Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Thronging ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Tikamy!!! You have been warned!!!!!!

Tikamy is here!!! {Tikal/Amy pairing}

NC-17 CONTNET!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!................

Thronging

Amy was watching TV when the doorbell rang. Curious, Amy answered the door to find Tikal: completely naked!!

"T-Tikal?! What are you doing...with no clothes on?!" Amy was blushing ever so slightly seeing Tikal in the nude, but let her in and was going to give her a towel or some clothes to wear.

"Thanks for letting me in, Amy, its awfully cold out there!" Tikal was shivering violently, yet Amy was baffled that Tikal showed up at her door butt-naked.

Tikal then took Amy's hand, which she extended to give her a towel, and rubbed it against her pussy.

Amy was shocked to say the least and tried to remove Tikals firm grip on her hand, but to no avail as Amy could do nothing.

"Ooooooo, yes..." Tikal was drooling some as she manuvered Amy 's hand all through her pussy, making Tikal fall to the floor in shock.

"You ok?!" Amy bent down to help Tikal up, but Tikal grabbed her ankles instead and lifted Amy's skirt off her. "TIKAL?! What the hell are you do-!!" Amy couldn't finish her sentence, because Tikal had started licking at Amy's pussy, and it felt sensational to Amy.

Amy moaned loudly, grabbing ahold of the carpet hard, and arching her back in a "U". loving the attention Tikal was giving to her pussy.

Tikal kept licking at Amy's clit, parting the lips and sucking on her most sensitive area: the (I don't think this is appropriate...even for NC-17), making Amy's breath short and ragid as Tikal eagerly licked at Amy's *ahem*.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Amy's moans could be heard all the way upstairs as Tikal kept licking, relentless in her pursuit to make Amy come.

Tikal then grabbed Amy's breasts and pinched the nipples, making Amy squeal in delight, drooling and bucking in wild pleasure as Tikal continued to suck at her *ahem*.

Finally, after many torturing minutes of licking Amy's *ahem*, Amy came harder then she had ever done before; drenching Tikal's face in white cream, Tikal needed a few seconds to clean it off her face (thats up for you to decide what manner she did that in!)

"That........was............incredible!!!!!!!!!" Amy was still moaning heavily from Tikal's licking treatment, but Tikal wasn't done yet.

"Now, I want the same kind of treatment, Amy Rose!"Tikal spread her legs in a position Amy knew about. Amy got in the same position as Tikal, except her pussy was touching Tikals, and the two started rubbing, the friction of each others clits rubbing against each other was sensational for them.

The two were a chorus of moans and squeals, until they both came again, their pussy's red and swollen, and their bodies drenched in sweat and "come" (a sick pun, I know...)

"You are very.......good at this, Amy........" Tikal gave Amy a kiss on the cheek and the two fell asleep on top of each other.

Fin

....hehehehehe..its sick.....twisted.....obsurd.....disgusting.....vile.........oh well.......hope you enjoyed it........hehehehehehehehe........

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!...........................