Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Megamorph ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(((A/N's: Before this story goes on, the authors want to take the time out to clear up a matter regarding Tails previously (it somehow wasn't added to composition while tired, oops).  That portion of the story wasn't meant to offend or scare any readers away, but it's just one of the reasons about the current story rating.  Trust us, we'll try not to disturb people come time for the birthing scene.)))
 
Vanilla runs in and quickly checks on Tikal, who was face down in the debris of the destroyed coffee table. Cream on the other hand ran in and pulled the angry Amy away from the two before giving her a quick and hard 'snap me out of it' slap to the face, which did bring Amy to her senses.
"What the hell have you done?!" Cream yelled at Amy.
"Wha? I...but...She was gonna attack me, so I fought back." Amy replied, rubbing her cheek.
"Tikal, speak to me. Are you okay?" Vanilla asked as she assisted the hurt echidna. Tikal simply gave a dazed moan. Vanilla then checked her over, making sure she wasn't pierced by any sharp wood debris. After checking she was okay, Tikal was lifted onto Vanilla's back and she turned to Cream. "Let's go Cream, leave Amy here and let her think about what she's done." Vanilla ordered as she left the room. Cream walked to the door and turned to Amy, shaking her head a little before she left and closed it behind her.
 
*

Sonic and Dr. Quack managed to carry Tails' kicking and screaming frame down the beach.  Neither of them were happy, but things had to be done.  Despite all of her squirming, Tails was carried off without having to worry about falling or straining herself.
After a while Tails had calmed down however, having worn herself out. She still wasn't happy herself, but eventually was let go and followed obediently. "You know you could have at LEAST forced me into decent clothing..." She moaned.
"Feel free to remove the robe and walk around like usual." said Dr. Quack.
"Not happening." Tails replied.
"By the way, you still didn't get your insides blessed."
Tails stopped and turned around. "I'm going back..." She said.
"I guess she wants to be carried the whole way." Dr. Quack shrugged.
"Eh, why not?  I don't have any plans today." said Sonic.
"Let's go and grab her then."
 
As they went to grab Tails, she managed to evade the first attempt. "I want some clothes! I'm not going to be seen in this! And you completely took my question the wrong way!" She yelled at them.
"Than what did you mean?" asked Sonic.
"I asked if it was common for pregnant girls to have sex DREAMS. You know, they're the little spiral of adventure that your subconscious sends you through in your sleep. I didn't ask anything about having sex whilst pregnant!" Tails replied.
"Dreams are only as real as they are manifested in reality." said Dr. Quack.  "Sometimes, pregnant women want sex because they haven't had it, haven't had it in a while, or if it's prescribed by the doctor to induce labour."
"Well, thanks for clearing that up. Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going to get some decent clothes." And Tails continued on back toward the house.
"You got two minutes!" Sonic shouted.
"Yeah right, as if you'll wait that long." Tails retorted.
Sonic and Dr. Quack watch Tails enter the house.  "You know, I just now noticed this." said Sonic.
"What's that?" asked Dr. Quack.
"Tails has a nice ass."
 
Tails went to her room and took off the robe she was wearing and walked around, picking up bits and pieces she felt like wearing. She'd picked out a blue maternity dress and a red jumper. She picked out a maternity bra and some underwear and put them on, before she put on her dress and then the jumper, despite the clash of colours, she looked okay. She slipped on her favourite shoes and pulled her tails out of the hole she cut in the dress and then gave them a quick brush. She then brushed her hair and neatened it. By this time, the 2 minutes she was granted were up, but she didn't worry too much and moved into the bathroom. Here she made sure that her teeth were as white as they should be and that there wasn't anything that people would notice on her face. She gave her face a quick wash and sighed, letting the water drip from her snout into the sink. Those boys...I can't believe they'd embarrass me like that. Thank god no one was around or I'd...I'd have made sure they were sorry for it... she thought. Tails left the bathroom upon drying her face and headed out the door, making sure it was all locked up. She headed on back over.
"Perhaps you should give her a playful slap on the backside then?" Dr Quack joked whilst she was out of hearing range.
"Nah, we're too close for that." Sonic answered.
"So what if you were the one in her little sex dream.  Then what?" and Dr. Quack smirked.
"A lot of girls have sexual fantasies about me.  Mostly Amy, but a lot do."
"And if Tails really does want to have sex with you, then what?"
"Then... then...  You know, I haven't really thought of that."
"Well think about it, because you never know, she might ask for it."

Tails reached the two. "What're you babbling about? You're still mocking me on my little question, aren't you?" She narrowed her eyes.
"Nope, we were just discussing whether or not to let you fly around." said Sonic.
"Oh, well, I'd probably not anyway." Tails replied.
"You probably can't, seeing as you'll be weighed down."
"And due to that, I get tired quicker than I used to." Tails said. "So it'd be bad if I were a bit too high to call safe and felt too tired to keep flying."
"Well, let's get to Rouge and the Ocean Tornado." said Dr. Quack.
 
After some walking, Tails let out a sharp yawn and stretched her arms. "Hey, Sonic, what's for dinner later? Any ideas?"
"Polish sausage?" asked Sonic.
"Hmm...maybe." Tails replied.
"Could try including some Mexican BBQ Sauce, perhaps..." Tails went into thought.
"Or two baked potatoes." offered Dr. Quack.
"Maybe. What about Lamb Couscous?" Tails asked.
"Couscous?  I remember you making that for Cream once." said Sonic.
"Yeah, haven't had it in some time." And the cravings begin. Thought Dr. Quack. "I'd go for a bit of lamb." Tails continued. "Would you like that? Or are you sticking with Polish sausages and spuds?"
"I'm trying not to get hungry." said Sonic. Or in the mood. Dr. Quack joked mentally.
"Oh...sorry." Tails said, lowering her ears.
"Hey, I guess you did get cut off from the meal." said Sonic.
"What do you mean?"
"After that news crap, you didn't get to finish the pancakes and scrambled eggs."
"It put me off eating..."
"Well, we can grab a burger on the way." said Dr. Quack.
"I can live with that." Tails said. She rubbed her belly a little. "I'm sure she won't complain."
"So I guess I should start buying pink booties then?" asked Sonic.
"If you feel you need to. But, I didn't know you liked to wear that sort of thing." Tails teased.
"Too small for me."
"Anyway, I'm wondering, did you print any pictures of my baby, or do I have to wait until the next sonogram?" Tails asked Dr Quack.
"I did," Dr. Quack answered, "and we'll look them over on the way."
Tails smiled. "Okay."
 
