doesn't always denote fighting." said Vanilla.
"What else is to resolve?" Tikal asked.
"Shadow thinks he can force things, but like I told him, he must use the opposite of force."
"So...you mean when he took the emerald from Tails place?"
 
"I'm confused. Shadow has to...return that emerald?" Amy asked.
"No, returning the emerald has nothing to do with the resolution." Vanilla answered.
"So, what's he gotta do? Suck up to Tails?"
"No, resolve things with Tails."
"Yeah, yeah, you're like a broken record. I'm still not getting it. How does he 'resolve' things when there's nothing to resolve?"
"There is much for them to resolve, you just don't see it."
"Something tells me that you're not going to say, either."
"No you can't help Shadow resolve things with Tails."
"Why would I wanna help that arrogant prick do anything?" Amy pouted.
"Looks like you may need to resolve things with Shadow and with Tails."
"I don't gotta resolve nothin'." Amy said. "I got no qualms with Tails and there's no way I'd want to resolve anything with Shadow even if there was something to resolve."
 
"Fine, I'll just keep this satin dress until Cream can wear it."
"Hey! Don't try and blackmail me with a dress, I'm not that easy!" Amy got angry.
"It was that one satin dress you've had your eyes on for months, but didn't have the money for... I guess you don't want it anymore... or maybe you found a cheaper knockoff."
"And let's say I can't resolve anything with Shadow cause he's a dickhead, what then?" Amy countered.
"Suck his dickhead." Vanilla joked and stuck out her tongue.
"Okay, no way. I'm not sucking Shadow off for all the dresses in the world!" Amy was really agitated this part. "How dare you test my loyalty to Sonic?!"
"You fell for that joke hook, line and stinker." said Cream.  "Besides, you can always pretend that it's Sonic."
"Alright, Get out! Out! All of you!" Amy roared.
"Geez, take a chill pill..." Tikal sweat dropped.
"Cream, apologize to Amy." said Vanilla.
"Yes mother." said Cream.  "Amy, I'm sorry that I made fun of your love life."
"You're forgiven...But I still want you all to get out of my house." Amy replied.
"Fine, I'm leaving." said Vanilla.  "Cream, let's go and check on Rouge."
"Yes mother." said Cream.
"And while we're at it, look at some baby things for Tails."
 
Before the rabbits leave however, Amy turns to Tikal.
"That includes you." She said.
"Wait, but I didn't say any-..."
"I said, get out."
"You know what, fine, you can head off and masturbate furiously to Sonic since you're so love-sick about him that you can't take a simple joke and take it out on people who didn't do anything. It's not like Sonic would go for you anyway." Whap! Amy's hand went right across Tikal's face.
Vanilla leave Amy's appartment quickly and head for the stairs.  "By the way Cream, you're grounded." said Vanilla.
"But you started it." whined Cream.
"Are we going for two weeks?"
"No ma'am."
 
The girls reached the bottom of the stairs when they heard a nasty crashing sound and what sounded like wood breaking.
"What was that?" asked Cream.
"We better go and find out." answered Vanilla.
 
The girls head back up the stairs to see Amy panting as her coffee table was completely destroyed and Tikal in the middle of it.