Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Necessities ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!!

WARNING: This fic contains Sunnie!!

{Sally/Bunnie} pairing!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!.................

Necessities

Sally was at her house in Knothole, when she heard a knock at her door. Curious, Sally opened it to find her friend, Bunnie Rabbot, standing there, with s strange device in her hand.

"Hiya, sugah! I'll bet you be wonderin what this 'er device is fur?" Bunnie asked.

"Well, yes, I suppose so..." Sally said, unaware that the device was a sex toy. (She's no dumb {JK to all you Sally fans!})

"Well, this 'er contraption is cawd a "dildo!" Bunnie said with and evil smile on her face.

"Sounds fun, whats it do?!" Sally was intrigued to see it.

"It goes up ur vagina and is a make-shift penis!" Bunnie said finally.

"Really?!" Sally couldn't wait to try it out, since she had had any decent sex since Sonic visited her about seven months ago.

"Well, here's how it works!" Bunnie demonstrated, inserting the dildo up her vagina, starting slowly, then getting gradually faster, making Sally more and more eager to try it.

Bunnie started moaning as she started rubbing her breasts and continuing to shove the dildo further and further up her pussy, finally drenching it after an orgasm.

"Wow..." Sally was wide-eyed as Bunnie got up and cleaned the dildo up.

"Now...its...your turn....." Bunnie said through breaths.

"Yay!!" Sally took the dildo and immediately shoved it up her vagina, but couldn't get any good time with it, because Bunnie had taken it and used her robotic arms to finger Sally's pussy.

"Now, a dildo aint as good as somethin 'rigional!" Bunnie said, shoving the robotic arm up further into Sally's vagina.

Sally was breathless as she felt the arm go where no cock ever could and shivered when Bunnie started to thrust it slowly; the feeling was pure bliss for Sally.

Bunnie was also enjoying it, using the other arm to finger her own pussy, shoving it as far as the arm could.

The two were a chorus of moans and screams until they both came, Sally first and then Bunnie soon afterwards.

"That...was.....AWESOME!!!!" Sally said, drenched in sweat as Bunnie got up slowly and took her dildo with her, and said her goodbyes to Sally.

"Ya'll cum back now y'hear?!" Bunnie said jokingly as she closed Sally's door behind her.

Fin

Heheheheheheheh........

...its sick.............twisted..........obsurd............disgusting............. vile............oh well...........

......hehehehehehehe....Hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!................