*

The three finally got to the docks and were headed to the Ocean Tornado.  The burgers were fine, but it seemed that Tails ended up eating more than just one.  "Man, you really can put it away." said Sonic.
"Hey, you try eating for two and see how much you'd put away." Tails retorted, opening her 4th burger from its packaging.
"I guess Sonic has lost to 'the challenge' for a change." said Dr. Quack.
"Preg
go's have an unfair advantage." Sonic pouted.
"All's fare in love and war. What was it again? 'Win by any means necessary' you said?" Tails countered.
"That's what you get for using the MILF card." joked Dr. Quack.
"Do you even know what MILF stands for?" asked Sonic.
"Yes."
"Well. Here we are." Tails said, after swallowing her mouthful. "Shall we board?" The three were at the Ocean Tornado now.
"Let's." answered Dr. Quack.
 
The three board the ship, only to find the deck empty. "Excuse me a moment." and Tails left the two and went to the horn of the ship before sounding it, causing seagulls all around to fly off in terror, squawking away. It was only when they heard crashing noises inside they knew someone was about, and a not so happy cat came on deck, hands blazing.
"Who the fuck is playing with the ship's horn!" She barked, seeing the two boys and Tails returning to them.
"Did we catch you at a bad time?" asked Sonic.
"Not at all, I was just about ready to get the shopping when a certain someone sounded the horn and scared the crap out of me! I swear, haven't you people heard of knocking?!"
"At least you weren't woke up from your nap." and out came Marine.  "Well, look at my favourite MILF.  You're all swollen and everything."
And Tails finished her burger. "Oh, so you noticed, and here I thought something strange was going on with my mirror." Tails replied.
"Unless you got a fun house mirror... then I wanna see myself.  I'd probably be all freaky and stuff." and Marine stuck out her tongue.
"Nah, you'd look normal." Tails replied by sticking hers out as well.
"Anyway, I need to examine you, Marine." said Dr. Quack.
"Examine me... well.... I guess I could use a follow up on my ribs."
"I'll probably have to examine you as well, Blaze."
"Huh? Why me?" Blaze questioned.
"Why not?  Or are you afraid of the doctor?"
"I'm not comfortable with checkups."
"I promise I won't use any needles."
"Not the point. I don't like checkups."
"Oh come on, Blaze. It's not like he's going to take forceps and open your insides." Tails told the cat.
"Fine, I'll be a brave girl and you can examine me right here on the deck, doc." said Marine.  "I'm a big girl... unlike some of us present."
 
And Marine would have gotten a swift blow to the head, if Blaze wasn't worried about hurting her any further than she already was. "You're lucky you have rib problems and you're lucky you're pregnant." Blaze barked at the two girls.
"Anyway, Marine, despite you wanting to be a little braver than Blaze, there's a difference between brave and dignity, so go and get examined inside." Tails said.
"Who's the captain of the ship?" asked Marine.
"Whose ship is this?" Tails countered.
"Who's running the check-up here?" questioned Dr. Quack.
"And the Doc wins." said a familiar voice. The crew look to see Rouge appear.
"Good, because you're last." said Dr. Quack.  "Now if the captain would be so kind as to show me her quarters."
"Sure, come this way." said Marine and she led Dr. Quack inside.
"How's your leg?" Sonic asked Rouge.
"Well, my leg hurts, but at least my club's insurance does me justice." Rouge answered.
"Is it up and running yet?" Tails asked.
"Up, but not running.  All of the fixing up was completed thanks to Omega, Gmerl and everyone else.  And I used the insurance money to buy more tables, chairs, supplies and the rest.  I'll pay for the drinks stacked up in the club out of pocket."
"So long as you're back in business soon, that's all that matters. Let's just hope egghead doesn't decide to raid it again..."
"So, what's so scary about a check-up?" Sonic asked Blaze.
"I don't want to talk about it." Blaze replied.
"No one really likes to get checked up, Blaze. It's part of life though." Tails said.
"Maybe she just had a bad experience as a child." guessed Rouge. Blaze sighed.
Tails simply yawned and placed both hands on her belly. "I'm going to find a seat."
Marine and Dr. Quack rejoin everyone.  "Well, no swelling, but I'll call you if I need anything." said Marine.
"Good." said Dr. Quack.  "Now Blaze, it's your turn."
"I'll pass." She said.
Dr. Quack sighed.  "It looks like we're gonna have to do this with her kicking and screaming."
"I have my fireproof gloves on if it helps." said Marine.
Tails walked over to Blaze. "I'll make you a fare deal." She said. "I didn't want to have my insides checked when I was back at Sonics' place, so if you take your check-up, I'll let the doc give me a check-up on the ship." She said to Blaze. Blaze thought for a moment and looked around ship.
"Deal." She said, and the girls shook on it.
 
