Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Favors ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!!

WARNING: This fic contains Somy!!! You have been warned!!!

This fic contains Somy {Sonic/Amy} pairing!!!

NO ONE YOUNG OR UNDER 17!!!!!! You HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!...........

Favors

Sonic was watching his favorite program on TV when Amy called him fro upstairs.

"Yeah?" Sonic asked from downstairs.

"I have something for you, Sonic!!" Amy called out, sounding as innocent as she could.

"One second!" Sonic turned the TV off and raced upstairs to see what Amy had for him. What he got was a big surprise indeed.

"Hello, Sonic..." Amy said seductivly; she had a skinny bikini on and wasn't wearing any panties (hmmmmm...yes.......uh, huh...........yeeeeees..........uh huh.......very............sexy.........)

Sonic's eyes got huge when he saw Amy not wearing any panties and went right to work on Amy's pussy, much to her delight.

Sonic parted the lips, licking at her inside walls, stimulating her pleasure about three levels higher then before. Sonic could hear Amy's moaning and whimpering as he found her *ahem* and started licking at it fiercly.

Amy started twitching, signaling that she was about to come (a very sick....oh well, you know what I was gonna say.....).

Sonic welcomed this warning with eagerness and rush, sucking at Amy's *ahem* for all it was worth, making Amy scream as she came all over Sonic's face, drenching his face with her white cream (o......k........ver.......disturbing..........)

Sonic happily licked it off himself (he washed it with his tongue?!) and saw Amy's face, the look of begging for more.

Sonic then got on his back and allowed Amy to do her job...blowjob, that is...(hahaha...that was so lame...oh well, hehehehe...my fic!)

Amy wasted little time on Sonic's dick, engulfing the tip and twirling her tongue all over it, the feeling was unbelieveable for both Sonic and Amy, but especially Sonic, who was already near his peak already.

Sonic yelled as he filled Amy's mouth with his white cream, surprising Amy some that he came so soon. (Yeah, wouldn't you? w/e)

Amy swallowed it all (ugh.....) and gave Sonic yet another one, this time more then before. She traced her tongue over Sonic's ball sac, all the way up to the tip. This was all Sonic could take as he came again, two more times, exhausted with Amy's blowjob on him.

Amy mounted Sonic and started stradling Sonic's still-erect member, pumping herself with Sonic's blue dick. (Well, thats the color...its noit blue from bruised...well, at least not YET...lol its sick....)

Sonic could barely keep up with Amy's fast motions, moaning as he felt yet another orgasm approaching. At the last instance, Amy started pinching her nipples, squealing loudly and making Sonic come harder then before, filling Amy up with his juice.

Sonic got Amy off his limp dick and the two fell asleep, a soaking mess and the smell of sex written all over them.

Fin

Hehehehehehe....Its sick.........twisted..........obsurd..........disgusting.........vile...... ..oh well........hehehehe.........I hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!....................