Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Wants ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Tonic!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Much like Sonadow, but its.....sick...disgusting.......vile.....obsurd.......evil....oh well....enjoy it you perverts you!!! Hehehehehehehehehe....

Mikey B23 out!!!!.......

WARNING: Contains NC-17 content!! NEED I SAY MORE?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Wants

Sonic had brought Tails some dinner early one morning and Tails hadn't been himself lately. Concerned deeply was Sonic for his best friend so he checked on him everyday to make sure he was ok.

Little did Sonic know, Tails had a "surprise" in store for his idol, Sonic...

<One morning>

"Sonic! Can you come up here?" Tails called down from upstairs.

"Yeah, be right up!" Sonic put down the chili-dog he was eating and ran upstairs to see what Tails needed him for.

"Sonic...I need to say something to you...can you close the door so no one can interrupt?" Tails asked, blushing the smallest amount.

"Sure..." Sonic closed the door and locked it to impede any intrusions on whatever Tails had to say.

"Sonic...I've known you for the longest time, and over the years I've.......developed these feelings for....................you......." Tails said bashfully.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Sonic shouted loud enough to wake up a bear in hibernation.

"Please, Sonic, don't yell...I need this...and...(Tails sat up and whispered in Sonic's ear) I feel I...(Tails put his hand on Sonic's crotch) need to repay you..." Tails said seductivly (from one fox to a hedgehog....disgusting...I know...)

Tails slowly rubbed at Sonic's crotch, his dick slowly emerging from its sheath, and Tails started rubbing it faster and faster until it was fully erect.

"Now, Sonic, I feel I need this more then you think..." Tails took the tip of Sonic's dick and gave it a small lick, making Sonic jump from the wonderfully strange sensations he was receiving.

Tails saw this as a good sign and engulfed Sonic's dick, electing moans from the blue hedgehog. Tails started to suck on Sonic's dick, and Sonic went down on his back, giving Tails full control over his dick.

Sonic started twitching with each time Tails sucked his dick, each suck a burst of pleasure followed.

Tails kept on sucking, finally making his blue hero come in his mouth, Tails swallowed (ok...this is too gross) it all down with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Sonic..." Tails said provocativily. "I want you, now..." Tails rubbed his balls and licked his lips, giving Sonic no further claims for doubt. Tails positioned his dick in the air for Sonic to admire, while Sonic got on his back.

"Tails..." Sonic couldn't believe he was about to be screwed by his best friend.

Sonic watched intently as Tails slowly entered his rear, causing Sonic to get shivers from the inside.

Tails started slowly, gradually getting faster and each thrust a burst of pleasure for the two.

Sonic psoitioned Tails on top of him, giving him control, and Tails started humping Sonic's ass faster and faster, moaning Sonic's name with each thrust

"Sonic.....Sonic.....Sonic....SONIC!" Tails got louder with each moan, going faster and faster, getting desperate to orgasm inside his hero.

Tails gave one last thrust and came hard inside his hero, some of it spilling out.

Tails released his dick from Sonic and Sonic collapsed on top of Tails, panting heavily and giving Tails a few kisses, thanking him for his time.

Fin

Its sick.....disgusting.........obsurd.........vile............unnatural....... heheheheheheh.......oh well......enjoy it anyways.....

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!.................