Tails looked at Dr Quack. "You're welcome." She said, before going and sitting on the ships edge.
"Just don't fall off." said Dr. Quack.  "Now Blaze, let's get inside..."
"I'll be fine." Tails replied. Blaze on the other hand let out a long sigh and went into the ship, followed by Dr Quack.
"For some odd reason, Dr. Quack wondered about me having swollen hootz." said Marine.
Tails looked over her shoulder. "What do you mean?" She asked.
"He didn't say.  My ribs were fine, but wondered if there was in unexpected swelling in my hootz.  Of course there isn't, but I guess its standard procedure."
"I see." Tails replied. "Well, fear not, I doubt your breasts would be anywhere near as swollen as mine, even if they were."
"That was probably why Blaze doesn't like getting an exam." said Rouge.
"And Tails, you know you love it really." Sonic said. "I hear you making weird noises in the bathroom when you...what is it? Milk yourself?"
"Shut up Sonic." Tails said with a blush on her face.
"I guess I'm to blame for that one." said Rouge with a sweat drop.
"Why's that?" Sonic asked.
"Don't even go there." Tails retorted.
"I guess Sonic wants some of you too." Marine joked.
Tails nearly fell off ship, but Sonic sped in and stopped her. "Be careful Tails!" he scolded.
"Marine!!" Tails yelled at Marine. "Not kosher!"
Dr. Quack and Blaze rejoin everyone on the deck and Blaze wasn't so happy.  "See, that wasn't so bad." he assured her.
Blaze doesn't reply and looks at Tails. "You better keep to your end of the bargain." She told the fox.
"Why wouldn't I? Despite the fact my check-up is probably 100 times more embarrassing than yours." Tails retorted.
"She doesn't have to crack open like you do." said Dr. Quack.  "Now let's get going... or does the deal specify this being out in the open?"
"No, I said I'd have my check-up. I didn't say everyone can see you play with my insides..." Tails narrowed her eyes. "Besides, it might give Marine an orgasm."
"Fine, we'll do this in your quarters." The two then went off to Tails quarters.
 
"This is quite the room you have for yourself." said Dr. Quack.
"I should know, I built it." Tails replied. She locked the door behind them, turned the light on and drew the curtains closed; making especially sure that there wasn't a sneak peek line.
"Well, get comfortable.  You should know the drill by now."
"I would know the drill in the same room I was in last time. Otherwise, I got no clue..." Tails blushed slightly.
"When you're ready, lay on the bed and spread 'em." Dr. Quack said.
"I'll assume to take my panties off, that's not really your job, is it?" Tails stuck her tongue out.
"Not unless you really trust me."
"I think having someone else remove my panties would be a form of love making and that definitely is not the case here." Tails said as she walked over to the bed and sat herself down. She used her feet to remove her shoes and lifted the dress up to her panties and took them off, making sure the hem of the dress kept her from being totally embarrassed. She then got comfortable on the bed. "Oh and no more wisecracks about Sonic 'blessing my insides'."
Young girls today.... thought Dr. Quack.  "Deal." he said.
This has to be the most embarrassing check-up procedure ever... Tails mentally moaned. I hope it doesn't take long either.
"Still not fully relaxed I see." said Dr. Quack as he sat down.  "I can wait."
"This isn't exactly the nicest of procedures, you know..." Tails said. "And Tikal's not doing that 'singing trick' she did last time either."
Dr. Quack sat next to Tails.  "Well, I guess there isn't much concern for you now, is there?" he asked and started reaching into his bag.
"Not much, but I still have concerns." Tails replied.
"I know, I can't use the forceps in your current state.”
Tails then sighs with a blush on her face and spreads em. "That better?"
"Marine isn't trying to peek you know."
"It's not her I'm worried about...." Tails uttered.
"Is it the sex dreams?"
"Some of them I liked, but some of them were.......Well...odd..." Tails said.
Dr. Quack used the forceps.  "So personally, which of your friends would you rather have sex with?"
"Do I have to answer that?"
"No, you don't have to." and Dr. Quack presses the handles of the forceps.
"Sonic..." She said. Figures.... the hedgehog would always be right. Thought Dr. Quack as he looked at Tails' insides. "I guess it's cause I've known him the longest, and he's been so sweet since I told him...even if he still gives me odd looks from time to time..."
"And if you had to choose between one of your female friends?" asked Dr. Quack.
"Oh, please don't remind me..." Tails sighed.
"Actually, I was reminded of something that was brought to my attention."
"And that is?"
"Cream.  She said something about living life as a boy."
"Huh?" Tails was curious now. "I see...She never said anything like that to me."
"I guess it was just stress.  Well, looks like all of your tears and scrapes are gone and you look healthy inside again."
"Well, it did stop hurting quite some time ago, I figured I got used to it."
"No, you're pink on the inside and the tears are gone.  Have you felt sensitive administering your prescriptions?"
"Maybe..." Tails replied.
"Tell me how it feels when you do."
"The opposite of pain." Tails replied.
"Any odd sensations?"
"What would you consider odd?"
"Weird feelings, like having to take a leak."
"Sometimes, even though I'd only gone moments before."
"Have you actually taken a leak after application?"
"No."
"Then you should be fine." and Dr. Quack removed the forceps.  "Well, you should finish using what you have.  You probably won't need a refill on your prescriptions at this time.  But let me know if it burns or if any inflammation occurs."
"Okay." And Tails closes her legs and sits up.
"By the way, try not to get too carried away, if you do decide to make your dreams a reality."
"Only two have been in my dreams, Sonic won't have sex with me even if I was gagging for it and that other....well, there's no chance there. It is still a weird dream for me though..." Tails said.
 
