Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Starving ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!

WARNING: This fic contains Ails! Thats right! Ails!!

Ails {Amy/Tails} pairing!

WARNING: NC-17 content!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

Starving

Tails had just flown Amy off the Egg Carrier (If you've played SonicDX) and had just set her down in the forest of the Mystic Ruins.

Tails was about to go check on Sonic, when Amy's call stopped him.

"Tails, don't go..." Aym sounded like she was begging him not to go, so Tails stayed.

"Something wrong, Amy?" Tails asked.

"Well, the thing is..." Amy let her actions do the talking as she stripped down to nothing.

Tails looked at her with HUGE eyes. (Now....lets see....uh, huh.....huge eyes = huge boobs...huge eyes = huge....ok, I was right...)

Amy saw Tails' emerging erection, and watched, amazed at its full length of (within reasonable measurements of miles...lol) 8 inches.

"Wow, Tails! You are one big guy!" Amy said as she got on her back and told Tails to enter her.

Tails, who was horny as a bull, dove at Amy's pussy (PUSSY!!!! Hahahahaha...ok, that was so lame....hehehehehe), ramming his dick in her pussy. (Yeah, 8 inches...inside a body with huge boobs...yep, thats definetly screwed up...)

Amy screamed as Tails broke past her barrier, taking her cherry andc was in heaven when the pain dissapered (hmmmmm...one second shes in hell, now shes in heaven...WTF?!)

Tails started thrusting harder and faster, shoving his meat in and out of Amy's pussy like an overactive jackhammer (WTF?! I thought Sonic could do that! Thats like....yeah...too fast...)

Amy grabbed Tails's shoulders as she was rocked back and forth from Tails' thrusting, in pure ecstasy (ecstasy? How'd this kid get ecstasy?!) and came harder then she ever had before (Well...thats not saying much...Cause she's a VIRGIN!! Or...she WAS one...wtf was I talking about?)

Tails had came as Amy did, and the two lovers stayed attached like that for the remainder of the afternoon, until someone saw them...(Oh, no! Its...its..........ITS MICHAEL JACKSON.....and....HES A WOMAN!!!!! EVERYONE RUN AS FAST AS YOUR FUCKING LEGS CAN!!! HE'LL DO HIS MOONwalk ON YOU!!!!!!!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

...........

............

.............

..............

...............

................

.................

..................

...................

....................

...................

..................

.................

................

...............

..............

.............

............

...........

..........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

Fin

hehehehehehehheheheheheheheeheeheheheheheheh......Its sick.....twisted......bosurd......disgusting.........vile......oh well......heheheheheheheheh......hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................