Dr. Quack cleans off the forceps with a sterile wipe.  "Point taken." said Dr. Quack.
"Oh, and the girl issue. I have suspicions that Marine wants me to breast feed her and Cream asked me for head." Tails blushed.
"That's probably why Cream wants to be a guy.  Well, I have no problem with your sexuality, just as long as you're safe and don't exert yourself.  Now let's go... after you put your panties back on."
Tails stands up off the bed and picks her panties up, slipping them on quickly, then she put her shoes on. She gives her belly a rub. "Now, about those pictures..."
"Don't forget to turn off the light." Tails walked over and opened the curtain, then went and turned the light off and unlocked the door.
"Those shots will be a group event." said Dr. Quack.  "But first, I have to examine a bat."
"Okay then." And the two leave the room and head back to the group.
"Okay Rouge, your turn." said Dr. Quack.
"Fine, right this way." said Rouge and led Dr. Quack to her quarters.
"So, how did everything go?" asked Marine.
"I'm healed inside it seems." Tails replied.
"That's good to know, Cream will be excited to know about that."
"And why's that?"
"When we were fixing up Club Rouge, she went on about how worried she was about you in the can.  Then she ranted about some dream where you got so big and blew up."
"Oh yeah, I already promised her I'm not going to pop..." Tails scratched her head.
"Not in that sense anyway."
"Okay, now you've lost me."
 
Dr. Quack and Rouge rejoin everyone.  "Lust let me know if you get any painful swelling." said Dr. Quack.
"No problem." said Rouge.
"Now then, I believe Tails has something to tell everyone..."
"That I do." Tails replied with a smile. "But, I wonder if I should announce when we get everyone together."
"Fine, we can wait until then." said Dr. Quack.
"I'm curious now." Blaze said.
"Me too." added Marine.
"Well..." And Tails dragged. "No, you have to wait." She teased.
"Fine, let's get people together and then you'll tell us." said Rouge.
"I'll give Amy a ring and find out where she is." Tails said as she pulled her mobile phone. "Or, shall I call Cream and you call Amy?" She asked Rouge.
"Go ahead, this is your thunder." Rouge answered.
"Calling Cream then." And Tails speed dialled Cream. Rouge `pulled a phone and dialled Amy's number, however, she went straight into answer phone.
"Is something the matter, luv?" asked Marine.
"Amy's phone is off." Rouge answered.
"Odd..." Tails said, waiting for Cream's answer.
"Amy's phone off, weird." said Marine.
"I doubt she's babysitting Cream this time." Tails said. "Cream's not answering..."
"Should we check on them?" asked Rouge.
Tails hangs up her phone. "Yes, we should. I'll see if they're at home." And Tails called Vanilla's house.
"Well, I bet they aren't reaching the phone." said Dr. Quack.
After 30 seconds, Tails went into answer phone and hung up. "Clearly not."
 
"Lemme try something." said Rouge and dialled a number on her phone.  "This one should answer."
"Okay." And the group waited on Rouge's phone call.
"Hello?"
Rouge was shocked.  "Vanilla, this is Tikal's phone." she said.
"Yeah... Tikal is a bit conked out at the moment."
"How.... who?"
"Amy.  Apparently, she went postal over Sonic and laid that hammer into her.  Sent Tikal through a table."
"What's up, Rouge?" Tails asked.
"Where are you now?" asked Rouge.
"Waiting at the hospital." Vanilla answered.
"We're on our way." and Rouge hung up the phone.  "Amy went postal on Tikal and Vanilla is at the hospital with her." she told the crew. Sonic took notice to this and just sped off.
"Sonic?" Tails questioned, but it was long too late. "Shit!" She cursed. "Well, I know where he's gone, so let's go to the hospital." She said to the crew.
 
*
 
Sonic dashed through the city at his typical speed until he'd reached Amy's apartment. He casually walked inside and up the stairs to Amy's door, which was on the floor.
"Uhh...Amy?" He asked, stepping over the door. As he entered the house everything that used to be was no longer intact. The shelving units were destroyed along with their contents and the light was bust. The television was smashed and sparking and the cabinet it was on smashed to the floor. Sonic could tell some serious rage happened in here and Amy's Hammer was the weapon in question. He walked over to the Television and pulled the plug out the socket. He wondered into the kitchen and saw the long light flashing on and off, dangling from the roof. "Amy?" He called again. No response. He continued on until he reached her bedroom and opened the door, her bed had been lifted from its legs and was smashed against the wall and the bedside cabinet was mashed into the floor. Amy was sat with her feet next to her backside in the middle of the room and her Hammer was jammed into the wall. "Amy!" Sonic yelled at her. "Why won't you answer me?"
"Sonic..." She said.
"What the hell is wrong with you? What happened to your place?" Sonic asked.
"I was angry."
"That's not the point. Why did you attack Tikal?!" Sonic yelled.
"Because...she said I didn't have a chance with you."
"And that's a reason to attack her?!" Sonic was pissed. "That's not an excuse to attack your friends!" Amy shot her head over her shoulder.
"She's not a friend of mine!" She barked.
"Well she's a friend of mine! And you had no right to attack her for any reason."
"She was going to attack me."
"Tikal's a pacifist. She wouldn't hurt a fly if it could be avoided."
"She questioned my love for you! And for that she had to be punished, so
I slapped her!"
"You must have done a lot more than slap her to put her in the hospital, Amy."
"She went to attack me, so I had to defend myself."
"By slamming her into a table?!"
"That's right, b
y pushing her through my table. I didn't mean for it to go that way, but it did." Amy stood up and turned to Sonic, and he could see clearly by her face she was a mess.
"What happened to you Amy? I knew you were obsessed with me, but this is too much, even for you." Sonic folded his arms.
"Don't you see, Sonic? I love you like nothing in the world. I'd do anything to be with you."
"Don't hurt my friends, oops, you've done that already."
"But Sonic...Sonic, I want your babies." Amy blurted. "Get me pregnant Sonic! Right now!"
"Not a chance." Sonic retorted. "As if I'd want to have children with you, seeing what you've done to this place, yeah, this is really child friendly."
"But Tails is pregnant, and you don't mind that."
"So this is what this is about? That Tails is pregnant?" Sonic was getting even angrier.
"Please Sonic, I want to be with you, I want your babies, I'll do anything." Amy grabbed Sonics' hands and lifted them onto her breasts. "Please." Sonic pulled his hands back.
"No way Amy." He told her. "There's no way I'd ever want to be with you. Not now. Not after what you've done. You've got a lot of making up to do, once you've sorted out your fucked up head, then come talk to me. I'll even set you up a counsellor, but you need to get yourself sorted."
"But...But Sonic..."
"No, Amy!" Sonic yelled. "I don't want to be with someone who takes petty comments and spats to the point of hospitalising their friends."
"But..."
"Sort yourself out." And Sonic left the building.
"Sonic! Sonic! Wait! Come back Sonic! Please!" Amy cried, but Sonic wasn't listening, he continued to leave. "Please..." Amy then began to cry. She looked around the room she was in and Sonics' words were sinking in.
What have I become? Ever since Tails told us she was pregnant...and then my stupid, stupid mind telling me that there is a chance it's Sonics'...I've been so messed up. I'm sorry.... "I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm so, so sorry..." She cried.
 
Tails and crew had arrived at the hospital and looked around, after no luck finding them in the main area, Tails went and asked at reception about Tikal.
"She's currently in examination, but the people who brought her in are at the waiting room." The woman at the desk told her.
"Okay, thanks." And Tails returned to the group. "Let's go to the waiting room, Vanilla and Cream are there." She said, and the crew nodded.
"I think I'll go and see how the
patient is doing." And off Dr Quack went. The rest went to the waiting room.
The group entered and Cream and Vanilla looked up at them as they did.
"So, how is she?" Rouge asked.
"She wasn't good when we brought her in, we don't know the details yet." Vanilla said.
"What happened anyway?" Blaze asked.
"Well, we were over at Amy's place having a chat before we planned to head out and shop." Vanilla began. "We were going to come and find you to see if you'd like to join us, but then things became a little unfriendly as topics were brought up that weren't to Amy's liking."
"What kind of topics?" Tails asked.
"Well, Shadow, mainly. Tikal was talking about how she found him muttering to himself in Mushroom Hill, and about how he's on a test to get my emerald."
"What kind of test?"
"A resolution test." Vanilla said. "Anyway, Amy then questioned on
how Shadow was to resolve things, but I refused to tell her, as I don't want Shadow to be helped or told how to do it. She then commented about why she'd want to help someone she doesn't like. I told her that she clearly must resolve things with both Shadow and yourself, Tails..."
"Why me?"
"She's envious of your pregnancy."
"Why would she be jealous of that?"
"She thinks it's Sonics'."
"That's stupid."
"Anyway, she then asked how she was to resolve things if he was a 'dickhead', I commented she should suck his dick head, as a joke. But she took this seriously. Cream then made fun, leading to me grounding her and Amy kicking us out. Tikal wasn't happy that Amy was taking things out on her when she didn't do anything, so she put her straight and said a few choice words she could have chosen better, and got a slap. We left and the next thing we knew, there was a crash and we found Tikal impaled in a table." Vanilla explained.
"What's wrong with Amy...I've never known her to flip out like that." Rouge said.
"Sonic was right, mates. She is bonzor scary..." Marine gulped.
 
"Maybe I should go and put her in her place." Rouge said, pissed.
"Don't bother; I'm sure Sonics' done that already." Tails said. "I'm gonna sit and wait here." And Tails walked over to the chairs, taking a seat. Everyone else then took a seat somewhere and waited, the only noise being the ticking of the clock.
"Well, the rest of us have a clean bill of health at least." said Marine.
"Yeah, both me and baby are good and healthy." Tails added.
"So, Cream. How are things with you?" Blaze asked the quiet young doe.
"Let's just say I feel bad." Cream answered.  "I screwed up again...  If it isn't Tails, it's Amy.  If it isn't Amy, is Mom.  If it isn't Mom, it's someone else."
Tails stood up and walked over to Cream, taking the seat next to her. She pulls the doe into a hug. "Don't feel bad, okay? It's not your fault." She comforted her.
"Yes it is this time.  Amy's my... my sister and because I went off, Tikal got hurt."
"Now I'm partially to blame on this one." said Vanilla.  "Cream, this is one of my examples that I want you to learn from and never repeat."
"Yes, mother." Tails rubbed Cream's shoulder comfortingly.
"Well, whatever happened, Amy was still in the wrong here. No petty spat should make her put anyone in hospital unless he's a big jolly piece of worthless shit." Rouge said, referring to Eggman.
"I'm angry that it's been so long and he still hasn't received his punishment." Blaze growled.
 
A nurse walks in the door. "Who was it who brought in a Ms. Tikal?" She asked.
"How is she?" asked Vanilla as she stood.
"I'm afraid she's had a very nasty blow to the head, enough to cause a concussion, but luckily she doesn't have a skull fracture. She also has a fractured left arm and severe bruising on her head and some other locations on her body. We will have to keep her on 24 hour observation to make sure she recovers well." The nurse explained. "We don't believe her life is threatened however. She should recover without any problems."
"At least she's okay." Tails said.
"Yeah. Poor girl." Rouge added. "I still want to hurt Amy for this..."
"So much for her talk show tonight." said Marine.
"That'll have to be cancelled. That's a shame." Tails sighed. "I actually enjoy watching that."
 
"Not unless someone decides to volunteer."  in walks Knuckles.  "So, what's the damage?" The nurse took her leave.
"Concussion and fractured arm, bruising, but she's good to recover." Tails stated. "And who'd volunteer? You?"
"Please, I'm not the counsellor type." said Knuckles as he folded his arms.  "Like I said, who's gonna volunteer?"
"You know who the people are tonight?" Tails asked.
"Of course, but I'm the stage security."
"Well, what problem are they coming with?"
"Tikal doesn't tell me that."
"Sorry, I do a lot of things, but counselling? Not my cup of tea." Rouge said.
"You won't see me doing that either." Blaze said.
"Well, fine. If she really needs me to, I'll do it." Tails replied. "Unless someone else wants to."
"You're not doing it, Miley." said Knuckles.
"Why not?" Tails pouted.
"You're pregnant, enough said.  And I'd rather see Cream take Tikal's place before I see you."
"So because I am pregnant, I'm useless?" Tails was annoyed now.
"I think he means that Miley Inari's been in the news enough." said Marine.
"Why would that be a problem?"
 
Knuckles simply glared at the fox.  "I do agree with Knuckles though," said Marine.  "Cream would make a good talk show host.  She certainly has the demeanour for it."
"Forget it, Cream's too young to deal with other people's problems." said Vanilla.  "I'll do it myself, granted someone takes me to the studio."
"I can do that." said Knuckles.
Tails then stood and walked to the door. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going home." And out the door she walks.
"What's gotten up her skirt?" Rouge asked.
"Hey, wait up.  I wanna talk to you." said Marine as she went after Tails.
"Should we really be letting her wonder off alone?" Blaze questioned.
"She won't get far." Vanilla answered.
"Why not?"
"Trust me.  That fox may be quick to leave, but pregnancy hinders movement."
"Point taken." Blaze said.

Meanwhile, back with Tails, who has just left the hospital, with Marine in toe.
"Now hold on just a minute.  What is the big deal with you all of a sudden?" Marine asked.
"Leave me alone, Marine..." Tails said back, still walking.
"Look, you can't just up and leave like this.  Don't forget that we're your friends.  You can't just walk out on us."
Tails stops walking. "Ever since I got pregnant, all I've been is a burden to everyone. Always under watch, always in other people's houses and under their care as if I were a child younger than Cream. I didn't know being pregnant made me so useless that I can't even help something where I'm just sat talking to people." She said. "I wish things were back to when everyone thought I was a boy, at least I wasn't a burden then."
"You aren't a burden... not to me anyways."
"Thanks Marine. But you're the only one who thinks that. To everyone else, I'm just a useless pregnant burden."
"Okay, I was wrong about what I just said.  No one thinks you're a burden, so quit telling yourself that you are one."
"I wanna be on my own..." And Tails keeps walking.
"Too bad, you won't get that luxury." and Marine walks with Tails.
"No, because everyone has to watch poor little defenceless Tails." Tails uttered.
"You're just as mad at feeling useless as Amy is mad at you being pregnant..."
"Have I beaten you to a pulp yet?"
"Have you gotten over yourself yet?"
"Just leave me alone..."
"Please listen to reason..."
 
"Yes, Tails, because you never know quite who's going to show up when you're the least protected." Said a nasty familiar voice, which then laughed madly.
"Oh geez..." Tails said.
"Now, if the midget will just stand aside and you come peacefully, I won't have to use brute force." Eggman landed in a large machine, it took the shape of a human, and his hover pod was the head.
"You..." Marine said.
"Yes, me." Eggman laughed. "Now come alone peacefully, maybe I'll take the raccoon as extra bait." The centre of the machines body opened up to reveal a hand in a cage, holding a metal Sonic. It opened and the Metal Sonic leaped out.
"You know, Sonic or Shadow are probably watching so you're about to get a busted machine, if they are that merciless." Tails said.
"Oh, I don't think so. I've checked quite well, Sonics' quite busy getting head from Amy and Shadow is currently being killed by 1000 Metal Sonics and 3 new prototypes." Eggman bragged.
"As if. You don't have the power to overwhelm Shadow and Sonic wouldn't go for Amy if they needed to repopulate the planet." Tails countered.
"That's what you think, but hey, let's just see about that. Metal, knock out the Raccoon." Eggman ordered. Metal Sonic then spin-dashed and sped towards Marine, who blocked to defend herself, however it exploded before reaching her and dust flew everywhere. "What's this?!" Eggman yelled.
"Can someone fill me in?" asked Marine. Tails stepped back from the dust. A figure stands within it and the dust clears.
"Well, well. I come for a visit and I still end up fighting." Said Shade, looking up at Eggman.
"Oh, it's you again. Why is there always one pest who insists on getting in my way. Never mind, I'll just have to take you out as well." And Eggman shot a missile at Shade who knocked it into the air, it exploded, not harming anything, but Eggman took this distraction time as a perfect opportunity to shoot the large hand out to grab Tails. However, Shade anticipated this and got in the way, activated her blade and destroyed the arm before standing guard.
"You'll need to do better than that to get by me." She told him. The noise at this time had attracted the attention of our hospital dwellers, the missile was loud enough to cause concern and Knuckles quickly headed to the scene.
 
Shade leaped forward and into the cage, which locked shut as she did and closed her in. However, she sliced away, causing the machine to fall apart and Eggman's cockpit to eject. "Oh, curse you, you annoying echidna." And Eggman took off. Shade dusted herself off and looked over to the girls, Knuckles just arriving.
"Shade?" He questioned.
"Hi." She said, and then looked at Tails. "You look very different since I last saw you..." She said.
"Well, that's what you get when you turn out to really be a girl and pregnant." Tails said.
"Wow, since when did that
happen? Looks like I've been missing a few things."
"So, anyone wanna fill me in now?" asked Marine.
"Simple. I just saved you." Shade said.
Vanilla, Cream and Rouge finally showed up to see what's going on.  "Well, looks like we owe you one, don't we?" asked Rouge.
"Not really." Shade replied.
"Anyway, I take it you've met Marine."
"The Raccoon? Just now, yes, but not formally." Shade replied.
"Anyway, I'm Captain Marine, and-"
"Looks like we have another echidna in our midst." Out walks Blaze.  "Anyway, that's Marine and I'm Blaze.  And you are?"
"I'm called Shade." She replied.
"Nice suit." said Marine.  "How do I get those kind of threads?"
"You don't." Shade replied.
"Aren't you a killjoy?"
"What's the point in telling you a lie that you could get one of these suits?"
"Anyway Shade, I'm Cream's mother Vanilla." Vanilla introduced herself.  "My daughter has said some interesting things about you."
"I'm sure. It's nice to meet you." Shade said. "Where's Sonic, anyway?"
"He had to run."
"I see." Shade said. "So, I'm curious, what does that man want with you, Tails?" Shade asked.
"Long story." Tails replied.
"Well, looks like I'll need your help to tonight." said Vanilla.  "That is of course, you can handle a few rowdy heads..."
"Being a former lieutenant, a little security is a simple task for me." Shade said.
"Perfect.  Knuckles will show us the way then." Shade nods.
"Can I go home now?" Tails asked.
"And risk what happened again?" asked Marine.
"We didn't get a chance to work on your place though..." said Rouge.
"I'm going back to Sonics' place..." Tails said. "I just want to go somewhere where I can relax."
"There's always the Ocean Tornado." offered Marine.
"Fare enough..." Tails sighed. "However, I'm forgetting something. I need to see Dr Quack again."
"Let's go young lady." said Vanilla.
 
The crew then returned to the hospital where Tails asked reception for an audience with Dr Quack and waited. Shade was talking to Knuckles whilst the others were just sat around.
"Why does Vanilla need security?" She asked.
"Relax, you'll get paid." Knuckles answered.
"Who said anything about being paid?" Shade questioned.
"Fine, work for free."
Shade sighed. "I asked a question, what's so wrong about having it answered?"
"Rowdy guests on a talk show."
"I see." Shade said. "Very well."
"Have you cooled off now Tails?" Blaze asked.
"Not really, but I'll get over it." Tails replied. "So, Vanilla. Are you nervous about the talk show thing?"
"Yes, but at least things will be fine." Vanilla answered.
"I wonder what kind of guest it is."
"Someone has to fill in for Tikal."
"I know that, but I am curious." Tails said.
"You can always come backstage on the show."
"Are you sure that my being pregnant isn't too much for that?"
"Cream will be backstage in Tikal's Dressing room."
"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt." Tails said. "I wonder if Dr Quack is really busy."
Dr. Quack joins Tails and the company.  "Did someone call me?" he asked.
"I did." Tails said, standing up, she takes Dr Quack away from the group. "Um, I was wondering about those pictures."
"Right." and Dr. Quack hands the fox an envelope.  "Any specific colours I should go shopping for?"
"Huh?" Tails questioned.
"For your daughter's clothes."
"I'm sure she won't complain at her clothing colours and I'm not picky. I do have something against green or brown though." Tails replied.
"Okay.  Now run along with your friends..."
Tails looks at the envelope with a smile. "Thank you." She said, then gave Dr Quack a hug and returned to the crew.
 
"So anyway, I'll be walking around by next Tuesday." said Rouge.
"That's good." Blaze said.
"I don't have anywhere to store these." Tails replied, showing the envelope.
"When in doubt, use your bra."
"Um, I'd rather not." She said.
"Then hold onto it."
"Okay." Tails shrugged.
"What is it anyway?" Blaze asked.
"I'll hold onto it if that's the case." offered Vanilla.
"You won't sneak a peek at them would you?" Tails asked, sticking her tongue out slightly.
Vanilla smiled.  "Thanks for telling me what is in the envelope."
Tails then grinned. "I'll keep hold of it then."
"What? What's in the envelope?" Rouge asked.
"I want to know too." Blaze said.
"Baby pictures." Vanilla said.
"You have baby pictures and you didn't tell us?" Rouge questioned. "Show us." She said.
"If I must, but can it wait until we get to the Ocean Tornado?" Tails asked.
"Fine, but we get to see once on the ship." said Marine.
"Deal." Tails said. And the crew left the hospital and headed back to the Ocean Tornado.

It wasn't long until they ran into Sonic, who refused to say anything about Amy and they continued back to the ship. After arriving, Amy was already here.
"Amy... good to see you." said Marine.  "What happened to your hair?"
"I don't really want to talk about that..." Amy said. She saw Cream and Vanilla and bowed to them. "I'm really sorry for the way I acted before. Please forgive me." She pleaded.
"Amy, give me one good reason why I shouldn't stick my foot up your ass?" Rouge said, angrily to Amy.
"I don't have one, and I won't make any excuses for what I did. I just want everyone to know how sorry I am..." Amy replied.
"Look, let's just keep our cool heads for now, because we have some thrilling things to endure." said Vanilla.  "But first, we have to get on deck."
And everyone began to get on board the ship. Tails walked over to Amy and put her arm around her shoulders. "Come on, let's just chill out for a while."
"Yeah...Okay..." Amy said. And everyone got on board.

After everyone got around a table and sat down, Tails took her envelope and took out the pictures from inside, giving them a flick through.
"Everyone. Say hello to my little girl." She said as she placed the pictures on the table for them to see.
"Awwww....." Everyone was overjoyed to see the sonogram pics.
"You were right after all, fox girl." said Rouge.  "These are Lavender's first pictures..."
"Hehe." Tails giggled.
"How adorable." Blaze said.
"I'm so jealous." Amy said, but she was in admiration.
"What's with this one?" Marine asked as she pointed to the shot of the baby's genitals.
"I would like to take this time to brag that I was there to witness the Sonogram." Sonic bragged.
"What about it?" Tails asked, looking at the picture.
"It looks like lips."
"That is her genital area." Tails said.
"That's your girl's girl part eh...  looks swollen."
"Yeah, that's because she had an erection." Tails giggled.
"Well, let's just hope she doesn't have a you know what." joked Rouge.
"Huh?" Sonic questioned. "A what?"
"You gonna stand there, or look at this baby?" asked Rouge.
"I've seen her already." Sonic grinned. "What's a 'you know what'?"
"Orgasm Sonic, an orgasm." Rouge answered while rolling her eyes.
"Ah, I see." Sonic sweat dropped.
"Look at your face." joked Marine.
Amy walked over to Tails and pushed her fingers together.
"Um...would...uh..." Amy stuttered.
"What is it?" Tails asked.
"Could I...feel...?" Amy asked.
"Huh? Uhh...sure, but there's not much to feel." Tails said, she got out of her seat and stood with her arms by her side, but Amy was hesitant.
Let's see how this works out. Thought Rouge.
 
After about a minute and a half of Amy trying to convince herself to touch Tails belly, Tails got tired of waiting, took Amy's hand and placed it on her bloated stomach for her.
"There, see?" Tails said. "That's not so scary is it?" Amy didn't reply, she just had a feint embarrassed blush on her face. "My baby hasn't started moving or kicking, so nothing will happen." Tails said. Amy let go of her.
"It feels kind of weird." Amy said.
"So I guess red is the baby colour then?" asked Cream.
"Why do you say that?" Tails asked.
"Just remembering what Honey said.  When she gave you those gifts, she mentioned giving you red items.  So I figured red would be the baby colour."
"Well, Honey gave those gifts saying they were a neutral colour, without knowing the babies gender. But at the moment, her clothes are red, yes." Tails replied.
"Red is a good colour, denotes power." said Knuckles.
"It's also passionate." added Rouge.
"More power than passion."
"I say more passion than power."
"I think you two should have a baby." said Marine.
"Sorry, Knuckles isn't my type." said Rouge.
"Not to mention that child would be a demon spawn." Tails chuckled.
"I'll have a wonderful child, but I'm not ready for motherhood."
"Neither am I, but hey, I gotta live with it." And Tails sticks her tongue out at Rouge.
"Speaking of which, shouldn't you be taking classes for pregnancy soon?" asked Vanilla.
"Oh?" Tails asked.
"You know, classes that'll help you prepare for your daughter.  I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch the name."
"Lavender." Rouge pointed out.  "Our mother here already had the baby name and it suits her daughter just fine."
"Yeah, what Rouge said." Tails added. "What do I learn in these classes?"
 
"You learn a lot about baby stuff."
Everyone turned to see Honey on the ramp of the boat.  "Nice to see you again.  And how is the mother to be?"
"Having several mood swings, so I can't give you a straightforward answer. At the moment though, I'm in excitement mode I guess." Tails replied.
"What brings you here, Honey?" Amy asked.
Sonic whispered to Shade. "Just so you know, Tails is known to general public as Miley, no one else knows Tails is really a girl and pregnant." He told her.
"Understood." Shade whispered back.
"Actually, your doctor does." Honey answered.  "He wanted me to personally deliver this card to you.  It pretty much has the address as to where you will go to take your Lamaze classes.
 
"Now to answer your question.  The importance of Lamaze class is to better prepare you for child birth.  You will learn a lot of things when it comes to the later end of your pregnancy, how to breathe when you're in labour, safe exercises for you and your baby to do and various pamphlet crap that you will probably throw away."
"That's the point of Lamaze classes."
"You seem to be quite familiar with Lamaze for a model." said Vanilla.  "Is there something we should know about your knowledge to Lamaze?"
"Knowing about Lamaze classes helped me fine tune things for my Maternity line of clothing.  Maternity line clothing that I gave to Tails here."
"Oh, so you wouldn't happen to be a mother and are not telling us then?" Amy grinned.
"No, I'm just always looking into stores that sell maternity wears and hearing pregnant mothers feeling uncomfortable with the baby bump dress to fit their bellies and ends up ripping." Honey shot back at Amy.
"Well, your stuff works great." Tails said. "In fact, given the option, I might wear it at all times, it's that comfortable." She scratched her head and gave a giggle.
"Well, here's the info for your Lamaze classes." and Honey gives Tails the information.  "With that said, I'll take my leave.  See you later, people." and off Honey went.
"Bye!" Everyone said as she left.
"That was unexpected." Tails said. "So, what shall we do now then?"
"Something's up." said Vanilla.
"Huh?" Tails questioned. "What do you mean?"
 
"Did anyone notice which name was used by Honey as she spoke?" Everyone then thought for a moment.
"She said Tails." Shade opened up.
"That's right, Honey didn't call Tails Miley."
"What difference does that make?" Amy asked.
"Plenty." Cream answered.  "There's something that she knows, but isn't telling us."
"Shall I go and catch her?" Sonic asked.
"No." Vanilla answered.  "Let her go... Honey's role in this may become clear in time."
"Well, alright then." Sonic said.
"Why do I feel I'm forgetting something..." Tails questioned herself.
"Probably your prescriptions." said Marine.
"Lunch?" asked Sonic.
"No no, not those..." Tails said. "It was during Eggman's sneak attack..."
"Are these all of your sonogram pics?" asked Cream.
"Not sure, Dr Quack took them after all, I just picked them up." Tails replied. Tails continued to think for a moment, then it came to her. "Oh! Eggman said that he sent 1000 Metal Sonics at Shadow!" She said.
"Well unless someone knows where Shadow goes, we can't really help him." said Knuckles.
"Vanilla can find him." Sonic said, looking at Vanilla.
"And how is that?" Vanilla asked.
"Well, we all know Shadow has six chaos emeralds and I happen to know you have the last one..." Sonic said.
"It isn't on me."
"The point being is you still have it." Sonic said.
"If we're emerald hunting then it'll be easy." And Tails leaves the table and heads to her quarters. A few moments later she came back. "I knew I left her here." She said, holding Lavender's pod. She activated it and Lavender came online.
"Mmmm, Morning already?" Lavender asked.